Zufällige Rollenspiele The world of myths

totolove posted on Feb 15, 2013 at 02:02PM
There have been people around the world who have been chosen to make peace around the world by secretly making sure that the myths have not been causing a mess ... But someone has set them off. Who will help the humans and myths alike ?

Ok so you can make a character . Here is my example ...

Name : Laura Cale
Appearance : pic.
Myth or Human : Human
Talent : Singing and dancing
Good or bad : good
Mythological creature/person you don't like : Siren
Mythological creature/person you do like : Muses
Other : Is a fourth generation protector

So here are da rules
Little sex
No killing unless you have permission from the owner of the character or it's just a background character
Have fun !

There have been people around the world who have been chosen to make peace around the world Von secret
last edited on Feb 16, 2013 at 03:48AM
save

Zufällige Rollenspiele 54 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 54

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Riku114 said…
Name : Tineur (Pronounced Ti-ner) Mere (Pronounced Mer)
Appearance : PIC for serphand tand PIC 2 for human
Myth or Human : Myth, but has made a form to be human though it can only last for a short while
Talent : Swimming, hunting, hiding, arts (instrument, singing, dance, drawing, painting etc)
Good or bad : Both
Mythological creature/person you don't like : Humans (at the most part)
Mythological creature/person you do like : Dragons
Other : Typically EATS any humans that get into sight view (he has keen senses) while hes in his serphant form. Also, humans killed his sensei he has a grudge on them having the idea that all if not most should die at his teeth. Though, the group of humans that killed his sensei died at Tiner's teeth.

Btw the pic below, the large 4 purple fins can be retracted.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name : Tineur (Pronounced Ti-ner) Mere (Pronounced Mer) Age : 16 Appearance : PIC for serphand tand
His human form
 His human form
Tiner: *was waiting on the beach's sand in human form when he checks his watch* I cant hold up the human form for much longer
Vor mehr als einem Jahr totolove said…
Laura was sitting under an umbrella reading a book at the beach
Tiner: *thinking: It would be too bad if these guys went into the deeper waters any time past a few minutes* *looks around and gets up* Im going home *walks towards the water*
looks at Tiner
Tiner: *swam to a rather deep area then went underwater, and swam off a tip of the tailfin was shown above the water*
" was that ? ... "
Not much later a boat was thrown out of the water and hurled into the sky. And giving a large splash in the distance a snake like figure was shown pushing on the boat.

Tiner: This is my home. *opens its mouth and dives right at the sailors eating them right up*
Laura stared at the boat as she was sailing " what the !? "
Tiner: *arrose near Laura and looked at her with his harsh eyes he roared and dove back into the water*
" .... " Laura stared at were he was
Tiner: *thinking: Should I kill her? Shes still young. Though she saw a lot. But how many people would believe her? Fine. She can get away with it. But.....* *swam back up* You better not speak of this.
Laura looks at him then shows him badge for the society of myth/world protection " I never tell people about stuff like this " smug look
Tiner: *jumps out of the sea and lands on deck as a human* You know. Dont get over your head with me. Just cause you I dont PLAN on killing you and sinking this boat with a single strike doesnt mean I wont. This is boat is in MY home's territory. And humans, HUMANS in particular, I am disgusted by.
looks at him " really ? then why do dislike humans if you look like one ? "
Tiner: For a few reasons. 1. To study them. 2. See who may be a threat and kill them 3. A Sea Serphant is only capable to travel by water 4. Eating fish and humans all the time gives a boring flavor.
" ok ... " phone beeps " hello ? Yeah yeah I'll be right back just give me a few minutes ! " puts phone away
Tiner: And who was that?
" my sector "
Tiner: Anyways *glances at a boat behind him about 27 feet away and pulls out two daggers and hurls them at the two sailors on deck hitting them right on the forehead and punchered through the head* Each of my weapons is made from my own serphants body part. These dangers are formed from my teeth. *the boat's pilot (forgot the word) came running out and he too got a dager through his head* I prefer not to see my targets before I kill them other wise I begin to pity them like I did for you. Either or. I need to go clean up my mess. *dove into the water and once again pushed the boat high into the air with the bodies flying with it, he catches them and eats them*
Laura watches him then heads to shore
Tiner: *looked over in the distance a few police boats coming* Bloody idiots...... *sighs* Even so. If I do one after another and attack the police more will come and it will become the whole swat team against me. Ill end up like sensei. *he took to the deep ocean floor where he went into a cave over 5,000 feet below sealevel and entered the cave where there was a shrine he built himself surrounded by thousands of bone of humans* Sensei...... *coiled up by the shrine and began to sleep* I will kill each and every human for you....... *fell asleep into a nap*
Laura arrived at base headquarters " Yo Laura ! " Lauren looked back " hi Becky !"

Name : Becky Kay
Appearance : pic.
Myth or Human : Human but is a relative of the minotaur
Talent : fashion riding animals
Good or bad : good
Mythological creature/person you don't like : Heracles ( hes a big show off )
Mythological creature/person you do like : Tiner and minotaur
Other : Is Laura's BFF
 Laura arrived at base headquarters " Yo Laura ! " Lauren looked back " hi Becky !" Name : Becky K
(Okay Im adding in 3 more characters)

Tiner: *asleep*

1???: *swims over to Tiner with 2 other serphants* Isnt it cute.....

2???: Apatchi. I dont find it cute, but kinda sad. The fact that he would go through all this trouble to avenge sensei.

3???: Yeah. But thats mostly cause he blames himself for it.

Apatchi: Well I find it cute because of his loyalty to him.

3???: Youve got a poi-

Tiner: APATCHI, RESS, ISANE DONT HOVER ABOVE ME AND BEGIN TO TALK ABOUT ME!

Ress: How much did you hear?

Tine: Apatchi saying 'Well I find it cute because of his loyalty to him.' and then inase about to reply saying 'youve got a poi'

Ress: Alright. Good.

Name : Apatchi (pronounced a-patc-hi) Foren (pronounced for-in)
Appearance : PIC for serpent and PIC 2 for human
Myth or Human : Myth, but has made a form to be human though it can only last for a short while
Talent : Swimming, hunting, hiding, arts (instrument, singing, dance, drawing, painting etc)
Mythological creature/person you don't like : Humans
Other : Shes one of the students of Tiner's sensei. Though her sensei was killed by humans she doesnt hold as large as a grudge towards the humans as Tiner does.
 (Okay Im adding in 3 Mehr characters) Tiner: *asleep* 1???: *swims over to Tiner with 2 other s
Her human form
 Her human form
Name : Ress Norwa
Other : Hes one of the students of Tiner's sensei. Though his sensei was killed by humans he doesnt hold as large as a grudge towards the humans as Tiner does.
 Name : Ress Norwa Age : 16 Appearance : PIC for serpent and PIC 2 for human Myth oder Human : Myth
His human
 His human
Name : Inase (E-na-say) Grend
Other : Shes one of the students of Tiner's sensei. Though her sensei was killed by humans she doesnt hold as large as a grudge towards the humans as Tiner does.

(They all are very similar eh?)
 Name : Inase (E-na-say) Grend Age : 16 Appearance : PIC for serpent and PIC 2 for human Myth oder
And her human
 And her human
Tiner: Well why are you guys here?

Apatchi: Are we not allowed to visit the shrine you made for sensei?

Tiner: No. Its not that. Is the fact that you are hovering over me.

Ress: What are we not allowed to hover over an old classmate?

Tiner: NOT HOVER!

Isane: Oh whatever, we came cause we saw the police boats. They are looking for what witnesses say 'A large purple snake that shoved a boat into the air' You sure know how to keep hidden

Tiner: They were in my territory. What weapons do these guys bare?

Apatchi: Guns.

Ress: Tranqs.

Isane: And a whole lot of shit. Including nets.

Tiner: Those idiots. Tranqs dont work on me. Guns make only a scratch on me and nets are plain old useless do they think im some stupid fish?

Apatchi: I do.

Tiner: Shut up. Well Im gonna go clear them out. Want to join?

Ress: If you really want to get us all blown fine.

Apatchi: I guess

Isane: Live up to our name why not.
becky smiled " how ya goin " phone beeps " yah ha ? Dad stop worrryin' ! bye !"
Ress: Wait but do we really want the SWAT after us?

Tiner: But how long are they gonna be hovering there?

Ress: Probably for a while. Lets just go on land.

Tiner: This sucks......

Apatchi: Buts its true.

Tiner: Fine.

*they all swim away to the beach*
Message : Becky and Laura ... mermaids lost magical potion at the beach again

" What ! Again !? " Laura drags Becky to the car then drive off
Ress: Where fo you want to go?

Tiner: Sand. I dont want to walk much.

Isane: Lazy.

Apatchi: Why not go somewhere?

Tiner: Cause Im lazy.
Becky looked in the sand while Laura also looked in the sand " Why is it tha everytime we have a break the mermaids lose something ?!"
Tiner: *laying on the sand looking off at Becky and Laura*

Apatchi: Tiner. Do you know them?

Tiner: Yeah. *gets up* Ill be right back. *walks over to them* What are you doing back here?
" some mermaids lost a potion . Again "
Tiner: *sighs* I know this beach better then anyone else. Plus I have friends. Ress Isane Apatchi can you help me?

Apatchi: Fine

Isane: I guess

Ress: Alright. *the three get up and walk over*

Tiner: Where would it of been lost at? Sand or water?
" I don't know ? but- " " FOUND SOMETHING !!!" becky called. Lauren ran over to her " whats that ?" becky was holding a bottle " a love potion ... a siren had it "
tiner: Do you have something for us to do for an hour or two? The cops are trying to find me so Im stuck as a human for some time.

Apatchi: Well Im apatchi

Ress: Im ress

Isane: And Im Isane.

Ress: Us four were trained under the same sensei.
" oh nice to meet you ! i'm lauren and this is becky ! " becky gets startled and chucks the potion in the air " oops ?"
Tiner: *looked at becky* Why are you so startled? We still look like humans.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Meenah-Piexes said…
((i wanna join this one toooooooo x333333))

Name: Leviathan Redwaters
Morality: Good but only when it benifits his ideals
Species:Myth
Creature/Person disliked: dragons
Creature/Person liked:sireans
Bio: was once a dragon but as punishment for stealing from humans he was banished from the sky and was taken in by sireans
Picture:his human form
 ((i wanna Mitmachen this one toooooooo x333333)) Name: Leviathan Redwaters Age: appers 16 Morality: G
Picture: his myth form
 Picture: his myth form
( ok )
Levi thinks to himself deep beneth the sea "what is that racket who is on my beach, i own this these parts and im preety sure theres a sign somewhere"
Levi looks beside him and sees the sign "oh....i gotta put that up" tries to pick up sign but if falls to pieces in his hands "geez how long have i been here"
Lauren looked at the bottle as it spun in the air " Becky ! " she caught the bottle but becky tripped her over and it flew in the air again " BECKY !!!! "
Becky giggles " oops ! "