Dr. House things that PISS US OFF!!!

x5mp1xp1nx22x posted on Feb 17, 2009 at 02:43AM
House or Not House related...

(so i went on my little vacation this past weekend right...just 3 days, drove back home to where i use to live to hang out with friends. Well the morning i left SUCKED! i overslept first off, then spent an hour fixing my stupid windows cd burner so i could burn a cd to listen to on the ride, then couldnt find my sunglasses so had to go buy more...(it was really bright and i wasnt driving 5 hours without them) so anyway, i FINALLY got on the road and i put the cd i burned in...well IT WOULDNT READ!!! windows corrupted it! but i have about a billion other cd's...so anyway made it there...so i had a BLAST THERE, got high and drunk with my friends haha, ate at my favorite places that i miss, saw my old work friends and got buzzed on 3 jumbo margs then went to see that move 'He's Just Not That Into You' with them...that was better than i thought i'd be. and my friend got me 2 NEW HOUSE TEE-SHIRTS!!!!!!!!!THEY'RE AWESOME!!!! Then the next morning i got up and hung out with my grandma a little bit, then ate lunch with my friends before i wanted to leave to drive home(i planned it so i would make it home bout a half hour before the new ep of House was on) so bout half way home, i hear this HORRIBLE noise like something got jolted into the back of my car, up unerneath the tires. so bout 10 minutes later, my car starts to sway, and i can barley control it, so i pulled over to check it out...well my f-in tire was just about flat! so i got the guy at the gas station the put on the spare (but apparently you cant go over 50mph and 50 miles on a dounut tire(and i still had bout 200 miles to drive home) so i drove back to the nearest town, which thank god was Des Moines and went to a wal-mart to get a new tire. and by this time, i KNEW i wouldnt be home in time for House...i was PISSED! so i got the tire and i was lucky i still had money left after my weekend...but i did...and now thanks to that DAMN tire, im broke till pay day friday! plus i havent been on here in like 3 days...and it felt WEIRD!!! so thats my story of my mini-vacation)
btw...
(twiny jynxed me!)
last edited on Feb 17, 2009 at 04:09AM

Dr. House 3 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mrshouse62689 said…
Well that sucks numbers. Good news is you can always watch House online and catch up on fanpop...that makes things a teeny bit better. :-]

I'm going to go ahead and re-state my rant about Unfaithful. I don't like Cuddy playing games with House. I know it's a double standard. You won't change my mind so don't try (said in good humor).

And another thing that's pissing me off right now...my headache. :-[ And the fact that my dog will not stop snoring.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr RP_Puzzle said…
crying
OMG NOOOO!!! Poor twiny!!! Are you mad at me twiny?! CAN WE EVER BE FRIENDS AGAIN?! *bawls eyes out* I wished you well though ;_;. What thread was that did I say I hope you don't get a flat tire or did I just say something general like I hope you don't get any complications?

It is all my fault I shouldn't have jinxed you and should've remembered to pray for you ;_; it'd be so sad if something really bad happened to my twiny!

When I began reading that though I was scared to death you didn't have a good time while you were there though, but you did so that made me happy! OMG I MUST SEE THE HOUSE SHIRTS!!!!! I want one myself so badly!!! Can you take a picture of them for me, pretty please?

I'm sorry about you missing House that's like the worst thing of it all!!! Can I make it up to you by sending you a copy of season 5 or heck all of them on DVD?

I'm sorry twiny I didn't mean to I'm sad that I made your driving time suck and I'm sad that you have so many friends to have fun with and I don't :'(. Oh well such is life.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr x5mp1xp1nx22x said…
yeah twiny, you said "hope you dont get any complications"

lol...im pretty sure its the god smitted me thing...haha

yeah ill take pics of the tee shirts i got and put em on here. they're awesome!
all my friends are back home in Cedar Rapids...i dont know anyone from here yet...and ive lived here 4 months lol