Zufällige Rollenspiele Grimskull Institute

dargox posted on Apr 08, 2013 at 05:45AM
Welcome to Grimskull Institute, The best ranked school for trouble kid in the world, we have many out standing classes and teaching staff that knows how deal with the most special & unique students with very strict lesson plans.

YEAH RIGHT!!! That's just what the twisted adults here tells the outside world of parents to look good but reality is that Grimskull is hell to the Kids who come here and hardly anyone leaves completely sane.

Rules:
1) NO GOD MODDING!!!
2) No Killing off others without permission!
3) Curseing Allowed
4) Blood Allowed
5) Sex Allowed (Just keep it very short!)
6) Be nice to other players.
7) Have FUN!!! (or the Grimskull staff will beat you with a shack of rocks!)

Character:
Name:
Nationalty:
Appearance:
Powers/Abilities: *if any*
Skills/Talents: *if any*
Teacher or Student:
Years at Grimskull:
Bio:

(Photo of Grimskull)
 Welcome to Grimskull Institute, The best ranked school for trouble kid in the world, we have many out

Zufällige Rollenspiele 98 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 98

Vor mehr als einem Jahr hikari_hiwatari said…
Name: Rosette Annabelle Marie (Mu-Rie) Nicola Johnson (her parents argued on her name so they decided the name they chose would be her middle name)
Nationalty: France
Appearance: pic
Powers/Abilities: she has the ability to control anyones mind no matter what but she uses that rarely she only uses it when she wants to get answers for a quiz or something she has other powers too but she won't tell she'll show it instead (in other words i'm gonna make some up on the way)
Skills/Talents: her talent is her singing and dancing and anything that's music
Teacher or Student: student
Years at Grimskull: 1st year
Bio: she's not a stuck up bitch but she doesn't like talking and she can hate you easily if you get on her bad side sometimes but just because of that doesn't mean that she'll hate you forever she can forgive but she likes to make stuff fun for herself but still she's kind and caring and she will only speak to someone she trust also her parents think that it's about time that she gets out more and talks to people and stop being such a tricky sneaky person who sneaks out at night to clubs and all that she only dances there no drinking or anything
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name: Rosette Annabelle Marie (Mu-Rie) Nicola Johnson (her parents argued on her name so they decided
dargox commented…
Cool girl but where's the photo? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku114 commented…
XD No Kommentar on the ability Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dargox said…
Name: Ace Striker
Nationalty: American
Appearance: Pic
Powers/Abilities: Shadow Manipulation
Skills/Talents: Combat, Traps, Cooking, Stealth, and Detections.
Teacher or Student: student
Years at Grimskull: 1st year
Bio: Dosen't like to talk about it.
 Name: Ace Striker Age: 16 Gender: Male Nationalty: American Appearance: Pic Powers/Abilities: Sh
Rose sighed looking at the school as she started mocking what her parents said 'oh dear this is going to be so much fun! you can make some new friends and everything oh yes please make sure that you don't hurt anyone you've been suspended from enough schools' she mumbled some curses as she still looked at the school she didn't like it one bit
Inside the school Ace is shoved by teachers into lunch room with a group of new kids around his age, some younger and some older but then he just stands up while looking around the room. "What a fucking dumb!" he said under his breath as the huge melt doors close shut behide the group of kids.
Rose got pushed into the other end of the lunch room as she turned around and started punching the door "HEY YOU MOTHER FUCKERS GET ME OUT OF HERE BITCH!" she sighed pissed off as she turned around but her face was kinda close to Ace's she then backed away a bit "sorry" she walked around him walking off
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Vincent Dez Von de Roghney
Nationalty: France / England
Powers/Abilities: Telekinesis, Telepathy, Atomkinesis, he can also mimic people's looks and abilities.
Skills/Talents: inhuman intelligence(in other words....smartass), Mechanical Engineering, Hand-to-hand combat.
Teacher or Student: Student
Years at Grimskull: 2nd year
Bio: his been kicked out of many schools because of his naughtiness and the teachers so called 'not listening in class' who cares, he knew everything. His parents sended his to Grimskull a year ago and thought he fitted perfectly, but actually his been beating other kids with magic abilities up.
 Name: Vincent Dez Von de Roghney Age: 16 Gender:Male Nationalty: France / England Appearance:
AHHHHH I HATE THE SLOWNESS OF THE RP!!!
Ace just watched Rose walk off while putting up his hoodie and then he too walked off into the dark creepy hallways that look like they could be in a saw movie. "Fuck, my parents are jack asses for believing in this scam of a school, hell even the ceiling pipes are dipping shit!" He said to him self while continueing down the halls.
(0.0)
Vincent was biting a doublestake hamburger, then took a sip from his coke, carelessly puts his leg on the table,,the school was creepy,but he was used to it, the dark hallway that looks the same, sometimes he could even fin his own bed room, and ends up getting slapped or a fight. He got up, throwing the paperbag into the silver bin, then walked back to his room.
Rosette looked just as pissed off at her parents as Ace she sighed as she then bumped into Vince "oof" she stumbled backwards
"oww." Vince rubbed his shoulder where rose bumped into," are you ok?" she looked piss, he wasn't sure if he should say more.
Rosette rubbed her head then she looked at Vince and nodded (remember she doesn't speak unless she trust you) she looked around him making sure that he is ok
Mean while as Ace continues down the dark endless maze of hallways to his asigned room, he suddely hears a bloody scream of a girl but couldn't tell if it was in pain or pleasure or maybe both. "Hmmm, sounds like some girl is getting killed."
Rosette heard the scream and looked at where it was coming from she was about to walk towards it wondering what's going on
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wolvy said…
Name: Shinzku
last: Hatake
Nation:Japan
Appearence: The picture below
powers: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu,Tai-jutsu,
Skills/talent:Fast footwork could out-run anyone, 24 hours training,Very good at team work- and very good at leading a
team.
Teacher/student:Student
Years at grim school: Just joined
Bio: Has worked in many school achieved many Awards.
Mother had sent Shinzku to another school due to a school fire on the previous school,He was raised as a ninja and thinks like a ninja and keeps to his ninja way and never give up and belive in himself.
(Theres more just thinking , and imagine if the head band wasn't there xD)
 Name: Shinzku last: Hatake Age: 14-treated older Gender:Male Nation:Japan Appearence: The pictur
* Walks into the school* Huh...*Sees crowds of students* Hm..*Doesn't know where to go*
we'll just pretend the headband aint there
"Don't worry, I broke the arm a few days ago, just going to get it checked up,now I have a excuse to skip P.E". He winked then laughed, pushing his joint back,"oww."
Name: Sarah Killburg
Nationalty: American
Powers/Abilities:Atomkinesis, photokinesis(control of light.), Telepathy
Skills/Talents: sport's academics.
Teacher or Student: sstudent
Years at Grimskull: 2nd
Bio: she was sent here beacuse her parents were going overseas, but strange things keep happening.

Sarah ran pass Ace to here the scream came from, she collapsed on the ground when she saw the body,torn up into pieces, she covered her eyes.
 "Don't worry, I broke the arm a few days ago, just going to get it checked up,now I have a excuse to
(I think rp diffrent......cause i ain't like shinzku put up his middle finger at the little girl not knowing what lies ahead of him)
Rose tilted her head and sighed as she put her hands on her hips then she felt a hand on her butt as she made a ticked off face she growled as her eyes turned red and kicked the guy that touched her butt with her inhuman strength as he flew past both the Sarah and Ace
* Wakes way to the locker rooms(If they have any)*...Now where did i put that...*Finds a little piece of paper* There it is...*Takes it out of my pouch*..*Reads it * *Slowing turns the lock on the locker*...*The locker opens,i stuff my things inside*..Now that's taken care off....Hmph,*Walks of to explore more of the school*.
Ace walks over to Sarah but then grabs his head as the guy that was toss by Rose flew passed. "WHAT THE FUCK!!!!" he shouts at both seeing the bloody torn girl and the boy who was threw passed them.
* Walks down the path*...*Sees the hall way, sees people * Huh, I gotta check this out *Walks slowly to the hall-way*
Rose walked over to the guy and grabbed him by the neck glaring at him with her red eyes "YOU FUCKIN TOUCH MY BUTT AGAIN YOU WILL FUCKIN DIE IN THIS SCHOOL" it was obvious she was angry and he was on her bad side
*Listens* Wow One nice School this is...*Looks at them*...*Hides behind a plant* Hm..

"huh?" sarah looked up, her maroon eyes was swollen, her head cocked forward, then crawled next to the girl, she took something out of the girl's and puts it into her pocket.
Ace ginds abit as use the shadow behide the perv to make him grab Rose's boobs
*Checks watch*...Ok now this is just getting boring*...*Scratches head*...*Breathes slowly , hoping he won't get caught.*
Rosette growled very viciously as she raised her hand and it turned into claws (everything goes black as the gory scene was cut out by Dargox but you could still hear the boy screaming in pain)

(lolz this sounds like a game!)
Vince grabbed the perv by his head, the kneed the perv's stumic."take that." he was kinda having fun with it.
Oh f*ck...*Looks around*...*The plant falls over i am exposed*..*Runs of to tell a teacher or someone**Looks behind see's the boy on the floor blood everywhere around him*..Oh god *Carry's on running*
ii kinda posted already about the perv!
*See's a teacher trys to talk with him* Teacher: What do you want Worm?
i reply "Sir there has been a accident or something in the hall way"
Teacher: I don't care..*Walks off*
(phone is a bit slow.)
(all goods)

Rose raised her hand again about to finish him off as the perv looked as though he was almost about to die
Ace makes a clone of him self out of Shinzku's shadow with it's hoodie up and eyes glowing a evil shade of green while looking like the grim reaper. "Who are you?" the clone asked Shinzku.

Mean while back with the real Ace made a wall of shadow between Rose and the perv while saying. "Ok girl, don't you think the guy had enought?"
Uhhh *Takes out hands out of my pockets*...Um..Im shinzku im the new kid?. O_O
Rosé gave a deadly glare at the boy then she closed her eyes and opened them as they turned back to the golden yellow she gave a cold stare an walked off he wasn't on her bad side cause he was right it's just how she is the perv was whimpering as she was scared shitless
*Steps back*.....Uh..Are you there?
(brb)
Vince was laughing quietly aside, watching a girl beating up the perv was awesome.
(back)

Rosé walked off to find her room she took out a scrunched up piece of paper "ok so I have a boy whos my roommate whoopty doo" she sighed "hopefully I won't get raped since I'm a virgin" she then opened a door and looked to see two beds she tilted her head and sighed as she walked over to one
Hmm..*Walks off*...*Try's to find room*..Now which one.....
Wheres help when you need it *Scratches head*...*Trys to find a room*...*Opens a door* This should....*Sees Rose(or wht ever xD)*..Uh..Sorry..*closes door*
She was fully unpacked her stuff in her side of the room in the places where they should be all that she looked at the name of the boy "Ace eh? Hmph wonder who could that be"
*Walks through the corridor Hm.. this should be it * opens door ,walks inside*. Ah....*Sees 2 beds*...Uhh..2?....Im not alone?....Eh...*Sits down on bed* *Unpacks stuff * "What time is it...*Checks watch * " I should get some rest , Lies down on bed and sleeps*....
*Is next door to Rose ( Hikari) :D* *Wakes up*.. "Hm..it should be time for training.." *Gets up, Takes out a kunai from my pouch*....*Takes out a target board,Puts it up against the wall ,glues it on* "That should do it"

Vince opened the curtains, the bright light shone through the window."a few more minutes." his roomate groaned. He puts on his pale orange hoodies and tightened his belt, picking up his laptop bag,"Gale I'm going, see ya." he closed the door behind him and headed for hisotry.
(wait has this skipped to the next day already?)