Lost My Theory...About The Oceanic 6....SPOILER!

Ressay posted on Jan 03, 2008 at 06:46AM
We All Know Who The Oceanic 6 Are--
Jack.
Kate.
Sun.
Hurley.
Sayid.
Jin.

The Weird Thing Is That 5 Of Them Had A Reason Not To Get On Flight 815...And I Think That The Other Is The One That Will Die In The Futer.

Jack- He Could Have Gone On A Later Flight But He Screamed And Screamed Until The Woman At The Check In Counter Allowed Him To Take His Fathers Body On The Plane.

Kate- She Could Have Escaped But She Saved That Old Man Who Was Gonna Give Her To The Police.

Sun- She Was Going To Leave Jin...11:15, She Chose To Go Back To Jin.

Hurley- He Went Through So Much To Get On That Plane... He Could Have Also Taken A Later Flight.

Sayid- He Changed His Flight ,I Dont Really Remember Why, But He Did.

Jin- He Had No Reason Not To Go One The Plane And So I Think Out Of All 6 Of Them He Will Not Go Back To The Island. He Will Die...But I Still Feel He Is Not The Person In The Coffin

I Know Its Stupid....Please Tell Me What You Think.
last edited on Jan 03, 2008 at 06:49AM

Lost 3 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PkmnTrainerJ said…
Sayid was asked about his bag and was held up.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Ressay said…
No...Remember In The Episode "The Greater Good"...He Changed His Flight Fir Another Reason.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr grahamb said…
the reason he changed his flight in the greater good was because he wanted to be in australia the next day to sign for the release of his friends body. he was originally given a ticket for a plane the day before flight 815 but he changed it so he would be on 815... the hold up at the airport was only a minor one i feel and i doubt it would have caused him another delay...