Anime Darkness Rp

AmyRose11 posted on Dec 01, 2012 at 02:10AM
Hey! Glad you joined this Rp! Just follow these rules and you can join!!
Rules
1.Don't use cursing that much! Its just to much sometimes!
2.No killing other rp characters! Because you know they won't be able to do anything anymore! LOL
3.Choose your kind:
1.) Demon
2.) Vampire
3.) God
4.) Angel
5.) zombie
6.)or just an ordinary human
Have Fun!!
last edited on Jan 01, 2013 at 01:04AM

Anime 409 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 409

Vor mehr als einem Jahr anifanfreak said…
Hasane: *Walks up behind her* Yeah, I'm a Zombie... What of it?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ana_tai_tadase said…
Ariadne: Nothing! It's just i don't see a zombie everyday you know, sorry. But are alright now?
Hasane: *Fixes his arm as he reattached it and made it look normal again* Yeah, well you know those limits to a living brain? Those don't apply to me, while, yes, I'm dead I can still feel pain and stuff, but I can use more strength than anything that's alive, but my BODY has the same strength limitations as a human body, so my bones can break, skin can tear, all of that stuff, still DOES apply to me, I'm just you average Zombie, you've probably seen hundreds of zombies but never noticed cause we all look like our human selves...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mistoryangel1 said…
David: hello..*shyly turns away from Ariadne* Well Mr. Zombie its very nice to meet you and your strength is great I can see that I can tell your stronger then most living things but I wouldn't say all, remember there are halfbreeds out there there are many that are stronger then you with limits
Hasane: Yeah, yeah, I'm one of those people that would already know, the girl that revived me took unannounced residence with me and my sister... so I'M that one that does all the hard work, I only come out here to relax... Oh, My names Hanase... Nice to meet you... *Smiles slightly* I guess I'll be going... *Begins walking away*
David: It was nice to meet you too and if you need help with your work I'll be back at my dormroom *starts to walk back to school*
Hanase: Alright then... *Turns around and walks backwards going away, waving with one hand, the other tucked in his jean pocket* See ya... *turns around and Walks into the house* I'm Home... again... *Walks upstairs and flops down on his bed, he couldn't fall asleep*
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
David: *reaches his dorm and looks at all the damage done* .... *sits on bed and pulls the Katana looking at the beauty of the blade*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ana_tai_tadase said…
*alone in the park* guys... -.- *does a spell to find David* there you are! you left me at the park you, asshole :I and Hanese too.
Hanase: *Sneezes* Ah great, someone's talking about me... *Closes his eyes and falls asleep after a few minutes*
Hanase: *Wakes up and walks downstairs* Me... hungry...

Kyoko: I'll make dinner!

Mika: I can help.

Anna: ...

Hanase: *Sighs* I guess I'll go draw myself a bath... We all have our own... stuff to do...

*They all look over at Anna*

All: Somewhat...
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
David: *laying in bed thinking about his life.*
Hanase: *Comes out from the bath, He didn't have a shirt on at the time* I'm done!

Anna: A new scar...

Hanase: Say wha...? *Looks at his body, there was a scar around his side* Ah that...

Mika: Hey what happened there? *Pokes his side*

Hanase: AIYA JEEZ THAT HURTS! It's still tender ya know! Rrgh!

Mika: Oopsie Sorry Hana...

Anna: Put ointment on it... It'll get infected...

Hanase: Okay, I'll...

Kyoko: FOOD'S READY!

Hanase: Alright! You guys start before me, I have something to do!

Kyoko: Nah we can...

Hanase: Either eat what you can BEFORE I get out or have me eat ALL OF YOUR FOOD!

Kyoko: Good point...

Hanase: *Walks into his room and applies a special elixir ointment onto his new scar, it burns a bit, he winces, the scar shrinks a bit* Hmm... That feels better... *Walks downstairs, he slipped on a shirt and sits at the table, he joins the others in eating* Great job cooking Kyoko, but you used a bit too much sauce on the Yakisoba...

Kyoko: Yeah, sorry, I accidentally spilled the bottle into the pot...

Hanase: It's okay, I like a little extra surprise! *Chuckles*

*They all continue to eat*
David: *Gets out of bed and heads to his class he pasess some students*

Student1: See what did I tell you Angels sucked ever sense the new kid came!

Student2: I don't know he looks kinda cute....

Student3: Compared to crap! I think Zombies suck the most, there useless!

David: well I feel loved... *sits in his class and pulls out books*
Hanase: *Sneezes* ARGH! Who the hell is talking about me?!

Anna: They are talking about Zombies, not you specifically

Kyoko: Isn't Hana the only Zombie on this hemisphere?

Anna: Yes, but not the only one in the world...

Mika: Ooh, Hanase has an older sibling!

Anna: They are not related, and Hanase was the first Zombie to be made into this Era on this planet...

Mika: OOH! Hanase is the FIRST Zombie!!

Hanase: Yeah yeah, Don't get so worked up about that, I didn't wanna die when I was twelve, it just so happened that Anna here passed by me!

Mika: Ah
*David sits through the long class periods till school is over*
David:I am an angel why am I going to school...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AmyRose11 said…
(hey everybody! haven't been on my own Rp in a while, huh?! LOL and btw my characters in class now so...LOL) *Ayumi glances over at David with a worried look*
David: I hate it soi much! *walks off school property*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr juurizero said…
name:Ayumi satoya
kind:vampire
personality:sad,shy and agresive
look:red hair,red eyes,black dress
 name:Ayumi satoya age:17 kind:vampire personality:sad,shy and agresive look:red hair,red eyes,bla
Hanase: Gawd, can't they talk about something... I dunno... NORMAL?! Plus I'm as human as they are, just undead... and Immortal... to time... Agh Whatever...

Anna: Apparently someone has been stalking you for quite a while now... Who might that be Hanase...?

Hanase: Hell if I know!

Kyoko: *Giggles* Maybe you have a secret admirer... *Blush* Or two...

Hanase: *Sweat drop* Ooohhhhkaaaaaayyyyyy.................. Tch...

*They walk into class, Hanase sees David*

Hanase: Oh hey, You're that David guy right...? We met last night in the park cause of that girl... ah what was her name...? Adriane was it...? Ah I forgot already... But how've you been? Oh, one sec... *Spins around and kicks a young boy in the face that was about to jump his back and launches him into the wall* What the hell are YOU doing here Akio?!

Akio: I'm here to KILL YOU!!!

Hanase: *Face palms* Jeez, I've told you already, I CAN'T die!

Akio: I don't believe you.

Hanase: Anna?

Anna: *Blows his brains out, literally, with a pistol (Desert Eagle 0_o (Even I don't know how she got that...)) splattering it all over the glass and the walls*

Akio: WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! Why'd you do that?!?!

Anna He asked me to...

Akio: So you shoot him in the face?!

Hanase: Aw shaddap you friggin brat, I'm not dead... Well technically I am but I haven't been permanently put back to "Sleep" just yet. *Everything pulled back to the talking body on the ground and reforms his head, everything was perfectly clean* Y'see? Stupid... *Sighs and Kicks him out of the window* Now beat it punk... *Goes back and sits down at his desk, he talks to David, who he sat in front of* Sorry about that...
David: *laughs* Hello, It's all good, so whats the deal with that boy you just kicked?
*everyone is staring*
Hanase: A Little Gay Stalker Twerp! He says he wants to Kill me, which is practically impossible, But he Friggin Hugs me and hell, even tries to KISS me! The little Freak! He's a Human though... Damn toughest human I've seen in a while though... I can say that much...'

Anna: In short, Hanase doesn't go THAT way...

Kyoko: *Randomly coos* Kyuuuu... *Cute face*

Hanase: *Sweat drop* Ooookaaaaayyyy?

Anna: I shall take my seat now...

Hanase: Yeah, 'kay...

Kyoko: Me too! *Sits next to Hanase*

Anna: *Sits in front of Hanase*

Hanase: So as I was saying... One sec... *Ducks down over his desk and Akio crashes back in*

Akio: HANASE!I AM HERE T--

Hanase: --o kill me... Right...? WRONG! *Throws a textbook at his head and he flies back out the same window he did before, he textbook was in the air, Kyoko disappeared, the book disappeared, Kyoko reappeared at her desk with the book* Thanks...

Kyoko: No problemo! *Hands him the textbook*

Hanase: *Takes it and smiles warmly*

Kyoko: EEE!

Hanase: Eh?

Kyoko: CUUUUUTE!!!! *Hugs him*

Hanase: Hey wha?! *Struggles to get out of her grip but can't, he sighs and waits for her to let go*

Kyoko: *Lets go*

Hanase: ANd that's my life... er... death... *Sighs*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr smartone123 said…
(i lost track of whats going on...DX)
AmyRose11 commented…
Same here Vor mehr als einem Jahr
David: *Laughs* you guys are something, don't mind me I got a bit of a temper. Well it was nice talkin' wiwith you again but it seems the teacher is coming. (no worries were in class)
Hanase: Oh yeah... *Sighs and sits properly, the window beside him was open so his hair was slightly flowing, he tried repeatedly to put it dow but failed, he decided to close the window and did*
(Skip to after Class?)
Hinta:sits in class lisens to Discord
David: *leans back in seat* well....
hinta:looks around still havent made friends
(AFTER CLASS)
Hanase: *Sighs* Well... *Waves to David* I guess I'll see you later then... *Walks out trailed by Anna and Kyoko*
hinta:walks out too
David: see ya *lingers in the classroom*
hinta:sees him stay
David: *he lowers head and shoves hands in pockets walking out of the room*
Hanase: *An anger mark pops onto his head and he squats down*

Boy: What the hell is that freak doing?

Boy2: Looks like he's taking a crap...

Girl: EEWWWW!!! Gross!!!

*Akio flies into the window, Hanase spins on his back and kicks Akio back out*

Boy: Whoa... Did he just Break dance?!

Hanase: *Sighs and stands up*

Anna: A Bit flashy don't you think?

Kyoko: I thought It was sexy!

Anna: You think everything about him is sexy Kyoko

Kyoko: True...

Hanase: Have you any Idea how Awkward it is to hear you saying I'm sexy? *Groans*

Anna: Tch...

Kyoko: Nya!

Hanase: *Sighs and runs his fingers through his hair* Whatever... You tow head home I need to go pick up something from the shop...
hinta:watches
Hanase: *Freezes* Wait... Why do I feel like someones stalking me...? *Sweat drops and shakes his head placing his foot down and shoving his hands in his pockets, he sighs and walks on, his bag under his arm*
hinta:walks to class
Hanase: *Walks into a small corner store and walks out with a plastic bag slung over his other shoulder*
*ayumi runs into hanase* oh... Hi
Hanase: : Ack... ! *Stumbles a bit but manages to catch his footing* Ai! Oh... Uh... Hello...? *Recognizes her uniform* Hey, do you go to the school up the hill?
David: *stands in the hall way and look around* How in the Heavens did I end up here... *sighs* at least I made something of a friend...
Hanase: Uh hey, y-you okay? Can you get up? *Holds his hand out to her*
Ayumi: *blushes* *comes back to reality* Oh, uh, yeah I go to that school, why do you ask?! *tilts head to the side and looks in his eyes* (heyyy!)
Hanase: Urk...! *He blushes slightly* *Thinks: Damn! This ones REALLY cute, Gah...!* Um C'mon If you're going to the school you're kinda late... School's over... *Puts down his hand, he held his bag under his arm and his hand in his pocket, he scratched the back of his head* So uh... You might wanna turn back...
*smiles* well lets get going! *drags him up the hill*

David: *walks down the hall whistling itsy bitsy spider*
*stands in front of the classroom door still holding hanase's hand*
Ayumi: thanks for coming along. *looks at her hand locked in hanase's and blushes* *looks into his eyes with a sparkle*
David: *walks past Ayumi and Hanase without giving a second glance* I think I'll need my bat today *starts to whistle again*
*ayumi glances over at David* *whispers* David...
David: *looks back* Y-yea..?