Huddy Du know you're a House/Huddy Fan when....

Carolina_Skies posted on Aug 13, 2009 at 05:43AM
I didn't see a thread for this so I decided to make one =)

I know EVERYBODY has some kinda input for this! xD

I'll start

--When you name household animals after the characters from the show. I have a cat i've named after Wilson [he's my pride and joy] and I have a beta fish named Greg! xD

--You tell your mom in daily arguments "You can't always get what you want!!!" and she knows immediately where it came from then starts laughing about it. hahaha!

---You keep a picture of Cuddy holding House's hand at the end of 'Wilson's heart' next to your bed for inspiration for your day to day life. =D

Okay. Your turn =)
last edited on Aug 13, 2009 at 05:46AM

Huddy 136 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 136

Vor mehr als einem Jahr livethislifeup said…
Thanks Moni.

-The feeling of being so consumed in your little huddy world drives you insane--but you can't help to isolate yourself even more.
-You picture the people close to you in your life as characters from the show, especially Huddy. And every time you see them, you can't help but think, "she/he is just like (insert character here)".
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bones3 said…
laugh
You adopt a dog and consider naming him "House" or "Greg" because of the gray stubble on his chin! (Actually, I chose "Ralphie." It fit better.) (And then you consider adopting a little female dog and naming her Cuddy...)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr made_of_awesome said…
Have fanfics in your dreams...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MoniBolis said…
- When you daydream about huddy instead of paying atention to class.

I do this all the time. The class ends and i'm like: "what did he say? we have homework?"
Vor mehr als einem Jahr laurik2007 said…
mischievous
-when your grades plummit:))

-when you listen to the soundtrack(especially "drive" or "passing afternoon")all the time

-when in the morning you skip class because you cant wake up ...why....house episodes of course

-when you watch over and over your favorite Huddy episodes

-when you create Sims charaters and name them House and Cuddy and find them jobs as doctors and marry them etc(yeah iv done that)

-when you made your best friend love house too

-when your mother tells you to go out have some fun because she is worried that you spend to much time in front of the computer watching House

-when you log on to fanpop ten times a day only to read a spoiler or somethnig new about huddy

-when the only thing that you have on your laptop are the 5 seasons of House

-when you make all of your friends watch one episode of house maybe maybe it will stick
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Thewindlady said…
-when you make people watch Lisa E interviews with you although you've seen it over five times...
-OMG i think about huddy too when i'm in my class too LOL
-when you get excited everytime there is a new topic in fanpop or livejournal
-you promise yourself that when you will get a cat you will call him huddy no matter what's hes gender is
-when you start hating japanease cooks XD
-when your friend order a house T-shit for your birthday and you love her for the rest of your life
-when you have a special folder of house that is just exploded with huddy pics
Vor mehr als einem Jahr huddylove_emily said…
laurik2007-when you create Sims charaters and name them House and Cuddy and find them jobs as doctors and marry them etc(yeah iv done that)

Aha, same. I even sent them to college, I'm going to make their relationship high enough for the smex, make them have there one night stand and not talk until they're adults.

OMG, tons of stuff that I should say on here happens in a day but then a forget. >:(
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Carolina_Skies said…
smile
huddylove_emily- Haha! That hilarious! Good idea!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lizzie22xo said…
big smile
When everytime you close your locker at school, you turn your lock to the number 6, in reminder of 5x6 "Joy" THE KISS.
^My locker number is 532. Anything Huddy related? 'Cause the actual combo has nothing to do with Huddy. haha
Carolina_Skies: Thanks, lmfao.

-Your science teacher says that we have to watch a short video and it turns out to be a clip from Michigan Tech. University. So, then you start laughing because it reminds you have the Huddy one night stand.
-In one of your textbooks there is a picture representing a drama show. It has a doctor who kinda looks like House and another who kinda looks like Cuddy. They're sorta hugging and the girl doc. is crying and their in their on little world. In the background there is a guy in a hospital bed with a broken leg yelling and looking mad because they aren't paying attention to him. Totally made me think of Huddy.
- When you want to change your birthday to October

And me too huddylove_emiliy whenever i heard about Michigan, i think about Huddy collage years
smile
Man, this is a really addicting topic.

-You see someone that looks a lot like Cuddy walking into a drug store on your way to visit family and you flail like a loser and once you calm down you imagine Huddy walking in together and shopping. Imagine them going grocery shopping, how adorable is that?
smile
- When you ask a casual viewer of the show "Do you think House has thing for his boss?" and they say yes, you smile for hours
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HuddyFanGirl said…
- when you are planning on being Cuddy for halloween :D
smile
Really HuddyFanGirl? That would be awesome!!!
You should do it
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Mafz said…
huddylove_emily, that's HILARIOUS xD

-when in your history class your teacher says that the american president of that year was Wilson and you start laughing like a mental person and wondering how his bff looked like (:
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tabbyhearts said…
-When every single song on your ipod/mp3 player has something in it that reminds you of Huddy.

-When you dream of Huddy

-When you accidentaly call your best male friend Wilson when he tries to give you advice

-When you've fallen for a guy because he acts/looks/talks like House

-When you're on an airplane, all you can think of is a sudden outbreak of mass hysteria. XD

-When you travel to the Adirondacks and can only think of what House and Cuddy could do there in a cabin - alone. (season 6, episode 7 is supposed to be set there).

-When you suddenly want to be an endorinolgist and fall of a sexy diagnostican that you had a one-night stand with at Michigan.

-You quote House/Cuddy/Wilson all the time.

-You give love advice like Wilson does.

-You secretly are married to one of the main characters (I'm married to Wilson, FYI).

-You want to go to Michigan to study medince/diagnostics/endorincolgy.

-You hear a song and somehow related it to Huddy.

-Half your school notebook is filled with doodles related to House/Huddy.

-You make Huddy CDs and give them to people.

-You get furious when you tell someone who's complaining to "call the make-a-wish foundation".

-You often wonder what exactly it would be like to fall in love with someone, not tell them, constantly have pointless arguements with them, and have the world think you really love them.

-You think everything that you like is very "Houseian" and use the word everyday (multiple times).

-You hear the word "house" for a completely different reason and automatically think "Gregory House".

-You have a friend with the last name of "Cuddy" and wonder if they are distantly related to Lisa Cuddy.

-When October 28th is the best day of your life.

-When the night before October 28th, you flail randomly because you're so excited.

-You are Cuddy for Halloween - complete with heels, blank slacks, blue shirt ... XD ("UMS" much?)

-You can't go more than a minute without thinking about House/Cuddy/Wilson or Huddy.

-You run down the school hallways to hug your friend while screaming "HUDDY!"

-You greet your other House-obsessed friend by embracing them tightly and squeeing "Huddy" - no matter where you are.

-Your buddy info on AIM is filled with House/Huddy related stuff.

-Your Livejournal is themed to House/Huddy/the cast...

-You buy any magazine that mentions House, no matter how mush it is.

-You have one item on your x-mas list - House related things.

-You want to buy the PPH shirt on NBC's website, along with House's red tennis ball and a wall calendar.

-You don't ship anything but Huddy, because Huddy is TEH BEST.

-You've watched the ending of "Joy" and cried because you know that they STILL haven't admitted their feelings face-to-face.

-You weren't able to listen to Dawn Landes' "Drive" for a week after BSN because you were in such shock about the truth of the ending to UMS.

-You've written a story on the “it wasn't a hallucination” idea and rated it M because of some good Huddy lovin'. XD

-You've quoted Wilson's “You know, I've leaned on friends before, never so much that my tongue fell into their mouth” for no apparent reason.

-You have Huddy music videos on your iPod.

-You watch every single episode and search for all the Huddy bits.

-The endings to both House's Head and Wilson's Heart, make you squee.

-You can't stop thinking of new things that you can add to this list.

-You have a science teacher who went to med. school at Michigan and you can't help wonder if he knew either Greg House or Lisa Cuddy. (true story) XD

-You've been at the doctor's and said to your doc, “I thought I asked to see Doctor House!”

-You've taken a red lollipop at the doctors and then

-You have WAY too many things to add onto this list because it's already two pages in Open Office and you think you should stop at some point.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DrowningMyFear said…
You stop in the middle of the street and start squeeing cause you see a House poster in the window of a store. I got stared at by loads of people for this and my mum kept walking... :)

btw for those that asked I am getting a Huddy tattoo as soon as I turn 18 :)
oh tabbyhearts So true...

"Half your school notebook is filled with doodles related to House/Huddy."

- When you mom tells you that she thinks House and Cuddy are never gonna get together you scream: You´re not longe my mother!
- When you're in classes and still you can't avoid use your computer and come to the huddy spot, even knowing that if your teacher sees you you're so dead xD (this is happening right now, so I have to be fast posting, techer is coming O:)
smile
I hope you didn't get caught Mafz
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HuddyBrave said…
big smile
-When you have a crush on a guy just cuz he looks and acts like House.
-When you find things that the guy does and things you do so you can finally prove HUDDY IS REAL!! Lol
-When you find out someone has cancer and you go outside and yell,"Wilson where are you when i need you??"
-When you find your self dressing like Cuddy.
-When you kick a guy in the leg so he will limp like House XD
-When you have pic of House and Cuddy next to your bed so you can see them when your going to bed and first thing when you wake up.
-When you quote sayings from House and people look at you wierd.
-When you wake up at the times you think House and Cuddy wake up just so you can be like them XD
-When you go to bed at night and dream huddy and House dreams.
-When you go to bed and pray for house to finally tell cuddy of his feelings.
-When do your homework 5 minutes before its due, because you've been writing fan ficion.

I'll probably think of more later XD Hope i am not the only one that does these things....cuz if i am i will feel really stupid!!! Lol xD
laugh
Also....
-When you make your guy friends be characters so you can rollplay.
-You know every word to every episode.
-You want to kiss a guy in the same kind of sisutaion that Cuddy kissed House....XD
-When you have an oversized tennis ball that you play with all the time.
-When you hear a the song that Cuddy strip danced to you cant help but laugh at the look on House's face.
-You'd love it if someone told you,"Your one evil cunning woman...its a massive turn on."
-Every wallpaper you have has a refrence to Huddy.
-when you write Huddy Fan ficion in class instead of paying attention.
-When you draw huddy pics in class instead of paying attention.
-Your note to Santa says,"All i want for christmas is for House and Cuddy to get together." Santa replies,"Who do you think I am? David Shore?"

I am guilty of all of that!! XD
wink
-when you make people watch Lisa E interviews with you although you've seen it over five times(I do that all the time!! Drives my sister CRAZY!)
-When you suddenly want to be an endorinolgist and fall of a sexy diagnostican that you had a one-night stand with at Michigan.(ME TOO!!Lol)
-When your studying endocrineology in science class and you decide to cheat off of the House-ish guy sitting next to you XD
-"You often wonder what exactly it would be like to fall in love with someone, not tell them, constantly have pointless arguements with them, and have the world think you really love them." ( I kinda know what it feels like)
"-You have Huddy music videos on your iPod." WHERE CAN I GET SOME???I WANT HUDDY MUSIC VIDEOS!!!
-Even if you've already watched the ep you still watch it just incase you see something new.
-When you mom tells you that she thinks House and Cuddy are never gonna get together you scream: You´re not longe my mother! (lol)
-When you keep adding stuff to this list!

Someone please tell me I am not the only one that does these things!! Lol LOVE THIS FORUM!
-

^LOL, no your not alone. I've done lots of those too. :P

-Your sitting by your locker with your friend and she's being annoying, so you fake mad and go to the other side of the hallway, then she tries to say something and you go "I can't here you from the other side of the desk" and she gives you a 'what the hell?' look.

-You constantly have to remind yourself that the House characters don't actually exist.

-The fact that they don't exist hurts a bit.

-Whenever you hear a song the first thing you do is try to relate it to Huddy, if it does you write it down and get it on your iPod ASAP. If it doesn't you write it down, look up the lyrics and try to find one little thing that relates to Huddy, even if it's just one word.

-You've abandond your other ships because you can't stay away from Huddy. Oops...

And that's all I've got at the moment.
no, i didn't get caught MoniBolis, thanks for the concern :D
and no, HuddyBrave you're not th only one that do those stuff, i do some of them too, like:
'when you write Huddy Fan ficion in class instead of paying attention' just did today in mt history class, now i have any clue about what the teacher was saying xD
-Your walking to class and you see Airborne written on one of the cork boards and that reminds you of the House episode Airborne with all that Huddy. <3 <3
-In science class there's this project on the wall that says House and every single day you see it out of the corner of your eye and then it clicks in and your like 'Wait...what did that say?', then you look back and you remember it has nothing to do with Gregory House.
laugh
-You constantly have to remind yourself that the House characters don't actually exist. (Me too!! Lol)
-Whenever you hear a song the first thing you do is try to relate it to Huddy, if it does you write it down and get it on your iPod ASAP. If it doesn't you write it down, look up the lyrics and try to find one little thing that relates to Huddy, even if it's just one word. (Me too! lol)
-When you have a doctor named Dr.Cuddy and you ask her is she has a crush on House..(completely forgetting they dont extist) and she gives you a wierd face.
-When your driving down a street named House lane and you get angry because you thought someone named a street House lame. (that happend just the other day).

Mafz I do that all the time! Lol its a mericle that I get good grades xD lol

Your watching the Huddy Kiss and your internet screwed up (I know, that internet has some nerve to mess up during that). This thing that you can click on comes up and it says 'Diagnose Connection Problems'. You think, "If House can diagnose people, maybe he can diagnose connection problems and internet issues. So, you write this while your waiting for it to refresh:
Name: Computer
Symptoms: Interenet failure while the Joy kiss was on
History: -No family
-Has messed up while huddylove_emily was on a Huddy related site before

Then, after thinking for a minute, I diagnosed it myself. My computer is a Hameron fan. :O
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tabbyhearts said…
heart
@huddylove_emily: Dang ... a Hameron computer? I'd die. XD

You know you're a fin when your tweet count has gone up by 300 in the past day while you try to get #housecuddyday to be a treanding topic on twitter.
heart
Yeah lol mine did that! XD I have so many tweets! I got them from tweeting #housecuddyday so much and from tweeting #LisaEdelstein! lol

I would throw my computer if it was a Hameron. XD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr maverickangel35 said…
"Then, after thinking for a minute, I diagnosed it myself. My computer is a Hameron fan. :O"

huddylove_emily! MY name is Emily! And your comment about diagnosing your computer made Pepsi come out of my nose. That was just freaking hilarious.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Carolina_Skies said…
laugh
-You used all your moms printer ink to print out huddy pictures.

She's gonna be sooooo pissed..I think I'll go comfort myself with all the pictures I printed out. xD
big smile
LOL Carolina_Skies me too me too my friend...lol

-When your in the shower and you think of what a hot Huddy scene that could be....(lol I know)

-When stay up past your bed time to write Huddy FF or do huddy wallpapers lol
Vor mehr als einem Jahr huddyislove said…
laugh
Ok, you guys are nuts!! XDDDDDDDDD

I know I'm obsessed with Huddy when:

-I keep a Huddy playlist in my cell hoping no one would ever find out
-I have Huddy quotes written inside my closet (yeah, I KNOW!!)
-I dream of Huddy and how season 6 is gonna end every other night and actually share that nonsense with you guys XDDDDDD
-I rabbit on about Huddy to my BFF who is a Chameron

-someone asks me about it in school and I'm like 'What's that? Is that some kind of house improvement show?' just to play dumb and stay popular XDDDDDDDDD

Yeah... and they say popular kids have no brains
*shifty eyes*
XDDDD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PeopleDntChange said…
"someone asks me about it in school and I'm like 'What's that? Is that some kind of house improvement show?' just to play dumb and stay popular"

Been there to. If my friends had known what im up to all days long reading and loking at, they would probably send me to the psyche.
some things are better if it remains unknown XD

I try however coax out if some of my house watching friends are huddys. I think i found one, but its to early to predict x)
heart
"someone asks me about it in school and I'm like 'What's that? Is that some kind of house improvement show?' just to play dumb and stay popular"
LOL Nice! My fiends rule we are popular and we love house! It rules!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cheery_blossom said…
You know you're a House/Huddy fan when you're on fanpop, posting on this spot :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr huddyislove said…
laugh
Oh, HB.. that's good... But you know... My school is nothing like yours XD
when you give your brother a detailed recap of know unkowns for like about... half hour x)

when the only thing in x-mas list is the season 5 house dvd that just came out here :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr laurik2007 said…
heart
-when latally all i dream is Huddy
-you buy Houses ball and all the time you play with it
-when you tell/explain to people unknown things(medicine related or not) and after you finish you tell them "from House:))" and they get that look on their face like "get a life"
-when you help your friend to pass an english exam related to Nursing and you are so proud because you know all this medical related stuff from the show!!!
wink
@Hilly lol my school rules!
-when your your helth teacher thinks you are his best student when in real life all you do is watch house....and while he goes on and on your really thinking about Huli and huddy sex
lol
-when you ace Health tests cuz you watch house.;)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Belle0308 said…
I don't even know where to start with this. I have been a Huddy before I knew what it was. My family tries to humor me with my mentalness. Like when I just made a "House" Mii character on my kids new Wii and they of course KNOW I will make a Cuddy one too.
heart
Yeah! lol @Belle I am making one too! lol my parents think I am mental!lol your not alone Belle!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Belle0308 said…
My kids got up the morning after Christmas and said, "So, did you make a Cuddy yet"...of course I had.
@Belle I wish my mom held the same enthusaiam you do for Huddy! LOL I disowned her because she said she liked Lucas...I mean Pukas lol
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Adenka said…
-when you make other family mambers watch House, weird that you always pick episode like Joy or Under my skin, hehe :D
-when you look up from your bed, you can see posters of House md and calendary 2010, which you found under christmas tree :-) :-D
-when you read some good huddy spoilers, you start jump around and yelling, how beatiful life is :D
-when you see some episode with lucas, you´re pissed all day :D or unless few minutes, til you decide to watch some huddy video or read a fanfic. :D
-you can´t wait on mondays
-your animals on fcb are usually Lisa or Greg xD
-etc., etc.... :D:D I could write longer, but i´m tired :D it´s 01:15 am :D:D
big smile
LOL

When all you can think about in Basketball is what is gonna happen in the show...(which can be painful)lol

When You spend all your time writing Fan fics lol

When you are taking a test and your teacher (miskatenly) puts the name Greg in it and you fail the test because your thinking of Huddy lol

Thats all I got for now....:D Hehe
Vor mehr als einem Jahr erlina41 said…
big smile
-You smile like an idiot every time you see your english teacher.(he looks like House)
-You've broken up with your boyfriend cause he said House is an idiot.
-You workout in front of the computer so you can watch Huddy fan videos at the same time.
big smile
LOL @erlina41 lol my health teacher not my enghlish teacher~ :D lol