Anime Fairy Tail : The Open World - Chapter One: Welcome to the guild!- Private! =

ErzaScarletXX posted on Sep 03, 2016 at 11:58AM
Welcome to this world Magnolia or shall I say Fiore, Fiore is a town of a guild or two, the main guild is called Fairy Tail, this guild has many characters from the choosing, crazy ones, calm ones, Drunk ones and well strong ones, this is a guild of magic, magic of different kinds, from salamanders, etc, this guild has enemies of many, also the guild has quests to complete, you collect money and things, you will have allies and enemies so please try to get along with this short description.

Salamanders:
Name:
Guild:
Type of powers:
Where is Symbol located:
Bio:

Normal magic user:
Name:
Type of powers:
Where Symbol is located:
Bio:

Rules:
NO GOD MODDING
and enjoy
last edited on Sep 03, 2016 at 11:59AM

Anime 42 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr heartfillia said…
heart
Normal magic user: yup
Name: Myra Moltenheart
Guild: Fairy tail
Type of powers: ice requip (sword only...each requip will be ice themed)
Where Symbol is located: left side of her neck
Bio: female
Despises: heat
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Normal magic user: yup Name: Myra Moltenheart Age: 16 Guild: Fairy tail Type of powers: ice requi
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ErzaScarletXX said…
Name:Kauhi Frosteni

Type of dragon: Snow ice dragon

Guild: Fairy Tail

Type of powers: Snow and ice dragon roar and more

Where is Symbol located: right cheek

Bio: Unknown

Despises:Fire, Natsu Dragneel and lizards
 Name:Kauhi Frosteni Age: over 3000 years old Type of dragon: Snow ice dragon Guild: Fairy T
Vor mehr als einem Jahr horofox said…
Yuuko Kinoshita

Age- ??

Guild- Hasn't joined one

Types of dragon- Lighting, Wind

Types of powers- Lighting dragon roar, Wind dragon punch, Take over, and more...

Where symbol- neck

Bio- TBR

Likes- Rain, Books, Animals, Ice cream and sweets

Dislikes- Being alone, seeing someone get hurt, her sister, Lucy Heartfilia
 Yuuko Kinoshita Age- ?? Guild- Hasn't joined one Types of dragon- Lighting, Wind Types o
(( Neo and Horo this roleplay is private for Heart and I, so you can't really join sorry ))
Name: Lau Devilheart
Guild: Fairy Tail
Type of powers: unknown
Where Symbol is located: waist
Bio: Tbr
Despises:CUTE THINGS
 Name: Lau Devilheart Age: 10 Guild: Fairy Tail Type of powers: unknown Where Symbol is located: w
Lau walks in her hair flaying left and right looking around the room with a stubborn look, afterwards Kauhi walked in sitting on one of the seats eating a cookie
Myra comes back from a quest...she wishes to make a team..but didn't know with whom to do it. So she asks Lucy for advice.Lucy said "A team?That reminds me of when Natsu,happy and I formed one....how nostalgic...though i don't know whether to be or not as I never seem to get any reward from any quest we goto together.most of them anyways.Why don't you ask Lau to form a team with you,I mean,she can be stubborn but she's strong..."Myra took the advice..and headed to Lau to ask whether she would like to form a team with her.
Lau looks at Myra snickering " you want to what now??? pfft" Lau said cracking up laughing before her face straightens up to the stubborn look " though why not...I usually work by myself but time to try new things.." Lau said, Natsu runs in as Happy flew in next to him "...great he's here.." Kauhi said growling
Myra moves a bit away from Natsu as she doesn't like the heat. (Though she finds him attractive).Then she says "Cool..I understand.I do quests solo myself. but its been becoming harder and harder to do it alone these days. so I needed someone to help me.Its much more fun than just doing it alone Anyways, so who cares~"to Lau with a broad smile.She sees Kauhi sitting right next to Lau eating cookies like she doesn't know that there were people around here,at all. She goes up to her and asks "Kauhi,would you also like to join us?"
"....hmph only if that idiot isn't joining.." Kauhi said pointing to Natsu, " Myra! have you seen Gray-Sama?~" Juvia said running towards them
"No Juvia...Sorry...I think He's at the pool....I can sense his magic cause the both of us uses ice magic"
Myra says with a little smile. Sting comes rushing to Natsu, and says with the broadests smile ever "Caught you Natsu! I told you I'll win at hide and seek! you make it too obvious'He turn to Lau and says "Hey Lau,Juvia and Myra! How have you all been?".Myra looks at Lau who was blushing all over at the moment because of....you-know-who, and says"Just fine.Me anyways....Oh I remember!I have to go swim in the pool..todays the day...or something like that......g...gotta go!" and grabs Kauhi and Natsu,teling them "you guys are coming with me!" so that she can leave Sting and Lau alone.Lucy comes upto Myra and whispers "Good Jooob~~~~" and then gives her a wink and a thumbs up.Myra does the same back to lucy, and proceeds to drag Natsu and Kauhi with both of her hands, to the pool.Lucy followed her there.Sting stares at Myra,Lucy,Natsu and Kauhi,puzzled,,then turns around to Lau "Sooo...How have you been?"
" I'M NOT CATCHING THE VIRUS THIS IDIOT HAS: Kauhi said attempting to escape, Lau blushing a bit turning away covering her face walking off, Juvia runs outside " Gray-Sama!~ " Juvia said looking around the pool area
Myra Looks at Lau escaping, and whispers in frustration "Damn it!". She then realized that Lucy said the same thing at the same time and laughed. Lucy too chuckled.Myra then says "Oh well, We might as well get a dip in the pool, Nee Natsu,Kauhi! and dont worry Kauhi...You can go to the ladies only private pool...but i prefer public, Cause its just too much fun to see the guys goof around" she chuckled with the thought of it. She then sees Gray coming out from the pool totally naked. Embarassed, She covers her eyes and yells " Juvia was seaching and more importantly......Gray!!! Clothes!!"
" GRAY WHERE THE HELL ARE YOUR CLOTHES?!" Kauhi said before walking off, " also Myra I'm going to the public pool, just to see if Lau and Sting are as well and hopefully they finally admit it.." Kauhi said grumpily
"GOOOD girrrl!!!"Myra said as she patted Kauhi's head.Gray looks down,shrieks, and run back to the changing room.Lucy looked petrified for a second, snaps out of it, and sayed "Typical gay -_- Ok! You guys ready for cannonball?"."Well of course not we just ca...OMG how did you change sooo quickly!!!" Myra yelled in awe.Lucy wink-smiled and sayed "You forgot that I have my star dresses?". Myra stared thinking "lucky you" goes to the changing room, and comes back within a minute wearing a black swimsuit with 2 electric blue stripes implanted on her right breast-side. Natsu too came came back wearing orange shorts,and his scarf tied to his forehead.Myra blushed at Natsu's topless self and cannonballs into the pool.turning the droplets scattered by the force of her jump into snowflakes.
Lau walks out wearing just her swimsuit a black bikini connected at the back and front, " Myra your blushing!" Kauhi said towards Myra
"..N...nooo.....IM NOT!!!" Myra cried out, half her head in the water.Gray comes out of the changing room,once again nude.Lucy yells at him, her eyes shut "Oh come on!!"Everyone at the pool stares at him for a moment and begins to shout "My eyes!!" Gray looked at everyone confused,looks at himself,and said with an innocent laugh "Ooops,I forgot the reason why i went to the changing room."Everyone stares at him,in awe and just makes the "I thought you were better than this"face at him.
Lau looks at Gray as her eyes turns red " GET FUCKING CLOTHES ON NOW!" Lau screams startling nearly everyone as her tail sways, " ..Lau calm down.." Kauhi said
"Now now Lau"Myra calmes Lau down, still blushing "He can't help it...even though he is ruining our innocence in return"Lucy jumps into the pool,she feels some hard as she jumped, looking down, she sees a fully armored Erza. out of sheer fear...she screams loud. Everyone looked at her, laughing and chuckling. Some saying "The doomknight scares another one yet again!!XD'
"hmph.."Lau seems more stubborn then before
"Ahahahahahahaa..."Myra said with a silly face to Lau. She then turned to Erza and said...."When did you come back from the S-class Quest you were to do?"."Just now" Erza said with no hesitation.Lucy then shrieked "So that's why I smelled Sweat and blood....I swear I thought It was a monster!!"."Are you hurt" Wendy said with a worried face."Not at all....just a scratch here and there....don't worry Wendy"."But the pool iS TURNING PINK!!!" Wendy said in horror."meh"Erza said with a bored look.
Lau sits " Erza go to get your scratch or fucking wound FIXED UP WOMAN" Lau yells
"Lau, you should really you know........get the habit of not shouting" Gray said as he attempted to clean his ear."Now now...no fighting..she is right...ill get out" Erza said.As she got out...million of scratch marks and wounds got visible to everyone.But they didn't seem to mind, like this has happened a million times and its nothing to be scared of...but still...most of them came to her and asked whether she was ok etc and patted her back.
Lau looks around muttering " wheres Sting.. *^* " Lau muttered to herself only people really close could hear
"Oh..Him?' She smiled as she scanned for Sting's dragonslayer magic...."He is in the bar.....with Levy and the crew' she said, closing her eyes as was concentrating."Yup...positive"
Lau gets up about to run to the bar, " Get suitable clothes on Lau" Kauhi said, " Oh yeah" Lau ran in the changing rooms getting changed in her normal outfit then runs to the bar as she got there she tripped
"O my.."Mirajane said witha worried look as she saw Lau fall."Oh my indeed" Lucy,Myra,Natsu,Gray and Erza said in Unison
Lau looks up with a red mark on her forehead and cheek " owwwwww....." Lau groaned in agony due to her face is actually more sensitive then normal average skin
Sting got alarmed,rushes to Lau, and said with a worried look "hey...you alright?" and gives her a hand.
Lau looks at him blushing again but it was more red then the red marks and acts stubborn and like a tsundere " I'm fine!" Lau gets up by herself
"Ooooookk....."Sting said..puzzled to what he has done to upset her. He then said "well,since you seem well and ok...I'm gonna goto makarov to ask something...gotta go...."he said....still puzzled and feeling awkward.
Kauhi looks at Lau
Myra...with a worried face...came toward Lau and said "hey...ummmm...you..okay?"
" I'm fine...perfectly fine..." Lau said calmed down
"you sure" Lucy said too..."after what Sting said I mean...he didnt look very...you know.."
" I'm fine..." Lau said actually tearing, " wait one question how old is Sting?? cause Lau likes him isn't that obvious and shes 10" Kauhi asked
"Age doesn't matter In LOVE!!" Sherry said."Everyone freaked out as she came in so suddenly."Well said" Myra said, awestruck."I don't know how you feel cause i'm like 16, but what i do know is age doesn't matter when it comes to love"she said with a wink at Lau."When did you get here.." Lucy said...with a face saying "was she stalking us or something"."Who cares....Only LOVE cares~~~" Sherry said in delight. Erza looked at her...suspiciously, but then shrugged it away thinking "nayyy'.
Lau randomly hits Sherry's leg quite hardly
"OW!!"sherry screamed. everyone chuckled and laughed."hahaha" Sting said in a distance.....'was he listening to the whole conversation from the start?it doesn't seem so...he only say the leg kicking i guess'.Myra thought....and smiled in relief."thank the gods that the romance didn't end quickly~~"she thought again...with a silly smile on her.
Lau cracks a smile falling again onto her back this time about to laugh
"Hihi....ok everyone!time for a Picnic...fairy tail edition!We will be having it near the Sakura tree located in the west of magnolia...Its already been moved by magic so...lets go shall we!"Mira said with an excited voice. Everyone headed out of the guild to the location. Literally everyone. because they will be playing bingo there! and there are many prizes to be won "great that you are here this time...right Lucy!!"Erza said with a grin."yeah X3" Lucy said with a really happy face.
"..." Lau straightened her face to a stubborn look