Kpop Girl Power [SNSD vs 2ne1] Who is the most talented? (Main vocalist)

KippyGirl posted on Sep 11, 2011 at 01:01PM
Well...Taeyeon is more mature, even if Bom is older and a great leader

Vocals: Bom have a unique voice and she is better for R&B, but Taeyeon is better for ballads

Dance: People say that Taeyeon is better but... Let's see... Minzy said that Bom is a good dancer (Minzy is an awesome dancer so...) but some people don't believe her, now i'll give you an example: Bom is famous for het mini dresses, so logical thinking, she can't really move in that dresses, and she can do the front flip

Here the link:

link

-----------------------------------------­---­---
What is you opinion?

Well...Taeyeon is Mehr mature, even if Bom is older and a great leader Vocals: Bom have a unique voi

Kpop Girl Power 24 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr animelover97 said…
smile
Its hard to choose..Both of them are really talented..They have powerful voice..I don't know if they can dance since they are not a dancer in their group,but I think Bom can dance better (after seeing your gif).

My opinion: Bom and Taeyeon are both talented!

*No offense,this is only my opinion.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr amber_ko said…
Taengoo
Vor mehr als einem Jahr evaquynhtrang said…
Agree with @aminelover97. Both have great voice. In my opinion, Bom has unique voice. Tae has strong voice in SNSD's songs and sweet voice in some her solo songs like If, Can you hear me, Like a star... So I can't choose who is better :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pretty_angel92 said…
bom is good, but sometimes she's out of tune when she dances and sings at the same time. we can see that on mr removed videos.
tae is awesome and has a poweful voice
Vor mehr als einem Jahr YushiGirl said…
Actually I think Bom can sing and dance and Taeyeon can only sing
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
snsd_fan10 commented…
bom can't dance that good, her body's kinda weak, taeyeon's Mehr graceful Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I think nobody in SNSD can't dance cuz they're a dance group (maybe except Fany, but she is not bad). Tae has wonderful voice and great performance. If you don't believe, watch Hush Hush :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr luv_warriorcatz said…
They're not a dance group, they're a performance group. I think Taeyeon is a better singer. Her voice is plain but she has a good technique.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KippyGirl said…
For me 2ne1's dances are much complicated, but Bom is really good dancing in Pants/shorts, same thing with dara (she wears skirts and dresses sometimes)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rorovipz said…
heart
bom is the best even when singing live and she can control her voice
and Taeyeon sound very bad when singing live
just saying my opinne
 bom is the best even when Singen live and she can control her voice and Taeyeon sound very bad when
snsd_fan10 commented…
are Du kidding, cl has Mehr control than her when Singen live, taeyeon definitely has Mehr control Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Bom can sing while sitting.And my opinion Bom can dance with short skirts.Also,2ne1 has hard dances and SNSD's dances are easy.Now,don't tell me that are hard because I can do all.
And because i am a dancer, I tell you that just because Taeyeon can dance SNSD's dances without being bored/tired, is because SNSD's dances are just very easy (but nice)
snsd_fan10 commented…
snsd's dance are harder, into the new world and i got a boy are the hardest, 2ne1 doesn't really have alot of dance Vor mehr als einem Jahr
You think snsd's dance is easy cuz you're a dancer, but I'm not a dancer so It't hard for me :)Both are talented so we should't choose our fav, plz
ok, ok
Vor mehr als einem Jahr luv_warriorcatz said…
I think everyone idol should be compared whether they're talented or not otherwise how will they get better?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MoOoOoN said…
heart
for me i love both of them i listen 2 taeyeon voice in diffrent song not just snsd songs her voice is awesome
bom i just listen 2 2ne1 songs & her solo & she is awesome too
so i can`t pick ... i like Boom & taeyeon
i know, i just made this question because i was bored...
Don't wanna start a fight with you, ok?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MoOoOoN said…
heart
hahahahaa no one fight here .. we just chat & talk about our opinian
i think we have fun here
Agree. We don't fight here. Just say opinion :D
I know
I said i don't wanna fight, and i do what i want XD so i don't fight
big smile
Ohh Kippy...
Taeyeon has a powerful voice,Bom has a high voice but her real voice is low
laugh
LOL
Vor mehr als einem Jahr luvcutiepie said…
i love taeyeon's voice but i love 2ne1 better than snsd
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Leesoneul said…
laugh
It's so hard to choose.
I think Taeyeon voice is higher but sometimes her sound just to small
But bom voice is very unique and powerful and she is a good dancer too
So I think bom is better but Taeyeon is the 5th best vocalist kpop girl.
I get confused by myself LOL
snsd_fan10 commented…
don't get confused, taeyeon has better technique, great control, and has alot Mehr emotions Vor mehr als einem Jahr