Zufällige Rollenspiele How To Train Your Dragon

totolove posted on Mar 16, 2013 at 10:10AM
ok so its been a few months since the ' event ' and everyone has made peace with the dragons and dragon training is still going on . More people have become involved with the dragons as well . You can be one of the characters and their dragons together

Hiccup : hikari_hiwatari
Astrid : totolove
Snoutlout :
Fishlegs :
Ruffnut :
Tuffnut :
Stoick :
Gobbet :
Gothi :
Spitelout :

Or you can make your own !

Name:

Appearance:

Bio/History:

Weapons:

Dragon Name :

Dragon Species:

Dragon Powers:

Other:

heres a link to help you with choosing a dragon :
link
You can also make your own dragons but don't make a lot of them and you need to list what they like and don't like and some weaknesses like for example : A toxic nightshade hates the colour yellow and when blown with air in the eyes, becomes paralyzed
last edited on Mar 16, 2013 at 11:36PM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 196 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 196

Vor mehr als einem Jahr nouse said…
oh! please just don't show off i knw u cn't really do dat........
totolove commented…
Zeigen off ? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr totolove said…
Name: Gefion Austrani

Appearance: reddish brown hair mostly brown, blue/grey eyes wears

Bio/History: she had a little sister who died a few years back, mostly stays hidden unless you gain her trust but she gets along great with younger children ( shes a bit like a dragon herself

Weapons: none

Dragon Name: Ortinorth

Dragon Species: Changewing

Dragon Powers: can change colours and can spit streams of acid and can hypnotise with colours !

Other: doesn't really like snoutlout
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
totolove commented…
linkchangewing and other Drachen at bottom if that helps with deciding Vor mehr als einem Jahr
hikari_hiwatari commented…
Du should put that link in the rp as in in the Beschreibung area Vor mehr als einem Jahr
totolove commented…
oh ya Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hikari_hiwatari said…
Name: Hilary

Appearance: pic

Bio/History: she's hiccup's little sister though sometimes her brother Hiccup can get too worried about her because she's really adventurous and also she goes up in dangerous heights to much even with her dragon her dragon just loves flying and she takes to much risk sometimes her Dad and Hiccup put her in her room but they always sneak out and do that stuff again X3 also her Dragon is very young but is very fast too

Weapons: people say she's too young for weapons but she still has them

Dragon Species: link

Dragon Powers: i think it's in the info link thing

Other: she really doesn't like it when people pinches her cheeks her treat her like a baby also she can sometimes be to playful and get in trouble
 Name: Hilary Age: 10 Gender: Female Appearance: pic Bio/History: she's hiccup's little s
totolove commented…
coollio Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Astrid rode Stormfly as fast as she could go when something went past her " what the ? " she followed whatever that was ... she thought it was just a regular dragon until she heard a voice " Keep going Ori ! "
there was also yelling coming from where Astrid is "HILARY GET DOWN FROM THERE YOU TWO ARE GOING TO GET HURT!" Hiccup yelled to his little sister as she was hanging upside down from a really dangerous height her dragon Blaze was also hanging by her tail upside down "I WILL NOT SAY IT AGAIN YOUNG LADY GET DOWN!!!"
" woah ! " Astrid went to Hilary " stay up straight ! "
"awwww but we're fine!" Hilary said still hanging upside down Blaze also purred agreeing then after that they heard a snap "uh oh" then the branch broke "WAHHHHHH!" Toothless then Immediately came to the rescue and caught both Hilary and Blaze at the same time when they both got down Hiccup folded his arms "look i know you like to play but you do not need to go that high!"
Astrid lands next to hiccup " Hiccup ! I saw something you would not guess ! "
"what?" Hiccup looked at Astrid but still making sure Hilary doesn't sneak away
" I think I found another rider ! "
"really where?" Hiccup said excitingly what he didn't really notice was that Hilary has managed to sneak off with Blaze she was with Gefion just chatting "why does my brother keep treating me like a baby Blaze is only how many years old in Dragon years and she managed to fly in the same speed as Toothless and i never really hurt myself once
" Well, while I was riding Stormfly a dragon flew past me ... well at first I thought it was JUST a dragon when I heard someone talk to it ! I was about to investigate until Hilary- " Looks around " where is she anyways ? "
Gefion smiled and giggled " Well you never know what happens when you're riding a dragon ! " Ortinorth nuzzled Gefion " By the way my name is Gefion ! Nice to meet you ! " Hears astrid walking towards them " Don't tell anyone I'm here ! " hides underneath Ortinorths belly as it changes colour to match the scenery ( If you didn't know its relly hard to spot a Changewing when it blends into scenery
(yeah i know!)
Hiccup sighed "when i find that little girl she is in so much trouble" he was stomping too Hilary knew she was in big trouble so the Blaze picked her up and they went into a tree and hid in the thick part of it making sure that the rid hid in well with the redness of the leaves he wrapped his wings around Hilary while doing it
( I know just teasin )
Astrid looked in the trees " you know its not that hard to see you ! "
Gefion giggled a bit as she crawled backwards with Orti still over the top of her
Astrid heard the giggle " what was that ? "
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LetsDuel2012 said…
Avalon
Female
Appearance: I'll post later
Bio/history I will think of one
Weapon:*bow and arrow
Dragon: glowworm
Powers:can glow in the dark
other: is related to Snotlout,Hookfang likes her more,her dragons name is illuminate,and she has a crush on Tuffnut (or whichever one is the boy)
totolove commented…
Hey ! wazzup ? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
totolove commented…
tuffnut is the boy Vor mehr als einem Jahr
LetsDuel2012 commented…
ok cool Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Hilary got put down as she pouted "oh i just giggled after it" Hiccup sighed "come on it's getting late and it's time to go home" Hiccup folded his arms "awww can't we stay out for a little longer" before Hiccup could say no Hilary did the most cutest eyes ever that Hiccup can't resist he sighed again "alright fine...but no more hanging upside down" Hilary smiled "yaaay!" she and Blaze then ran off
Gefion followed Hilary and came out " So you like hanging like a bat ? "

Astrid went up to Hiccup " I don't think that was Hilary who giggled ... I think it might be the rider ! "
Hiccup scratched the back of his head "well if you say so it didn't sound like her giggle anyway" he rubbed his chin

Luckily for Hilary she was far enough for Astrid Hiccup to not find them she smiled at Gefion "yeah we try to hide just like change wing sometimes we succeed sometimes we don't when it comes to Astrid it's hard to hide from her but my brother can't find us because he gets so worried that i'm hurt or something sometimes it's funny" she giggled again as Blazed purred
" well for the older sibling its not ... " shakes her head " Anyways ! Wanna do something fun ? "

Astrid sighs " We never know if that rider is good or bad- " Astrid gets a bad thought " no that might not be it... "
"what's wrong?" Hiccup said confused

Hilary jumped with excitement "yes yes yes yes!" she said with glee as Blaze looked at changewing looking at it's tail and wing she looked up and smiled
" Well ... if the rider is bad and I saw him or her around here wouldn't staying around here on your own be dangerous ? "
Gefion smiled " come with me ! " walks through forest when a person sees her " Hey what are you- " " Orti hypno ! " the dragon made its wings go different colours while hypnotizing the person " you did not see us come by " runs behind a tree as the dragon blends into the trees " What was I doing ? Oh well ! " the person walks off
Hiccup chuckled for a bit "even if my sister is too adventurous and puts herself in danger i'm sure she won't go for a stranger easily besides Blaze instincts are fast but yeah maybe we should go after her" Hiccup looked at where Hilary ran off

Hilary giggled as she went over to Gefion
I fly through the skies on illuminate looking for my friends and trying to find Snotlout
Hiccup then looked up "hey there's Avalon" he then started waving at him
Astrid follows " We can't be too sure though ! " starts running after him
Gefion gets on her dragon " Orti ! Blend " the dragon blended into the background so that it looked like Gefion was floating
I wave "hey Hiccup!" I say grinning
"whooa can we fly please please please!" she then got on Blaze

Hiccup was almost nearing Hilary but then she saw her zoom past him and he fell backwards "weeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
"Oh hey Hillary! Nice flyin!"
Gefion got on her dragon and flew behind her " Hey ! "
Astrid looks at the dragon " that's hi- her ? "
totolove commented…
have to go ! don't post too much Vor mehr als einem Jahr
totolove commented…
nevermind Vor mehr als einem Jahr
"i'm gonna win i'm gonna win i'm gonna win!" Hilary said as Hiccup was chasing after her on Toothless "HILARY GET BACK HERE!" he yelled out at her

(lolz i should make a story on how Hiccup takes care of Hilary his baby sister! lolz i'll make it to be so funny!)
(Sounds cool, I wrote a story about Avalon tormenting Snotlout and trying to impress Tuffnut)
I fly ahead of Hiccup and Hillary and turn around while Illuminate flies forward "so what's up?"
Astrid jumps on Stormfly and flies in front of Gefion " uh oh ... "
" Who are you ? "
" uh ... "
" WHO ARE YOU ?! "
" Orti blend with the sun ! " Ortinorth blended with the sun which caused light to go into Astrids eyes . Gefion flew a distance away from her until Astrid could see properly " HEY ! "
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Riku114 said…
Name: Maral

Appearance: PIC (I love using this pic now XD)

Bio/History: He has a sister (which will be brought in later) who isnt typically around often. He grew up and eventually tamed a Skrill and became rather good friends. His parents hate Tristen (his Skrill) though.

Weapons: bow and arrow

Dragon Name : Tristen

Dragon Species: Skrill link

Dragon Powers: It says in the link

Other: Doesnt really like snotlout, though he currently isnt in the team.
 Name: Maral Age: 12 Gender: Male Appearance: PIC (I Liebe using this pic now XD) Bio/Histo
(( hi Riku ))
Riku114 commented…
yo Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Maral: *was flying a a pretty high height that he and his dragon, Tristen, were almost completely out of sight he was watching them even though from there, they two were small and fairly hard to see* Tristen it seems that there are dragons down there. Want to go say hi?

Tristen: *nods and he dives down with his wings closed then swings them open the second before landing*

Maral: *got off of Tristen and rubbed his head* Thank you. *gives tristen a fish and looks at them all* Oh and there are also riders.
Gefion lands Ortinorth
I see someone land and I wave from the skies
(( I drew a sketch of Gefion and I'm gonna edit it a bit on my computer ! ))
Gefion fixes her side pontail a bit
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dargox said…
(Hey totolove can I make a own Dragon Species?)
totolove commented…
ya thats fine Vor mehr als einem Jahr
dargox commented…
Thanks YOUR AWSOME!!! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
totolove commented…
no prob Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Name: Mangus
Appearanace: Pic
Bio: Mangus grew up on berk like everyone else but ever could a find a dragon that suited him untill one night while colltecting fire wood from the forest he discover a new type of dragon, which soon became his dragon partner
Weapons: duel swords
Dragon name: Crimson
Dragon Species: Darkscorn
Dragon Power: Color Flame, Blade Tail, Inferno Charge
Other: He works at his the towns new dragon barn.
(note: the dragon barn is a 24/7 care center for dragons)
 Name: Mangus Age: 16 Gender: male Appearanace: Pic Bio: Mangus grew up on berk like everyone else
Book of Dragons info:

Species name: Darkscorn
Appearance: pic
Commen colors: Dark Grey, Crimson, Navy Blue, and Forest Green
Personality: Intelligent, Tenacious, Tempermental, Adventurous, and Loyal
Class: Strike
HAH! Factor: Darkscorns are very greedy of their stuff but give them a gift and they'll become your body guard for life.
AHH! Factor: Darkscorns can change the color of their flame at will to daze it's target even after the flames have left it's mouth.
Jaw Strength: 10
Attack: 18
Speed: 23
Armor: 21
Firepower: 16
Shot limit: 9
 Book of Drachen info: Species name: Darkscorn Appearance: pic Commen colors: Dark Grey, Crimson,
Mangus flying around berk on his dragon, crimson while going at top speed which is abit faster than nightfury. "Alright Crimson girl, we're at your max. now lets see how good we can zip threw those rock pillars?"

Crimson roars in agreedment as she begin to zoom between the pillars. RRRROOOOAAAR.
Hilary back as she slowed down "hi big brother" she smiled "oh don't you hi big brother me why were you flying so fast?" luckily Hilary was a good liar "oh me and Blaze were just tasting our speed!" Hiccup sighed "alright now come on time to go home" he and Toothless then started flying as Hilary and Blaze folioed behind them
(( I fell asleep ^^" ))
Gefion heard a dragon roar " more riders ? "
Maral: Tristen want to go home?

Tristen replied with a nod.

Maral: Alright then. Lets go.

The two walk off.
Hiccup looked over and saw Maral "Hey Hiccup it's Maral!" she pointed down Hiccup looked "oh yeah! HEY MARAL!" he waved "can we talk to him" Hilary looked at Hiccup "i'm sure it won't hurt we're almost home anyway" then they both flew down and landed "hey there Maral how's it going man" Hiccup then ruffled up his hair
Mangus and Crimson comes zooming out of the rock pillars maze and passed Hiccup's group. "YEEEEEAAAAAH WHOOOOOOOO!!!!! GO, CRIMSON, GO!!!!" He shouts in excitement.
Astrrid followed Hiccup then stop when she saw acid come from somewhere " found you ... " she landed a few meters away then crept towards them silently

Gefion went to the dragon's foot " another stake ? I thought they got rid of these ? " " don't move " Astrid held her axe at Gefion's back " Come out . Slowly " Gefion gulped and moved backwards . The dragon followed while it was in ' blend mode ' Astrid grabbed the other girls hand and dragged her towards her dragon . " Stormfly watch her back " the dragon went behind Gefions dragon " Stormfly why are you that far away ? " Gefion smiled " never left me didn't you ? " Ortinorth showed herself and snuggled up to Gefion " Oh great Odin's ghost ! How did it get there ?! "
" Its a Changewing and it has been following me the whole time ! "
Hilary got knocked over "whooaaa!" Hiccup ducked and then helped Hilary up "are you ok?" Hiccup said while looking around Hilary making sure there are no injuries "big brother i'm fine" Hilary groaned a bit as Hiccup sighed "alright then!" Hiccup looked around
I fly illumante through a dark cave an watch as he lights up in magifiscent colors