Windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

Windwakerguy430 9437 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9351-9400 of 9437

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
*Ophelia approached the blacksmith that was demonstrating the axes, paying no mind to the large blade and instead speaking to the shopkeeper* I'm looking for a man named Sigmano. I know he is in this town. Have you seen from him, and please, a yes or no will be just fine

*Rosemary was now moaning with even more pleasure and lust as she felt Sker'Ry's entrance against her own. This kind of pleasure, this kind of desire, she never felt it before. Not with another women. She was used to the long shaft of her passed lover, but not this. And she desired more. Her hands lost control as she slapped Sker'Ry's rear, rubbing at it madly with desire, as if she were trying her best to remove it. Her hot breath was hitting Sker'Ry in the face, her lips just inches away from her face*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
Sker'Ry let out small moans of pleasure, laughing some in a soft pant as Rosemary smacked her backside. She grinned at her some, resting her forehead against hers, their lips remaining inches apart. “Ya like it eh?” Her hands left the bench and slid down her own body to where Rosemary's were. She grabbed one of them, sucking on her fingers briefly before her other hand grabbed the other. She pinned both of them above her against the wall, her breasts pressing against Rose's bare ones while she started to grind against her faster, and then slowly while her free hand caressed her cheek. “Look atcha, after all of that talk,” She grazed her thumb over her skin softly, her eyes staring into Rosemary's as her hips started moving even slower, every bit of her hot entrance able to be felt. She began to suckle and bite on her neck. “Ya've got sucha pretty lookin' face, sucha needin' voice.” Her thumb ran across Rosemary's lips, and though her pace was still tediously slow, her grinding was rough, her entrance pressing down hard against hers.

~

The shopkeeper's mouth opened to speak, however, he wasn't the one to do so.

“That answer may very, depending on who it is that asks of the name.” Sigmano's voice spoke, one of the axes flying into the set up targets. “I am not interested in anything that you may have to sell, nor in any of your odor enhancers.” Another ax flew into the bullsey, the blade piercing through the hide with relatives ease. “If you are another demon seeking me, then you will surely die. If you are any creature that had come to me for revenge, you will die. If you seek my bed, then I am not interested.”
The man who spoke threw another ax into the targets, not paying attention to the voice that sought him out.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Sigmano... It's me *Ophelia did not bother to give her name. She knew that her voice would be enough. She stood there, her body in light chainmail, her black hair tied back and her sunken in eyes, from a full year of endless searching, still stood proud as she spoke* We have business after all. You remember the Servants, do you not?

*Rosemary continued to pant heavily as she felt her grind against her, her breaths becoming more and more intense, her one hand locking with Sker'Ry's as she responded with a lustful grin of her own* W-Well, you have ways of convincing me, c-cap'n. What else can I say except... don't stop! Keep it going
"Oh, I plan too," Sker'Ry's hips began to move faster the more intense Rosemary's breaths came, another moan coming from her mixed with some laughter. She continued to bite along her neck, sucking at the spots that she did so in and starting to leave her mark on her along with many others that were too come. She nibbled at her ear some, her grinding becoming more intense and relentless. "Cum fer me Flower Spice, let it all out," she breathed in her ear. The bench that they were on began to shake some when she began to move her hips with more force, the friction sparking more pleasure between them.

~

"I bare no interest, woman. We have no business. " The man stood there with four more axes within his possession, flipping one of them in his opposite hand before throwing it into one of the targets. And then another. And another. His accuracy was deadly, each ax splintering the layers of wood beneath the hide. His hair was braided back to where it was loose only in the back, dressed armor made of sections of animal hide that was kept together by a single strap that stretched across his left shoulder and connected to the rest. He flipped the last ax and threw it into the center of the middle target, much to both the shopkeeper and the other customers' pleasure.

(One year later: Sigmano)
 "Oh, I plan too," Sker'Ry's hips began to Bewegen faster the Mehr intense Rosemary's breaths came, anoth
If you wish for this world to falter to a greater power, for all of what humans have built to go to waste, then I believe it is your business *Ophelia said, her tone now more fierce than it was previously. She stood there, a look that lacked any emotion, any soul. She stood there a moment longer before she continued* You know who I am, Sigmano. And I know that you are the only one I can come to left. Flynn is needed by the gods that own him and Cian is a madman. Any help I can gain is gone. You, a man who has faced off against the spawn of other gods, knows what must be done

*Rosemary didn't dare to release, not yet anyway. She wanted to enjoy a moment more, but her passion, her desire to release, wouldn't let her hold it in. She leaned her head back, enjoying the pure passion, before she finally released, moaning ever so loudly, doing her best to sustain it, even chocking on her moans as she let it out*
"What happens to this world is of its own doing." Sigmano spoke with a bitter dullness in contrast to Ophelia. "If this world falls into ashes, I know that it will be terms of my own. As I said, I bare no interest. You have come to the wrong place, seeking the wrong person to aid you. Begone from me woman." He then spoke to the shopkeeper. "The axes. I will take them all." He said, keeping his words brief and simplistic as he passed on a bag of gold and silver to the man and went to the targets to retrieve his new equipment, yanking the axes away one by one.

~

"Aaah~ Naaaah, we ain't done yet~" As Rosemary was choking on her moans, Sker'Ry acted quickly while her partner was in her state of bliss. She lifted herself up a little and pulled her panties to the side, her stinger unclipping her bra. When her hips came back down, a newer bliss awaited Rosemary as the moist lips between Sker'Ry's thighs came crashing down onto hers. And the heat that had been felt through her panties was now raw and pure from its source.

Sker'Ry threw her head back, growling out a moan. Her hips immediately began to thrust quickly, grinding her entrance into Rosemary's hard, their clits scrubbing into one another's. The moist juices of pleasure that came from both of them only made it all the better. "Who's yer papi?!" She asked once again, but now in lust. "Scream it to me!" She demanded, grabbing the back of Rosemary's hair and using it to tug her head back for her to bite at her neck and show to her shoulders as their breasts were mashed together.
Sigmano... You know I wouldn't come to you if I had no other choice *Ophelia spoke, looking at Sigmano. She had this look of nothingness, void of any human emotions. She continued* I had to sacrifice something so that Flynn could stay sane. I sacrificed something to the Ancient Ones. Only when I did, did I learn of their true intention. Sigmano, you know as well as I that they are not true gods, not ones that are for the benefit of humans. That is why I need your help in stopping the Servants as soon as we can. Before Flynn does.

Y-You are *Rosemary shouted, her hips rocking hard against Sker'Ry's. She moved her head back as she shouted again* Y-you are my... whatever that is! *As she thrusted along with Sker'Ry in a wild passion, she wrapped her around her, pulling her body closer to hers, their bodies getting closer together, rocking harder and faster, clinging to her with refusal to let go*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cosmic_fusions said…
When they arrived, Dahlia looked at her surroundings while inching more towards Y’iel, a bit scared of the unknown. “Is this your house?” She blinked now in amazement. “You have a pretty home, Ange!” The woman exclaimed with a smile now. And although she went to explore around, she still kept her hand interlocked with Y’iel’s. “Is this where you have sleepovers with other angels? Ooh! Can I see your room? Is it big? Is it made out of clouds and water too?”

“You’re asking me to save my sister’s obsessive crush?” One of his brows raised, and he looked at Zealia who stared at him with begging eyes. He eventually rolled his own and groaned. “Yeah, Whatever, but if he’s being difficult I won’t try much stronger, got that?”
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Get out of here, Diamond Dog. We only support foxhound here Vor mehr als einem Jahr
"Ya damn right! Now say it!" Sker'Ry moaned more and more as their hips came together in wild thrusts of lust, her lips brushing across Rosemary's yet she still never kissed her. Instead she kissed at her face, her neck, licking her hot tongue across her skin. Her hand move to Rose's breasts, giving them hard squeezes from the side. She loved the way that Rosemary clung to her so dearly, the sound of her loud moans bouncing off of the walls of the sauna. The way her hips moved against her own so desperately as she gave her the pleasure that she had so badly wanted.

But then there was yet another spike of pleasure for Rosemary. Sker'Ry scooted up some enough for her to reached her hand back behind her. And as she still moved her hips, Rosemary would find two fingers entering into her roughly with a sudden push from Sker'Ry's hand. "SAY IT!" She said. "I'm ya what?!"

~

"As the saying goes, the horse comes only for the water. And once it drinks, it leaves. I see that this reigns as truth. You were foolish to make the sacrifice that you did." Sigmano said blandly. "It is true that I indeed know that the so called Ancient Ones are no gods. That has been within my realm of knowledge for quite some time. However, that does not make them my responsibility to handle. Not them, nor the Servants. My aid not available." After retrieving the axes, he began to leave the area.
*As Sigmano was walking away, Ophelia followed behind, calling out to him* Was it not you who said that this world ruled by one god is a world destined to repeat disaster, over and over again? If the Ancient Ones are successful, they will continue to use humans for as long as they live. Edrain will just repeat itself somewhere else. It's already repeating as we speak. And if they fail, that gives Cian's god the chance to rule. You choose to walk away from that when you have the chance to make the world better? Are you truly that pathetic that you would rather sit around and do nothing? Well so be it. I choose not to waste my time with stupid, pathetic men like you *With that, Ophelia turned, making her way to her location, with or without Sigmano*

*Rosemary was unable to hold it as her head swung back. She attempted to kiss her on the lips, but was unable to as the pleasure sent her head back, her tongue hanging as she moaned louder. But as she did, she finally responded, giving Sker'Ry what she wanted* M-My papi. You're my papi!
"I'm tired, principessa." Sigmano said as she left, his expression still remaining bland aside from his narrowed eyes. "And so are you. What is pathetic is that you choose to hide it behind some mask, having to lie wherever you lay your head and wake up every morning wishing that it will end. Having to lie to yourself for the days that you are able to live, miserably fighting for a cause that doesn't give a damn about you in the end. You judge me now, because I desire to live the rest of what I have left, while you are to weak to chose that for yourself. And then you come to me, asking me to aid you, and then insult the one that you have asked to help you? Yet I thought you to be more worthy of being respectable than so. I..have done enough. I have already been where you are. It is no longer my fight. Yet it will be yours until death, where you will rot away as the dishonorable, sullied bitch that you have become." He turned and continued in the direction that his small cabin was within, where he had finally found peace.

~

SKer'Ry leaned forward with a grin, nibbling at her jaw line as her hips finally slowed to a stop. "Theeere we go," She laughed. "Ya look like ya've been enjoyin' yourself. Now, ya want me to fuck ya some more, or wouldja like some dinner first?" She asked with a smirk.

~

"Understood. As long as you understand that your family as well as your world, and everything you love are at stake as well if he Nephilim is taken." Zealia said casually. "My brother won't rest until it is all gone. All of it. Every, single thing. With that being said, throw like you have enough backbone to consider everyone else, not just to throw." She stepped to the side and presented the portal to them. "Now, if you both understand enough to put your adult bottoms on, let us be on our way."
cosmic_fusions commented…
Y’iel! XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
“Brother?” Zealia blinked. “Wait... your my dad’s sister? So you’re like... our aunt or something?” Her brows furrowed in confusion. “And you’re not trying to kill us?” She was confused as to where her loyalties had shifted, if they did at any point. “Why did he name me after you?” She couldn’t help but ask.

Elijah rolled his eyes once he sent Tanis away, his attention shifting back to the others. “Less talk about the expansion of the ugly Quartzes, more kicking ass.”
*Rosemary let her head hang to the side, panting heavily with satisfaction, a bit of drool coming from the side before she answered* I... I could eat right about now

Death? Death is a preferable option *Ophelia turned around and grabbed Sigmano by the shirt, forcing him to spin around, forcing him to look her in the eyes* The hell I've endured thanks to the Ancient Ones! Their grip on my life has done nothing but bring suffering to me and many others. My father believed in their cause, only to watch his family despise him and his kingdom fall. And now I bare the curse so that Oswald could survive. I didn't sacrifice my beauty or my strength to gain their knowledge. I sacrificed my right to bare a child. I can't even have a child! Do you know how horrible that feeling is, to watch most of your life pass by, only being able to fight for others with your only hope of some happiness, the joy of being a parent, stripped from you!? All so you can bring that joy to others... By killing the very bastards that brought this suffering! *Finally, at that moment, Sigmano could see an emotion within Ophelia. But not one of honor, or of kindness, nothing that Ophelia was known for. All he could see in her eyes now was hate and a desire to destroy the ones that brought this suffering. No longer was Ophelia radiating with the honor she believed in. She now had an aura of vengeance burning inside of her. It was as if the want for revenge was the only thing keeping her going anymore*
Sker'Ry gave her a satisfied smirk, biting Rose's bottom lip and pulling at it softly. "I'll show ya where the captain's cabin is later," she said, grabbing Rosemary's breasts and massaging them between her fingers. She lifted her hips just a little and began to move them, her entrance just barely brushing against hers in a tease. "That way ya can...find your way around, when ya need to. Sound good?"

~

"You think baring a child with bring you happiness?" Sigmano shook his head in disappointment. "I myself have much stripped from me. And the things that I have lost, I know that I won't get them back. And so I chose now to live with what remains." He lifted his hand and pulled hers away from his collar. "If you wish to seek your vengeance then do so. But do not fuck with me because I refuse to be dragged back into a endless battle. I did not cause your problems." He turned away from her and continued on his way back to where he called home.

~

"Correction, it wouldn't be an expansion because I am not a Quartz. There is this rare skill known as thinking before you speak. That's what separates you and a jackass. Unless you have already forgotten that line." Zealia said to Elijah. But then she looked to the young woman that bore her name. "We will discuss more when we have the time. Until then, off you go." She clapped her hands twice, and two magic hands shoved the siblings through the portal, throwing them out a on the other side of the town that the inn was located in.

She looked to Elijah. "You, stay here. You'll be needed to maintain this position. This should be far enough that she won't since you, though she should know that we will arrive." She lifted up her index finger, and a ball of energy began to swirl into existence. "Meebrasha orsis". The sphere of black magic bulked suddenly into the size of a cannon ball. "Einktae". Odd shaped, letter like symbols appeared around the ball before they constricted around it and glowed with a foul red aura. She looked to Elijah. "This is what you will throw. Do not drop it." But as she gave it to him, the sphere quickly pulled him down to the ground, its weight almost immeasurably heavy. Heavy with curses. "Did I not say not to drop it!" She exclaimed with a scoff.
“Keep wasting time and I’ll drop it on your tits.” Elijah replied apathetically. Being that she had his sister’s name wasn’t helping at all. However, with a little readjustment, he was able to carry it and force it up his shoulders. He trembled a little before finally getting used to the weight. “Did I [i]not[i] tell you to hurry?” He mocked her question and scoff.

Zealia rolled her eyes and looked at the woman who bore her name. “Don’t mind him, he’s always like that. Let’s go!”
"Figured as much." Zealia rolled her eyes as well. "Wake for my signal and do whatever you can to not miss." She added as she started off towards the inn, first taking the time to observe what she could of what energies that she could feel from where they were. Once she got a good fix on things, she spoke to Zealia. "Do not let your guard down for even a second.
“I-I won’t!” Zealia exclaimed, however, her face was ridden with guilt and worry now. “I-I have many friends and family in th-there, we can’t let them get away with this.” She quickened her pace. “A-Are you sure my brother and my mom are alright?”
*Ophelia watched as Sigmano walked away from her. His words were brutal and harsh, far from the person she knew before. She wanted to apologize and ask for him to go back to his old ways. She also wanted to run and kick him, shouting insults at him. Yet she did neither. She just turned and walked away in silence, heading back to the entrance to prepare for her fight*

*Rosemary moaned softly now, nodding her head in a satisfied rhythm, trying her best not to just start thrusting against her once again. She kept her grin as she responded* Y-Yeah, that sounds just perfect, cap'n. Can't wait
is oswald still in a relationship with sir cleetus? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
No. Why do Du care XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Sigmano glanced back as she left as well, but didn't look for long as he went to the far outskirts of the small town and out to the small cabin in which he stayed. The were lines of animal hide hanging up close to the cabin from the things he had been hunting for the time that he had been there, most of them consisting of the animals that had been causing problems for the farms and crops of the town's farmers. And from time to time, he sold some of the hide to people who passed by in need of the material for a generous price. Other than that, he was able to maintain his peace, no longer allowing himself to be a puppet to things that considered themselves as "higher powers". And anything that came to him or the town to threaten it, he destroyed it. Any trouble from the town itself, he was the one that they called. A somewhat decent life with the broken fragments of what he had left to even call a life.

~

"Nah ah," Sker'Ry said, shaking her hand. "Ya only call me captain like everyone else when we're up there," She pointed towards the ceiling in reference to the decks above. "But down here, and up there in my cabin, ya know what to call me." She said with a grin, giving her a light pat on her cheek before she moved to get off of her. She licked the finger that she had shoved into Rosemary, sucking the lingering juices from it with satisfaction. Her stinger threw her bra up into her hands, and she threw it across her shoulder as she pulled her panties back on first. "

~

"They are the most "alright" than all of us in this situation currently," Zealia answered. "Y'iel will not allow anything happen to your mother. She would lay down her life for the woman, even after Helga is able to protect herself at the very least. As for your brother, he is somewhere where he is able to remain for now. However, that isn't what we are focused on as of now." She was silent for a moment, her brows knitting together.
"As I've thought. She's killed off anyone else that. And that, is fortunate for us." She said. "Now casualties are something we won't have to worry about."
*Rosemary remained on the bench for a moment longer, panting heavily with passion as she watched Sker'Ry dress herself. It was a full minute before she finally picked up her towel, her chest still rising and lowering in a rapid manner as she took in breaths, and wrapped it lazily around herself as she responded* S-Sure thing, papi

*Ophelia left, using the ability of the Ancient Ones that she was given, a weaker power compared to Kristoff, but still a power there. As she walked forward, the small village around her faded into a small, worn forest. The open land ahead of her changed into a single large yard, covered in the corpses of women, their stomachs bulging out, as large as barrels, with something inhumane stirring within. And at the center of it all, a single large mansion that was hidden within the forest. This was Ophelia's location. She had to achieve her goal before Flynn's arrival*
"W-W-What?!" Zealia exclaimed. "What do you mean everyone? Layla? Addai? Oriocho?!" Her arms flailed, and she felt her heart sunk to the bottom of her chest. "N-No!" She shook her head. "I-I'm going to kill her! How... H-How do you kill her?! How do you kill my dad?!"
Sker'Ry turned to Rosemary after she was dressed in her undergarments, lifting an eyebrow at the way that she wrapped her towel around herself. "Ya sure ya gonna be able to make it upstairs without fallin'? Yer legs are shakin' a lil bit still." She gave a half grin as she said this, her fingers trailing long the waist of her towel and around to where she gripped her rear roughly.
"Somethin' so plush ain't gonna be held by a towel ya know. Grab yer clothes. Ya can throw'em away after I getcha some new ones while we're up top." She smacked her butt before going to grab her only clothes, getting herself dressed in no time and all.

~

"The Nephilim is still alive, and so is Greisha. He needs them alive to take what he wants from them. There are a few other signatures that are still there, but they're being swallowed up by Macross's presence. But not for long if we don't hurry along now. As for killing her...that wouldn't be possible at the moment, I'm afraid. Attempting to kill her now will only grant her more opportunity. As for your father..that is out of our hands for now. The goal is to handle what's already in front of us before he arrives."
wait... wasn't zealia macross xD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
"Macross?" The name sounded very familiar. In fact, that was the name she remembered her mom yelling in horror of in the middle of the night sometimes. A frown came across her face at the thought that her lover and best friend were in the same place she was in. And when she was told to hurry, Zealia suddenly grabbed the woman's arm and flickered out of existence before reappearing right outside of the ruined inn. She didn't hesitate to run in. "A-Addai!" She called out.
"What are you–fool, don't be reckless!" Zealia called out, having to curse to herself as flames rose around the end and blew the therinymph back, the burning darkness reaching out towards her in waves.
However, Zealia had been expecting for there to be a welcoming gift for them. She appeared in front of Zealia, her hands outstretched in front of her as she used her dark magic to spin a twister of violent winds into the fire and causing them to combined before she used a barrier to force it to condense into a flat spot the burned at the ground and through the soil.

Her eyes searched across the outside of the inn, and instead of going in, she took a different approach. A wicked aura glowed around her, and she lifted her hands in front of her before throwing them to the right, the entire front section of the building tearing away and being thrown to the side where it was left to crash.
Her gaze narrowed, and she pulled the barrier up from over the flames that she forced into the ground and used it as a parrying weapon as whips of the same black fire lashed out at them. She slung the barrier in front of them before splitting it into two to use as her disposal, countering the lashes that were meant to scorch them into oblivion.

Macross stepped out of the large cloud of dust and into the opening, a grin on her rapidly healing face. "How nice of thee to come. We have been having so much fun, and for a moment I began to think that thee wouldn't come." Her eyes went between the Zealia that she was more than familiar with and the one that was merely a child to them both. "All, Zealia, darling. Have thou come to have that curse bestowed upon you again?"

Zealia was quiet at first, but then she spoke fiercely. "I came to make sure you suffer and die, and that my brother accomplishes nothing."

"Oh, but it is much too late for that now, isn't it? How brilliant. Because I am here to ensure that what my master wants remains here until he arrives." Macross yanked one of the whips forward, pulling Greisha out onto the ground in front of her. She had beaten the therian nearly to death, left charred slashes across her. "And thee will not interfere with that." She looked down at Greisha slightly twitching body and chuckled. "The poor young angel didn't even stand a chance. How twisted of you all to send her here, believing that she could even have hoped to match me."
"M-M-Ms. Greisha!" Zealia shrieked when she saw her. She was confused as to why the person who bared her name held an aura of wickedness when it came to displaying magic, and wasn't quite sure what was the reason to that. She was even a bit hesitant to believe she was actually on her side at first. But the nymph shook her head and focused on the manner at hand. "Release her! Release her at once!" She ordered. "Release her and Addai before I push your eyes down your throat!" She growled, her hands trembling as they summoned an aura with electricity pulsing through it out of anger.
Macross looked to therinymph with a smirk. "Correct me if I am mistaken, but didn't you and your little rats escape me by the mere grace of luck during our previous encounter?" She chuckled. "It would be my honor to set my master's plate again." She stepped on Greisha's head. "The Nephilim is going no where–"

"We shall see about that." Zealia retorted sharply.

"Oh yes, we shall." Macross's body began to vibrate harshly and tear into two until there was another one of her. The shadowy fire rose around her like an aura. Behind her, Styles and Unnit, their bodies now corrupted and being controlled stumbled forward, their faces reflecting an agony that forced their limbs to do her bidding accordingly. "Let's began, shall we?"

Zealia spoke to the therinymph that had been given her name. "Calm your nerves. Here, your anger, your hatred–they mean nothing. Look at your magic," she pointed out for Zealia to see that the electricity that ran throughout her aura was being drawn away, slowly diminishing into dark energy that was drifting towards Macross.
"No, I escaped because like everything else in your life, you've failed. And you will fail again. And again. AND AGAIN." She barked, her voice turning into a growl at the end. She breathed quickly with deeply furrowed brows, and when Zealia commented on her magic, her eye twitched. "How am I not supposed to be angry!" She yelled, the electricity in her hands only intensifying. To her surprise, she took a step back and exhaled softly to calm down. And at the sight of Unnit and Styles, her expression softened. "No... Not you guys..." And now she worried for Oriocho more than ever. As much as she worried for Addai and Layla. She closed her eyes, the aura in her hands disappearing. "You're not going to get away with anything." She spoke sternly now when she opened her eyes. "You and my stupid dad are going to fail. And I'll make sure of that."
"Failed, thou say?" Macross began to laugh. "Thy family has been shattered, disbanded and soon will be discarded, the wasteland of a whore thou calls thy mother crafted into a endless source of energy to feed from while she remained the naive, sad bitch that she has been since the beginning as she nipped at his feet. My master's memories have begun to return rapidly to their original state, just as he had planned them to. With the wretched light of the Therian no longer holding his presence at bay, his power has grown by the second. Everything you see around you now...you yourselves being here. The days that you were born. It all has gone accordingly. We have already won."

"Enough." A ball of dark, arcane magic curved across the air, grazing against the ground as it rose into Macross's face rapidly.

However, Unnit's body was forced into action, a shield of light infused magic shooting from the ground and swallowing the ball of dark magic before it had a chance to detonate.

Zealia grimaced. "..So it's true."

Macross's grin only widened. "Oh, you thought it to be a lie? The oni has been a lovely puppet. All it took was to break her...and keep her hope dangling above her head until she eventually corrupted herself. But enough talk. I am sure that my master would like to have a few choice of words with thee as well."

Both Unnit and Styles were forced into action. Shards of light spiraled into a glow around Unnit, rising into the air before showering down onto both Zealias.

Styles had gone into a sprint, inhaling deeply. Any form of heat within the vicinity around them began to drain, his chest glowing a molten orange before releasing a beam of fire that stretched across the area.
Zealia quickly took action, her magic following every inch of the perimeter the beam of fire was sent through. And once it reached most of it, she built her magic upward and enclosed the source of where it had come from, suffocating both Unnit and Styles. "Fight for yourself, you coward!" She glared at Macross now, before elevating the hot, enclosed barrier she created with the two experiments in them and smashing them towards the ground. She disappeared from sight, and was nowhere to be seen. It was an invisible force that smashed Macross's head against a broken pipeline from the inn.
The second Macross that had split from what had been assumed to be the original made a simple gesture of her hand, and the enclosed barrier was shattered by the subjects within it, the combination of their power more than enough.

Styles blew steam from his nose, the heat that had been released now rising into the sky. Unnit forced a wave of energy out from the ground where the invisible force had struck from, the energy sprouting like wild thorns.

The barrier of dark magic that Zealia tried to encase it before it could spread all the way stretched into it was torn asunder into nothingness. However, this wasn't her priority. She bolted forward towards the inn, already in the middle of disappearing only for Macross to intervene and dispel her magic.

Both of the Macross's grinned, and the inn was set ablaze from the inside out. "
Zealia immediately dropped her attention from the others when she saw the inn being set aflame. Her eyes widened in shock and she immediately went inside, a barrier of her own surrounding her body as she ran quickly. "A-Addai! ADDAI! ITS ME, ZEALIA!" She rushed through the rubble, and made a path that blocked the fire to seek any victims, and most importantly, her lover.
O-okay *That was all Rosemary could manage to say as she slowly picked herself up off the bench, panting heavily now before she left to get dressed in her old clothes*
Having a fun evening Du two XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
The chunks of the building that had been torn away by Zealia shot up into the sky and crumbled into chunks of flaming concrete that shot down towards the ground.

Zealia's eyes widened in surprise, but she retaliated quickly. She moved her hands in an arc as if she were slinging something, an arch of earth surrounded by a barrier that tightened around it raising above and flicking out from the ground. It swung and collided with the inflamed building, causing it to burst and send chunks of burning building and fire all over the place.
However, Greisha's was still in danger, the fire falling towards her. Zealia had to make due with what time she had to protect her, bringing her hands together and pushing them down towards the ground and in turn, causing Greisha to be dragged deep beneath the surface in a tomb of magic.

Unnit and Styles both blitzed her, their movements forced into sync by the corruption that controlled them as they both attacked her at once.

Zealia's eyes narrowed in both directions as she was forced to retreat into evasion. But she did so calmly, still assessing what it was the Macross was up to exactly.

Meanwhile within the burning building, a dark force began to force the therinymph backwards, the abyssal flames being carried onto it that stretched into a blaze.

~

Sker'Ry was already pulling her boots back on by the time that Rosemary got dressed in the mucky clothing that she wouldn't have to where for too much longer. She stretched, chuckling as her mind was on the fun that she had just had. Seeing Rose satisfied had been quite the treat, and even more the pleasure of doing. "Hurry'it up! They've probably already started settin' tables!" She called to the other room where Rose had left her clothes.
"Addai! Addai, please!" The nymph shrieked, lifting rubble after rubble to find him. She tried resisting the force that pushed her back, but her emotions allowed it to do so. Her heart was filled with unimaginable worry and concern. She regretted ever leaving in the first place, and if anything had happened to him, she would eternally blame herself and eventually find no reason to live. He was the only one she had left.

Her fists trembled in thought, and she tore another pipeline from the ground before enclosing it with magic before swinging it with extreme force across the head of whichever Macross she encountered first.
Okay, fuck Rose and Eli I guess XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Du keep having her wander off and they can't build any sisterhood connection xD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Then let her come on the ship so they can. It's not like Zealia has anywhere else to go XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Also Jade being the good friend that Du are, what is the rough draft for all this plot. I'd read it, but Du know work.... Fuck it XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Hey don't blame me for being slow *Rosemary called out* You got me shaking all over *after a minute, Rosemary finally walked out in her clothes, a blush and a smile still on her face* Ready to go
It would be both of the Macross's that the therinymph would come to encounter, one of them using the flames around them as a force that parried the swing. The other slithered forward, phasing right through the fire, her hand splitting into the barrier and grabbing Zealia by the jaws, her fingernails digging into her cheeks. "Thy light has changed. Before it was fragile, dying. But no matter. It will make a fine meal for him." She chuckled before shoving the therinymph through the wall.
The second Macross grinned, raising her hand. "Thou can make this simple. Make it oh so easy. Surrender, and the Nephilim may live." She grinned. "Live longer than thee, at least. It may even be painless."

The building shook outside as the battle outside continued, the original Zealia stopping both Unnit and Styles as they attempted to enter the building. I need to end this quickly, she thought to herself. With Macross still lurking around and she could feel that they were running out of time.
However, the subjects before her didn't seem to be wavering in stamina in even the slightest. Not only that, but the injuries that she inflicted should have debilitated them by now. Is it the corruption?
She watched as they stood back up once again, her brows furrowed, and her attention shifted slightly to the
burning inn. She had to hurry.

~

At the sight of Rosemary's smile, Sker'Ry paused for a moment, seeing her blush. It was...nice. She smiled a little herself. "Guess that pretty lil smile on yer face is sayin' that ya won't be hittin' my ship again anytime soon eh?" She chuckled. "If yer ready then c'mon, lets go grab somethin' to eat."
You could say that *Rosemary turned to the ship, patting it gently as she joked* Sorry for punching you Ocean Fucker *She chuckled a bit before answering* Yes please. I'm starving
Zealia quickly recovered when she was thrown through the walls, and right before she was about to retaliate, she came to a pause at the mentioning of her lower. Her brows wiggled some, as if they struggled to droop or to furrow in anger. "You lie. Either way you'll just kill him. You can guarantee his safety, and you nor my father is a person of their word!" She exclaimed before punching Macross across her jaw. "You're a deceitful--" She punched her again. "--evil--" She kicked her with her knee. "--UGLY CREATURE!" The nymph screamed this time, and the next punch she threw, was one of magic that sent a very powerful wave of wind, blowing not only Macross backwards, but also setting the flames to rest on one half of the inn. She panted with enraged eyes, them gleaming with a light stronger beyond belief. Not having to lend her brother some anymore revealed what she could truly hold in her.
Macross chuckled while she picked herself up slowly, brushing herself off. "Oh, but my master is one of is word. When he says that he will destroy, he destroys. When he says that he will obtain, he obtains." She cracked the stiffness from her neck that the punch had caused, and her eye sockets filled with black. "You claimed to the Nephilim that thou would protect him." Her grin returned. "And so what does that make thee?" Her arms raised to her side, and the black flames rose from the embers that they had been reduced to, but now much more violent. "Come, is that all thou have?"
The second Macross's hand suddenly dug into the hybrid's hair from behind and yanked her head back as her hand clenched around it. "Does that not make you a deceitful little whore just like thy mother? Or do all Quartz have something that magically excuses them from any fault while you all hide behind your delusion of self-righteousness like the pests thou all are?" Her elbow slammed down into Zealia's throat before she spun and flung her down the hallway.
"Evil. Yes, I am. Very. Since the dawn of my creation, I have been. I usher in carnage and death. But thee, who sees thyself as some saint has done more than enough thyself. Yet there's always an excuse behind it isn't it? " She chuckled. "And now thou will be the death of the Nephilim, and there will be nothing that thou can do to stop it. To hold thyself up so high, yet to be as ugly as thou claim another to be. Is it poetic? Or perhaps irony? Or, like mother, like daughter. Pitiful." She began to laugh, but then grunted as the middle of her back began to bulge, a pleasurable agony coming to her. And soon, shadowy tendrils of coursing darkness stretched themselves out. "Oh my~ I suppose the souls have kicked in." She licked her lips as she began to walk down the hall, the blaze of wicked fire following behind her. "Stand, halfbreed. I would like to enjoy myself while I set the table in thy blood."

~

Sker'Ry led the way, closing the door to the sauna room before she started making her way down the hall and towards the awaiting stairs. She slid her hands into her pockets as she spoke. "So, think that sister of yers got back yet? Ain't gonna be fair witcha doin' all the cleanin' yerself."
Eh, I'll manage *Rosemary said, throwing her hands behind her head again as she gave her a smirk* I think she deserves to rest, at least for the evening. Besides, I've been sitting on my ass for a year. The least I could do is stretch the bones a little and get some exercise

*As Flynn, Kristoff, Reinard and The Nithloraul arrived to the location of the next Servant, they found the mansion was riddled with corpses of servants, slaves as a matter of fact, all of them pregnant, their corpses split open, their kin sprawled out into the dirt, only... their children didn't look human. They didn't look like anything that walked the earth. What rested in their eviscerated stomachs was a gelatinous abomination with sets of tentacles and see through skin. Whatever it was they were carrying, it was not created through normal breeding. Regardless, Kristoff was disgusted at the sight before he spoke to Flynn* Ophelia is here. I can feel it. Flynn, I don't know what Ophelia's goal here is, and I don't care. Our goal is to destroy the Servant. And if Ophelia gets in the way... you kill her. You kill her or you will suffer the consequences... Do I make myself clear?
"Oh really?" Sker'Ry asked, looking over at her with a little grin. "Pretty sure I can help ya with both stetchin' and exercisin'. We can start with ya bendin' over." She started up the stairs, skipping a few as she always did to save her the extra steps.
*Rosemary couldn't help but let out another giggle at Sker'Ry's comment, stopping just shy of in front of her so she bumped into her, Rosemary slightly rubbing her backside against her in a playful manner as she responded* Oh, that's very kind of you to lend me a hand, Sker'Ry
"Careful Flower Spice," Sker'Ry's hands smacked onto Rosemary's backside as she rubbed it against her, "or I might just have'ta lend ya more than just a hand." She said with a playfully sly smirk, her hands sliding up the leg holes of her shorts to rub across her bare skin.
*Rosemary moaned, her legs swaying back and forth as she rubbed against Sker'Ry, her hands reaching back to brush against Sker'Ry's hair. She turned to her with a smirk as she responded* Well maybe I want more than a hand. Maybe I want all of you, "papi"
Sker'Ry chuckled, biting her lip softly as her hands guided themselves over Rosemary's body, passing in between her thighs and over her hips and eventually up to her breasts. "Maybe," She replied. "Maybe I want the same of yaself. Maybe after our meal, I'll invitecha to my cabin, and give ya the time of yer life, eh?"
*Rosemary chuckled in a passionate manner as she turned to her, giving her a lustful smile as she responded* I look forward to it. Maybe I can return the favor that you gave to me. After all, you more than earned it
Zealia clutched at her throat and coughed some, wincing in discomfort before shaking the pain off. “You and I are nothing alike. She took a few steps back when she approached her, her brows deep in a furrow. “Souls or not, you’re still nothing.” She growled. Zealia stomped on the ground, raising large chunks of rubble and sending it flying her direction. “You’re nothing!” She repeated, punching her in the gut with magic as she stood her distance.
Are Du really going to ignore my posts every time I direct them at Du XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Also, fuck that. Mitmachen me on The Talking Forum, where we just talk Vor mehr als einem Jahr
link Vor mehr als einem Jahr
"Thou're right. Thee are nothing like me. I have actually accomplished. So if I am nothing...what does that make you?" The second Macross was already behind her, a web like string of magic attached to the earth that had been torn up and yanked it backwards. She grabbed the therinymph by the neck and ran towards until she forced her body through it, proceeding with slamming her face into the floor. "I wasn't comparing thee and I. No, no. I was establishing my dominance." She drove her heel into the back of her head, over and over. And over before kicking her back in the direction that she had been thrown from where she slid in front of the mutating Macross.
"My my, and thee claim to be so morally high that every time thee fuck up, thou attempts to make any excuse thee can and think that the people around thee have no right to do to thee what thou has done to them. At least I have the decency to not lie about what I've done while the rest of thou lowly pests attempt to make light of it and breed." Macross stared down at the woman at her feet. "It's until thou find the person that holds thee so highly until they find who thou truly are." She tipped her head to the side. "Attached strings being cut, one by one until the one thou hangs onto the most is snipped." The tendrils that sprouted from her back stabbed into Zealia's wrists and ankles simultaneously, her body being used as a mat as Macross walked across it, jamming her heel into the side of her face before she knelt down. "If I gave thee the choice of the Nephilim or the child, thee would chose what thee wants the most." She chuckled.

~

"I've already got some pretty good ideas of how ya can return that favor," Sker'Ry's fingers brushed Rosemary's hair back. "Trust me..the sauna was justa start." She promised, leaning in as if to kiss her lips, but instead placing a kiss on her cheek. She chuckled again, her hand lingering at her body until she started back up the stairs.
*Rosemary leaned in to kiss her lips as well, only to get kissed on the cheek. A part of her was getting tired of not getting to kiss her, yet she giggled regardless and follows after, admiring her body as she lead the way in secrecy*
As they were heading back upstairs, Sker'Ry's stinger began to look as if it were going through a phase of shrinking, it's size reducing until it pulled itself into area of hard armor on her lower back. She ruffled out her hair some, running her fingers through it slowly until she stopped and glanced back at Rose slightly with a smirk, knowing that she was looking.