Zufällige Rollenspiele Kill oder be Killed

Miki_Suzumia posted on Feb 19, 2013 at 11:35PM
A rich, man (Kizomato) who is the number one mask seller in all of Japan decides to throw a big party. Only it wasn't just a random party, it was a plan to ruin mankind. He invited thousands of people into his large mansion and once everyone was in the ball room he put his plan into play. The masks he made began to devour people that wore them and most people bought mask from him except for all you role players. People who have Kizomato's masks became disgusting, murderous monsters and demons and when they bit people they would become monsters as well. This is how the epidemic came about japan. Now japan has become a world of kill or be killed and you are the survivors who venture everyday in hopes you stay alive. Remember you still eat food so you'll have to scavenge food for yourself because everywhere has become a battle zone.
Its the year 2020 and its been 2 months since the epidemic began. Have fun! ask me anything and this my first forum so if u have experiences and have some advice for me that would be appreciated :)
Things to know:
1.there is an announcement once a week at night time updating you on whats happening. Like how many people have died or new problems that come up etc.
2. Demons/monsters can shape shift into humans for a period of time but u can tell they're not human( you can make up signs if you want) the stronger demons/monsters are harder to tell if they are human or not.
3. be careful at nigh time because most demons/monsters come out at night so its more dangerous
4. announcements are at 7 pm
thanks (:
. . .
Name:
weapon(optional...no guns, it would be an unfair advantage) :
history:
appearance:
travel in a group or solo:
skills:
power(optional):
last edited on Feb 22, 2013 at 02:21AM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 598 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 598

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Miki_Suzumia said…
Name: Mizuki Tomadochi
weapon(optional): two swords
history: I have a twin sister, both parents were killed in the first month. My twin was killed about a week ago and i like under a bridge by a river and no one has discovered me yet.
appearance: pic
mask( just upload a separate picture or describe how it looks): pic
personality:kind-hearted, out going ( but at this point in time im in mourning so i dont wanna talk to anyone really)
travel in a group or solo: solo
skills: good survival skills, been practicing sword fighting since i was 3
powers: canine senses( extremely good at hearing smelling has that animal sense when you can tell danger approaches)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name: Mizuki Tomadochi Gender: Female weapon(optional): two swords history: I have a twin sister,
my mask
 my mask
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kat-chan said…
Name: Alice Rix
weapon(optional): Twin throwing daggers, Celtic sword
History: Blah blah, emotional back story, blah. Erm...I know her mask's history though! It was her great great great great grandmother's and has been handed down through the generations...
Appearance: pic
Mask (just upload a separate picture or describe how it looks): Other pic...
Personality: figure it out yourself
Travel in a group or solo: solo
Skills: Strong, fast, determined, stubborn...and stuff.
 Name: Alice Rix Gender: Uh...Alice isn't exactly a boy name, now is it? weapon(optional): Twin thro
And here's my mask
 And here's my mask
sits in front of fire by the river, under the bridge. holds a stick with a fish on it over a fire and stares at fire with glassy, dazed eyes.
i hear someone coming 2 or 3 miles away and i put out the fire and hide in the shadows
I run over the bridge, chased by crazed creatures, injured. "Get away from me, you mutant freaks!" I draw my sword.
quietly nibbles at half roasted fish and listens to the fight on the bridge
sighs*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name: Kaji Takumi Feng
weapon(optional): no guns, it would be an unfair advantage :) A katana and a short sword
history: Grew up in a weird household. Mother's father was a Samurai, who sticks to the old ways. Father's father was the opposite, a Ninja. But father and mother are rich who doesn't listen to their fathers, so the grandfathers taught they could teach him the old ways
appearance: Pic
mask( just upload a separate picture or describe how it looks): A Phoenix mask (next pic)
personality: Easily angered
travel in a group or solo: Solo
skills: Fast, good with swords. Has Ninja and Samurai Skills
power(optional): Strong, fast and good with blades
 Name: Kaji Takumi Feng Gender: Male weapon(optional): no guns, it would be an unfair advantage :)
(mask)
 (mask)
Growling irritably, I spun to face the creatures. About four of them had been following me. I fut the first one in half, but a second clawed at my face before I could defend myself, leaving four long scratch marks down my face.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cyrus498 said…
Name:Gold
weapon(optional):a scyth
history:he was a ordinary person until it all happened now he is a crazed psycopath
appearance:pic*
mask( just upload a separate picture or describe how it looks):red and greyish
personality:changes as the story goes on*
travel in a group or solo:prefers to be alone
skills:high strength,high pain threshold
(HIYA!)
 Name:Gold Gender:tranny weapon(optional):a scyth history:he was a ordinary person until it all hap
I dash ahead and slash the arm of the monster attacking Alice. I stab it at it's chest then jump back before it attacks, earning me a claw on my shoulder
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TheAdventGhost said…
Name: Hiro Kano
weapon(optional): Sword
history: Lived as an Orphan his whole life, he's seen his friends be killed right in front of him
appearance: (pic)
mask( just upload a separate picture or describe how it looks): (Seperate pic)
personality: Willing to help allies, never backs down from a fight
travel in a group or solo: He'll do either if needed.
skills: Speed, Deception
power(optional): Sense: Able to sense life forms a mile away, no matter where they are.
 Name: Hiro Kano Gender: Male weapon(optional): Sword history: Lived as an Orphan his whole life, h
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Riku114 said…
Name: Terra
weapon(optional...no guns, it would be an unfair advantage) : Two Swords and Arrows and Bows and daggers (least prefered weapon)
history: She has 2 sisters and a brother and she is the oldest of them. Before this mask incedient her parents had died and she has taken over in their place. One of her sisters and her brother got lost in this large of a mess and went missing while the remaining sister stays hidden away under the protection of Terra.
appearance: PIC
mask: PIC2
personality: Figure it out.
travel in a group or solo: Solo, but her sister sometimes joins in. though rarely ever
skills: High swordsmanship skill, high archery skill, high martial arts skill,
power(optional): Jumps hella high, run hella fast, some currently unknown ability
 Name: Terra Gender: Female weapon(optional...no guns, it would be an unfair advantage) : Two Swords
Her mask
 Her mask
thinks: maybe i should help her and get it over with..
jumps up and grabs my two swords
jumps behind one monster and slices its head off
the other monster claws at me but i dodge every time then stab out its eye
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Directingchicky said…
Name:Elena Knight
weapon(optional...no guns, it would be an unfair advantage) :
history:n/a
appearance:
mask( just upload a separate picture or describe how it looks):a red and black dragon mask with black wire whiskers and black gems on the border
personality:n/a verrrrry private
travel in a group or solo:depends
skills: n/a
 Name:Elena Knight Gender:female weapon(optional...no guns, it would be an unfair advantage) : hist
I slash the monster's head of and I pull out my sword
mask
 mask
I stare for a moment, shocked, "Wha...Where did you two come from? I can handle this on my own!" I slash the monster across the chest, dodging it's returned attack.
"Says the girl with claw marks at her at her face" I kick one away
Gold:he was takeing a smoke out*"i love....smokeing...
Terra: *running in the forest with her backpack full of berries with 4 people chasing after her* *thinking: I cant lead them back home. That would endanger sis.* *stops in her tracks and pulls out her bow and arrow and shoots one down* One. *turns around quickly hooking the bow to her back and shifting to her katanas and slices through one and with the other katana stabbed a different one* Two. Three. *looked around and she sheathes the katanas* *thinking: Whered the other two go?!* *hears a russtle from above and a man comes jumping from the tree, in which she uppercuts then jumps above him, then kicking him into the ground* Four. *she continues on her walk*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Directingchicky said…
Elena roamed down the street, hearing the loud noise of the fight and shook her head, adjusting her mask, "They have no sense to keep it quiet..." she mumbled, walking forward and picked up a spare sword from the ground, "Lets.get this over with..." shr went forward to join the fight.
I wiped the blood off of my face. "That isn't a big deal." I duck, dodging another attack.
Hiro: *takes out the blade from his back* Of course, It's time to take down these monsters,
 Hiro: *takes out the blade from his back* Of course, It's time to take down these monsters,
"Yes it is" one slams into me, pushing me back
Gold:he stabbed a monstor through the head*HA!
Hiro: *Slashed a monster in its back* Alright, *turned around and slashed another monster* Heh,
"Where are all you people coming from?! A girl gets into one tiny fight and suddenly everyone feels like they have to help."
Hiro: Relax, I'm just trying to help out, *slashing more monsters*
"I am just passing by girl" I jump on one monster and start stabbing it's head with my sword sword
Gold:he cut one in half*OH FUN
"I don't need your help. Any of you. And I have a name, you know." I slash another monster and stab it through the stomach, killing it. "Anyways, I know how to fend for myself, so thanks and all, but go away."
"Make me"
Gold:"who are you idiots"
Terra: *slashed through some monsters that were near Alice* Excuse me. *jumps from the monsters heads and then over the heads of the group landing behind them* Whats going on here? Its uncomfortably close to my home.
Hiro: No way in hell I'm leaving,
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Noone_N said…
Name: Noone Nekoniikawa
Weapon: Sword in the pic
Skills: swordsmanship, blade stuff, acting, and a total smart ass
Personality: Will develop more over time.
History: Was an actor who was performing at the party, but as soon as he started to notice what was happening he ran off and found out the only person who survived was the lead actor. And they went to the same class for dealing with blades.
 Name: Noone Nekoniikawa Age: 25 Gender: Male Weapon: Sword in the pic Skills: swordsmanship, bla
Terra: And I cant leave until these guys are gone so Im just going to join in. *pulls out the bow and arrow and shoots down a monster*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Noone_N said…
((his mask, I'll post the the other guy later))
 ((his mask, I'll post the the other guy later))
Name: Tsuande
weapon(optional...no guns, it would be an unfair advantage) : Daggers and Sword
history: Basically same as Terra but she was the one being taken care of
appearance: PIC (she wears more modest clothing most of the time though)
mask( just upload a separate picture or describe how it looks):
personality: figure it out
travel in a group or solo: group (with terra or not at all)
skills: rookie at martial arts and intermediate in swordsmanship
power(optional): Similar to Terra’s, but they haven’t been exercised and all are unknown
other: Shes Terra's little sister, the one that didnt get seperated from terra
 Name: Tsuande Gender: Female weapon(optional...no guns, it would be an unfair advantage) : Daggers
Gold:he went down and litterally bit off a monsters head*HEHAHAHHAHAHE
Her mask
 Her mask
I glance at Gold. "Okay...crazy..." I cut down more monsters.
I cut off one's head and sheathe my katana
Gold:he stabbed his scyth into the monster's head and kicked it towards alice*
"My job is done" I slash the monster going towards Alice in half. "Good luck" I walk away
Terra: *shoots down 3 more monsters and grab the bows, next she pulls out two katanas and begins to slice through them* Seriously who the hell brought all these monsters here?!
Gold:he sliced a monster in half and kicked the torso at terra and the lower body at alice*HEHEHEHEHAHAHAH