Schreiben DARES

axemnas posted on Jan 24, 2011 at 06:30AM
This is something all wrimoers are a fan of or at least have participated in. Dares its a way you can challenge yours and your fellow writers creativity by daring you and others its great for eliminating writers block or just wanting to add some thing new to a story.
One example I've come across at the past wrimo is

I Dare you to have a man thats afraid of hair
extra points if he carries a razer around in his pocket
a cookie if he tries to shave someone else's hair

it can be as fun,complex and random as you want or it could be as simple as you want the dares are the length of your imagination which is boundless good luck i'll post a few below
 This is something all wrimoers are a Fan of oder at least have participated in. Dares its a way Du can
last edited on Mar 01, 2013 at 03:47AM

Schreiben 8 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr axemnas said…
I dare you to have a man that thinks hes one of your favorite presidents( Theodor Roosevelt for example)
extra points if he blows a bugle every hour or so
a cookie if everybody even the cops and strangers go along with it
I dare you to have a hover board in your story
a cookie if it isn't suppose to exist in the time period
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TheDon0603 said…
I dare you to have a character that's completely obsessed with a TV series. Extra points awarded if they quote it regularly.
I dare you to do a cameo in your own story
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Hades223 said…
I dare you to have a man that is allergic to water. Extra points if he scratches himself because he thinks he has a rash
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ryans_love said…
i dare you to have a character that's madly in love with his/her pet parrot.
extra points if he/she tries to kiss it.
cookies if the character makes a spectacle of his/herself
:) give THAT a try!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ivoryphills said…
I dare you to have a woman who thinks she has large breasts when in fact she's barely pushing past the A cup.
BP if she wears unfitting bras that look silly through her shirt.
Cookies if she ends up presenting her breats to people to brag about how "big" they are.
I dare you to have a character talk like Mojojojo from the powderpuff girls for at least two conversations

I dare you to have a character that says [insert name here] said after every thing they said
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr