Lost who's ur favourite character in LOST?

3eibwalaa posted on May 21, 2007 at 09:20PM
min is locke.....i would like to know yours ?

Lost 15 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Giovanni_wasto said…
Hurley - I just want to give him a big hug.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jkwerts said…
i agree with giovanni. i think jack and hurley are the only real "decent" people on the island. everyone else is a murderer/thief/conman/drug addict/liar!

kate, sawyer, and said have all killed people (and some of those murders were more justified than others).

sawyer's totally a despicable human being.

kate runs around ruining people's lives. she got her first "true love" killed. she lied to and ran out on her second "true love". not to mention the bank robbery--wasn't she dating the guy she was robbing the bank with? and she totally turned on him too.

charlie's a *recovering* drug addict and he also gets some points for sacrificing his life to save claire and aaron, but he's crazy protective and possessive of claire.

claire is a self-absorbed brat who doesn't appreciate the fact that charlie almost died for her several times--how many times as she screamed at charlie to stay away from her and the baby???

both sun and jin are liars--they've lied to each other about major issues in their lives such as dead parents, infidelity, money, etc.

then there's locke who's so easy to manipulate. he's driven by this cowardly hatred for his father. he can't get over the anger, and it's completely unfair of him to be like, "since i don't want to get off the island, no one else can leave either!" (when he blew up the submarine--not that i think ben would have let jack and juliet off anyway).

so there's not a whole lot of "likeable" characters. now, i realize that this is a television show and not real life, but seriously, there isn't a single decent female character! none of the women are good, kind-hearted people (except maybe alex!).

how did so many murderers, liars, theives and cheats end up on the same flight???
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr que_te said…
I have to go with Sawyer and Desmond>>>> cuz they are So Hot, Hot, Hot their on Fire!!! =-)LOL
Vor mehr als einem Jahr chrsalg said…
I have two favourites, Hurley and Sawyer, Hurly cause he is so cute, and cuddly, and Sawyer because he is so sarcastic, his one liners are great, and i love the way he has nicknames for every one. The one person that frustrates me the most is Kate, i do not dislike her its just she messes everything up, and she is such a blabber mouth, if i was one of the losties (i wish!!! wouldnt that be great) I would tell her nothing and i would definatly not let her come on any of the trips its amazing that everyone has survived with all the fluffs she has made.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fate-late said…
Sawyer! he just soo funny with his witty nicknames and stuff, and also sayid, i just think he kicks ass!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cosa_nostra said…
It has to Desmond, i just love it when he goes "See you in another life brother".....Awsome
lol.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr raeraestar said…
I gotta say Sawyer & Hurley.

:]
Vor mehr als einem Jahr eisai_xazo said…
Kate, Jack, Sawyer and San
Vor mehr als einem Jahr duffman1038 said…
Charlie!!! was....my favorite character....
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jayush said…
Charlie was my fav but now i guess i really don't have one
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jumba said…
I like Locke the best. I feel bad for him because of the bad life he has back in the real world.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mitty said…
I love Desmond, Sawyer and Jack, in that order - amazing characters! Best female characters are definitely Juliet and Sun - cannot STAND Kate unless she's in a scene with Sawyer.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr marissa said…
i loooooove(d) charlie!
he's a bloody rock god!

i loved his flash backs. maybe its just because im really into music and all that, but i thought his were deffinately the most fun to watch.

also, i love him watching out for claire. maybe it is (ok....*was*) a bit over protective, but i just thought it was so sweet!
"i could be your friend"
(*dies*)

anyways, charlie ruled.
how could they killed him???
the bloody rock god!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr courtney7488 said…
I love Sawyer, Juliet, and Jack- they're all fascinating characters! Plus, Sawyer and Jack are both hot lol. I also think that Hurley and Desmond are pretty cool.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fawkes716 said…
I adore Charley!!!
He cannot be dead he is the sweetest British rocker ever!!!
"We are everybody"