Gossip Girl GG Quote Contest. (Round 16)

Radvile posted on Jun 27, 2010 at 07:48PM
Summit OLNY ONE quote. You summit your quote and put an ICON of who said it. That's all.

Round 1- Pilot (S01E01)- Gossip Girl: And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl. mdigs73
Round 2- The Wild Brunch (S01E02)- Chuck: Don't mock the scarf Nathaniel. It's my signature. LaPiccolaFra
Round 3- Poison Ivy (S01E03)- Chuck Bass: Why should I be chosen to be an usher? I'm Chuck Bass. Nibylandija
Round 4- Bad News Blair (S01E04)- Blair: YOU TAKE EVERYTHING FROM ME! Katyb617
Round 5- Dare Devil (S01E05)- Serena to Dan: There's something vibrating in your pocket and I really hope it's your phone. Radvile
Round 6- The Handmaiden's Tale (S01E06)- Dan: Vanessa, wait! Why don't you wait... because you're not Vanessa. Sorry. Case of mistaken identity; ironically, not involving masks. Klema
Round 7- Victor/Victrola (S01E07)- Blair: Thanks for the lift home. Chuck: You were... amazing up there. Nibylandija
Round 8- Seventeen Candles (S01E08)- Blair: Do you like me?
Chuck: Define "like"! Nibylandija
Round 9- Blair Waldorf Must Pie! (S01E09)- Serena:[to Dan, drunk, in flashback] Bye, Dave! BlairChuckFan
Round 10- Hi, Society (S01E10)
Round 11- Roman Holiday (S01E11)
Round 12- School Lies (S01E12)
Round 13- The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate (S01E13)
Round 14- Desperately Seeking Serena (S01E15)
Round 15- All About My Brother (S01E16)
Round 16- The Blair Bitch Project (S01E14)

last edited on Jul 17, 2010 at 06:55AM

Gossip Girl 128 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 128

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Katyb617 said…
Jenny:Oh i love truth or dare one time i had to eat a whole bag of marshmellows!
 Jenny:Oh i Liebe truth oder dare one time i had to eat a whole bag of marshmellows!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mdigs73 said…
Dan: "We'll probably do a walking tour of New York underground, visit my friends the mole people. They're great except they only ever eat leftovers."
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Dan: "We'll probably do a walking tour of New York underground, visit my Friends the maulwurf people. The
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BlairChuckFan said…
heart
Jenny: Oh,no thanks, I don't like Vodka.
 Jenny: Oh,no thanks, I don't like Vodka.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Nibylandija said…
wink
Chuck Bass: Little Jenny Humphrey manages to get my pants off and have me not enjoy it. Quite the accomplishment.
 Chuck Bass: [i]Little Jenny Humphrey manages to get my pants off and have me not enjoy it. Quite the
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Radvile said…
New Pick: link
New round "The Handmaiden's Tale"
laugh
Serena: Maybe if you brought a goat.
 Serena: Maybe if Du brought a goat.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Klema said…
Dan: Vanessa, wait! Why don't you wait... because you're not Vanessa. Sorry. Case of mistaken identity; ironically, not involving masks.
 Dan: Vanessa, wait! Why don't Du wait... because you're not Vanessa. Sorry. Case of mistaken identit
this episode is very bad for quotes.
laugh
Blair: Is that a bong, mother? I didn't take you for a stoner.
 Blair: Is that a bong, mother? I didn't take Du for a stoner.
Chuck : little Jenny Humphrey managed to get me out of my clothes and have me not enjoy it, quite the accomplishment
 Chuck : little Jenny Humphrey managed to get me out of my clothes and have me not enjoy it, quite the
i'm sorry that quote was already used, it was used before i official call for you to add your quotes.
Chuck: I'd say strip poker. But I don't have any cards.
 Chuck: I'd say strip poker. But I don't have any cards.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ilyChucknBlair said…
Blair:No more excuses. Serena must have the hottest date ever. If he's got plans he'll change them. If he's got a girlfriend he'll dump her and if he's out of town he'll charter a g-5 and fly home. Make it happen.
 Blair:No Mehr excuses. Serena must have the hottest datum ever. If he's got plans he'll change them. I
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 123Naki456 said…
sad
Blair: All I wanted was for us to start over. And you didn't even try.
 Blair: [i]All I wanted was for us to start over. And Du didn't even try.[/i]
New pick: link
New Round "Victor/Victrola"
Gossip Girl: It's human nature to be free, and no matter how long you try to be good, you can't keep a bad girl down.
 Gossip Girl: It's human nature to be free, and no matter how long Du try to be good, Du can't keep
Chuck: you sure?
 Chuck: Du sure?
heart
Blair Waldorf: Thanks for the lift home.
Chuck Bass: You were... amazing up there.
 Blair Waldorf: Thanks for the lift home. Chuck Bass: [i][u]You were... amazing up there.[/i][/u]
It's just...nobody's ever looked at the way you just did. In fact, I don't think they looked at me at all. You think I'm crazy, don't you?
 It's just...nobody's ever looked at the way Du just did. In fact, I don't think they looked at me at
big smile
Blair: So, I heard on Gossip Girl that you were having sex with Dan out here...in streaming video.
 Blair: So, I heard on Gossip Girl that Du were having sex with Dan out here...in streaming video.
new pick: link
new Round.
Chuck: Something this beautiful deserves to be seen on someone worthy of its beauty. <3
 Chuck: Something this beautiful deserves to be seen on someone worthy of its beauty. <3
heart
Blair: Do you like me?
Chuck: Define "like"!
 Blair: [i]Do Du like me?[/i] Chuck: [i]Define "like"![/i]
Blair:Chuck, you know that I adore all of God's creatures and the metaphors that they inspire, but those butterflies have got to be murdered!
 Blair:Chuck, Du know that I adore all of God's creatures and the metaphors that they inspire, but th
(Guitar Hero) Serena: heres a little birdy thats about to be freed Dan: Thats my girl thats it right there
 (Guitar Hero) Serena: heres a little birdy thats about to be freed Dan: Thats my girl thats it right
heart
Chuck: Not as clear as the memory of you purring in my ear, which I have been replaying over and over...
 Chuck: Not as clear as the memory of Du purring in my ear, which I have been replaying over and over
New pick: link
New round: "Blair Waldorf Must Pie"

Blair: Well it wasn't because I like his natural musk.
 New pick: http://www.fanpop.com/spots/gossip-girl/picks/results/484825/gg-quote-contest-round-8-full-
smile
Serena van der Woodsen: I thought you wanted to wait. I thought you wanted to make things special.
Blair Waldorf: Oh, so Nate gets the free pass and I'm the slut?
 Serena transporter, van der Woodsen: [i]I thought Du wanted to wait. I thought Du wanted to make things special.
Blair:Besides, nothing hurts more than sleeping with the best friend, right S?
 Blair:Besides, nothing hurts Mehr than sleeping with the best friend, right S?
heart
Serena:[to Dan, drunk, in flashback] Bye, Dave!
 Serena:[to Dan, drunk, in flashback] Bye, Dave!
New round- "Hi, Society"
Vor mehr als einem Jahr brigmeister30 said…
Blair: Nate, after what you pulled on my birthday, the only thing we should be doing together is moving on.
 Blair: Nate, after what Du pulled on my birthday, the only thing we should be doing together is movi
Blair: I will go Naomi Campbell on you!!

(dont know if thats how you spell campbell)
 Blair: I will go Naomi Campbell on you!! (dont know if thats how Du spell campbell)
heart
Gossip Girl: Spotted - Chuck Bass losing something nobody even knew he had. His heart.
 Gossip Girl: Spotted - Chuck bass losing something nobody even knew he had. His heart.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr littlemizqt said…
Just joined... sorry I didn't know about this form :o)

Gossip Girl: Serena van der Woodsen, looks like your invitation just arrived... with strings attached. Come out, come out wherever you are!
 Just joined... sorry I didn't know about this form :o) Gossip Girl: [i]Serena transporter, van der Woodsen, loo
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LaPiccolaFra said…
Blair: Is that what I am to you, just an accessory?
Chuck: Next to him, yes. On me, you'd be so much more.

Blair: Is that what I am to you, just an accessory? Chuck: Weiter to him, yes. On me, you'd be so much
Dan: Looks a little bit like a museum, little cold. Although, the water pressure is unparalleled.

(my picture won't load right now, i'll try again later, if it still won't load can you use the one i've used on other Dan quotes?)
New Round: "Roman Holiday"
Vor mehr als einem Jahr brigmeister30 said…
Blair: Why don't you just buy a new outfit for Cedric and call it a day?
 Blair: Why don't Du just buy a new outfit for Cedric and call it a day?
Eric: He only has one facial expression. He scares me.
 Eric: He only has one facial expression. He scares me.
Serena: And he raised Chuck. That scares me.

Second part of mdigs73 quote :D
 Serena: And he raised Chuck. That scares me. Sekunde part of mdigs73 quote :D
Serena: Hey. I come to you hat in hand, tail between my legs, and off my high horse.
 Serena: Hey. I come to Du hat in hand, tail between my legs, and off my high horse.
Roman: Eleanor, we've been friends for a long time. Since before Marc Jacobs went into rehab.
Eleanor: Friends don't steal other friends' husbands.
 Roman: Eleanor, we've been Friends for a long time. Since before Marc Jacobs went into rehab. Eleano
wink
Blair : I think you like dan a little too much just thought you should know someones watching merry christmas
 Blair : I think Du like dan a little too much just thought Du should know someones watching merry c
New Round: "School Lies"
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LaPiccolaFra said…
Blair: Isn't there someone else you can torture?
Chuck: Probably, but I choose you.

Blair: Isn't there someone else Du can torture? Chuck: Probably, but I choose you.
Chuck: Well I hope you're going to make yourself available for more missed childhood memories. Bathing together, for example.
 Chuck: Well I hope you're going to make yourself available for Mehr missed childhood memories. Bathin
Blair: Let go of me bass!
Chuck: Drop your archibald habit first
 Blair: Let go of me bass! Chuck: Drop your archibald habit first
Chuck: How glad are you that our two families are merging together, sis?
Serena: So glad that if you ever call me that again it will be the last thing you ever say, Chuck!
 Chuck: How glad are Du that our two families are merging together, sis? Serena: So glad that if Du
Vor mehr als einem Jahr liv711 said…
Serena: Ah. Incest, the universal taboo. One of the, uh, only ones you haven't violated.
Chuck: I'm game if you are.
 Serena: Ah. Incest, the universal taboo. One of the, uh, only ones Du haven't violated. Chuck: I'm g