Anime 32 days Anime Challenge! (STARTS APRIL 27TH! )

ana_tai_tadase posted on Apr 27, 2014 at 03:57AM
Some of you might have seen in on tumblr, as i did, but i thought it would be fun if we did it on here all together so we can see everyone's answers and know more a lot of everyone. 32 days is a long time but it would be fun i promise. Some questions were changed.

If this has done before, sorry, but i hope you guys do it again with me then. To make it more fun i will be giving props!

Rules:
-You answer one question every day, but only one a day. It doesn’t matter what day you do them. You can skipping a day or two as long as you come back and continue where you left off.
-It doesn’t matter if you end up joining in late you are still free to participate in all the days.
-I will give out a prop everyday to each person who answers a question. (If a lot participate be patience with me on the prop delivery lol)
-If you can give detailed answers.
-You don’t need to add pictures to your answer but if you feel like it go right ahead.
-If a question doesn’t make sense just ask and I’ll try to explain it a little better.
-And most of all have fun.
- Some questions might be hard to answer because we all know we have many favorites but go with the one you first think of and love.

(Thern if you see this, yeah i stole this rules from the Digimon challenge you did and changed them a bit, sorry :P you are awesome)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~

Day 1: Very first anime you watched
Day 2: Favorite anime you have watched so far
Day 3: Favorite male character ever
Day 4: Favorite female character ever
Day 5: Anime you' re ashamed you enjoyed
Day 6: Anime you want to see but you haven't
Day 7: Your anime crush
Day 8: Most handsome and/or prettiest anime character
Day 9: Favorite anime couple
Day 10: Anime characters you wish they were canon
Day 11: Best anime villain
Day 12: Most hated anime protagonist
Day 13: Most loved anime protagonist
Day 14: Do you own any anime merchandise? (If you do, which ones)
Day 15: Have you made any fan works? (Like fan fiction, fan art, a video, etc)
Day 16: Best anime team/group ever
Day 17: Anime that never gets old no matter how many times you rewatched it
Day 18: Favorite animal sidekick pet from any anime
Day 19: Best anime OP/ED song
Day 20: Favorite supporting male character
Day 21: Favorite supporting female character
Day 22: Most epic scene ever
Day 23: Anime character that appeared only a few times yet you love
Day 24: Favorite animated film
Day 25: Favorite attack or tactic used in any anime
Day 26: Crossover you want to see
Day 27: Saddest anime death
Day 28: Best anime fight
Day 29: Favorite anime character catchphrase
Day 30: Favorite quote from any anime character
Day 31: An anime you wished it was real
Day 32: An anime you wished it never ended and continued on

(If we finish and you guys want more, we can add bonus question you choose!)
last edited on Apr 27, 2014 at 03:58AM

Anime 259 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 259

Vor mehr als einem Jahr kevinkamps said…
smile
1# Since a Kid XD, Dragon all and Pokemon used to sing their theme songs, I remember all Dragonball Theme songs too, They were in spanish ^^ good times
ana_tai_tadase commented…
It was until tomorrow but it's okay Kev! Didn't know Du watch the openings in spanish! :D woahh Vor mehr als einem Jahr
kevinkamps commented…
Yup ^^ they were in spanish on Cartoon Network but it's english now :c But Yeah :D and oopsy Sis DX Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ana_tai_tadase said…
Day 1: Very first anime you watched : Digimon Adventure
If i recall correctly my first anime that i ever watched completely was Digimon Adventure. I was maybe 6 or 7 years old. My brothers were the ones that watched anime already (Dragon Ball, Pokemon, Saint Seiya, Slayers, etc) So i started watching Digimon with them on FOX Kids. I was hooked right from the beginning till this day. Digimon became a big deal in my life. It reminds me of happier times, my childhood. Definitely one of my favorite animes ever!
 Tag 1: Very first Anime Du watched : Digimon Adventure If i recall correctly my first Anime that i
Vor mehr als einem Jahr CutiegirlXtreme said…
Day #1: Very first anime you watched

The very first anime that I've watched when I was little was Pokemon. I always watched this show in Spanish on Cartoon Network every day. This, along with Digimon, was the anime that was a big part of my childhood.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr IllusionDolls said…
smile
Day 1 - very first anime you watched
Technically, it was probably something along the lines of Digimon or Pokemon, but Death Note is the first that I viewed in sequence, so I will count that as my first anime.
 Tag 1 - very first Anime Du watched Technically, it was probably something along the lines of Digim
Vor mehr als einem Jahr summer448 said…
big smile
Day 1: The 1st anime I watched was pokemon or yu-gi-oh lol something like that.. But the one I actually got into and to this day view as the first legit anime I have ever watched was Tsubasa reservoir chronicle :)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Tag 1: The 1st Anime I watched was pokemon oder yu-gi-oh LOL something like that.. But the one I actual
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mariepam198 said…
Day 1 : Very First Anime You Watched

The very first anime I definitely watched was Cardcaptor Sakura I still remember turning the TV on at a certain time in anticipation of what clow card Sakura would get next or how cute Cerberus would be again XD . In fact I still have a Cerberus plush toy stuck somewhere in my closet not to mention a Yue plush toy because Yue was my first love at first time crush while Jaden Yuki * Yugioh GX * was my first get to know you crush . Cerberus was the reason why I got interested in Greek mythology in middle school and Sakura was of course my role model because who wouldn't want to be a cute adorable little magical girl with an awesome friend , brother , pet , etc .
 Tag 1 : Very First Anime Du Watched The very first Anime I definitely watched was Cardcaptor Sak
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Katherine1517 said…
Day 1 - Very First Anime You Have Watched
I have to say that my first anime that I knew was an anime would have to be Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, back in the 7th grade, but the anime series that actually got me into anime was Death Note. ^ ^
 Tag 1 - Very First Anime Du Have Watched I have to say that my first Anime that I [i]knew[/i] was a
Day #2: Favorite anime you have watched so far

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) - At first, I thought it was good and enjoyable, but then the second story arc hit me full force and I fell in love with this series. It's filled with great characters, amazing creativity when it comes to the art style and different fighting styles of each main character and villain, and it sets itself apart from other shonen series. Definitely a high recommendation for those who want a great shonen series.
 Tag #2: Favorit Anime Du have watched so far Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) - At first, I thoug
Day 2: My favorite anime is Shugo chara. I usually am pretty back and forth when it comes to actually stating my favorite anime, but shugo chara has always been there lol...
 Tag 2: My Favorit Anime is Shugo chara. I usually am pretty back and forth when it comes to actually
Day 2: Favorite anime you have watched so far: Kobato
I have so many favorites, so it's really hard to choose. I would have gone with Digimon, but Digimon for me at some point is more than just a favorite, so i was left with Hunter x Hunter or Kobato. I'm just finishing Hunter x Hunter to update so, i choose Kobato.
I watched Kobato since it was from CLAMP (i got a think for CLAMP, they make awesome animes) so i decided to watch it. It quickly amazed me and surprised me how much i enjoyed and love it to this day. Kobato is by far one of my favorite female characters ever. She's sweet, perky, cute, naïve, kind and caring girl. The plot was awesome! Full of turns and new things to learn. I also very much enjoyed that they made a crossover with Tsubasa Chronicles. It was pretty cool. Kobato just warms my heart with good feelings..even if i cried like a baby the last two episodes lol
 Tag 2: Favorit Anime Du have watched so far: Kobato I have so many favorites, so it's really hard
Day #2 - Favorite Anime That I Have Viewed So Far

Death Note, without a doubt. Yes, it's not perfect and yes, it kind of is a little overrated but this was the anime that got me into the anime world and, for that alone, I am eternally grateful for discovering this series.
 Tag #2 - Favorit Anime That I Have Viewed So Far Death Note, without a doubt. Yes, it's not perfe
Day 2 - favorite anime you have watched so far
As stated above, it does not meet perfection, but mine will always be Death Note. It embraces its intended message through the darkness of the world without it wavering right in your face or requiring viewers to search too long and hard to find it. Its entire essence is incredibly realistic, despite the supernatural concept, because through that it executes an engendering of true moral question pointed at the lusts and motives of humans. No over-the-top metaphors, but it does delve into your mind and linger until you have concluded your own views over the matter of what serves "justice" in the scenario portrayed in the series.
The majority of the characters are well-written, and its plot keeps you on-edge and is executed smoothly enough.
 Tag 2 - Favorit Anime Du have watched so far As stated above, it does not meet perfection, but min
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hetalianstella said…
Technically the first anime I watched was Pokemon when I was little. But then I didn't even know it was an anime. So I think Black Butler was probably my first after that :)
 Tag 1: Very first Anime Du watched Technically the first Anime I watched was Pokemon when I was li
Day 3 - favorite male character ever
I still doubt the legitimacy of my current list of top ten favorite males of anime (I'll have to watch more series to cook up a more accurate one), but I, as you probably expected, can surely count on who I have placed in the #1 spot to continue appealing to me. Mihael Keehl, exclusive known as 'Mello', from Death Note.

These won't all be about Death Note, I swear it! DX

I've moved on from my attachment to his character and I no longer really have it in me to pass on yet another one of my rants regarding his character composition (just spreadin' the love :P), but I will always admire everything aspect of his character. Now, as stated just a second ago, I love Mello in all of his portrayals, but I have to say that I especially appreciated him during his narration in the novel, "Another Note". He goes into great insight concerning his views of the world, and, due to his initial behavior in the manga and anime, I was taken by surprise by how sagacious he was at heart (of course, much was demonstrated as what he learned from his past mistakes). His life didn't go down the best of paths; he ended up as quite a tragic character to me (I'll end this on the note that I loooooveee tragic characters).
 Tag 3 - Favorit male character ever I still doubt the legitimacy of my current Liste of oben, nach oben ten favo
Day 2: Favorite anime you have watched so far
You might have guessed....but it's Hetalia <3 I will always adore a favor this series. It's so creative, and beautiful, and clever, and hilarious, and amazing, and I can't put into words how much I admire it and how appreciative I am for everything it has done for me :)
 Tag 2: Favorit Anime Du have watched so far Du might have guessed....but it's Hetalia <3 I will
Day #3: Favorite male character ever

Joseph Joestar (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) = While Joseph may be rough, ready to pick a fight at any time and pretty goofy, he always cares about his loved ones, always speaks his mind and really clever with his tricks, especially when he fights. In every fight, he always thinks fast and comes up with absurd yet creative ways to defeat his rivals and enemies. Plus, in the next story arc being Stardust Crusaders, he's already a caring father of a daughter. He's on the same level of greatness as Jack Rakan from "Negima", who is one of my favorite character in manga.
 Tag #3: Favorit male character ever Joseph Joestar (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) = While Joseph may

There are so many anime guys im in love with, but Haru from Tonari no kaibutsu-kun
He is such a tough guy, but melts when he is around friends and love interest Shizuku ~
Over all he is just super cute and acts almost childish even though people see him as a scary guy.
 Tag 3: Favorit male character ever There are so many Anime guys im in Liebe with, but Haru from
Mystrygal commented…
i like him too!<3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Day 3 - Favorite Male Character

Vash the Stampede from Trigun

I just admire how much personality this character has to him.
Vash is also quite well-rounded and tragic, even, but for him to still be so selfless and kind, as well as being able to be as easy-going as he is, makes me adore him.
 Tag 3 - Favorit Male Character Vash the Stampede from [i]Trigun[/i] I just admire how much per
smartone123 commented…
i adore him! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Day 2 : Favorite anime you have watched so far

My favorite anime that I have watched so far has got to be Katekyo Hitman Reborn ! Not only was it refreshing to watch since it wasn't reusing old themes such as demons or magic but I also grew very attached to each and every single character even the bad guys . I swear whenever one of my favorite characters in the series nearly died or was badly injured i was silently saying my babies constantly XD . I also enjoyed the way the anime built on the fictional mafia setting it created by constantly introducing new families or rules that melded with everything else that was already in place . The weapons and abilities are also very creative for example we have a guy who fights with yo-yo's , rings that help to summon weapons , and special animals that come out of boxes like Pokemon . Anyway this is the one long anime that I am actually willing to re watch episode by episode just to relieve the experience .

Before choosing this I was considering Magi * since it is another unique anime based on the 100 Arabian night tales * , Nabari No Ou * since it gives a great refreshing spin on the theme or ninjas which is already done to death by Naruto * , or D-Gray Man * another series that I love which is sadly on hiatus :( *
 Tag 2 : Favorit Anime Du have watched so far My Favorit Anime that I have watched so far has g
hetalianstella commented…
Yeah! Reborn! <3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Day 3: Favorite male character ever: Tai Kamiya (Taichi Yagami)

Hands down. I have a lot of favorites but he for me is the best. Apart from being my first anime character crush ever, i just love how he is. He is a real with flaws character. At the start from Digimon Adventure he is a happy-go-lucky, adventurous, but naïve kid. A true leader from nature and kind-hearted. He is also quite impulse. He later becomes a senpai for the new digidestineds, helping them and teaches them important lessons. I just love him lol.
 Tag 3: Favorit male character ever: Tai Kamiya (Taichi Yagami) Hands down. I have a lot of favori
KOBATO!!!
Hands down she is my favorite female character :)
She is so sweet and caring, not to mention naive and a beautiful singer hehe.
 Tag 4: Favorit female character ever KOBATO!!! Hands down she is my Favorit female character :)
Kobato is the best <3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Day 4 - favorite female character ever
Without question, xxxHOLiC's Yuuko Ichihara!
She is a fun character, full of intrigue. I adore her every aspect, from her snark to her life lessons, and while I'm not one to take after role models, be it a fictional character or a real-life public figure, I can shamelessly admit that I have made the statement, "I want to be Yuuko."
 Tag 4 - Favorit female character ever Without question, xxxHOLiC's Yuuko Ichihara! She is a fun ch
summer448 commented…
She is my Sekunde Favorit female character <3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr

Tomoko Kuroki (Watamote) = I have other favorite female characters, but I chose Tomoko because she's so relatable. Let's start off with the fact that she's actually not popular not just because the plot says so. She always play these dating games and has so much experience with them that she thinks she will become automatically popular when high school starts. What I love about her is her stubborness of trying to be like other female characters in shoujo series, yet she also comments about the tropes present in recent series and the hell that is high school. Coupled with being socially awkward, cynical, and pretty funny, and you get the unique teenager that is Tomoko Kuroki.
 Tag 4: Favorit female character ever Tomoko Kuroki (Watamote) = I have other Favorit female char

Spain from Hetalia! ^ ^ He's so quirky and funny and joyful. And he'll always constantly have a smile on his face. I love the positive energy he has! He can be so silly and random at times too. Most people would be confused or freaked out if a swarm of turtles suddenly showed up in a restaurant but he's just "Oh yay! Turtles how wonderful! Let us enjoy their company!" kind of attitude. He can be so clueless as well which makes him adorable. And I admire how loving he is. He protects and care for Romano like a son despite Romano being...Romanoish. He's such a sweetheart who's always appreciating and looking to the bright things in life and that is why he will always be my favorite <3
 Tag 3: Favorit male character ever Spain from Hetalia! ^ ^ He's so quirky and funny and joyful.
Day 4 - Favorite Female Character

C.C. from CODE GEASS: Lelouch of the Rebellion

You can make a completely valid argument upon how C.C. is just a plot device within the story of CODE GEASS but personally, I find her to be much more than that. I adore her snark, her relationships with others within the series, and the overall mysterious aura that succumbs her character is what caused me to end up platonically infatuated with her character in the first place.
 Tag 4 - Favorit Female Character C.C. from [i]CODE GEASS: Lelouch of the Rebellion[/i] Du can
Day 4: Favorite female character ever: Uiharu Kazari from To Aru Kagaku No Railgun

I was between Yui from K-ON! too but i choose Uiharu because i relate to her and admire her so much. From the first episode from To Aru Kagaku No Railgun i knew i was going to love her. She a bit shy, humble and always friendly to everyone. She is also very energetic and can be airheaded sometimes (Just like me, lol)
But what i love the most about her is that in a world of Espers (She is one but level 1, which is pretty much nothing) and magic, she still is a kickass badass with her knowledge of computers and her strong sense of justice! She is a great friend and a great member of Judgment.
 Tag 4: Favorit female character ever: Uiharu Kazari from To Aru Kagaku No Railgun I was between Y

Lucky Star = I was between this and Naruto, since I also watched it at a young age. But with Naruto, there are parts that I could still enjoy and I actually stopped watching it on TV after the final clash between Naruto and Sasuke, where it got really irritating with the filler episodes. Lucky Star, on the other hand, is a show that I somehow wacthed it completely, including the OVA; heck, I was even obsessed with this show. I don't know exactly why I enjoyed this show, maybe it was because of the humor although many of the jokes are references to other series and the otaku culture, which at that time (I was around 11 or so) I didn't really have much knowledge about the subject. If I watch this show again, I could be annoyed or bored throughout the episodes and not laugh as much as last time. The only thing that I could agree with my young self is Konata Izumi, who was my favorite female character at the time.
 Tag 5: Anime you' re ashamed Du enjoyed Lucky star, sterne = I was between this and Naruto, since I also

School rumble for sure... I honestly don't know why i like it so much...
 Tag 5: Anime you' re ashamed Du enjoyed School rumble for sure... I honestly don't know why
Day 5 - anime you're ashamed you enjoyed
Hmm... the closest I can think of to apply to that description for me is probably AMNESIA. Its element of mystery made it interesting and enjoyable, but, in terms of plot concept... it was kinda stupid.
 Tag 5 - Anime you're ashamed Du enjoyed Hmm... the closest I can think of to apply to that descript
Day 5 - Anime that You Are Ashamed you Enjoyed

I would have to say Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-chan.

Maybe because it has such a perverted atmosphere at times... Overall, it's not a series that I would recommend to anyone but I have to say that I absolutely love it.
 Tag 5 - Anime that Du Are Ashamed Du Enjoyed I would have to say [i]Bludgeoning Angel – Jäger der Finsternis Dokuro-cha
Day 3 : Favorite male character

The one guy who definitely get's this title from me is Death The Kid from Soul Eater . The reason why I love him so much is that he is the kind of person who can be really calm and collected one second and then just freak out over the most minuscule of things the next . Not only that but he treats everyone with an equal amount of respect even Black Star who said he would surpass him one day and never underestimates a person . In the manga it is especially shown how he practically holds the team made up of him , Black Star , and Maka together with his ability to reason out a situation and his leadership skills . Also it takes great skill for a person to be able to use guns upside down while riding a flying skateboard XD .
 Tag 3 : Favorit male character The one guy who definitely get's this Titel from me is Death The K
Day 5: Anime you' re ashamed you enjoyed: Ojamajo Doremi.

Yeah, i watched the first season when i was small and i'm now watching the rest and i'm enjoying it hella a lot. It practically has two things i like the most on animes: Comedy and Fantasy. (I also have a thing or magical girls sometimes) I guess what i'm ashamed of is that it's for kids, but that's just a tiny part, the other part doesn't give a fuck lol, because it's actually really good. It's cute, long and funny. It's a great anime to sit down, laugh and relax.
 Tag 5: Anime you' re ashamed Du enjoyed: Ojamajo Doremi. Yeah, i watched the first season when i

Yawara - A Fashionable Judo Girl = Out of all the anime series I want to watch, which includes "Free", "Princess Jellyfish" and "Eccentric Family", "Yawara" is at the top of my list. The main reason why I really want to see it is the creator behind it: Naoki Urasawa. Naoki is one of my favorite authors who created one of the best suspense comics I have ever read "20th Century Boys", the adaptation of the popular Astro Boy arc "Pluto", and the well-known work on his library "Monster". "Yawara" is a sports and romance series so I'm really interested on how Naoki will handle those genres. But the two biggest obstacles that are in my way are the length of the series, which is more than 100 episodes; and the availability in legal streaming websites, which is low.
 Tag 6: Anime Du want to see but Du haven't Yawara - A Fashionable Judo Girl = Out of all the ani
Day 6 - Anime that I want to see but haven't

The one series that is next on my "to watch list" is Mawaru Penguindrum. I put off viewing the series for quite some time due to its absurd synopsis but, after hearing that it is quite dark and philosophical when it comes to the fate versus free will argument, it has Sky-rocketed its way onto my list. The animation looks lovely, as well, if I may add.
 Tag 6 - Anime that I want to see but haven't The one series that is Weiter on my "to watch list" is
Day 6 - anime you want to see but haven't
Jigoku Shoujo
I've been meaning to for months. Let's just say that I know it is up my alley.
 Tag 6 - Anime Du want to see but haven't Jigoku Shoujo I've been meaning to for months. Let's just
I'm sure you'll Liebe it when Du get around to it, it's a great series ^ ^ Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Katherine1517 commented…
I agree with Stella. It's such a beautiful series. <3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr smartone123 said…
Day 6-Bakemonogatari (the other seasons as well)
it looks interesting
 Tag 6-Bakemonogatari (the other seasons as well) it looks interesting
hmmm

I have heard many good things about FMA.... But i can't seem to find time to watch it :(
 Tag 6: Anime Du want to see but Du haven't I have heard many good things about FMA.... But i
Day 4 : Favorite female anime character

Miranda Lotto because she is always the most put down female in D-Gray Man yet she is much more useful them Lenalee since her abilities involve rewinding time before everyone was injured . Not only that but using her abilities over a long period of time is painful for her yet Miranda always tries her hardest to hold it in attempts to save everyone . Miranda always doubts herself even though she is absolutely useful and she is a kind hearted beautiful person who always cares about others instead of thinking about herself . Not only that but most of her life she has been out down by others yet is able to move on from that which is really inspirational .

Note copied this from a previous post of mine since I don't want to rewrite the same thing and I am short of time today ( Spider Man 2 has come out :) )
 Tag 4 : Favorit female Anime character Miranda Lotto because she is always the most put down fe
Day 6: Anime you want to see but you haven't: Fairy Tail

I'm watching 8 animes at the moment so you guys should know why i haven't watched it XD I have heard a lot of good things about it and it seems perfect for me. Comedy, fantasy and shounen. (i'm also a big shoujo fan but as long it has an awesome plot i can live without it lol) I'll probably start watching it after i finish Hunter x Hunter until the most resent episode.
 Tag 6: Anime Du want to see but Du haven't: Fairy Tail I'm watching 8 animes at the moment so yo
summer448 commented…
:o fairy tail is so good Vor mehr als einem Jahr
day 7i have alot but dont have alot but ill go with Vash (Trigun)
hes so selfless and noble XD
 Tag 7i have alot but dont have alot but ill go with Vash (Trigun) hes so selfless and noble XD
Katherine1517 commented…
Agreed. ^ ^ Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Day 7: Your anime crush

For the longest time I stuck with Ikuto from shugo chara.... But I have to admit Yato from Noragami has stolen a place in my heart. Even though he is a god of calamity he is nothing but selfless and a big old sweetie.
 Tag 7: Your Anime crush For the longest time I stuck with Ikuto from shugo chara.... But I ha
I agree <3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
smile
Day 7 - your anime crush
I have... well, let's just say that anime has gotten me the nickname 'polygamist'. X)
But my biggest one at the moment is definitely Armin <3
 Tag 7 - your Anime crush I have... well, let's just say that Anime has gotten me the nickname 'polyg

Rika Furude from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni <3 My favorite female character was Misuzu from Air for a while, but after recently re-watching Higurashi again, I just fell in love with the complexity of Rika's character all over again. The amount of tragedies she went though and she still can act like just a regular innocent care-free girl for the sake of everyone makes me admire her so much. :)
 Tag 4: Favorit female character ever Rika Furude from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni <3 My Favorit f
Day 7 - Your anime crush

Hm... I have a lot but... I will go with Dr. Franken Stein from Soul Eater.
I find him quite handsome and his personality just appeals to me. (Though I would never think of replacing Marie <3)
 Tag 7 - Your Anime crush Hm... I have [i]a lot[/i] but... I will go with Dr. Franken Stein from [i
Day 8:Most handsome and/or prettiest anime character
Sebastian Michaelis
 Tag 8:Most handsome and/or prettiest Anime character Sebastian Michaelis
Day 5 : Anime your ashamed of enjoying

That one anime for me would have to be Sekirei due to the fact that it is like Pokemon except instead of having to capture little monsters you have to capture girls in a sense . Reason why this is so embarrassing is because simply put it is a very perverted anime and even if you only enjoy it for the plot there are still people out there who would call you a pervert for watching something like this or lesbian if you are a female . Simply put reason why I love this show so much is because it has a unique concept different ways of fighting and I enjoy the story line which is very unique and well thought out . Not only that but I managed to get through all the manga and both season's of anime because I just want to see how the female characters emotionally develop and find out their origins . Started watching this out of curiosity and stayed for the plot , emotional buildup , and character development .
 Tag 5 : Anime your ashamed of enjoying That one Anime for me would have to be Sekirei due to the
Day 7: Your anime crush: Killua Zoldyck

Being an otaku comes with falling in love with a lot of characters lol, so this one was definitely hard! So i decided to go with my present crush of the moment. I have always have a crush with Kukai (Shugo Chara), Tai, Matt, Taiki and Willis (Digimon), Ferio (Magic Knight Rayearth) or Yogi and Gareki (Karneval)..yeah list goes on....... SO YOU SEE THIS DECISION WAS VERY HARD, INDEED.
Anyways, who doesn't love Killua?! He's mischievous, loyal, a fucking great friend, kind in his own way, a genius, hot and cool as hell. I also love he has flaws! Real and noticeable, just like any real person.
 Tag 7: Your Anime crush: Killua Zoldyck Being an otaku comes with falling in Liebe with a lot of c
Day 8 - Most Handsome / Beautiful Anime Character

Most Handsome ; Joseph Jobson from Blassreiter (( Pictured ))

Most Beautiful ; Lacus Clyne from Mobile Suit Gundam SEED and Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
 Tag 8 - Most Handsome / Beautiful Anime Character Most Handsome ; Joseph Jobson from [i]Blassreite
Day 8: Most handsome and/or prettiest anime character

(Handsome) I have always found Raven from Earl and Fairy to be eye catching :)

(Beautiful) Even though I have never seen guilty crown....I think Inori Yuzuriha is absolutely breathtaking!
 Tag 8: Most handsome and/or prettiest Anime character (Handsome) I have always found Raven from
totally agree, Raven is super good looking >.< Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AnimeAvarice said…
(Dear Alchemy, I'm joining really late. I start at Day 1, right?)

FullMetal Alchemist. The story and characters is what got me really into anime and FMA: Brotherhood remains my favorite series of all time. I couldn't have wished for a better starter ^^
 (Dear Alchemy, I'm joining really late. I start at Tag 1, right?) Tag 1: Very first Anime Du watc
It's okay! XD and yes please, i'm so glad Du are doing this challenge with us! Full Metal Alchemist is awesome <3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr