Naruto Shippuuden Naruto Shippuden RP

Ripcore posted on Dec 14, 2012 at 10:31PM
Come and join, just need a few people to start! :D Looking for active and mature RolePlayers only.

Name:
Clan:
Personality:
Skills:
Nature type:
Jutsu: (only up to five)
Weapons:
Height:
Weight:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Altars:
Bio:
(post a pic;)
last edited on Dec 17, 2012 at 04:42PM

Naruto Shippuuden 624 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 624

Vor mehr als einem Jahr XenoMizuki said…
Mizuki:
-appears behind her giggling- "Well done." -she glances to the changing Nero- "Now his rampage will destroy the leaf. We best go before he has lost it completely."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Shi_Hiroko said…
Shi:
-looks back at Nero and grabs him by the neck- "I'm done with you now. My mission is complete and now I get to leave this place." -let's go of him and leaves with Mizuki-
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Liquidz-Flamez said…
Kon:
"The leaf? Well thats something thats not about to happen...." he builds chakra builds up.
Mizuki:
"Well actually" -drives a kunai into her side- "We dont want any liabilities."
Kon:
"Then to bad, because im not about to let that happen."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Ripcore said…
Nero:
-With what control he has left, he shoots up, grabbing Mizuki by the neck and smashing her into a tree-
Ao:
-Finally walks out of the clearing smoke. He stumbled a little.
Shi:
-coughs up blood and laughs- "I haven't bled like this in forever. Nero.... that wasn't necessary what you did to Mizuki-san. I'll be fine." -looks over at Mizuki- 'Is that really how planned to kill me?"
Nero:
-has Mizuki held against the tree, squeezing her throat, he seems to only be calmed by Shi's voice-

Aatos:
-as the smoke cleared, a ball of sand remained in the middle, it falls apart and Aatos falls out, weak as can be-
Mizuki:
-he hands true to push Nero's arm away, but he was to strong fer her, she gasps for air, her face turning purple-
Ao:
-looks back at Aatos, then walks over and offers a hand. "Thanks." he says for some reason.

Kon:
-Throws a shuriken at Nero.-
Nero:
-the shuriken hits him in the back, he ignores it as he bleeds, still choking the life out of mizuki-

Aatos:
-he takes his hand and gets up- "What for?"
Ao:
"It would was a good fight, and i now consider you as a rival."

Kon:
"Just as i expected....."
Aatos:
-he nods and smiles weakly- "Its an Honor." -shaking his hand-
Ao:
-looks in Kon's direction.- "Whats with this chakra im sensing....."
Nero:
-looking over to mizuki, looking worried, still choking her-

Aatos:
"Thats Nero...."
Ao:
"He's going down!!" he started walking towards Nero.
Aatos:
-grabs his shoulder- "No... Best we stay out of this.."
Ao:
"I cant, instinct wont allow it."
Aatos:
"Listen to me, we really want to.... How about we go find the guy who did that..." -points to the forest of bones in the sand-
Ao:
"Huh? Where did that come from?"
Aatos:
"He is the Akatsuki leader.. they call him bones... He can manipulate his skeletal structure to do things, like that for example."
Ao:
"The Akatsuki leader......then he's going down to!! BELIEVE IT!!"
Shi:
-walks next to Nero and pulls out a kunai dripping with a purple fluid- "Mizuki, I don't know how long you were planning to kill me, but I won't kill you. -slightly cuts her cheek with kunai- "Its only poison. It'll last a few hours."
Kon:
-watches from a tree above.-
Nero:
-he drops her, looking over to Shi making sure she is ok, while battling himself to maintain control, Shi's voice soothes him-
Mizuki:
-slides down the tree coughing intensely, holding her throat-

Bones:
-at that moment, a long bone shoots straight through Nero's shoulder, impaling him-
Nero:
-yelps in pain as the bone breaks his flesh, grabbing the other side of it, attempting to break the end-
Kon:
-Jumps down from the tree above them and landed straight in front of Nero. "Looks like making the most out of this situation."

Ao:
-jumps over Kon.- "Ao's Severe Lotus Hurricane!!" he kicked Nero in face with a greater force than last time and sent him flying.

Kon:
"What do you think your doing?" he asked.

Ao:
"I got bored and that sand guy is a friend now."
Neo"
-the bone break in his shoulder and he goes flying through a few more tee's, rolling when he lands-
Kon:
-appears in front of Nero and say in a low voice.- "Do you trust what im about to do? Or do you want to die."

Ao:
-Noticed the bone that was in Nero's shoulder and he remembers what Aaotos said. "Akatsuki Leader....."
Nero:
-trying to maintain control, he starts getting mad, trying to trust him before he rampages, he bone is lodged deep in his shoulder-
Kon:
-Steps on Nero's chest and forces the bone out. "If you attack.....you die." he said simply. "Hidden Mist Jutsu." mist clouded the area. He took his foot off of Nero's chest. "Go....before they catch you again."
Nero:
-rolls over on his stomach and lifts himself up, the black chakra fades and he returns to nomal. Instead of leaving he goes to Shi's side.- "Thank you Kon.."
Kon:
-nods slightly.- "Ao!"

Ao:
-appears beside Kon- "Cant leave yet, got to fine Akatsuki leader....."

Kon:
"So....he's here somewhere? Well, that gives me a reason not to restrain my power anymore. Have you spotted him yet?"

Ao:
-shakes his head. "But that bone that was lodged in Nero's shoulder was his.....i know that for sure."
Aatos:
-enters behind Ao- "I think i found tracks, to a wounded Mizuki and the akatsuki leader"
Ao:
-nods.- "Lets find them then. And you should two should join us after this is all over.Im sure The hidden leaf could use some extra arms."

Kon:
-Folds his arms and looks through the mist. "hmmm..."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NarutoUchiha4 said…
Naran: (Casually strolls in)
Snickers, "Gee, did I miss something, it looks like the whole area got wrecked," turns serious, "where's Mizuki? Cause I have a katana with her name on it! By the way have any of you seen Shi, considering how we all aren't fighting anymore, I was wondering if I could ask her out," shuffles feet awkwardly as he starts to blush.

Tairo: (hiding in the treetops once more)
"I have to report this back to the Kazekage," disappears from the treetops, running back in the direction of Sunagakure.
Shi:
-raises eyebrow at Naran- "I'm surprised you're not dead, yet. Considering how pathetic you are." -starts to wrap bandage around wound- "And I didn't need your help, Nero, so stop treating me like a weakling."
Nero:
-glares at Naran.- "Dont even think about it." -looks over to Shi- "Enough of this Shi. Im taking you back weather you like it or not. I wont let you go again. puts his hand over the still bleeding wound on his chest-
Shi:
"Even after all you've endured, you can still manage to go on. I admire that and all, but I'm not going to waste my time here." -starts walking away-
Nero:
-grabs her hand before she can go.- "I said No Shi. I wont let you leave."
Kon:
-The mist disappears and he looks up at the trees. He looked over at Ao, who he saw staring in the same direction. "The others are to weak to fight.....i wont let you take them on by yourself"

Ao:
"They're going down.....believe it..."
Aatos:
-walks up next to Ao- "Nah man, I'm here to. I can still fight." -he smirks and cracks his knuckles-
Name: Splice
D.o.b: 10/10
Clan:Unknown
Personality: Ruthless at times but can show mercy,
Skills:Sharingan, Swordsman,
Nature type: Fire
Jutsu:Phoenix Fire Jutsu,Dragon Flame Jutsu ,Fireball jutsu ,
Weapons: Large Sword
Height: 6'1
Weight: 165
Eye color: (Always in Sharingan)
Hair color: Blonde
Altars: Akatsuki
Bio: (I'll come up with one sometime soon.) But i can say that he's a Akatsuki member. And he always wears a mask.
 Name: Splice Age: 30 D.o.b: 10/10 Gender: Male Rank: S-rank Clan:Unknown Personality: Ruthless
Ao:
-Nods- "I hope you can use all of your chakra....your gonna need it."

Kon:
"Because the one we're going up against...is powerful..."
Nero:
"Let me help." -he steps foward.-' "We need to go to the leaf first. I have an old friend who can help us."

Aatos:
"Im ready for anything." -smirks and looks to Nero-
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NarutoUchiha4 said…
Naran:

"Ouch, that insult hurt, oh well, when you considered weak by that person you love, its time for you to look elsewhere." he snickers, "Guess that's my cue to leave, unless any of you happen to know were that power hungry Senju is," sheaths katana, and deactivates sharingan, getting ready to leave.
Ao:
-Looks at Nero- "Your injured, you cant fight yet, especially after you've been hit with two of my most deadly attacks."

Kon:
-nods- "He's right....."

?:
"And your going to need way more chakra than you have now if you even think your going to defeat me..." Splice appeared a couple of feet away from them with his arms crossed.
Nero:
-turns to splice in shock- "Huh?.. You... I have more then enough to beat the likes of you." -he growls-

Aatos:
-turns to Splice- "You guys feel that chakra?"