My Little Pony - Freundschaft ist Magie 244 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 244

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Quillabex said…
Chrome: There, finished!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NaomiWinx said…
Idea:*returns all the books to library*
Idea:*looks around for books* Hm...Chance, if Celestia want's me to learn about this "Friendship" then why don't I take a book to learn about it!
Chance:*flutters wings and flies on top of shoulder* Idea, Celestia want's YOU to do this. Not a book to teach you.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MLPFIMFan765 said…
(Applejackrocks and quillabex, are you on? Oh, and right now we will go to Confetti Blasts Sugarcube Corner since we are all ready. I will make Idea come, okay?)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Quillabex commented…
(Edvine2 doesn't like it when others control his character) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(Okay, and I think at least Quillabex is on)
Chrome: *flies to Sugarcube Corner with music*
* Holds up paintingof all of us* Oh, how lovely! Now I shall get to her dress! *starts sewing with magic and two hours later she is done* Now I will gift wrap it! *Puts colorful paper around the two gifts* I will need to go to Sugarcube Corner to see how Confetti Blast is doing with the decor! *Goes to Sugarcube Corner* (Edvine, you were decorating Sugarcube Corner, right?
Idea:Fine, fine..*checks out new books and walks out library humming to self*
Chance:*flies after*
(Can someone also play misscrazel's OC Sugercloud...it doesn't seem like she's going to be on anytime soon)
(I can) Sugarcloud: Oh, I cant wait to go meet the new pony- *bumps into Creme* Sugarcloud: I am so sorry! I was j-just too ecxited. Creme: Dont worry, sweetie! Nice to meet you! My name is Coffee Creme, but you can call me creme! Sugarcloud: Oh, why, hello! My name is Sugar Cloud! Have you met the new pony? Creme: Yes, I have! She is dashing! We are going to make a party for her! Sugarcloud: Really? I should bring my animals! Creme: That will sound good! Lets go to Sugarcube Corner! *They walk to sugarcube corner*
(Thx)
Idea:*whistles*
(Should we wait until edvine and jade get back because how will we throw the party without them?)
(Hm...well can anybody see is Edvine or applejack rocks is online?)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr applejackrocks said…
(Can someone be mah OC for now? Ah gotta go to a party)
(I could! But what about edvine2?)
(Okay, have fun at the party)
*they both walk into sugarcube corner* Confetti: See? I decorated it myself! You like it? Creme: I love it! Wow, Nkki! You did a good job with the food! Nikki: Thank yall. I worked hard with it. Creme: I will go get Idea Sparkler! I will be back. When she comes in, turn on the lights and say, 'Welcome to ponyville!'. *Walks to the library and knocks on door*
Quillabex commented…
(I sagte that Edivine2 doesn't like ppl controlling his character!) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Idea:Uh oh....what is it now...?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Edvine2 said…
(I said I didn't like anypony controlling my character... I knew taking a break and watching that Ted movie was a bad idea. Wasn't worth it if you ask me,)
Quillabex commented…
(I tried to tell her) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Idea:If you come here to tell me something, it should be important
Chrome: Hey Confetti, you gotta listen to my song!
HUm, oh, yes.......my dog is hurt and I am not advanced in magic! Please help me! *starts whining like Rarity* (By the way edvine, you sholdnt have done that. If you dont want anybody to control your pony, you have to be active on this roleplaye. I was controlling 4 characters!
Idea:Or about books
Confetti Blast: You? Make a song? *laughs* But sure, I'll take a listen to it.
Chrome: Funny. *hands record*
Idea:*sighs* Oh alright. Where is you're dog?
He got lost in Sugarcube Corner! There are about 1000 books and I cant find him in the pile! Please help me!
Confetti Blast: *after listening to song* It was better than I expected, coming from a first-time songwriter, but you're no Jordin Sparks.
Idea:Okay *walks over to Sugarcube corner*
(Ugh, I have to go to the groceries. Bye!)
(Bye!)
Idea:*looks around using a navigator spell* I don't see the dog anywhere
Chrome: Thanks *looks out window and sees Idea* Place everyone! *hides behind column*
Nikki:*heads under the candy making machine and turns off lights*
Idea:I can't find him anywhere....maybe he's inside *puts hoove near door*
Uh, yes! He is inside! Now, opdn it!
Idea:Okay...? *opens door and lights switch on with everypony saying:*
Ponies:WELCOME TO PONYVILLE IDEA SPARKLER!
Idea:Ah! *gets scared*
Chrome: *starts to play music*
Dont be scared! Look around! We are a ll your friends! I even made you two special gifts! *hands her two gifts* Open them!
Idea:Um..*opens gift* Whoa, thanks!
It was an honor to make it for you! Look at the party that Confetti Blast made! Nikki also made the food! Quillabex made the music and Sugar Cloud brought the pets. It seems they like you! *a little puppy dog was at her hoof and started rubbing its head on it* Everyone: Aaw! Creme: Now this is friendship, you dont need a dictionary! Put away that silly stationary! You wont need to write notes, so put on your coats and we will go outside and have fun since we all are frrriiieeends! Until the eeeeeend!
Idea:But books can help you, always in you're hand. Books can help youuuu, when you need to comprehend! Books tell you information, to help yu use a dictionaryyy
We ARE the books! Since you just kept on reading everyday and not staying outdoors, the books were your friends! Now we want to be your friends! So, will you? *everybody is ecxited to hear what she says*
Confetti Blast: I'll be very disappointed if you don't like it... I spent a lot of bits and several hours making this.
Idea:Um....Uh...*thinks* Yes *smiles* Yes I will
Confetti Blast: *jumps up 60 feet in the air and does a triple flip* YES!!! Another successful party!
Chrome: Aww Yeah! *hoof pumps*
Idea:But...what are your names? I never seem to got them...
(Just drew this pony from scratch...my first ever awesome pony!)
 Idea:But...what are your names? I never seem to got them... (Just drew this pony from scratch...my f
*Starts singing* We knew that you would not fail us, this you completely must say, you will tell the princess, and we will try our best! We will not ever fight, because we are all in the light! Just promise us, you will never leave uuus!
Idea:*sings after* I got a frienddd I got a frrriiiennddd, the princess was righttt. The liigghhtttt if now in tightt! I promise my friiends! I have so many friendsss! Just promise you won't leave 'till the end!
Confetti Blast: First off, you only have the five of us right now. And second, my name's Confetti Blast. I'm starting to wonder exactly how I got that name though...