Lost Is Charlie dead?

krystalkim13 posted on Dec 21, 2007 at 08:32PM
I reallyy want to know if Charliee is really dead?

Do youu think the island will bring him back?

Post your thories on here...

Lost 11 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr doonis said…
I'm pretty sure he's dead. When a main character's fate is ambiguous, they cut it off with a dramatic cliffhanger (i.e. Locke after being shot by Ben). When a character actually dies, they show it slowly and sadly, and actually show them shut their eyes (i.e. Charlie drowning). I do hope that Charlie will be in some flashbacks, though.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HannaK said…
I don't know, a friend of mine thinks that he swum trough the whole in the wall, but I don't think so
Vor mehr als einem Jahr krystalkim13 said…
I hope he did swim through the whole in the window but i don't think he would have either because he wants Claire to get off the island but have youu watched the trailer for season four cos it shows Hurley swimmimng under water and so he might be trying to rescue Charliee???
Vor mehr als einem Jahr doonis said…
Also, Charlie didn't want to escape. Desmond was going to save him, but he locked Desmond out. He wanted to drown so Claire and Aaron would be rescued.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PkmnTrainerJ said…
Yes. He's definetley dead, no way coming back. The producers have stated so on multiple occasions.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr marissa said…
*weeps hopelessly*

no! it cant be true! not charlie!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fawkes716 said…
No! I refuse to accept that he is dead! Not Charlie, it's just like when JKR killed Fred in Deathly Hallows it just cruel!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pencilcup said…
No he's in the promo looking kinda different, but he's there!
Flashback? Hope not!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DarthVibbert said…
hallucination.........
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lemaly said…
Charlie is probably just in season 4 to haunt characters (like boone did to locke) or for flashbacks
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Molly-Rachel said…
I hope he comes back he makes me love it!

I'M A BLOODY ROCK GOD

ahh the memories