Lost Lot's of Lost questions?

fr34kygl posted on Feb 10, 2008 at 09:57AM
If there are more people like me: that feel like their head cannot hold any more information after watching lost. I came up with a "solution". When waching new episodes, or old episodes of lost we write down every single question we get.
When one of the questions is answered we cross it off. In a way I think it'll prove how complicated everything is and that the writers can't possibly answer all the questions and problems they've created throughout LOST. (I'm not sure if this has been done before). It might sound silly but I really want to understand what's going on.

Good idea or BAD idea? :)

Lost 2 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Saul_Mikoliunas said…
Very good idea!! I started writing a list during season 2 but there was just so many!! If others agree it would probably be best to start a new forum topic and just add questions to it. I warn you though, it will be LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG. I always forget to check the forums but if I remember and more have agreed I will deffo help you by adding more questions.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fr34kygl said…
indeed it will be long.. :P i'll start with next epi :) And we name the episode number on the top so we don't write the same thing 265 times ! Whii!