Dr. House MISANTHROPE86 COMMANDS Du TO READ THIS FORUM! LOL!

misanthrope86 posted on Apr 04, 2009 at 03:26AM
Howdy y'all!

Just letting you guys know that I am going away on a university course from tomorrow and won't be back until saturday, although I may be able to sneak on for a couple of minutes sometime during the week.

But that isn't the point of this forum!

MY POINT:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE remember to mark spoilers properly! As most of you know, there are some insane episodes coming up and the potential for spoilers to rum wild is high. So, please PLEASE consider your fellow fans when you are posting something that could be spoilery!

I just feel like I have to have this rant now, because of the nature of the recent spoilers and the upcoming episodes.

Also, while I have your attention, please rate stuff. Not really relevant to this spot, as lots of people rate quite well here. But please rate what you view and if you don't rate, then don't expect other people to return the favour. I have been seriously pissed off lately, because I have seen soooooooo many contributions by one unsung rating hero in particular that haven't been rated, yet she puts a lot of effort into rating other people's stuff. Please appreciate the effort that some of us go to to rate your contributions by remembering to at least rate what you view.

Thanks guys and MARK YOUR SPOILERS!
AND RATE!

LOL! I'm done now.

Dr. House 19 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr housecuddy4ever said…
*hugs Missy*
I will rate.I need to rate.I'll rate tomorrow.
And I don't post spoilers...I wait for someone else to do it.

Have fun Missy!We will miss you.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr huddysmacked said…
smile
*Waves missy*
Hugs I'm gonna be gone too for the week so you're not alone I'll see ya later then! I won't forget this.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PotterGal said…
heart
Awww..we'll miss you missy. (lol)

*hugs*

Vor mehr als einem Jahr x5mp1xp1nx22x said…
MISSY...HAVE FUNNELES ...hmm...funnel cake sounds good...

woah! sorry...my mind wonders eaisley xD

i totally have been rating ALOT more stuff than i use to!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr misanthrope86 said…
laugh
LOL! Bye guys!

Even though I still seem to be here at the moment. LOL!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr x5mp1xp1nx22x said…
big smile
lol i know...its like ...you try to leave...but you cant...and you think "ill just refresh ONE MORE TIME..." and we all know where that leads! lol
Vor mehr als einem Jahr RP_Puzzle said…
big smile
Lol seriously twiny XD. Yeah I try to rate stuff, but sometimes I forget, but I'm getting better at remembering to rate. I wish forum posts counted towards dedicated fanship I contribute a lot of those XD.

Yeah it makes me mad when people don't mark stuff as spoilers. Listen to the epic missy that wrote the funniest Lord Duckington stuff and tons of other stuff ever!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr housefrk said…
I'm basically a spoiler whore, so it doesn't really affect me personally a whole lot, but there are times when I see things and I think, that should be marked as a spoiler.

And yeah, I'm one of those people that's really bad at remembering to rate things. I'm trying to get into the habit.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ApplePie1890 said…
wink
we'll miss u Missy !!!! *waves*
and don't worry i already rate everything, as for the spoilers i have turtle speed in finding them, so i just let the others post :P
Vor mehr als einem Jahr yunioshi said…
thank for the reminder to rate, it's not that i'm too lazy or don't want to, i just always forget. i'll try to do better in the future. and hope you enjoy your trip thing.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lovehugh said…
smile
Notice taken and digested Missy, dont know if I have been guilty , but prevention is better than cure anyhow so I will think about spoilers before posting in future ...thankyou xx.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr babybell said…
big smile
We shall miss yooouuu :D and i shall remember to always mark my spoilers and rate other people's thing '*nods*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr House-aholic18 said…
Have a good time! This place will be slightly empty while you're gone. :(
I think I've labeled everything that might be a spoiler correctly, (except for one thing, but I've learned my lesson now). And I try to rate everything I look at- I didn't realize I was supposed to do that at first, but I finally figured it out and have been trying to make up for it!:D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr EnjoyHuddy said…
crying
aww Missy!!!
we'll miss you!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr blaukat said…
big smile
have fun there missy!

btw, I just got my yellow medal here! I'm so happy! I thought it would take longer! yay!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr heeeresjoyce said…
Awww, the House spot won't be as awesome without you here, Missy. I hope you have a good time, though! :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr RP_Puzzle said…
Jeez I need tips for getting medals...I have been here 3 months and still got nothing :(.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr blaukat said…
hmmm
I really don't know what it is... I have the feeling that my yellow medal came faster than my green one. I know I've been rating a lot of things, and I've been contributing more w/ images, but I don't know. I guess it really depends on how people rate your stuff.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr heeeresjoyce said…
The way to get a medal, RP, is to contribute lots of good content to the spot. As long as what you add is rated highly (which it will be if the content is not junk), you'll get a medal at some point. :)