Young Justice CONFIRMED NEW CHARACTERS!

puppip posted on Feb 22, 2011 at 08:58PM
YAY! more of my fav people coming on the show <3
They just said Beast Boy was going to appear in the first season :D He's going to be voiced by Logan Grove. I think he'll be appearing with the Doom Patrol, but idk.
They also said another female character will be joining the team by the end of the season, alot of fans r guessing Wonder Girl :)

for more info, click here:
link
(or copy and paste into the url whateva)

Young Justice 35 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr nymph_tonks said…
beast... boy? *faints*
i dont know or care about wonder girl. once that unknown female character shows up there will be 7 team members... that is one big team!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr puppip said…
yeah I know how r they going to be able to split stuff evenly between characters if u have so many on the team...
but I'm sure they'll make it work :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr RavenclawQueen said…
Wow, lot's of knew characters! yeah that's gonna be hard, but i'm confident it will work out.
BEAST BOY!!!!!!!!!!
yah so you can tell warrtemis and super martian (superboy+miss martain) will come true.you bet the female character will end up with aqualad or robin?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Denelys said…
meh
i read about it and they said they were not gonna put wonder girl they were tharetened to be sued and cancell the show so she will not appear(goood!)
oohhh, well if she does, I think her and robin would be cute. :D But they probably won't put him with anyone cuz he's only 13.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Plotlynn17 said…
no it's that science girl from the last episode, cuz she still has to stay in hiding. she gets 24/7 protection and they get another tech head
(do you think anything's going to happen with her and red arrow? i hope so!)
^ohhhhh.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr silver93 said…
I hope it's Donna Troy, she kicks ass!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DaPeople316 said…
cool
I think it might be raven cuz I heard that super boy and Wally die but Wally gets resurrected by raven
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PJacksonHead said…
wally nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­.
he is like my 6 favorite member of the team. jk jk jk jk

he is really like my second.

he can't die. i don't care about superboy.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr december2 said…
i know Zatanna is going to be on the next episode.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 66Dragons said…
So here is a question: in the latest episode, it is confirmed that Red Tornado was not the mole on the team, so who is? I'm betting Aqualad.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Robin_Love said…
angry
Beastboy i can deal with. But I will NOT put up with WonderGirl. She''s going to swoop in, steal Superboy from Meagn, and become the devil!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr youngjustice11 said…
mischievous
i hate wonder b***h and i dont approve of beast boy joining
Vor mehr als einem Jahr justjill said…
hmmm
I don't think there was a mole...I thought all the evil villains were working together along with sports master or something like that...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr drreverol said…
big smile
I'm happy about Beast Boy (YAY!!!), but I HATE Wonder Girl! I don't want Donna Troy on the team, and I hope it's either Secret or Raven (YAY!!!) And I think they also said someone was gonna die. Probably Wally, another reason for Raven to join the cause. But I really really really really really really really really rally really really really really really REALLY hope Raven's joining, and if she does, wearing that cute outfit she wears in Teen Titans.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr goodyb0y55 said…
I zartana that joining.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr APWBD112 said…
I think Hornblower, Bumble Bee, Wendy and Marvin Harris (they are in the same school as Connor and Megan) might be joining but not BB thought it would be awesome and I do know after watching and Rocket I dont know about her but I hope she will be there too, Lagoon boy, Blue Beetle, Batgirl, Flamebird and I have nothing against Supergirl so I'm fine with her joining but Supermartian will be mist.....
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr robinfanforever said…
bb as his human self is in episode 21 but he doesnt have any powers
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Obscurity98 said…
Hm.. who is the mole. but i totally agree. NO WONDERGIRL! they will so ruin Super martian. adn create another rfit between Wartemis. And I dont think the mole is Aqualad. But who ever it is, i dont think it may be on the tream at all. remember in alpah male when aqualad told them about it coming from Sports master, everyone looked pretty surpries, but not nervous. Nor suspicious. But i wouldn t mind BB coming around, and i love Raven.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr APWBD112 said…
big smile
I think Hornblower, Bumble Bee, Wendy and Marvin Harris (they are in the same school as Connor and Megan) might be joining but not Beast boy thought it would be awesome and Lagoon boy, Blue Beetle I think they might be joining too and Rocket she is joining, Batgirl and Flamebird a.k.a Bette Kane so yeah the team is growing bigger...p.s I have nothing against Supergirl so I'm cool with her joining....
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SilverWings13 said…
I think the new girl's gonna b Rocket. It was supposed to be Wonder Girl but they had copyrite issued
Vor mehr als einem Jahr killer24 said…
blue beetle and beast boy all the way
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 66Dragons said…
big smile
PLEASE LET IT BE BATGIRL!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jadore_renard said…
Guys... I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but I'm pretty sure the new girl has already joined the team :P this forum is over a year old, so I'm pretty sure said female character was Zatanna.

Although it would be totally kickass if Stargirl would have joined the team.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr EclipseYJ said…
I have seen the episodes in Korean and Rocket and Zatanna joins and I also know who the mole is It's roy!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Leila100398 said…
yes, he went, but not as Beast Boy, he was just a human, and the new female character is not Wonder Girl, it's Rocket
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Nightlight753 said…
Spoiler Alert!

Beast Boy only showed up as a civilian, an 8 year old boy. Garfield Logan.

The female member was Zatanna. She joined after Zatara became Nabu's host body. Voluntarily, mind you.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MysticSpeed1234 said…
laugh
Yay! Beast Boy :D OMG i hope he's all funny with Wally and all funny like he was in Teen Titans! I can so not wait for Young Justice Invasion. I know it premiers this saturday, but i cannot wait! I've seen soon trailers on youtube and it is so gonna be awesome :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Poseidon_3_PJ said…
~SPOILER ALERT~

ok watched...the episode with the bounty hunter (i think happy new year?) and people i love are gone! i dont see wally,artemis,or the old robin (dick grayson) so i started panicing! then i relised that nightwing/midnightwing was the robin i love! oh and MEGAN AND CONNOR BROKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! megan is now dating lagoon boy who is a fish.really a fish. oh and theres a new robin, wonder girl (whos playing this pathetic tough girl atitude...), bat girl, beast boy (he looks like hes 10),blue beetle,oh and if ARTEMIS AND WALLY ARENT IN THIS WALLART FANS LIKE ME WILL BE PISSED!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Nathan-Croak said…
also Zatanna and Rocket are part of the league now bu appearantly Robin/Nighwing M'gann and SuperBoy are still on the team bacause they want to be. And Aqualad is gone too but Idk why..
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Nathan-Croak said…
error
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PFEIFFER11 said…
There's Blue Beetle, Beast Boy,A new Robin,Wonder Girl,Batgirl, La'gann aka Lagoon boy and more