Huddy Du know you're a House/Huddy Fan when....

Carolina_Skies posted on Aug 13, 2009 at 05:43AM
I didn't see a thread for this so I decided to make one =)

I know EVERYBODY has some kinda input for this! xD

I'll start

--When you name household animals after the characters from the show. I have a cat i've named after Wilson [he's my pride and joy] and I have a beta fish named Greg! xD

--You tell your mom in daily arguments "You can't always get what you want!!!" and she knows immediately where it came from then starts laughing about it. hahaha!

---You keep a picture of Cuddy holding House's hand at the end of 'Wilson's heart' next to your bed for inspiration for your day to day life. =D

Okay. Your turn =)
last edited on Aug 13, 2009 at 05:46AM

Huddy 136 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-136 of 136

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Belle0308 said…

Ok, I went to the mall today that is 2 hours away. I went to the calendar kiosk to look for a House Calendar. They were out but the girl found one, only ONE left at the other end of the mall. She had the guy save it for me and I practically ran to get it. I was afraid someone would grab it.

I was SO happy I got it!!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HuddyBrave said…
heart
@Belle I hate you! LOL I want one so bad! :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr laurik2007 said…
mischievous
When every time Cuddy comes on the screen I start to scream like a crazy fan girl....lucky my mom knows my insanity:))
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HuddyWILPrevail said…
-when you compare all of your & your friend's relationships to huddy. [i.e. see which person is cuddy, and which is house]
-when all of your school art projects end up being about House/Huddy
-when you dream this awesome dream about huddy and wish it were to happen for real in the show
-when your in a bad mood and all you have to do to NOT be in a bad mood is see a picture, watch a video and/or listen to a song huddy related.
-when your bored all you do is look on fanpop to find new wallpapers for your laptop =P

that's all i can think of for now =D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr huddygirl2 said…
Okay do the stuff I wrote have to be real or just pain made up but funny stuff? okay I will putt the real stuff in
when you try to put in Cuddy but then found you self or arady putt in Huddy
you get mad reading Hameron stuff
most of the stuff you read on fanfic or watch on youtube is Huddy
you happy that you mom shipps huddy to(she does!)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MacCuddyNiki said…
wink
-You and all of your friends take names of characters from the show and your ex is House and you're Cuddy.

-When you sit in class and draw the names Lisa and Greg or House and Cuddy on your binder in a small hope.

-You spend 48 hours with your best friend watching huddy vids and making a house playlist on itunes.

-you spend your entire itunes gift card on House eps (mainly Huddy filled ones).

-you name your dog on nintendogs cuddles and your password for something is partypants.

-You and your best friend dress as Cameron and Cuddy for halloween.

-You spend 4 hours with the same friend putting huddy vids on your ipod.

-and lastly, you stay up late at the risk of being caught at 2 am reading a fanfic that's not exactly "appropriate."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AllyPiratePants said…
@MacCuddyNiki That's a win there best friend<3 I don't think that they are I mean I can see your mom reading October/October and be like "Niki, what is this" haha nah your step dad prob would just not Beth I believe she would actually like it:P
We need to do halloween this year and wear our Striper outfits:P
Of course we do<3 haha Cammy&Cuddles:D I didn't know your pet on nintendogs was cuddle.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Wolfdreamer9 said…
heart
When your reading your romance novels you always change the names of the two characters in love with each other to House and Cuddy.
guys you never answered my question

you try to mimic house's voice(beening a girl of cause it fails! LOL)

you spead most of you time in the house fanspace reading Huddy though some tiems you also read other stores

you get anger waching Lucas sometimes want to hurt or kill him ROFL
sorry housefanspace fanfic.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MacCuddyNiki said…
OH HERES ONE!!!!

-you still get pissed when you watch under my skin and both sides now and discover the sex was fake.

-you and your best friend (ally pirate pants) still spend two hours angry over that same subject.

-you compare EVERYTHING in biology to an episode of house.

-your common ground with your bio teacher is your love for hugh laurie <3 and robert sean lenord.

-when you write in ur yearbook ur the jen to my lisa (ally pirate pants and me) or the house to my cuddy (me and my ex)

-you read twilight and think, what if house had to fight like this for cuddy,,,

-you take the above thought and realize he does cause of lucas and play the wheel of torture with a stick figure named lucas.

-you go shoppping and pick out cuddy outfits for school and presentation days.

when you see hameron stuff on fanfic you slap the air or is it shows 2009 fight to send them a mail asking them why there still Hameron

you are sad or once time scared thinking you like anther ship and then get happy when you came back to huddy(this is true I though I like charah(chuck) more but now am back to huddy in charah is in 2 place again)

last year when you found out Luca's will be gone by february but then you found out it to long.:(

okay I take that as a yes it has to be real.
mischievous
when you hear a medical term on tv and your mind suddenly goes to house.... and think about the episode you heard it:)
everytime you hear Vicodin you mind RIGHT AWAY goes house

you will shout out huddy in you mind a lot of times thinking of them or before going to huddy stuff HUDDY!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr angiii7 said…
You know you're a huddy fan when...

You watch the fake sex scene (for the 325872890684 time) and you shout/jump/run for the 325872890684

It happens to me all the time and when somebody sees me says I'm nuts or just looks at me with that face like he was saying: What's her fuc@#%& problem?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cheery_blossom said…
I like to watch the fake sex scene and pretend its real...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr houselover8195 said…
blush
Your a Huddy fan when your friends make you a catchy House&Cuddy song and make them sing it to you so that you could calm down!!! XD I don't do that *shift eyes*!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr houselover8195 said…
big smile
Also when you try to learn Cuddy's Serenade even though you don't know how to read piano note but try to memorize it by heart. God I love that song!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr angiii7 said…
HAAHHAHAHAHHHAHAA I TRIED THAT ONCE ! But it was aaaaaaawful !
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Carolina_Skies said…
heart
-When you give your poor old mom a panic attack while running in the living room screaming and crying "THEY'RE TOGETHER!!! THEY'RE TOGETHER!"

Nothing else in the world was going on around me when that finale went off. (:
crying
When they broke up I cried my eyes out;
-the next day All I could think about was Huddy
-after watched all Huddy scenes of season 7 to try and figure stuff out
Vor mehr als einem Jahr huddycat69 said…
crying
-When they broke up I couldn't believe it and can't still believe it
-I cried my eyes out and am still crying
-I can't help thinking about Huddy
-I dream of Huddy
-Nothing else matters
Vor mehr als einem Jahr huddycallianfan said…
crying
@huddycat69, I second that!!!! I was the same!!!
And I AM still...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr huddysmyvicodin said…
I want to join in
-When you stopped talking to your best friend after she said she is glad Huddy is over
-When you added David Shore and Greg Yaitanes to your sh*t list after H/C broke up
-When your dad has to remind you constantly that House and Cuddy are just TV characters and it shouldn't matter that they broke up
-You CAN'T watch the last few minutes of Bombshells because it's to painful
-When you start a countdown until the next episode on your calendar
-When you yelled Cuddy an ungrateful bitch after she dumped House
-When you spend time on FanPop and other Huddy fan sites instead of doing your Geometry
-When you would give anything to have House and Cuddy back together again.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rachelliu said…
I like listen music very much, I am addicted in the quiet environment which music gives to me, of course, I know that it is impolite to disturb others when you enjoy your music, so I know I should use earphones when I listen to the songs, on the other hand, I want to be more beautiful in front of others, so I try to find a link which can be special, I think I am so lucky that I found it.
-when before watching "Fall from Grace" you dream of House/Huddy and dieing of anticipation
-when i skipped the scene that put Dominika in Cuddy's office
-when i hoped till the last second that House wouldn't get married
-when my heart broke for Cuddy watching House get married
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BoHouse_ said…
- When you wake up every Tuesday morning at 5.00 AM to watch a new House epp
- When you only have to say 'Why do you need to negate everything?' and your sister runs screaming away.
- You have your mobile phone background Huddy.
- You still can't stop drooling over Huddy kiss/sex photo's &gifs & vids.
- You watch for at least a half hour a Huddy kiss gif.
- You think 24/7 about Huddy
- Know every part they say in Huddy scenes.
- Most of your twitter friends are Huddies!
- your PC background is always Huddy
- Your whole room is hanging full with Huddy pics.
-You parents&sister&brother think you're crazy when you're crying behind your laptop b/c of Huddy break ( and then feeling sick for at least a week)
-You know that you can die happy when Huddy is back together

Just a few ones:)
Huddy= BEST SHIP FOR SURE!
surprise
-when you get chills because of the title of the finale episode and think and think what could it be/what will happen
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AreKay said…
big smile
...when a friend, who knows you're a HOUSE nut, gives you a plastic cane filled with chocolate candy as a gag and you consider it one of your best Christmas presents ever!

When you read through all six pages of this thread and want to friend (fan) every single person who posted to it because they make you feel fourteen again!!!
smile
-When you spend two hours re-watching season 4 and 5 Huddy scenes
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jemihuddy said…
when you have emotional breakdowns over bombshells every day.
big smile
-When your always teasing your mother about House/Huddy stuff even though she doesn't watch the show anymore
Vor mehr als einem Jahr huddycallianfan said…
smile
when you see "I love you" no matter where or heard it from someone, both Cuddy's and House's "I love you" comes to your mind IMMEDIATELY
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dora201077 said…
I had my second dream about Hugh Laurie. In my dream he was getting out of a restaurant in my home town, dressed in a suit and acompannied by a tall woman ad 2 men... I approched him and said: Oh, Mr. Laurie you must love Romania after 7 years of living in it..." (they were filimg House in romania in my dream) and he answered me "You certainly do not love a country just because you live in it..." and then I woke up....still, very nice dream, I wonder why I chose those words thou......
crying
When you are no longer excited about season 8 because you know Cuddy/Huddy won't be there anymore and it kills you, even if House MD is your favorite Tv Show you know it won't be the same

When you stopped watching old Huddy scenes because it hurts to much!
crying
When you see Lisa on another tv show and you start thinking of Cuddy and try to find some Cuddy 'traits' in her....oh it will be hard!