Zufällige Rollenspiele Nations of War

dargox posted on Mar 16, 2013 at 04:56AM
In the year 2032 the great nations have finially reach the ulitmate level of their evolution in technology but with all that power within their hands, they have become greedy and heartless by starting a endless war to take controll of the whole world by any means, even to the point of turning innocent people into monsters of war. So will anyone rise to stop the chaso or will the booldshed of innocents continue to pour within this pointless War of Nations?

Villainous groups:

Organization of Darkness: Is a secretive group with litte known about them as well their the mastermind and the true reason why the nations whent to war on each other by manipulateing People of leadership, mayor events, and anything else that may help them reach their goal to rebuild the world in their image with them as the only rulers.

Leaders of Chaso: This group are made of evil assassins hire by the Organization of Darkness and given the mission to decieve the current nations leaders untill the right time to strike their targets down.

Scientist of Insanity: This group of mad scientist who are completly obsessed with just building the ultimate weapons of death by kidnapping innocents and turning them into mindless monster. while also haveing the backing of the Organization of Darkness.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
Rules:
1) NO GOD MODDING!!!
2) No killing without permission.
3) Curseing and extreme violence allowed.
4) Sex is allowed but keep it very short.
5) You can use a old or new characters.
6) Please used the Character Profile for old characters.
7) Finally have fun, or I'll send a army of assassins.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
New Character:

Name:
Role:
Nation: (U.S, U.K, or Japan)
Apperance:
Powers: (if they got them)
Weapons:
Skills:
Bio:
Other Info:
Old Character:

Name:
Role:
Nation:
Apperance:
Powers:
Weapons:
Skills:
False Memories:
Real Memories:
Bio:
Other Info:
Nations:
Misaki Isoya/Rogue Assassin/Japan-(dargox/Me)
Rend/Citizen/Japan-(Riku114)
Suzaru/Soldier/U.K-(Riku114)
Senki/Soldier/U.K-(Riku114)
Rosette/Citizen/Japan-(hikari_hiwatari)
Inaru Nazasaki/Soldier/Japan-(kiba16)
Kyle McGreaf/Soldier/Japan-(Angel_Kiss)
Villainous groups:
Avalon Chesterfield/Organization of Darkness/U.K-(LetsDuel2012)
Loren/Leaders of Chaos/U.K-(Angel_Kiss)
Tayara/Boss/Scientist of Insanity/Japan-(Riku114)
(I'm giveing credit to the Rps of Riku114 and tasmissy for spracking the indeal of this inside my head.)
Openning Theme music: Monster by Paramore in nightcore version
last edited on Mar 18, 2013 at 12:01AM
save

Zufällige Rollenspiele 46 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Riku114 said…
First post!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dargox said…
(Now, here's my character)

Name: Misaki Isoya
Role: Rogue Assassin
Nation: Japan
Apperance: (pic)
Powers: Wind Manipulation, Enhanced Agility, and Vector Manipulation
Weapons: Ninja tools
Skills: Ninjutse, Stealth, Tracking, and Combat.
Bio: She keeps her past in the shadows.
Other Info: none
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 (Now, here's my character) Name: Misaki Isoya Age: 18 Gender: Female Role: Rogue Assassin Nati
Well there is one I revived in tasmissy's and my rp with revival and I think Ill also bring in his new made friends from the other rp.

Name: Rend
Appearance: PIC (but his face is typically wrapped in bandages)
Role: Citizen.
Nation: Japan, but wishes to return to Britain
Powers: His right eye has a dangerous effect to the mind.
Weapons: Daggers, small knives, etc. Sometimes kantanas
Skills: Fighting, Aim, Strategy, Protecting
False Memories: His mind was unable to be hacked into. His ability blocked it out.
Real Memories: He has a sister who was killed in the lab. He also had a few British friends and his life in the Academy.
Bio: When he was young his parents kicked him and his sister out for being different. He took care of her and raised her up very protectivefully. Later when being revived, his sister was killed but he managed to escape after killing off every single person in the lab.
Other Info: -

(Ill post the other two soon)
 Well there is one I revived in tasmissy's and my rp with revival and I think Ill also bring in his ne
dargox commented…
That's fine byy me, btw want do Du think of the Villainous groups? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku114 commented…
I like it. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Name: Suzaru
Appearance: PIC
Role: Soldier
Powers: itll be found out
Skills: Fighting, art
Weapons: Kantana and bow and arrows occasionally
Nation: UK
Other: Hes one of Rends friends in Britian. Hes a purebred Britian
Bio: Suzaru was one of the richer of the Britians and awhile back he made friends with Rend before the war. Later also making friends with Senki. Senki convinced him to join the army and after a lot of persuasion, Suzaru decided to join the army and joined into the same unit as Senki

(Hes pretty much a new character, he hasnt even gotten his debut in the war rp.)
 Name: Suzaru Age: 19 Gender: Male Appearance: PIC Role: Soldier Powers: itll be found out S
Name: Senkines (Senki)
Appearance: PIC
Role: Tough Soldier
Powers: He manipulates ice, he also make a robot he pilots.
Skills: aim, fighting, singing, techno stuff, robot piloting, and his guitar
Weapons: He carries around two pistols, but by far he prefers his homade robot
Nation: UK
Other: Hes an old friend of Rends aswell and is in the same unit as Suzaru. You rarely find him without his headphones. Hes 45% Britian 25% African 30% Philippian
Bio: He was friends with Rend and Suzaru before the war. Later, when he was revived he joined the army and began building a robot he named, Tristen, which he grew highly skilled at piloting. He continues to make adjustments to Tristen as well as he is begining on making Suzaru one. His machines are to the top notch and are exclusive to those who he wants to. He rejected joining the Scientist of Insanity.
 Name: Senkines (Senki) Age: 17 Gender: Male Appearance: PIC Role: Tough Soldier Powers: He m
And this is Tristen
 And this is Tristen
I find it interesting how the rp grew. First:

The end of the world rp: You revive old rp characters and they need to survive in the wasteland of the world

Inspired me to: Make a rp character reviving rp, plus I have been watching code geass and I just had to make it war.

The war: The world is in chaos over childish subjects. They revive characters and change their memories for meanings of loyalty.

Ended up with: Greediness causing wars. People get revived then memories edited to make them mindless fighters. There are 3 villianous groups.
I gtg see ya. Dont go on too far
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hikari_hiwatari said…
Name: Rosette Annabelle Serene Johnson
Appearance: pic
Role: citizen
Powers: well she does have powers but she doesn't want people knowing about it
Skills: you'll see
weapons: most of them she stole
False Memories: she escaped after she found out her parents died from the soldiers
Real Memories: her parents died and she's searching for her brother
Bio: Rosette likes to adventure she doesn't like staying inside her family died from the war and she wishes she could set piece around all Nations but she knows it won't be happening soon she likes to wonder around though and her Mum was australian and her Dad was Japan!
Nation: half Japan but half australian
Other: no one knows that Rosette is half Australian even though she lives in Japan she tries to sneak into a plan though and go to Australia but she always gets caught
 Name: Rosette Annabelle Serene Johnson Age: 10 Appearance: pic Role: citizen Powers: well she
(ok, I'm starting the Rp)

[Setting Tokyo Japan]

High above on the city's rooftops Misaki runs for her life in the stomy dead of night as the chaso assassins gives chase with intent to kill her. <Danmit!! I need to lose these guys or I'll have to fight them!> she thinks to herself while dodgeing incomeing attacks.
Rend watched from the ground floor as Misaki runs, sighs, and continues to walk*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LetsDuel2012 said…
(ok I have a new profile for Avalon if that's ok,also sorry bout the other one, I was really busy with school)
Name: Avalon Chesterfield
Role: normal soldier in the organization of darkness
Nation: (U.S, U.K, or Japan) UK
Apperance: pic
Powers: fire,invisiblity
Weapons: bow and arrow,katana
Skills: running, stealth, singing, drums, piano, acoustic guitar
Bio: She ran away from her parents when she was 14 and lived with her uncle until she joined the war
Other Info: she loves music,writing,ands drawing
 (ok I have a new Profil for Avalon if that's ok,also sorry bout the other one, I was really busy wit
Riku114 commented…
the other are still running Vor mehr als einem Jahr
LetsDuel2012 commented…
oh Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kiba16 said…
Name: Inaru Nazasaki
Powers: Fire
Weapons: 4 pistols
Skills: Very good shooter, running, parkour, karate, rap and dancing.
Bio: Her parents killed in a car accident when she was very young after that she lived with her grandparents.
Other Info: She loves music and fight.
 Name: Inaru Nazasaki Age: 20 Gender: Female Role: Soldier Nation: Japan Apperance: pic Po
Hey dargox, you forgot to answer me when I asked what are the possible ranks?
dargox commented…
Well I took out the rank, so worry about them just edited it out. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Misaki still running from the chaso assassins quickly jumps and backflips off a the side of a near building while going into a free fall dive between the buildings to dodge a shower of kunai but the chaso assassins continue to fallow. <fucked! their still on my ass!! well, I think it's time to fight back!> Misaki thinks to herself waiting for one of them to strike.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Angel_Kiss said…
(I'm joining :D)
Name: Loren (a.k.a snake)
Role: rank two assassin from Leaders of Chaos (please tell me if I got it wrong)
Nation: (U.S, U.K, or Japan) U.K
Apperance: pic she usually cover her eyes with glasses,but its pink.
Powers:mind control and she can mimic peoples looks,voice and abilities.
Weapons:Chine knifves(that's what I call em)
Skills: assassin skills...
Bio: N/A
 (I'm joining :D) Name: Loren (a.k.a snake) Age: 17 Gender:Female Role: rank two assassin from Le
dargox commented…
Nope you're fine Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kiba16 said…
High above on the city's rooftops Inaru runs for her life <Dammit!! these guys is really annoying > keep runs
Name: Tayara
Role: One of the Heads of the Scientist of Insanity (please tell me if I do it wrong aswell)
Apperance: PIC
Powers: She can freeze time, but only for 1 minute in intervals of 15 minutes. Though in the one minute everything is frozen except her
Weapons: Several several things.....
Skills: Mechanics and fighting
Bio: (Ill make one later)
Other Info: She typically is assigned to building weapons over kidnapping, though she does do so once and a while
 Name: Tayara Age: 20 Gender: Female Role: One of the Heads of the Scientist of Insanity (please te
Name:Kyle McGreaf
Nation: (U.S, U.K, or Japan) Japan
Powers:elemental manipulation and mind manipulation
Weapons: daggers.machineguns and bow
Skills: long distance shooting,fast runner.smartass.
Bio: Born in the u.K,then move to japan when he was 3
Other Info: loves food.
 Name:Kyle McGreaf Age:20 Gender: Male Role: Soldier Nation: (U.S, U.K, oder Japan) Japan Apperan
Kyle was on the roof of a building,he aimed for the assassins behind misaki .then pulled the trigger.<Score,two at once.>He thought then grinned.
----------
Loren was shot on the arm,she took a left turn into a deadwayshe held her arm in pain,blood kept pouring out.
(man, I see some rival match ups that are about to be born.)

Misaki see Loren break from the rest of assassins as she lands onto a rooftop soccer field while the assassins begins to surround her. "Ok, you fuckers come at me because I'm done running!!!" Misaki shouts at the assassins while takeing a fighting stances.

(now to bring in the battle music)
Kyle took out his machingun."Ok,you left me no choice."He aimed again at the assassins.then he mind talked misaki."Don't ask who I am,just tilt your head left."
Misaki grins while saying to Kyle. "fine just don't kill them all." with that Misaki dash at the assassins to her right, giveing Kyle a clear shot.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr axemnas said…
((I'll post my sheet in a while ))
"copy that."Kyle closed one eye.he aimed for three.then started shooting."oh ya baby!"he got them either in the head or chest.
-------------
Loren watched her mates die,she couldn't help at all,she bit her lip then made a run for it.
Misaki starts fighting other assassins in a fast paste hand to weapons combat but she kills them off one by one without a sweat while dodge other's attacks with her own assassin's moves.
Kyle did a long whistle,then he say Loren running."watch out,assassin on the loose."He hopped of the building.landed perfectly on top of Loren."nevermind,caught it.".
Misaki quickly finish off the last two assassin she was fighting, then starts walking to Kyle and Loren while saying. "Well just don't sit there, tie her up and take her weapons before she uses them on you."
Kyle had his mask on before Misaki saw anything.he tied Loren up and tossed her in front of misaki."she's all yours." then ran off.
Loren looked down at her knee,she was mind-talking to someone.
Misaki had a puzzle looked on her face as Kyle ran off. "Ok? that guy is a odd one but I have more things to worry about him. isn't that right, Snake?" Misaki asked Loren.
"oh,do I know you?"Loren lifted an eyebrow.the rope was untied,she dragged herself up slowly.
"not really but I heard about you during my days in the creed of chaso, By the way like your choice of weapon." Misaki tells Loren while holding Loren's chine knifves.

(note: The Creed of Chaso is the real name to the assassins members of Leaders of Chaso.)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hikari_hiwatari said…
Rosette was in the alley way she was hiding so then no one could see her she started running though
"thank you."she snapped her chain knife out of Misaki hand."now if you will excuse me,I have a much important job in hand..But watch you back,I know what you look like."she turned around and disappeared(as in,she ran away.)
Misaki narrows her eye while saying in a mubbleing. "Yeah, same to you bitch." Misaki goes to the neares exit off the rooftop soccer field and walked down it's stairs to street level.
Kyle went back to their underground hideout. "I'm back." He threw the mask on the table. Then went to one of his mates."How's the situation?"
"Peaceful.not too much injuries.and you?out to be the batman again?"
Kyle punched him on the shoulder."Its called helping innocents.you could try it sometimes."
"Kyle you motherfucker asshole."His mate cursed.
Misaki walking down the street, heading to her favorit eatting spot but on her way there she starts to go into deep thought. <So, Chaso is starting to send in their higher ranks after me. Which means they see me as a threat but Why?>
Loren had hers hands in her pocket, she lower her hat so no one sees her eyes. She sat down in the ice-cream shop."mint chocolate."she told the waiter.
Misaki enters the reman shop across from Loren's location and sits down to order her food. "One bowl of beef reman please?" she asked the waiter.
When Loren heard misaki's voice,she lower the hat even more, the bullet was still in her arm, she couldn't bare the pain anymore."here you go." she went to the cashregester and paid.then walked out in a hurry."this is Snake." she answered her phone."I failed,ok,that's that.ahah,ya right."she rolled her eye."well,see you then." she turned left just near the goth shop,then climbed up the wall, a man dressed in black was waiting."dude,that's a bit too formal for you....."she laughed."just come,his waiting."the man said impatiently.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HumphryOmega said…
Name: Dominic "TANK" Williams
Role: Rouge soldier/assassin
Nation: U.S
Powers: ability to teleport at will, super strength and speed, use darkness for his own uses.
Weapons: shadows and darkness
Skills: extreme stealth, fighting, speed and agility.
Bio: unknown
Other Info: none
 Name: Dominic "TANK" Williams Age:21 Gender: male Role: Rouge soldier/assassin Nation: U.S Appe
(quick summary of whats going on and where everyone is?)
(Well to sum it up, I started off the Rp in Tokyo Japan with my character, Misaki running for her life from a group of assassins leaded by Loren a member of the Leaders of Chaso but that's done for now. so misaki is just chilling out at her favorit reman shop for dinner and that's about it so far the rest you have to read.)
(nod nod)
Kyle hopped on his motorbike."I'll get something to eat first."
"pig."his friend rolled his eyes."don't forget to get me something ---"before he can finish his sentence,Kyle was already gone. He stopped in front of the reman shop,took off his helmet and walked in.
Dominic sat in the corner of the reman and watched the people in it closely. Waiting for a certain person to walk in so he could get this job over with and get out as fast as possible.
"one beef reman."he said,sitting down.he tapped the spot of his arm where Loren bit him.the bitemark was still bright red."jeez,the woman doesn't think twice.hopefully the girl got rid of her."he groaned. Then looked out.hey,she looks like someone I know.he thought,staring at the purple-headed girl across the street,