Dr. House A moment of silence...(For hameron Fans and spoiler)

amberRocks posted on Jul 28, 2008 at 05:13PM
Hi hameron fans.I know that you are out there somewhere...Lets just take a moment of silence to mourn since the huddy arc has been confirmed for next season.Now some consolation words for us...
1)We know that is not going to last.
2)Just watch the KISS over and over again.Trust me it helps!
3)Season 6 will be our season!(hopefully)
4)Maybe we will found out that house and cameron did sleep together!
So,don't lose hope!I won't!

Dr. House 197 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 197

Vor mehr als einem Jahr cocacola said…
moment of silence! phh! I'M GONNA BE AS LOUD AS I CAN!! HUDDY WILL LAST! NO, HAMERON WILL NOT HAPPEN IN SEASON 6! AND THEY DID NOT SLEEP TOGETHER! WHERES BABYBELL WHEN YOU NEED HER??

(not to be mean, but I want another debate)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr amberRocks said…
I don't want to bedate!And this is a place for hamerons to let out their emotions!I don't go to your forum and act like that...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr babybell said…
lol soz i was called.
Pou eisai vre rose?Mono esy me mporeis na me katalaveis tora...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Immunity said…
AmberRocks posts a hameron thread for hameron fans because she´s sad that this huddy thing is happening and then huddy people are coming, yelling around and making fun, that´s not very nice.
Really, I would be pissed off a little.
Its ok immunity.I am a forgiving person.Just as long as it doesn't happen again.
Sry, I guess I´m a little cranky atm :/
lol yeh sorry i apologised to amberRocks over email.
sorry... please don't kill me
loool
*kills cocacola*
:p xDD
*miraculously survives*

I...am...IMMORTAL!
lol XXD coca cola.....
I guess all the other hameron fans are not here or they are just being too scared to come out or they are really hurting by the news.Anyway lets just say to all the hamerons that might see this forum to hung on!Nothing is over yet!I'm still hoping and I will always do!
amberRocks why did u take of the hameron kiss videos? if you gonna be a hameron and object to us, at least do it right, and dont be put of by some retard rating it a one, savy?
I don't want to object to you.I wanted to spread some hameron love thats all.I never put my videos and links up for more that a couple of hours or some days.It depents...
*Looking for hameron shiipers,for support*
*Sees them hidding*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jkahj said…
FINALLY HUDDY AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I CANT WAIT 4 SEASON 5.SORRY HAMERON FANS BUT HUDDY IS BACK 4 GOOD.WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.(I­M A BIT EXITED AS I ONLY JUST FOUND OUT BOWT HUDDY HAPPENIN IN SEASON 5).G2G COZ IVE GOT ALOT OF WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOHING 2 do?.WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
This is a hameron only thread!You people are so rude!What word of the phrase:"hameron only,to express our emotions" you don't understand.
Thank you for scaring every hameron people of the spot!
It's not fair!
And FYI there is a huddy thread to cheer all you want!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr IloveJE said…
im hameron!
i know this huddy thing wont last. its lame :]
Vor mehr als einem Jahr darkmana said…
Actually, I'm all "Hameron" myself, but if it has to be with another woman (and Stacy doesn't count), then I'm glad it's Cuddy. However, it'll last for the fifth season and then I'll be looking forward for some Hameron action - again ^^
Nice to see some huddys here!
Our misery is gonna be for just a few epis and then when we are gonna watch the fallout it will be so fun!!!
* is silence* I have been nice to you up to now ( ish ( or, i apologized for my momentary lapse in judgement)) . I have been sympathetic to your plight. And your gonna have fun when ( if or when since its gonna be un permanent.. they will get back together in the end) they break up? because i have some comments about that i would like to make if it weren't for this overwhelming sense of niceness that im experiencing right now.
Don't take it personally...I am not gonna have "fun" thats just the exprssion.But the truth is that I will be happy when they are gonna break up.And can I just say what I feel in this hameron thread?I hate it that I have to count my words and I won't!Ok?
kk lol but that was aimed at huddy fans. and im not gonna shout at u like the others ( today)
Whatever I say it is NOT about huddy fans!Its about HYDDY!And I am not gonna say good things about huddy in this thread!Be sure!NOTHING is aid to the huddy fans,I love many many huddy fans!The previous comment was not aimed to huddy fans,but to huddy!I'm am actually gonna have fun when huddy is over BUT not in a make fun of you way.I will have fun because I don't like HUDDY,not the huddy shippers.
Are we clear???
And please people if you want to cheer,don't do it here!Babysell has a huddy thread for you to cheer and make fun of us all you want!This is a hameron-only thread,a safe place for us hameron fans to say what we want!Ok?
well i cant really say okay because thats posting on here, but okay, can anyone else who is huddy please post on my thread as a favor to me? i mean, ar ( ur new nickname) is right... leave the hamerons alone while we are in our time of happiness....
I want to say to my fellow hameron fans that Katie Kacobs said "Closer".Which means imo that they are gonna have sex and get it off their system and they are gonna have closer!!!Which means END!So brace yourself because after the sex I don't think they are gonna last at all!2 episodes tops!And then they are never gonna be together again!And also Hameron won't be closed ever!!!I feel so much better now!
believe what you like amberRocks, but let it be known, Huddy WILL last, I have my ways...
GO TO YOUR HUDDY THREAD!!!NO HYDDY FANS HERE!NO DEBATING!NOTHING!NOT A SINGLE WORD!!!NOT EVEN THE SLIGHTEST ARGUMENT!NO HUDDY AT ALL!JUST HAMERON!
OUT!!!
what the hell is Hyddy?
Huddy is what is not welcome here!C'mon people you have your own thread!Don't come here and shout it to our face!This is not just rude,is also mean!
leave coca cola we have our own thread, as a favour to me, leave, ar is nice, leave her alone if she wants t talk about her ship.
I'm not trying to be mean!! I'm sorry!!!!!!
PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!
LOL coca cola i know ur not but u have to purposely try to be nice otherwise your tounge might slip..... honestly im alsot shaking with surpressed feelings/happiness/mirth/anger etc
okay okay okay okay!!!! I promise!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sportzluva23 said…
Hameron forever!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hamforkam said…
Oh whoops, I guess this is a strictly Hameron discussion.
hamforkam, please procede to the Huddy thread for the wellbeing of the hameron shippers, thankyou and have a nice day
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hamforkam said…
btw, I'm not a Huddy shipper. XD I'm just ranking the worst scenarios.
lol XXD
Hameron is my favourite ship.I started shipping them by the first episode.I loved them with the non monstertruck date!
I just know that they gonna end up together,even with the huddy arc.
After that the road will be open for us!!!
They didn't say anything about "closer" to us and that makes me squee!!!
*lurking to see if there are any hameronos around*
*sees them still hiding under the rocks*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Evrythingmaters said…
Rock is starting to squish me...
Noooooo! What! grrrrr.......
*sniff, sniff*
but...... :(
please noooooooo! season 4 was unbarable with no House/Cam scenes, how am i going to cope with huddy actually happening? It cant last. It wont last..... (please?)
Hameron forever!
*hugs Evrythingmaters*
Don't worry,its gonna be ok.I'm with you.We are gonna get throught this!I promise!Its not gonna last...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Evrythingmaters said…
*clings on to amberRocks*
*sob*
sniff, thank you! It will all be ok, it will all be ok....
*starts crying herself*
*can't let go of Evrythingmaters*
They will never work out,but how are we goona get throught 3-5 or OMG 8 episodes of this arc???
HOW?
*starts crying hard and out loud*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr oldmovie said…
*holds tissue out for AmberRocks* I come in peace, I swear!
*takes tissue and smiles*
Its just so hard!Amber dies and my favourite character dies.And my favourite ship(WILBER)!And then my first favourite ship EVER,that I loved since day one(HAMERON)is now in jeopardy...And I have to watch the huddy arc and I don't want to because I hate huddy and never wanted them together!*starts crying again*