Zufällige Rollenspiele Wrong

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2013 at 01:13AM
The world is in a state of chaos. On the brink of an apocalypse. Two armies at war, one for the sake of humanity and one seeking to enslave and destroy it. The latter not even from this realm, an ancient evil that should have never been tampered with may now mean the destruction of them all. It has spread it's vileness throughout the land, turning fields and meadows into fire and brimstone. Taking hostage all who are in it's path or simply turning them to ash.

You can either be on the side of the humans or the beast. There are some humans on it's side, but they were most likely captured and forced to do so. Some when they were even as young as a child.

Just make a basic profile if you like. When needed I'll play the part of the beast.

~Rules~
1. NO GOD MODDING!
2. No one liners...please for the love of DOG!
3. don't kill off anybodies character without their permission
4. Swearing is ok. Romance as well, just don't go too far with it or I shall bringeth down the banhammer on thee!
5. Have fun!
 The world is in a state of chaos. On the brink of an apocalypse. Two armies at war, one for the sake

Zufällige Rollenspiele 125 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 125

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Axel1313 said…
Name: Samuelis Shaeffer
Side: Enslaved human
Personality: He's a good little soldier boy. Always doing exactly as told and only to the highest of standards.
Background: He was a soldier on the side of the humans. Always willing to serve his people at any cost. He was only 16 when they captured him, captured him and forced him to fight for them. Beating out any pesky thoughts such as running back, or emotions.
 Name: Samuelis Shaeffer Age:20 Side: Enslaved human Personality: He's a good little soldier boy. A
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Directingchicky said…
Name: Corbin San
Side: human ((trying to stay free))
Personality: She put up a barrier to protect herself and keep others away, locking away her emotions. So she comes across as blank and determined.
Background: Corbin had a very good reason for putting up that barrier. Most everyone she knew either got enslaved or killed at some point and she pushed herself to not let anyone else close just so that they could be taken away again. She helps those she can and get them somewhere safe with a.few other humans, then disappears again until she can find a way to help someone else.
 Name: Corbin San Age:18 Side: human ((trying to stay free)) Personality: She put up a barrier to p
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Riku114 said…
Hey what do you mean by beast?
Like are they beast (creature) who have a beast form and a human form, just beast, or the name for the evil humans
I used beast as a general term for any type of monster. So they could range from dragons to were wolves and what not.
So do they take a human form or what?
They can if you want. Like I said it's just being used loosely as a term for any monster. The beast that is going to be the major antagonist is the three headed dragon pic above.
KK Im gonna make a couple. Do you mind if I make a prince?
Not at all, go ahead.
Name: Tainoris (Tai)
Side: Beast (hes a dragon a pic will be coming as soon as it uploads)
Personality: (Itll be different from what I write it anyways so if it okay if I dont?)
Backround: Tai was born as the prince on the side of the beasts. Like any other kid, they did and acted how their parents told them to. During the time he grew to be a rather great warrior, especially with kanatas and archery. Though as he grew older, he didnt agree with his father's nor his mother's ideas about inslaving humans. Several times has he attempted to sneak back a few humans getting only about 4 humans in total back, all of the times though he got caught which for a regular person would be punished harshly and maybe to the extent of execution, though being the prince, he has managed to be left off with a lecture from either his mom or his dad.

ACK NEVERMIND IT AINT EVER GONNA UPLOAD!

link
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr -LionsMane- said…
Name: Synthe
Side: Human
Information: Synthe is a forest spirit, the guard and ruler of the largest forest on Earth. When the war started he was on no one's side, but then the Beast's army destroyed Synthe's forest. Seeking revenge, Synthe joined the side of the humans. He has the power to control plants and to speak to animals and feel the emotions of plants.

link
Name: Saya
Side: Beast
Other: Shes Tai's personal guard
Bio: She grew up in a family that were known for being royal guards. Because of so, she ended up having high skills in any sort of fighting. When she went to school she didnt interact with many people and always was put next to Tai as a guard. Eventually she became good friends with Tai after so.

link
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hellouniverse said…
((This sounds very cool :D))

Name:Suyii
Personality: She's the leader type, quick witted and snarky. Although she is usually the boss she has to follow orders in this war as she is too young to really lead anyone. But she still tries, never listening to any rules but her own.
Background: Her father helps form strategic plans of attack for the upcoming battles. She used to listen in until her father's death and started strategizing herself. Her mother never approves but then again her mother didn't really care for Suyii. she used to doing thing on her own and loves the thrill of her plans working although it might go to her head.

Appearance

link
The town was close to giving in. It's people were fleeing in terror or hunkered down in their holes. Meaning it was time for the infantry men to be deployed. Their most basic command to search for the ones hidden, what they did with them was entirely up to their choice. Samuelis was given orders to chase after some runners and got separated from his troop, but the orders he was given still stood and he continued the search on his own.
"Hurry up and get inside. I'm not responsible for what happens to you if you do not move your butts!" The command was sharp, and slight agitated as several younger children were shuffled inside of a shelter of some sorts. It looked more like the entrance to the sweres, metal lid being sealed shut with a ridiculously loud 'CLANG!' And Corbin stood back up after helping the last kid into the hole onto an old rickety ladder, "Keep climbing down, someone should meet you near the bottom to take you to the others." She called down, her face impassive and emotionless as she looked around, then started on her way.
On the outskirts of a wrecked town laid a large plain of ash and burnt trees. The plain was once a thriving forest full of animals, trees, and a whole color wheel of flowers. Now it was a depressing example of what the war was doing to the Earth and its creatures. In the middle of the plain there was very large and strange creature trudging along. The beast-like creature was at least 7 1/2 feet tall with big, goat-like hooves stomping pac-man shapes in to the ash. This was the forest spirit Synthe.
He stepped cautiously around the rubble, scanning the area carefully through the eyes of a helmet that made was as emotionless and devoid of humanity as it's wearer. Nothing was showing up on his radar. Every once in a while it would track a larger objects that drifted by, but no life was visible. Moving along he went about kicking down a few doors along the way and peeking in cautiously with his gun raised.

(Darn these images and their refusal to upload! : link )
Synthe continued on, his head hung low. All the damage to this once thriving forest made him angry and upset. Synthe raised his head when he heard the sound of marching and smashing. He was close to the town, and he could see some of the Beast's soldiers. He knew he shouldn't go anywhere near those savages; but he knew of the villagers. He wouldn't stand the Beast to claim more of Earth's creatures with him so close.
Corbin left the street, rubble crunching loudly under her boots, she honestly didn't have a care whether or not one of those bastard beats heard her or nit. Infact, she welcomed it. She could get a work out, plus a closer chance to killing the animals that killed everyone she knew....now that's an idea. She stopped walking and pulled a small revolver from her back pocket and aimed it towards the sky, firing off a single shot, the sound echoing through the rubbled town.
His head snapped in the direction. The noise registered close to his location and as a gunshot. Exact specifications of weapon unknown, but it was not one of theirs. He made a hasty directional change and started off in the direction of it. Keeping his sensors on high alert he scanned the area carefully as he entered it. There was no telling who or what he might encounter.
"Come on big guys...come and get me..." she muttered and loaded another bullet in the gun and shot it off again, aiming off into the air again. She stuffed it back into her back pocket, unloading all of the other bullets out of it first of course and waited.
Snythe's ears twitched at the sound of the gun fire. He amused it was a soldier taking out a poor villager. Snythe started sprinting to the town, his large hooves thumbing against the ground loudly and throwing dark ash into the air.
The shot was even closer this time, behind him actually. He whipped around and aimed his gun in the direction. Creeping forward his radar showed absolutely nothing, but he knew something was there. "Show yourself. I know you are there!" The helmet distorted his voice. "You can't hide forever."
He reached the town and continued running towards the sound. His hooves crushed rubble and kicked up dirt as he went. Synthe stopped and his ears flicked, he sense life near. Humans. He wasn't sure if they were hostile or not, but he still ran towards them.
She heard the faint sound of the distorted yelling and ran towards it, stopping behind the...what was that. But his shout echoed through her head and a slight angry expression came to her face, disappearing almost as quickly as it came, "I'm not hiding beast...I'm right here."
Turning around once more his sensors focused on a life form. A human female, 18, all other data unknown. He kept his gun held down for now, as she appeared to be of no threat. "You can either come quietly or suffer the consequences otherwise. The choice is yours."
Synthe slowed down to a walk as he heard talking. He stopped behind a building and peaked around the corner. It was a solider and a girl. What was this girl doing? She would easily be killed, the solider wouldn't even hesitate.
Tai was brought into his mother's room in hand cuff occupied by two soldiers. Saya was following the two soldiers.

Soldier 1: Your majesty, your son here was attempting to sneak out humans.

Queen: *sighs* Let him go.

Soldier 1: Yes your majesty.

Soldier 2 grabbed the key and unlocked Tai's handcuffs.

Queen: Can I talk to my son in private? Saya can you wait outside.

Saya and the guards nodded and followed orders.

Queen: Tai..... Again? Why do you keep on doing this?

Tai: Cause we already have dominance! We can do stuff 10 times faster then them! They have families to be with! They have lives to live! Do we really need to po-

Queen: Not this speech again.... Seriously I cant keep saving you behind everytime you do this.

Tai: No it isnt right!

Queen: You are going to stop this charade this instant! You out of all of our whole miles of an empire, the prince, are the only one who cares about these rats! All they can do is serve so many of them struggle to survive on their own!

Tai: You cant tell me what to do! You may be the queen! You may be my mom! I have a right t-

Queen: No you dont! Not till you rank higher then I!

Tai: Argh! *storms out the door*

Queen: *sighs* Will he ever learn?
Corbin remained impassive, staring the soldier down, "I prefer neither actually..." zhe responded and pulled a small little metal rod from her pocket. She snapped her wrist, it extended to twice its size. Another flick, then another and another until it was about five feet long. She grasped it with both hands, ready to fight, "My choice is to destroy you and walk away."
Samuelis stood unmoving, the eerie expressionless mask staring at her, analyzing every movement. "Very well then...It is only an unfortunate choice on your part." He aimed the gun at her and prepared to attack.
Tai: Come on saya. *still storming*

Saya: But your mom? *follows after all she was hired under Tai's name and she was his friend*

Tai: I dont think I need to listen to her.

Saya: But shes the queen......

Tai: And.

Saya: Nevermind......
She gripped the steel tighter when he aimed his gun and clenched her teeth together, not even saying a word before she lunged and swung the rod at him, slamming it into the gun, an angry, menacing glare on her face.
(Can I make another character?)

Synthe watched curiously. He wasn't going to step in unless it was necessary. He wasn't one to fight unless he had to. He hated this war, and he didn't want to be in it. But, when the Beast's army torched his home he was thrown into the chaos.
Axel1313 commented…
sure. go ahead. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
The gun flew out of his hands. "You're going to regret that." He reached to his hip and pulled out the collapsible sword. With a flick of the wrist it flipped out to full size and he swung it at the rod.
Corbin made a noise as the sword hit the rod, cutting off a tip of it, "This is my favorite weapon..." she growled and swung it again, aiming straight.for his helmet.
"But I am trained." His bragging was cut short when the rod made contact with his helmet. Such a viscous attack was not expected and threw off his sensors. Making everything blink madly with warnings and lines of static. He stumbled backwards. "You....don't....sta...chance." His voice became more distorted and sporadic.
Corbin smirked, the distorted noises bringing in more hope for her winning, "Looks like you trained for nothing." She bragged herself, once more slamming the rod into the helmet, her leg swinging out to kick his chest.
Name: Rem Goodless
Information: Rem had never known her actual family, and had lived her life going from one foster home to the next. When the war started she left her current foster home and joined the humans' army against the Beast.
 Name: Rem Goodless Gender: Female Age: 17 Side: Human Information: Rem had never known her actual
Tai: Lets fly okay?

Saya: Alright.

They both transform into their dragon forms. Tai's is the first pic. Saya's is the second. As they flew, they noticed the fight between the boy with an odd mask and a girl.

Tai: *began to spin in circles above the battle like a vulture, he was watching* Hum.....

Saya: *went a little ahead then turned around and did the same as Tai* What is it?

Tai: I dunno I find it interesting....

(Tai)
 Tai: Lets fly okay? Saya: Alright. They both transform into their dragon forms. Tai's is the fi
The second hit was placed just perfectly enough to make his screens go completely static and disrupt the air inflow system. As he struggled suffocating to open up the helmet an unseen kick to the chest knocked him down. He was starting to black out and made a quick move to forcefully open his mask by pulling the edges of it back. As soon as he got the slightest big of an opening in it he took in a gasping breath and relaxed on his back.
and saya
 and saya
Corbin's face went back to being emotionless once more as she put the end of the rod against his chest to hold him down, but couldn't deny the shock when she saw his face, "You're...human?" She frowned, then shook her head, glaring down at him, "What kind of beast are you? That you can change to a human form?" She demanded.
Samuelis closed his eyes and leaned his head back. His chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath before responding to her question. "I'm...not a beast.....in any way shape or form..." Stars still danced in front of his eyes.
look at this

link
Axel1313 commented…
XD. Nice try, but I was weary of your gif. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku114 commented…
XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Corbin scowled, pressing the rod into his chest harder to keep him pinned, "If you're not a beast, then why try to kill everyone off like them?" She demanded again, not believing any of that for any reason.
"I have no other choice." The rod in his chest was making it more difficult to catch his breath. "I have to be a good little soldier so I'll be rewarded and not punished. If I'm bad than they will make sure that whatever it was is beaten out of me."
Once again she frowned down at him. If he was a beast, he.would've attacked again by now. She lifted the rod from his chest and put it on the ground next to him, "You attack me again, I knock you back down and we start this all o ver again.." she warned before asking, "What's your name?"
He nodded in agreement. Taking in a good breath of air he rolled on to his side. "Samuelis Shaeffer, but why would you care? We're not on the same side so it doesn't matter anyway."
"I really don't care, its just routine. I'm going to offer to help you get out of being a good little soldier boy and off to freedom. If you don't take it, its your loss, and I'll just continue to kick your butt every time we come across each other after this." She said flatly.
He scoffed at the offer. Staring at her blankly he replied "All I know is how to follow it's orders and obey. Nothing more. How could you possibly help me?" He reached for his gun and checked it over. It didn't appear to be in the best of shape and most likely would not work properly anymore so he strapped it to his back.