have i missed something????

who are these people???

link

the 2 people we saw at the end of season 2

i'm really confussed so can you please help, thanks

Lost 11 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr doonis said…
They are two people on a boat. I think they're working for Penny. They're looking for the island, and now they are closer because they detected the magnetic field in the hatch for a second.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Giovanni_wasto said…
Is it a boat? I thought it was some sort of research station.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PkmnTrainerJ said…
Okay. Let's see here. Ah yes, my shiny red medal. Right. Those two are Henrik & Mathias. Mathias is the one who looks like Matthew Fox. They are stationed at a Listening Station and work for Penelope Widmore in order to find electromagnetic anomalies which occur near the Sunda Trench and Fiji, in order to find Desmond. The anomaly happened once when Desmond failed to push the button and then again when he turned the failsafe key, which was the one they picked up on.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr heroesfan4eva said…
so what happened to them????
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PkmnTrainerJ said…
Nothing else yet as far as we know.
k thanks
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mizzlaurie said…
told u heroes fan 4 ever he looked like jack n that they were workin 4 penny but did u believe me no!!
laurie, ur my sister so why are u calling me by my username and not Jaye, laurie i knew they were working for penny i just didnt no what happened to them after the season 2 finale as we haven't seen them since.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr thecon said…
Hahaha! Hilarious bro/sis thing there!!
do u mean sis/sis thecon cos thats like well insulting lol only kinding ha ha
Vor mehr als einem Jahr thecon said…
Oooops! Did that thing where I think the user icon is the person i'm talking to/about... I must stop doing that!