Leyton Family<3 LPF 3rd Anniversary Party Forum♥

mooshka posted on Jul 12, 2014 at 05:52AM
yay! We made it you guys. I can't believe it's been three years since we've made the LPF. I'm so proud of us! Anyways, this is just a fun party forum for everyone to hang out in...so have fun, talk, play games, go crazy! LOVE YOU GUYS.
 yay! We made it Du guys. I can't believe it's been three years since we've made the LPF. I'm so prou

Leyton Family<3 263 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 263

Vor mehr als einem Jahr XxXrachellXxX said…
Well, I'll ask Fatemeh, then :)

Truth: What is the sweetest thing you've ever done? (considering that you think of yourself as a heartless bitch :P)
Dare: Go on one of the LPF member's wall (whoever you want) and write 30 wallposts for her/him. Write whatever you want, but 30 messages :P
tvdlover commented…
I can answer both right? LOL I don't even know :P I have done some sweet things but, I can't even remember. But, I make Maryam breakfast almost everyday? :P That's something nice to do. Also I'm coming to your Wand Rach! :P Vor mehr als einem Jahr
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Oh shit XD Du don't have to do both, Du know. Du can choose :P Vor mehr als einem Jahr
tvdlover commented…
Well I already write on your Wand so I may just finish it. :P Vor mehr als einem Jahr
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Yes. I don't mind ;)) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tvdlover said…
Maria:

Truth: Do you hate anyone in school? Why you hate them? *sucks at playing truth/dare*
Dare: I dare you to go make a pick in LPF and say that you've changed your favorite show to TVD. :P
marakii commented…
picking truth :p // Yes I do :p ,her name is Rania and she's one of the most awful people Du will ever meet . The main reason why is because she's way WAY WAYYY too shallow ,like Mehr shallow than anyone and I hate her behavior -.- Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Nicolas97 commented…
^ Maria ειναι ρηχή δεύτερη και λίγη :-p to hell with this whore. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr marakii said…
Aline now right?

(i'm not good at finding questions & dares :p)

truth: have you ever done something really really mean that you regretted later ,(if yes what?}
dare: go to the tvd spot and write on the wall "Delena is the best couple ever"
Piu95 commented…
Truth: I don't think I've done mean things to people but I am mean to them like tell them harsh and really mean things. Especially when I was younger, I was like mad at the whole world and there was one summer when I met this guy and I just couldn't stand him. He was always teasing me but it was not mean, he was just trying to bother me (he was 16 and I was 12.) and like I used to go off on him so harshly and sagte so many mean things to him like all Monat and he became confused and upset because he didn't uderstand why I hated him so much. Growing up, I really regretted saying all those things and I did apologize to him two years later (well I could only see him in summer) so yeah that. Also I can be pretty mean to my sister when we argue and sometimes I regret the things I say to her... :/ Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Nicolas97 commented…
I think Du and your sister would remind me of the bond that Carrie and Dorrit have actually!! <333 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Piu95 said…
I guess it goes back to Nic now right?

Truth: What is the craziest (but fun) thing you've ever done? Yep that's me being unoriginal :p

Dare: Go to the club of the character you hate the most and write on the wall '___ is the best character ever. I'll love him/her forever and ever" :p
Nicolas97 commented…
99.9% I do dares because I think they are Mehr fun!!! So I'll do the dare LOL :P And I don't even remember to answer the question, I'm usually the guy in the group that suggests we do the crazy fun stuff so there's a lot :D Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Piu95 commented…
Omg I Liebe that Du did that! Bc Jacob is such a useless character :p Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Nicolas97 said…
Ok I'm gonna ask Fatemeh now to spice up the game and whoever new comes online just comment that you're here so whoever is still here can ask you :*

Fatemeh!

Truth : What's your latest crush physically? Not an actor or singer lol, a guy you like from your real life !!
Dare : Make a pick in CBF saying that you now hate Katherine, Stelena & Delena :P
tvdlover commented…
Going with the truth because the dare is so cruel. :P Anyways, some senior guy at my school. I never talked to him but, Maryam and my other friend kept flirting with him. I don't like him anymore. :P Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Icons!! I used Mooshie's favorite coloring because I think it's adorable how obsessed she is with me using it :P So, I just put one fandom-related thing you all love in these icons. Doesn't mean you love this thing the most, just whatever came to mind! Sorry if they suck.

#1 Allison Argent for ATIE
You're seriously one of my closest friends here. You always understand me and tolerate me and I think you're incredible. And we're shipping buddies! I know you'll always ship me/Robb, and I'll always ship you/Damon. And I made you an Allison icon because I relate you to her so much & basically picture you as her now ;P
 Icons!! I used Mooshie's Favorit coloring because I think it's adorable how obsessed she is with me
WarriorGilbert commented…
Aww...You made me emotional!! YESS ROBBCHEL FOR LIFE<33 EEEEEEEEEPPPPP THAT MEANS A LOT.ALLISON IS PERFECTION..LOVE Du RACH<3 :* Vor mehr als einem Jahr
XxXrachellXxX commented…
YES AND DATIE FOR LIFE TOO <333 And you're just as epic as Allison is!!! Liebe Du too <33 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
#2 Mark & Lexie for NIC
Sooo, you and I have our ups and downs, for sure, but we've become quite close, closer than I ever thought we'd be and I'm so glad about that :) I always trust you to be honest with me and you always help me when I need you, and I hope I at least somehow repay the favor.
I made you an icon of your OTP because your OTP <333
 #2 Mark & Lexie for NIC Sooo, Du and I have our ups and downs, for sure, but we've become quite clo
Nicolas97 commented…
We both are people who get easily bored so a cheesy friendship would not work for us!!! I Liebe us exactly how we are <333 And the Icon is perfection, my Favorit screencap of my Favorit couple, gonna use that ;-) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Yes, agreed. This is fine for us, I think ;D Glad Du like the Icon <3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
#3 Enzo for INES
We've known each other from the CBF and I'm glad you joined the LPF! I think you're very talented and a great person and I hope we become closer in the future! I know you're here for me if I need you, and same goes for you. Keep up with your talent, and don't let anyone get you down <3
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 #3 Enzo for INES We've known each other from the CBF and I'm glad Du joined the LPF! I think you're
Sakkara98 commented…
Oww,Rach !! It's a wonderful icon,and a wonderful Kommentar ! I Liebe Du !! Thank Du so muc <333 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
XxXrachellXxX commented…
You're welcome ;)) I Liebe Du too <3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
#4 Sam Claflin for FATEMEH
You are definitely so very important to me, and we're so close. And I absolutely LOVE how much you ship me/Robb and how important we seem to be to you. It's a shallow thing, but I appreciate that so much in you. But there are other things, too! You're loyal, you're brave, you're a brilliant friend and there's no way I could find another friend like you. Never change <33 Oh, and I made you an icon of your man (also Finnick, but had to pick one for the icon) because he's your man <33
 #4 Sam Claflin for FATEMEH Du are definitely so very important to me, and we're so close. And I abs
tvdlover commented…
I Liebe Du SO MUCH. ♥ The Icon is so pretty I just want to touch it. Anyways, you're one of my best Friends here and you're just the best. I could talk to Du about ANYTHING because, I know that I can trust Du and that you're always there for me. I Liebe Du so much. <3333 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
XxXrachellXxX commented…
I Liebe Du TOO <3333 No, Du are the best!! :) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
#5 Emma Swan for ALINE
Emma icon because Emma = you. You and I, we're very close. I can trust you with absolutely anything and I hope you feel the same way. We're both pretty reserved when it comes to personal things, so it's not like we share that many intimate details, but I always know that I have the option to share things about my life with you that you'll keep to yourself. And I appreciate that so much. You're so smart and brilliant and strong and I love talking to you and writing with you and everything else, too! And I love that our ships are each other's LPF OTP's ;))
 #5 Emma schwan for ALINE Emma Icon because Emma = you. Du and I, we're very close. I can trust Du wi
Piu95 commented…
Omg I don't know what to say. First of all thanks for the flawless Icon <3333 EMMA <33 I just Liebe how close and the fact that no matter what's going on, we're always going to be there for each other. It's true that we are both a bit closed off but somehow it works <3 (We're always like 'are Du okay? / No./ Wanna talk about it? / No but thanks <3' :p) and yes Du do have that option <3 I'm nither of those things, I'm alright but thanks for thinking that <3333 Ditto ;) You're one of the strongest, smartest and passionate people of here and seriously I don't know what this family/website would be for me without Du <3 Ofc I Liebe Schreiben with Du AND Lesen Du too bc you're so brilliant and fast at it :D Aaaand yes mutual LPF OTPs ftw <3333 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Yes, that's the way we usually roll, but it really is the thought that counts ;) Awww, thank you. I don't particularly believe you, but THANK Du :)) Right back at you, everything Du said!! You're a brilliant writer too ;)) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
#6 Kristen Bell for BEE
I think we've been good friends for an insanely long time. And you're still here for me, and you listen when I feel bad, and I try to do the same to you, but being the Joffrey that I am, it doesn't always go the way I planned. But it's the thought that counts, I suppose :P I love your personality and your honesty and your energy and joy towards life, and I hope to all the fucking gods that you never lose that. And also, a Kristen icon because she's your fave <33
 #6 Kristen glocke for BEE I think we've been good Friends for an insanely long time. And you're still
unicornsrreal commented…
Hehe, yep the thought does count! Anyway, you're one of the main people I ask Guter Rat of! It has been an insanely long time haha, and hopefully and infinite future :P Aw Rachey! She is thankyou, this Icon is freaking perfect! When we get a place in London, your going to be teaching me how to make such good Icons okay?;) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Aww, no need to ask me for advice, I don't know shit about that stuff :P Yes, infinite future!! Oh, yeah, well, I'll teach you, but I like your Icons just the way they are <33 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
#7 Jennifer Aniston for MARIA
Holy crap, how I've realized what a great friend you are. Loyal, patient and so understanding. I can always tell you whatever comes to mind and I know that you won't judge me. You're so smart and funny and kind and honestly probably the complete opposite of me, but still we get along (or I think we do :P). And ugh, I just love talking to you! I hope you feel the same! And if I really made you ship my perfect little babies (and my siblings), aka Jaime/Cersei even if you don't even watch GOT, I am incredibly happy. I always knew you had good taste <333 Anyways, a Jenn icon because whenever I see her, I think of you!
 #7 Jennifer Aniston for MARIA Holy crap, how I've realized what a great friend Du are. Loyal, patie
marakii commented…
Du Du don't think we do :p . WE DO !!! & I Liebe talking to Du too and I Liebe the fact that we're so different personalities but still be able to talk so much with each other <3333 . Thank Du so much for the Icon <33 ,it's beautiful<3 ,ly!!! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Yes, I agree!! :) I'm so happy we became closer <3 Liebe Du too!! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
#8 Peyton Sawyer for MOOSH
I hope you like this, because you deserve awesome icons ;)) Peyton for obvious reasons. Anyways, you and I have been friends forever, and I LOVE that we still are! You can cheer me up when I feel really, really down, and you don't judge me. Which is all I can ask for, considering the person that I am. I love talking to you, it's always so much fun, and I think you are a wonderful person!! <3333
 #8 Peyton Sawyer for MOOSH I hope Du like this, because Du deserve awesome Icons ;)) Peyton for ob
mooshka commented…
PEYTON<333333 awwww I Liebe Du Rach and right back at you:P (lol me taking compliments clearly needs help:P) Liebe Du and your epic:D Vor mehr als einem Jahr
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Liebe Du TOO <33 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Is Rachel's turn right? Well I'm gonna ask her. :P

1. If you could spend a day in King's Landing what would you do? Also you have to kill someone. Who would it be?
2. I dare you to go on GoT spot and write how you feel about GoT. :P
XxXrachellXxX commented…
I'm gonna go with the truth again because people on the GoT spot actually know me, I don't wanna embarrass myself :P Anyway, if I got to spend in King's Landing (where Robb unfortunately is not), I'd go see all my Favorit people. Depending of course, when I'd go there. I'll just go with all the people who've been there in the past four seasons. I would talk to Ned about what an AMAZING son he has (and probably make him feel uncomfortable), I'd talk to Tyrion about anything and be amazed with everything he says, cause he's a genius. I'd try to make Cersei like me, and fail. I'd make Joffrey annoyed (which wouldn't take long) because he's so comical when he's angry ;P I'd try to get Sansa to man up a little, I'd do some swordfighting with both my bros Arya and Jaime, and I'd talk about our genuine hatred towards everything with my pal Oberyn. And I'd tell Tywin all the dirty things his children have been doing behind his back because his reactions are golden :P Vor mehr als einem Jahr
XxXrachellXxX commented…
And to those who don't watch GOT, I didn't mention Robb because Robb has never been to King's Landing. But after this trip I'd go back to him at Winterfell <333 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
#9 Mary Crawley for AMBER
You and I haven't gotten much of a chance to talk in the past, which is something I regret. But now I hope that's going to change, what with our wallposts and all! Anyway, a Mary icon because whenever I see of anything Downton Abbey, I think of you!! I think you're really awesome & smart & funny and I can't wait to get to know you more <33
 #9 Mary Crawley for AMBER Du and I haven't gotten much of a chance to talk in the past, which is so
rorymariano commented…
<333 And yes we definitely need to keep talking! :D Vor mehr als einem Jahr
#10 Elena Gilbert for HOLLY
Oh, yes, you and I have had our ups and downs, but we're still friends, and I know I can count on you, no matter what happens!! You're so funny and so strong and such an inspiring person, and I want you to have the best life, because you truly deserve that! And I made you an icon of Elena because I think we all agree that Elena = you!! <33
 #10 Elena Gilbert for stechpalme, holly Oh, yes, Du and I have had our ups and downs, but we're still friends,
xoheartinohioxo commented…
Ups, downs, loop-de-loops, Du name it ; ) I Liebe you, no matter what Du can always come to me, i will always support Du and have your back! And whenever Du start to doubt stuff, just repear after me - "Holly thinks I'm the ultimate GoT queen, nobody will ever replace me as Queen of GoT, anyone who tries will get slayed Von Daenery's dragons! Robb/Rachel is epic & YES, stechpalme, holly does ship us!" Vor mehr als einem Jahr
:D Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Oooh and i Liebe the icon!! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Oh my God, Du are brilliant, aren't you? XD I Liebe THIS! I will repeat this in my head multiple times, probably ;P Thank you, thank Du <3333 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
#11 Lucas & Peyton for ADE
You and I have gotten so much closer during the past few months and I am so glad about that! I love talking to you through PMs and you really are an incredible, interesting, smart person! We may not share the love for the same sort of things (which tbh I don't mind, I don't like sharing), but we share the same KIND of passion towards our favorite fandoms. And that's why we can relate to each other and I love that, because I don't think anyone else quite understands the depth of my love for Game of Thrones. I know you do, because of One Tree Hill. You're amazing and you will do so great in life! <33 And an LP icon because duh :P
 #11 Lucas & Peyton for ADE Du and I have gotten so much closer during the past few months and I am
AdeTiffSan commented…
Woooow thanks for the note I just Liebe it <3 I'm so glad we call be Friends now and that we do actually share a lot :) We're pretty alike somehow and I Liebe that and sending all my Liebe and thanks for the LP Icon <3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
#12 Padme Amidala for CELINE
No matter how rarely you reply to my PMs (:P), you've still remained one of my closest friends! And a few days ago, when I really needed someone, you were here for me. And I'm never going to forget that. I love you, I think you're so damn talented and modest and kind and strong and smart and I wish you saw it, too. No matter what happens in the future, you'll always be my friend and I'll always consider you one of the most epic people I've ever met. A Padme icon because I relate you to her so much <333
 #12 Padme Amidala for CELINE No matter how rarely Du reply to my PMs (:P), you've still remained on
XNaley_JamesX commented…
I don't know if I have to laugh oder cry! Thank Du SOOOO much Rach!! I adore Du & I Liebe you!!! <3333 and I'm totally gonna use that icon! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
XxXrachellXxX commented…
You're welcome :) I Liebe you, too <33 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
#13 The Golden Trio for NAD
You and I have become quite close in the past few months and I'm very happy about that!! I think you're one of the most interesting people I've ever met. You're smart, you're strong, you're badass and you're hilarious. I love talking to you and somehow you always find the right thing to say to make me feel better when I feel like I'm the worst. You are an incredible friend, and a great person, and I made you an icon of these three because Harry Potter Queen = YOU <33
 #13 The Golden Trio for NAD Du and I have become quite close in the past few months and I'm very ha
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go eat my brain because of all the mushy things I just said.
Nicolas97 commented…
Hahaha I expected this kind of finale tbh ;P Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Alrighty, I'll ask Maria this time! :D

Truth: If you had to kill either Ross or Rachel (oh my god, I'm so sorry for this XD), who would it be?
Dare: Make an icon about a ship you absolutely LOATHE and wear it as your usericon on tumblr for 24 hours. Yep yep.
marakii commented…
OHMYGOD WHAT IS THIS???????? i'll take the dare . NO WAIT I WON'T. ok let's go for truth NO ,NO ,NOOO .... Uhm okay truth. Propably Ross & here's why ; I've always thought that the way Ross loved Rachel was Mehr epic than the way Rachel loved him (it doesn't have to do with the amount of Liebe though :p because I believe they Liebe each other the SAME) so idk Von killing Ross it would make Rachel's Liebe even Mehr epic. BUT LET'S PRETEND I NEVER ANSWERED THIS 'KAY? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Nic.

truth; which is the most embarassing thing you've ever done?
dare; make a pick on the tv couple spot saying "Alex/Lexie became my otp"
Nicolas97 commented…
hahaha Du people are chicken picking TRUTH, I hate truth :( Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Nicolas97 commented…
link Vor mehr als einem Jahr
XNaley_JamesX commented…
Haha!! This is amazing! You're lucky Ezria is my current obsession as well dude! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Nicolas97 said…
Anyway, I'll go for Aline =]

Truth : If you had to choose between Amy & 11 being canon and endgame AND Jily being alive and happy and shown in the books/movies what would you choose ?

Dare : Go on Justin Bieber's wall and say how much you love him (Remember when you did it last year too? hhahahh)
Piu95 commented…
WHAAAAAT ? The truth one is so cruel !! Du hündin :p Gotta go with Justin (like in the good old times :p) But for the sake of the Frage I think I would choose Jily because Amy got Rory and they were so cute too (ofc not my OTP but still I shipped them :D) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Piu95 commented…
Haha done. I'm laughing so hard right now :p Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Nicolas97 commented…
hahahaa Du go ALINE <33 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Humm. Fatemeh

Truth: If you could, what would you do to your own worst enemy? (assuming you have one :p)
Dare: Say a mean mean thing in the wall of your OTPs :p
tvdlover commented…
Truth: hmmm. I'd probably be the Sekunde Mona and do something like blackmail them? I wouldn't hurt them though. :P Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Maria

Truth: If you found out your best friend's boyfriend was cheating on her what would you do?
Dare: I dare you to go on Lucas/Brooke spot and write "My OTP is the best" :P
marakii commented…
yeah this dare is just mean. TRUTH. I would tell her ,she's my best friend and she needs to know the truth. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Hey now! Leave my precious BL alone :D Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Rach

truth; tell us something you really hate from GoT
dare; go to dany/drogo spot and write "best couple on tv"
XxXrachellXxX commented…
I'm going with truth cause I'm lame and boring. What I hate about GoT? Well, honestly that's a bit of a Frage with no answer. GoT wouldn't be GoT without all the things that happened. But I can name two things that I'm not happy with: The lack of Lady Stoneheart in season 4, oder in general. I am NEVER going to forgive David and Dan for this. Never. And another? The Red Wedding. I can't talk about it further, sorry. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Also I can't understand why some people ship Jon/Dany but that isn't GoT's fault. And in general... it's just my everything. I don't feel natural oder comfortable with hating on it. It helps me every Tag and honestly even if I'm not overly happy with some of the things that happened, mostly the deaths, they are still a part of the story. That doesn't mean I'm okay with the deaths. I NEVER will be. Especially not with that one.... But Martin made the decision to write those things, and if I'm to consider him my Favorit author, I have to respect his decisions. But NO. I'll never accept the deaths. Never. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
XxXrachellXxX commented…
I honestly wouldn't mind doing the dare because I don't have any hate towards Dany/Drogo. I just hate making wallposts on spots. I hate how it sticks on my wall. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Oh, right, forgot to ask XD
Nic!
Truth: If you had to eat either one of your hands or one of your feet, which would you eat? ...........WHAT? it's just a hypothetical question, jeez :P
Dare: I don't wanna do the wall things all the time. And because I know you're honest, if you say you'll do it, you'll do it. Find a bag of candy, a bag of chips, anything that has loads to eat in it, and please eat it all. As fast as you can.
Nicolas97 commented…
Ooooo! I didn't see this!!!! I was at a house party :( Anyway, I'm gonna go with truth for once because the dare will screw my diet!!! I would eat my feet actually because my hands at Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Nicolas97 commented…
Are* way Mehr important to me XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr unicornsrreal said…
What up what's going on, I only just got here!!
XxXrachellXxX commented…
BEEEEE Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mooshka said…
Hello:D

And yes I am the kind of person who wakes up at 1:P but woke up at 11 today just for you guys<33 lol
XxXrachellXxX commented…
YAYY <33333 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
tvdlover commented…
<3333 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Ok sorry to interrupt but I want to post a video for each member as well! (If we didn't have a friendship, I made one up for us!)
XxXrachellXxX commented…
DO IT <3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
mooshka commented…
oooo i Liebe watching vids<333 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Piu95 commented…
Haha I was actually waiting for the end of the game, so I'll post mine :p But I guess I'll do it when you're done bee <3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
tvdlover commented…
YAY :D Vor mehr als einem Jahr
For the Spencer to my Aria aka Ade<3
AdeTiffSan commented…
Same video as Nic but I don't care I seriously Liebe that video <3 Thanks Bee Liebe Du <3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
For the Britta to my Annie aka Aline
(But I had to use Allison/Lydia since I couldn't find any good Britta/Annie videos! But they fit us anyway I think!)
Piu95 commented…
Awww yes <3 Well I chose a Britta/Annie vid for us but like Du sagte there's no good ones of them out there :/ Vor mehr als einem Jahr
For the Mary to my Anna aka Amber
(I used the Bennet Sisters instead since I think we're like Lizzie/Lydia and both have traits of Jane so this suits us too! P.S. I ADORE THIS SONG)
rorymariano commented…
Aww love! And I agree with what Du sagte about the Bennet sisters! <33 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
For the Rose to my Lissa aka my bestie aka Atie
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! I Liebe THIS SO MUCH BABY!! YOU'RE THE BEST FREAKING PERSON EVER..AND I Liebe Du SO FUCKING MUCH!!!!! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
For the Skye to my Simmons aka Celine
For the Katniss to my Prim aka Fatemeh
tvdlover commented…
Liebe this video and Du so much!!!! <3333 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
For the Elena to my Caroline aka Holly
Awww i Liebe it & i Liebe Du ♥ Vor mehr als einem Jahr
For the Rebekah to my Hayley aka Ines
(This idea only just came to me since I don't think we have a friendship? But I'll use this anyway<3)
Sakkara98 commented…
Perfect Bee ! Thank Du so much,the video is awesome ! I Liebe the song <333 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
For the Meredith to my Lexie aka Maria
(This video makes me cry, just saying)
marakii commented…
MY LITTLE SIS<333 come on let's cry together :( ,i Liebe this vid so so so much but yeah makes me cry too. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
For the Nikita to my Alex aka Mooshie
mooshka commented…
awwww I Liebe this<333 Liebe Du bumblebee<3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
For the Peyton to my Haley aka Nad
(Again, I just came up with this, so just role with it;))
For the Harry to my Hermione aka Nic
Nicolas97 commented…
Liebe Liebe Liebe <333 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I'm so going to copy this video thing later. :P
Okay. my turn now:p

For the Mary to my Sybil aka Amber
Here's a video about the Crawley sisters. I couldn't find any videos about Mary/Sybilso I went with this one so don't mind Edith :p
unicornsrreal commented…
OMG AMBER, ALINE, WE COULD BE THE CRAWLEY SISTERS. LETS MAKE A TRIO. AND WE COULD BE THE BENNET SISTERS OMG. I'LL BE EDITH I DON'T MIND, I MEAN SHE'S MY LEAST FAV BUT I DO RELATE TO HER IN PLACES Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Piu95 commented…
OMG YES CRAWLEY SISTERS FTW <3333 Aww Bennet sisters <3 Well I relate to Lizzie the most but I can be Jane so it can fit even though she's way nicer than I am xD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
rorymariano commented…
^ Already Kommentiert on the pick but I Liebe this idea :D Vor mehr als einem Jahr
rorymariano commented…
And Liebe the video, my Sybil! <33 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
And last but not least, the Arya to my Sansa aka Rach
XxXrachellXxX commented…
I Liebe this vid so much, always have <33333 Thank Du :) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
For the Allison to my Lydia aka Atie ♥
AWWWWWWWWWWWW Liebe THIS VIDEO SO MUCH ALINE!!! Liebe Du HUN<3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Piu95 commented…
Liebe Du <33 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
For the Annie to my Britta aka Baby Bee ♥
Okay so this video isn't perfect because it centered around their rivalry about Jeff but we're them minus that :p But we can still see their friendship <3
I tried to find vids of Cassie/Faye but they are all about them as a ship so yeah :/
unicornsrreal commented…
Hahah, our friendships are like loads of people's AU ships ahha :') Anyway thankyou for this brilliant video! I nearly used this but ah well! Liebe you<33333 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Piu95 commented…
Haha I know :p Crazy people I swear :) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
For the Scott to my Stiles aka Celine ♥
Piu95 commented…
But also the lorbeer to my Sara <3 link Vor mehr als einem Jahr
For the Nikita to my Alex aka Fatemeh ♥
tvdlover commented…
Liebe Du so much. <33 The video is amazing! <33 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Piu95 commented…
I knooow. Liebe Du TOO <3333 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
For the Snow to my Emma aka Maria ♥
Okay it's IMPOSSIBLE to find a Emma/Snow vid where there isn't a voice over saying that Snow is Emma's mom but I think this one really shows the friendship between them in S1 ;)
marakii commented…
haha i know what you're talking about :p but this is so beautiful akjshakjsha and the song<333 Liebe Du my ems<33 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Piu95 commented…
Liebe Du TOO MY SNOWFLAKE <333 Vor mehr als einem Jahr