Zufällige Rollenspiele Treble's Musik camp

LetsDuel2012 posted on Mar 19, 2013 at 08:45PM
Welcome to Treble's Camp for the musicly gifted. Where you can learn new music,hone your skills,make friends, all while having fun over the summer. our camp is on the beautiful beach like lakeside of lake ridgewood and we have a five star food provider and a canteen for snacks whenever you want them. We also have beautiful Beach House like cabins. We offer Classical,Rock,pop,hip hop, even voice and dance classes and groups. We also have a pool,a large feild and a horseback trail so you can partake in sports and crafts too. The Whole Rest is the lounge where everyone can hang out between their classes, with a snack bar,an extensive array of video game systems,a sound booth,and a theater area with a large choice of movies. Also throughout the summer there are various dances and shows on the weekend. Nobody is left out here! We hope you enjoy your stay!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
now to make a camper

Name-
Age-
Personality-
Type of music you play-
Brief info-
Looks-(pic is preferred)
RULES
*no rated M content this is like a PG-13 RP
*no godmodding
*cussing is alowed but dont go overboard
*Have fun or we will drown you in the lake >:)

Zufällige Rollenspiele 130 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 130

Vor mehr als einem Jahr LetsDuel2012 said…
Name-Holly Kingsley
Age- 15
Personality-shy,quiet,nice,friendly
Type of music you play- piano,acoustic,singing
Brief info- Has a fear of spiders and isnt good at making friends,likes to read an write
Looks-(pic 1)
~~~~~~~~~
Name- Austin Willows
Age- 16
Personality-caring,funny,cool,can be a bit cocky
Type of music you play- Electric Guitar,Singing,learning drums
Brief info- started siging when he was 4
Looks-(pic 2)
~~~~~~~~~~
Name- Adam Willows
Age- 16
Personality- Rowdy,cocky,bit of a ladies man,can be soft though
Type of music you play- Drums,Bass,Singing
Brief info- secretly plays violin
Looks-(pic3)
~~~~~~~~~~~
Name- Alex Willows
Age- 16(the youngest)
Personality- shy,nerdy,nice,open minded
Type of music you play- Mainly backround singing but has the voice of a lead singer,electric keyboard,piano,bass
Brief info- good with technology,bookworm
Looks-(pic 4)
 Name-Holly Kingsley Age- 15 Personality-shy,quiet,nice,friendly Type of Musik Du play- piano,ac
(Austin)
 (Austin)
(Adam)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 (Adam)
(Alex and yes its Drake Bell... i cant help it i love him!)
 (Alex and yes its erpel, drake Bell... i cant help it i Liebe him!)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr flabaloobalah said…
smile
Name: Sabrina McCormack
Personality: gets nervous really easily, has a hard time performing in front of others, pleasant to be around, a wallflower and introvert, but intelligent.
Instrument: Acoustic guitar, sings a little bit, tries to master the piano.
Brief Info: Has a couple older and younger siblings, Sabrina has never been in the spotlight. She has always had a hard time being friends with people, and her parents know she is musically gifted, so Treble's should help her in a few ways. She has been homeschooled ever since a public emotional breakdown, as well as a suicide attempt.
(picture below...)

((@Duel, what style are we gonna use? Like this:
The dog woke up.

Or:
Dog: *woke up*

I would rather we use full sentences, I feel more comfortable...))
 Name: Sabrina McCormack Age: 16 Personality: gets nervous really easily, has a hard time performing
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Lancelot8 said…
Name- Jason Myers
Age- 15
Personality- fun, exciting, a little nervous around others
Type of Music they play- He plays drums, and loves Rock
Brief info: his family loves to hear him play beats when it's quiet, and in his school band is the best drummer. He would love to start his own rock band
(You're lucky I like music, and know how to read both the bass clef and treble clef. Any instrument I have a person use on here I play.)
 Name- Jason Myers Age- 15 Personality- fun, exciting, a little nervous around others Type of Musik
LetsDuel2012 commented…
cool i play gitarre and clarnet Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku114 commented…
Yeah me too. Im learning a little flute and ocarina. I know a little piano. But my main instrument is trumpet Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Lancelot8 commented…
I play clarinet, bass clarinet, cello, gitarre both electric and normal, and drums Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Riku114 said…
Name- Ferra
Age- 16
Type of music you play- Vocals and Violin
Brief info- She has a brother and and a sister. She also loves to play her violin and sing as well
Looks-(pic is preferred)

(btw if its okay, I dont like doing personality it charges much)
 Name- Ferra Age- 16 Type of Musik Du play- Vocals and Violin Brief info- She has a brother and an
LetsDuel2012 commented…
no prob Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(@Flab anything really whatever you feel confortable with)
((alright then.
who wants to start roleplaying woohoo))
Name- Mizuki
Age- 14
Type of music you play- Trumpet Vocals
Brief info- She has a sister and a brother. She prefers to play her trumpet over singing but loves them both. Ferra is her older sister
Looks-(pic is preferred)
 Name- Mizuki Age- 14 Type of Musik Du play- Trumpet Vocals Brief info- She has a sister and a bro
Name- Shayn
Age- 15
Type of music you play- Drums (Snare and Base) Vocals
Brief info- He has 2 sisters. He plays both and likes them equally. Though he loves to play them at the same time.
Looks-(pic is preferred)
 Name- Shayn Age- 15 Type of Musik Du play- Drums (Snare and Base) Vocals Brief info- He has 2 sis
Holly stepped off of the bus and got her acoustic which she had as a carry on everything else was in her beach house-cabin. she looked for the board that they posted who was bunking with who (4 people to a cabin).
"this looks fun" Austin said as he stepped off the bus followed by his brothers "yeah.....hellllloooo ladies" Adam said with a smirk. "guys,arent you forgetting your carry ons?" Alex asked as he handed his brothers their bags "i hope we got bunked together" Adam said taking his black and green duffle bag
Sabrina stepped out of the gray sedan carefully, a suitcase next to her and a guitar slung over her skinny pale shoulder. The car dashed off, turning up gravel as the girl stood in front of a grand building. A hand painted sign told her this was Treble's Musical Camp for the Gifted.
Name- Sara Sander
Personality: shy, can be protective of herself and others
Type of music they play; she's in the middle school band, and plays both the clarinet and base clarinet
Brief info: too lazy to put
 Name- Sara Sander Age: 13 Personality: shy, can be protective of herself and others Type of Musik
This is a base clarinet. It obviously plays an octave lower
 This is a base clarinet. It obviously plays an octave lower
Ferra and her siblings get off of the bus carring their stuff.

Ferra: Come on lets see who bunks together.

Shayn: I hope I get someone good.......

(Hey has anyone noticed the each instrument section's personality to their instruments?)
Jason and Sara walk out of the bus.
"Do you think Mason's coming? He does have to luge that cello of his..."
Sara shrugs. "What about Rhyanna? She should come too."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr octennialSleuth said…
Name: Kelsey Cates
Personality: She can get a little fanatical and overly zealous about the things that interest her, but she holds her head up high with pride, though it can manifest itself into arrogance at times.
Type of music you play: the one thing she respects enough to shut up;classical piano.
Brief info: When it comes to singing, she is tone deaf. She really likes spiders, some people might say she's obsessed. Also, she has the tendency to be a chatterbox.
Looks: she has long brown hair that is tied back in a low ponytail, her green eyes are hidden behind round glasses. Her smile is toothy, and her frown is pouty. She wears a striped grey and red tank top, dark grey shorts, and red converse.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ManyManyMoons said…
Name- Rye Fader
Age- 16
Personality- Quiet in an angry kind of way, she usually keeps to herself.
Type of music you play- Bass guitar; rock.
Brief info- She has been playing bass guitar for 3 years, and is a really bad singer. She started playing drums not to long ago but is pretty new at it.
Looks-
 Name- Rye Fader Age- 16 Personality- Quiet in an angry kind of way, she usually keeps to herself
Name-Mason Howlett
Age- 14
Personality- will find out
Type of music they play- plays the cello, classical and rock
Brief info- plays his cello like he's been playing for years even though he just started
 Name-Mason Howlett Age- 14 Personality- will find out Type of Musik they play- plays the cello, cl
(hey i'm back, the power went off, i thought i was gonna go crazy! XD)
Austin highfived his brothers, "cool we got a cabin together....with one other guy" He says "sweet" Adam said
(Should we organize dorms?)

Ferra: Mizuki!

Mizuki: Im right here. No need to shout.

Ferra: Sorry. We are in the same cabin!

Mizuki: Yay......

Ferra: With two other girls

Mizuki: Hum.
Mason walks off the bus with his huge case PLUS his luggage.
Rye stepped off the bus, adjusting the strap on her guitar case. The wind blew her long black hair into her face, She looked around at the camp, she had always hated camps; but maybe this one would be better. She looked down at her cabin number then starting walking towards the cabins.
(sure, it will make it easier just so you know one more spot is open for anyone who wants to buk with the triplets and Holly needs 3 more ppl as well as everyone elses characters)
((My character can bunk with Holly.)
(ok two more spaces)
Shayn will bunk with the triplets. The girls need two more wait. Ferra and Misuki will bunk with Holly too
Kelsey swung her backpack over her shoulder and hopped out of the car. Without a word the car left, leaving her standing alone not sure of what to do. She looked around at the other people getting situated in their cabins. "man, now I really wish I knew someone here before hand..." she mumbled. what cabin am I in again? she thought to herself after she realized talking to herself might not be the best attention grabber.
Ferra: *began to walk with Misuki over to the cabins* I wonder how the other two girls will be.

Misuki: Yeah. What kind of music do they do too

Shayn: See ya Ferra. Misuki. *heads off towards his cabin*

Ferra/Misuki: Bye Shayn!
(Jason will bunk with the triplets)
Jason looks at his sheet and heads to his cabin. "I'll text Rhyanna to see if she's coming."
Sara nods. "Alright."
Mason comes up. "Can I have a little help to my cabin Sara?"
Sara turns around. "Sure."
When Rye arrived at the cabin no one else was there yet. She picked a top bunk and threw her bag on it then took off her bag-like case and set it on the bed before hopping up. She unzipped her case and pulled out her guitar. It was a BC Rich Mocking Bird 4 string electric bass guitar. She had saved A LOT of money for this guitar, she bought it used back it still wasn't cheap.
Name- Tayn
Age- 16
Type of music you play- Piccolo Flute (he has a wooden and a metal flute) Ocarina Vocal
Brief info- He loves flute based instuments.
Looks-PIC
 Name- Tayn Age- 16 Type of Musik Du play- Piccolo Flute (he has a wooden and a metal flute) Ocarin
(Lancelot, Shayn already is bunking with them. Though Jason Mason and Tayn can be bunking together.)
Sara takes Masons bag a d heads to his cabin. Once she brings it, she heads to her cabin.
Jason has his drum sticks in his hands and goes into the cabin. "I wonder who my cabin mates are."
(sorry Riku had Shyan join the Triplets)
The three boys race each other to their cabin "this place is unreal, is this Cali?" Austin asked.
Holley walked to her cabin "wow this place is nice"
Ferra and Misuki arrive in the dorm.

Ferra: Humm nice.

Misuki: Yeah.

they lay down their suitcases and open them and began to unpack

Ferra: *while unpacking* Hello there. *she wasnt looking at Holley, for she was busy, but it was directed towards her*
Rye looked up as Holley and the the others walked in. walked in. "Hey." She said, polishing her bass guitar slightly with her sleeve.
Ferra: Hu? *noticed Rye* Oh hey!

Misuki: Yo.

------

Shayn: *enters the dorm carring his suitcases and a large box was tied to the suitcase. it held his drum set* Yo.
(is the a free space for Kelsey?)
Hum..... I dont think so, but if you like ill make another girl for her to bunk with? I can handle tons of characters.
"hey" Austin said
"Hi" Alex muttered
"Sup" Adam asked
"hi" Holly said as she saw her bags by her bed
(I'm not that observant so... Whatever. No big deal.)
Jason looks around his cabin. He sets his stuff on a top bunk.
(How about Jason Mason and Tayn in a dorm?)

Shayn: Im Shayn. *places his bags by his bed and begins to assemble his drum set*

------

Ferra and Misuki finished unpacking the stuff.

Ferra: Hello Im Ferra

Misuki: And Im Misuki.
As looked down at her guitar her long dark hair fell and shaded her face from the others like a curtain. This wasn't the only bass guitar she had, this was her newest one. Her first guitar she got when she was 13 was to valuable to her to bring. She jumped off her bunk on the top and grabbed her bag of clothes."I'm Rye. Like the bread."
Name-Ryder
Age- 15
Personality- quiet,but can be loud at times
Type of music you play- vocals acoustic
Brief info- ill put it later i gtg
Looks-(pic is preferred)
 Name-Ryder Age- 15 Personality- quiet,but can be loud at times Type of Musik Du play- vocals aco
Kelsey sighed, kicked the dirt and walked up to a random cabin. It seemed quiet and empty so far. She grabbed the door knob and felt a delicate spider web stick to her hand. whoops . Opening the door while trying to ignore the squeak, she stepped in to find a empty, and dark room with 2 bunk beds. "neat!" she couldn't help but squeal at the feeling of the stereotypical camp cabin. She stood by one of the beds and was conflicted. Top or bottom?
Riku114 commented…
Hey do Du want me to make a girl for kelsey Vor mehr als einem Jahr
octennialSleuth commented…
Are Du sure? Du seem to have a full load already Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku114 commented…
naa I can handle A LOT of characters. Trust me. A LOT Vor mehr als einem Jahr
octennialSleuth commented…
I guess if it isn't too much trouble, thanks Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(Sure)
He gets up into his part of the bunk and uses his drumsticks to make a beat on the frame of it.
Name- Tabitha (Tabby)
Age- 15
Type of music you play- Alto Sax
Brief info- She likes to play her sax
Looks-(pic is preferred)

(Brb)
 Name- Tabitha (Tabby) Age- 15 Type of Musik Du play- Alto Sax Brief info- She likes to play her s