Zufällige Rollenspiele Land of Myra

Riku114 posted on Apr 07, 2013 at 07:22PM
Welcome to the Land of Myra. Over here in Myra, dragons of several types and form live. Some are vicious and some are friendly. Alongside these dragons live humans who are trained to deal with these dragons. We call them Waines. The waines are amazingly skilled and can get along with the most vicious of dragons. In Myra, Waines rank as high nobility though they must go through several years of training to become one.

You may think that living in Myra would be all fun and games...... No. In Myra vicious dragons attack Myran's Human cities often. Even friendly dragons would attack humans if they approached too close to their nest. Occasionally, Waines decide to use their skills negatively and hurt humans and other Waines. Every once and a while the empires in Myra go to war against other empires, even so this doesnt tend to last long. There seems to be endless bloodshed, back stabbing, and sadness.

-------------------

Types of Waines:

Breeders: These Waines know how to befriend dragons better than any other type of Waine. They know many dragon's favorite foods, enviroments, places to be pet, and much more. They tend to have 2 dragons (male and female) of a species, and a couple different types of species.

Warrior: These Waines know how to fight, kill, ride, and use their dragons better than any other type of Waine. They fight for their empire, but dont have expectations of a regular foot soldier. They dont have to report on call. They have permission to arrest or attack anyone who disobeys the law. They tend to have one dragon, but that dragon tends to be strong, powerful, and deadly.

Vet: These Waines know all dragons inside and out. From scales to teeth to intestines to eggs. They take care of dragon's sicknesses, dental issues, and much more. They are a necessary part in the Myra society. They tend to have one or two dragons helping them around the work.

Taming: These Waines are similar to the Breeders and once and a while work together. They know how to calms a pissed dragon in only a few minutes at tops. To those who havent gone through the training of being a Tamer tend to see it as magic. They also tend to be the psychologist for the dragons. They tend to have their own 3 dragons and then a few dragons they sell

Illegal: These are the people who are commoners who havent been trained as any type of Waine. This is a very important law so only students and master Waines can have dragons. Being they broke this law, they tend to have to hide their dragons. For every Waine has a badge stating they are a Waine and what type of Waine they are.

Blackmarket: These guys forcefully take dragons or steal dragons and sell them to anyone for money. These dragons are taken care of terribly and end up making the normally vicious ones highly vicious and the naturally kind ones overly needy when they get the new owners. Their business must be properly hidden from Waines and higher ranking. (Note: Even Waines can only give Dragons out to certaine permitted people)

-------------------

Types of Dragon:

Regular: These dragons are the basic common dragons you find. They carry an element and come from current time. These tend to be the first ones for Tamers and Breeders.

Ancient: These dragons are the dragons that came from the past and managed to survive. Most of these dragons still have adaptions from living with mighty dinosaurs like the Allosaurs and the T-Rex making them stronger than a regular dragon. They are pretty rare.

Mythical: These dragons are the ones from the stories. They had lived with the minotaur, with the phoenix, and maybe have met some godly dragons and gods. These guys are rare.

Warrior: These dragons were born to fight. They have lived through the worst wars and battles, some that weren’t even charted on human history. Overtime, these dragons grew special traits to help them in battle. These guys are uncommon

Healing: These dragons are the opposite of the Warrior dragons. They were born to heal. They lived alongside the Warrior dragons as the doctors. Their healing skills are beyond amazing and they have adapted for healing. Like the Warrior dragons these guys are also uncommon.

Godly: These dragons are the largest most powerful dragons you can find. They are known as the gods and only the best Waines can tame them. These dragons also tend to be more independent and control their element better than any other type of dragons. For each element there is only one dragon species that is a godly dragon and the species itself is highly rare.

-----------------

Rules:
1) Don’t go giving Godly dragons off easily. Only few have them and no starting off with them.
2) Don’t start a character off with a Godly. We don’t want all mighty Waines. If you plan on making the person a main antagonist issue it though me please.
3) A master can have up to 3 trainees
4) Ranks are given to masters by higher officials. Ranks are given to trainees by their masters.
5) Nothing past 2nd base. You can note it, but PLEASE no detail.
6) Don’t kill a main character of someone else without permission
7) Don’t be an ass. No one likes an ass.
8) Cussing is allowed just don’t abuse it.
9) Have fun…… Or be attacked by several godly dragons.

Oh yeah you can use other peoples dragon species.

-------------

Character Sheets: (please fill out everything unless it is noted optional)

Name: (What is your name?)
Dragon(s): (What are your dragon’s names?) *only if you are a Waine (including illegal and blackmarket)*
DOB:
Skills: *optional*
Master or trainee of: (What type of Waine have you master or are being trained to be?) *only if you are a Waine (including illegal and black market)*

If trainee…..
Rank: (What is your rank? 1 being almost master 10 being newbie.)
Master: (Who is your master?)
Years of training: (How long have you been training?)
Other: *optional*

If master:
Rank: (What is your rank? 1 being almost best 10 being new master.)
Trainee: (Who is your trainee?) *if you have any*
Years of Training: (How long have you been studying this subject counting Trainee years?)
Years of Mastery: (How long have you been a master for this subject?)
Years of Teaching: (How long have you been teaching trainees?)

-----------

Dragon species: *make it up, or fill it out according to the species*

Species Name: (What is the name of the species?)
Life Time: (How many years do these dragons typically live?)
Fears: (What scares your dragon? Every dragon species has at least one.)
Loves: (What does your dragon love? Every dragon species has at least one.)
Abilities: (What is a special capability about this species?) *if it has any*
Base Element: (What is the element it carries? EX: Fire Water Wind etc)
Special Traits: (What are some special adaptions to the dragon?) *if it has any*
Food: (What does it like to eat?)
Breeding Frequency: (How often does it breed?)
Egg Incubation: (How long does it take to hatch being kept incubated?)
Length to mature: (How long does it take to become an adult?)
Typical Personality: (How does the dragon species typically act? Mean? Nice? What?)
Typical Biome: (Where does this species live? Desert? Rainforest? Ocean? Sky?)
Type: (Refer above. Is it regualar? Warrior? Mythical?)

Base Stats: (regular add up to 150. Ancient and mythical 200. Warrior 230. Healing 100. Godly 600.)
Attack:
Defense:
Speed:
Sp. Attack:
Sp. Defense:

----------

Your Dragon:

Name: (What is the name?) *if tamed or hatched*
Species: (What is its species?) *must fill out upper form even for already existing dragons*
Age: (How old is it? Consider the life span of its species)
Owner if tamed: (Whos its owner?) *if tamed or hatched*
Hatched or Tamed: (Was it hatched or was it tamed from the wild?)

(Sorry about it being so long XD)
last edited on Apr 07, 2013 at 07:50PM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 31 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Riku114 said…
Dragon species: *make it up, or fill it out according to the species*

Species Name: Flanter
Life Time: 110 Years
Fears: Crabs of any size. Including small sand crabs.
Loves: Heights.
Abilities: It is a great flyer. Also it can vanish into shadows and take anything it wants to (as long as it is touching it) with it too.
Base Element: Darkness
Special Traits: It has several eagle like wings going across it's back.
Food: Halibut and Any Type of Bird
Breeding Frequency: 1-2 Times a Year after finding a mate
Egg Incubation: 1 Month
Length to mature: About 4-5 Years
Typical Personality: Typically it is very territorial but if befriend it is very kind,
Typical Biome: Caves but tends to be in the skies around its caves a lot
Type: Mythical

Base Stats: (regular add up to 150. Ancient and mythical 200. Warrior 230. Healing 100. Godly 600.)
Attack: 50
Defense: 25
Speed: 55
Sp. Attack: 45
Sp. Defense: 25
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Dragon species: *make it up, oder fill it out according to the species* Species Name: Flanter Lif
Riku114 commented…
brb Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TheAdventGhost said…
Name: Kano
Dragon(s): Kalion and Terora
DOB: 2/17/1997
Master or trainee of: Trainee, to master Ren.
Waine: Tamer/Breeder (Only because they fall hand in hand together)

If trainee…..
Master: Ren
Years of training: 1 year

Species Name: Ferionos
Life Time: 20 years
Fears: Death
Loves: Respectful people/dragons
Abilities: Clairvoyance eyes *if it has any*
Base Element: Wind
Special Traits: Uses it wings to make cuts of hard gusty wind. *if it has any*
Food: Dragon berries
Breeding Frequency: every 2 years
Egg Incubation: 4 months
Length to mature: 5 months
Typical Personality: Nice and Harmless
Typical Biome Sky
Type: Warrior

Name: Kalion and Terora
Species: Both of the Ferionos species
Owner if tamed: Kano
Hatched or Tamed: Both: Tamed
 Name: Kano Age: 16 Dragon(s): Kalion and Terora Gender: Male DOB: 2/17/1997 Master oder trainee
Riku114 commented…
what do the Drachen look like Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku114 commented…
and stats Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Stats
Attack: 46
Defense: 46
Speed: 46
Sp. Attack: 46
Sp. Defense: 46
Name: Siren
Dragon(s): Brellen and Sera
DOB: December 15
Master or trainee of: Trainee of Masten Yora.
Waine: Breeding

Master: Yora
Years of training: 7 1/2

Name: Brellen
Species: Flanter
Owner if tamed: Siren
Hatched or Tamed: Hatched, the egg was a gift from master Yora

Name: Sera
Owner if tamed: Siren
Hatched or Tamed: Tamed
Other: Brellen's mate
 Name: Siren Age: 16 Dragon(s): Brellen and Sera Gender: Male DOB: December 15 Master oder trainee
(Kalion)
 (Kalion)
(Terora)
 (Terora)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dargox said…
Name: Ace Storm
Dragon's Name: Aura
DOB: 11/19
Skills: Taming dragons, Air Combat, Sword Fighting, Full Combat, Hunting, and Traps.
Trainee of: Warrior class but isn't 100% sure about this path.

Master: A female Warrior named Cynder Black
Years of training: 3
Other: He was the only one who was able to stop and tames the rapageing dragon, now known as Aura from destorying the village he lives in which caught the eye of Cynder Black.

(photo of Ace Storm)
 Name: Ace Storm Age: 14 Dragon's Name: Aura Gender: Boy DOB: 11/19 Skills: Taming dragons, Air C
Vor mehr als einem Jahr emoboycry01 said…
(HERE)
Name:Yora
Dragon(s): Blaya. Tredent. (first pair) Cyndal. Reso. Yorie. Grendal.
DOB: April 5
Master or trainee of: Master of Siren
Waine: Breeder

Trainee: Siren
Years of Training: 21 Years
Years of Mastery: 13
Years of Teaching: 7 1/2 (Siren is her first and a lot like her son to her)

(Breeding masters, tend to have a lot, those six are her most known)
 Name:Yora Age: 28 Dragon(s): Blaya. Tredent. (first pair) Cyndal. Reso. Yorie. Grendal. Gender: F
Species Name: Bristle
Life Time: 65 Years
Fears: Fire
Loves: Flowers
Abilities: It can change color
Base Element: Plant
Food: Bugs and fish
Breeding Frequency: Every year
Egg Incubation: 1 month
Length to mature: 2 Years
Typical Personality: Friendly
Typical Biome: Rainforest
Type: Ancient

Attack: 20
Defense: 30
Speed: 90
Sp. Attack: 30
Sp. Defense: 30
 Species Name: Bristle Life Time: 65 Years Fears: feuer Loves: Blumen Abilities: It can change co
Species Name: Flittle
Life Time: 75 Years
Fears: Eels
Loves: The cold
Base Element: Fire
Food: Stone/Snow
Breeding Frequency: Every 3 years
Egg Incubation: 2 months
Length to mature: 3 Years
Typical Personality: Vicious
Typical Biome: High Mountains

Attack: 80
Defense: 30
Speed: 40
Sp. Attack: 50
Sp. Defense: 30
 Species Name: Flittle Life Time: 75 Years Fears: Eels Loves: The cold Base Element: feuer Food:
Name: Blaya and Tredent
Species: Bristle
Owner if tamed: Yora
Hatched or Tamed: Blaya was hatched Tredent was tamed

Name: Cyndal Reno
Species: Flittle
Hatched or Tamed: Tamed both

Name: Yorie and Grendal
Hatched or Tamed: Tamed both
Species Name: Icehorn
Life Time: 800 years
Fears: Lava or anything that can melt their wings of ice. (which is hard to do)
Loves: Winter and cold places.
Abilities: they can shoot ice beams from both their mouth and front claws, also they can use any body of water to freeze a whole area.
Base Element: Water
Special Traits: It's abilities to use ice and live in Subzero climates
Food: Fish, Snow Bunnies, Cows, and Deer.
Breeding Frequency: every 10 years
Egg Incubation: Months or Years but it's mostly up to the dragon inside.
Length to mature: 6 Years
Typical Personality: These dragons get very hot headed dispite where they live and rarely trust humans.
Typical Biome: Icey Caves, Subzero climates, and Cold snowy places.

Attack: 46
Defense: 46
Speed: 46
Sp. Attack: 46
Sp. Defense: 46

Name: Aura
Species: Icehorn
Owner if tamed: Ace Storm
Hatched or Tamed: Tamed
Other: Aura was once a rapageing dragon
 Species Name: Icehorn Life Time: 800 years Fears: Lava oder anything that can melt their wings of ice
(This is Cynder Black)
 (This is Cynder Black)
dargox commented…
Btw, the rosa feuer is Cynder's main dragon Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku114 commented…
humm Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku114 commented…
she seems cool Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(Lets start!)

Siren: *was walking back from the grocery store with thousands of bags* Yeah trainee Yora says..... IM MORE OF HER SERVANT! Damn lazy Brellen deciding Im fine to walk a 3 mile round trip hauling these.
Ace comes walks out of a dragon shop with super heavy dragon armor while passing up Siren as one of the plates snatch onto one of the grocery bags. "I don't what master Cynder was talking about? these plates of dragon armor is easy to move!" He chuckles to him self while not noticeing Siren getting dragged along.
Siren: *looks at Ace* Damn I am no athlete!

-----

Brellen: Hey Yora, seems like Siren is taking a while. Should I go help him? I dont want rotten milk by the time he gets back.

Sera: The boy needs muscle.

Yora: Sera's right. Anyways Tredent is watching over him while blending in with the clouds.
Ace looks back at Siren while saying. "oh dragon crap! I'm sorry dude!" he then puts down the armor with Siren as Cynder walked up with her & Ace's dragons.

"Ace did you get very thing? and who's this? Cynder asked as her dragon snakes around Siren to check him out.
Siren: *smiles at the dragon* He or she seems healthy...... *looks up* Tredent! Stop hovering and laughing!

Tredent: *lands* Youve grown good at this.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hikari_hiwatari said…
i'll rp when i come back Riku!!
Cynder puts hand on her hip while saying. "Excuse me, boy!? I just asked you a question and it also goes for your dragon, Who are You?"

Cynder's dragon quickly takes the armor reforms it self and roars to inforce what Cynder said.

(Cynder's dragon with armor)
 Cynder puts hand on her hip while saying. "Excuse me, boy!? I just asked Du a Frage and it also g
Siren: Actually you didnt ask me you asked him. Anyways thats not the point. Im Siren. This is one of my masters dragon's Tredent.
"So, you're a newbie like me? Btw, I'm Ace, this is my dragon Aura, and that's Cynder, my master." Ace intro his group to Siren while asking him a qustion.

Aura step forward and pokes Siren while saying. "Well, if he is a newbie then he's weak to be a Warrior."

"That's because he's not a Warrior, his master is most like a breeder just by looking at Tredent here. Am I right, Siren?" Cynder asked Siren while siting on a nearby crate.
Siren: Yup. You got that right. Wanna come meet my Master Yora and my dragons?
Cynder stands up and get on her dragon while saying. "Sorry but we're pressed for time to meet with the king of these lands. So, maybe the next time. Ace and Aura! it's time to fly!"

"HEY BITCH!! Nobody tells me when to fly exsep for Ace, GOT THAT!?" Aura snap at Cynder while being follow by a growl.

Ace hops on Aura's back while saying. "Aura be nice, Cynder is my mentor!"

they take off into the sky while ace looks back for a second.
Siren: Alright see ya! *sighs from exhaustion* Tredent..... Can you help me?

Tredent: Fine get on.

Siren gets on Tredent and puts the bag on as well and flies off
Name: Rose Johnson
Appearance: pic
DOB: 16.3
Skills: you'll kinda haft to wait and see
Bio: she's a normal girl of course she knows how to defend herself (there is a lot more i can say but idk what to put in lolz X3)
 Name: Rose Johnson Age: 16 Appearance: pic Gender: female DOB: 16.3 Skills: you'll kinda haft to
Siren landed at the shops Yora's place

Siren: Yora Im back!

Yora: How far did you make it?

Siren: Not very.

Brellen: Told you he couldnt do it

Siren: Im not a warrior waine alright!
Rose was just walking around her hands in her skirt pocket she said as she looked around she was new here obviously but she wondered why people were looking at her strangely was it because her cloths were really raggy and dirty?
Sera: *woke up and looked out the window* Humm...... *she looked at the girl*
Rose was holding an old Satchel that was around her waste it had small holds and rips on it but it still looked strong enough to hold some items it didn't have much in there though