Young Justice OC'S!!! A Forum

SilverWings13 posted on Sep 08, 2012 at 09:20PM
Nice title, dontcha think?

So here's the jest: as a solution to the overcrowding, I think it would be cool to have a special squad. Anyone can join, BUT they are only allowed one OC for the squad.
I am going to make a club for it, but I don't know what to call it yet (probably whatever the squad is called). So maybe we can brainstorm on it?
There are a couple rules if you wanna join (Don't bite me. They're simple and easy to follow.)

1: NO FIGHTING (ON THE WALL). Like OC wise, knock yourself out. But if you have an issue with someone, talks to them on their wall or through a message or something. I know we're human beings, and also teenagers, so of course we are going to disagree on some things, but try to be civilized about it.

2: KEEP THE PICS AND WHAT NOT NONOFFENSIVE. Basically, no nude pictures or anything that targets some else or their OC. If you have something that may classify as rated R (like a sex scene or a ton of cursing) put a little warning in the title or a little paragraph. It's a free country and you can do what ever the heck you want, just keep in mind some people don't feel comfy with some things.

3: ONE OC PER PERSON. You can have as many as you want, but only one is allowed on the squad. This is to limit the over crowding, so this rule pretty much explains itself. I you have a villian, then have them attack whenever. Just keep in mind the club will be for the squad. There's a seperate clu for ye villian (No really, there is. I think it's called Young Kustice OC's Villian Edition).

4: Last, but not least, POST A PIC AND/ OR BIO. This doesnt even count as a rule until I make the club, but in order to keep things moving smoothly once I do, post something that'll give the others an idea of who your OC is. You can cut and post the bio you used for this club if you want to. Just want an accessible reference.

Okay, so there. Rules since I'm a bossy, OCD dudet. I'll make the club of I get 5 people to agree to it and we get a tittle! If you don't want join, then don't. If you wanna join or leave at any time, feel free. The squad isnt a replacement for this club. Its just a side project. Thanx for your time.

Young Justice OC'S!!! 38 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...