W.I.T.C.H. W.I.T.C.H Roleplay

zanhar1 posted on Mar 24, 2010 at 12:08PM
Bacily your creating your w.i.t.c.h. character and pretednding like your a new gardiun. To join just fill this out and if you would, please go to this link link

Name:(doesnt have to be your real name)
Element:
Life in Heatherfeild:
Family:
Personality:
Looks:
Garudian looks:
Other:

This is mine

Name: Nara Hukushu (pronounced Hoo koo shoo)
Element: Heart of Candrcar
Likes: Bubbles, fun, shiny things, glittery things, gymnastics, and swimming.
Dislikes: Snobs, math, being board.
Life in Heatherfeild: She goes to heaterfeild instute were she is popular (she doesnt act like it though) she has a real lot of musical talent and loves takeing walks through the park.
Family: She has an 8 year old brother Akura the have a great loveing relationship. Her dads name is Hichon her moms is Piayra (pronounced pie-a-ra)
Personality: Fun, loveing, careing, and free willed.
Looks: She has long blond braided hair with multi colored ribbons. Her bang has beads on it. She has blue eyes and pink sparkly lips very pale skin. She has a lcy top with pastel colored polkadots the back ground is light purple. She has matching pants with a cheerleader like skirt. She has rainbow hitops.
Garudian looks: Her hair and face are the same but she has a new outfit. Its a turquis dress (the bottom of it looks like nerissa's) It has the regular (purple and tourquise striped) leg warmers and matching armwarmers
Other: Shes a cheerleader. She doesnt know it yet but shes friends with the w.i.t.c.h. girls and two of the c.h.y.k.n. girls.

W.I.T.C.H. 20 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr chrie said…
Name:reiko
Element:light
Dislikes:water element:mean people at school
Live at heartfield:she dislikes this thingi cause it's the bane of her life she hate annoying friends which she call's as "enemies" than the bad guys she's the second most popular and there are people who's jealouse by her style
Family:her family is unknowned to anyone
Pesonality:she's a good friend with people she likes animals she also cares for them she's tomboylish and she dosen't matter if she had a boy friend or not cause she likes her self more she often play in her free time(if she had some free time)she likes everyone who's not annoying her fav color is blue you can call her lis,li,lisa
Looks:her outfit can be anyoutfit she wanna wear
Guardian looks:she wears a top(like will's new power top)with a long bottom(like cornelia's standart bottom)with handwraps and wears dark puple boots(like will's)
Others:she's a basic girl trying to get out of trouble she's best friends with Will and Halinor
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr zanhar1 said…
smile
thanks for joining
Vor mehr als einem Jahr princesswill19 said…
Name: Alexis Element: all the elements likes: to sing, nature, boys,to help people dislikes: mean popular girls at her school, bullies, homework, and dark magic and her little bro( sometimes) life in heatherfield: she helps the enviorment she has good grades except in science she loves to sing at her schools talent shows she helps out at the animal shelter. theres a boy at her school who she really likes, and the stuck up popular girls at her school always picks on her but her best friends are always there for her family: her mom, diane, her father, simon, and her little bro, johny personality: nice, smart, beautiful, loves to help people and the eviorment she loves to sing in her bedroom and her favorite color is pink and her friends call her lexi, alex, or just alexis look: long hair like cornellias but brown, blue eyes, pink short sleeve top with blue jeans and pink high top shoes and pink earrings and her favorite pink heart necklace. gaurdian look: she has the same top and bottom as will but they are pink and purple and pink and purple leggings, cornellias shoes other: shes a nice girl trying to survive school with her best friends Cornellia and Ellyon.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr conelia said…
big smile
Name:Jennifer.
element:time and space.
Likes:fighting,drawing,painting,singing,p­lan­ts and animals,makes clothes.
dislikes:bugs,school,her big borther,if someone takes a picture of her.
Lives in Persia:goes to an international school and sees all kinds of people.Likes to go outside with her friends and family.Likes to play with her sister.
Family:her mom Helin,her dad Addem,her big brother Peter,her little sister Ezibella.
personality:Nice to others,Likes to joke with friends,Loves all kinds of music,like to draw animations,Likes to write storys.
Looks like:Red hair,gray eyes,slim body,cute smile,fair skin
Garudian looks:has angle wings with a little bite of red feathers,and a red dress like the one in the question if you had to join w.i.t.c.h.
Other:she can change time and space and helps the w.i.t.c.h in fighting evil and is always there if you need to talk.
smile
all we need is one more person and then we can start
big smile
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pandawinx said…
Oh cool!! Can i jion? :)

Name:(doesnt have to be your real name)
Element: Sand!
Dislikes: The winter, and cold hearted people.
Life in Heatherfeild: She goes to heatherfield institue and is the best dancer there!
Family: She has a big brother whos always getting into trouble, lolz.
Personality: She is cheerful, optimistic, lucky, a bit dim though. She is clunsey, forgetful, but rarrely takes it to heart.
Looks: She is ginger, freckled, tall, thin, pretty. she has green eyes, wide and innocent.
Garudian looks: Standard gaurdian wings, blue one straped top. long haram pink trousers with purple pumps. she has purple bangles too. in transformation mode, her hair is in pigtails.
Other: Umm....not really, sorry! oh yeah, she isnt that good with her powers and often gets things wrong. she is the weakest gaurdian, however to make up for it she is the best flyer out of the gaurdians, being able to fly 2x faster, higher and longer than the others. she loves flying.
smile
Cool our fianal member
sunny
Cool thnx, so when do we start?
wink
i will start makeing one today or tomarrow
big smile
cool
so what location should i make first, eath kandracar meridian (sorr if its spet wrong) or what?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr samoangirl96 said…
worried
wait is to late to reply??? please say no
Vor mehr als einem Jahr samoangirl96 said…
laugh
well i'm going to anyways......
Name: Seea
Element: Water and Earth
likes: singing, sports especially volleyball, sometimes school, islands, music, and to write
dislikes: being talked down, people who think they all that, and annoying people
life in heatherfield: Goes to heatherfeild institute, just a normal girl, she ain't all that popular but is happy just the way she is, has many friends and is on the volleyball team (captain), and kinda a nerd in math
family: parents Ria and Nonay, oldest one, the her younger brother Sam, little sis Zursi and littler sis keanna
pesonality: strong willing, willing to stick up for herself, family, and friends so don't get on her bad side.....or else, kind too and funny
looks: dark tan skin, tall, pretty, big brown eyes and long wavy black hair
guardian: blue tube top with straps in that go around her neck and the regular pink skirt that stops just above her knees. stripped stockings that go over her knees and pink shoes. wings are the usual and she wears hoop silver earrings
other:pet puppy named nonay and works at a cafe and sometimes sings there
smile
Oh sorry zanhar1, i forgot to add one more bit of information on Sandy (Ie her name and other).

Oh, and perhaps earth, because then we could start off with normal lifes and then develope/discover our powers perhaps.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr chrie said…
er sorry zanhar I canged my neme her neme is reiko
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Thaliahunter said…
heart
i like doing this stuff(especially creating new Demigods!!) im just doing dis stuff for fun, k?

Name: Lulu Chan

Element: Water

Dislikes: sunny hot days, snobs, being bored

Life in New York: its hard sometimes especially in summer, since its soo hot. But I LOVE New York! Amazing place to live in.

Family: has a little brother(who is VERY annoying)named Fai, a mother(who is super nice to Lulu's friends) named Lucy, and a father named Cong.

Personality: Lulu is a very smart, sweet, loving teen. Her hobbies are drawing, reading, or dancing to music. She loves her friends, Abby, Kayla, Amanda, and Zoe. All five of them are garudians.

Looks: Chinese looking, longish dark brown hair, 5'3, dark blue eyes.

Garudian looks: hair in braids and of to the side, a shirt that goes half way to the bottom and goes in the middle of the hand as sleeves and at the top of the shirt, there's a hilter neck shirt. a kinda of a minni skirt(like Irma's skirt, and the top part or Cornelia's skirt). blue and green striped tights, with boots. and normal size wings.

Other: my backround is Chinese, but my mother's backround is American. so, im part Chinses part American
Vor mehr als einem Jahr animegothgirl13 said…
name:niala
hates:white magic
personality:a very dark and evil one
looks:long black hair black eyes black dres and black boots i have black gloves and black lipstick
element:earth
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Silentearth said…
Name: Skye Silence
Element: Earth
Likes: Gardening, reading, writing stories, listening to music, rain, Spring, Fall, and playing games
Dislikes: Stupid people, spicy food, bad grammar, horrible spelling, math, jerks, rap music, boring stories, and fighting over petty things.
Life in Heatherfeild: Goes to Heatherfeild Institute and is a silent girl. She is a bit of a strange person, often staring at people as if deeming them worthy or not. She's a friendly person to all, only if they deserve it and can name over half the kids at school. However, she's not really in any groups. She's mostly found in the library.
Family: She has her mother, Dawn, her father Mark, her older sister, Jamie, and her older brother in law, Alex. Her family is very close and hardly ever fight.
Personality: As previously stated, she quiet a lot of times and stares at people to deem them worthy of her attention. She's friendly to all if deemed worthy, but can be a really bad enemy if you make her mad.
Looks: She has long wine red hair with faint, nearly invisible blonde highlights, emerald green eyes, pale skin with small freckles. She is a bit of an Eco Goth, but she has some bumpkin tenancies.
Garudian looks: Her skirt is like that of Irma's, only a bit shorter, her top is like Hay Lin's but also shorter, it stops a few centimeters below her chest, blue and green striped tights, and knee high purple boots, along with normal wing sizes.
Other: My background is Irish mostly, but my family is also German, Scottish, and Norwegian so I'm a bit crazy if you get me angry.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bebushe said…
oh now we´re starting witch roleplays?