Windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

Windwakerguy430 9437 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 9437

Vor mehr als einem Jahr cosmic_fusions said…
"Heeyyy! I've scared you once!" Helga huffed. "Do you not remember the time while thou bathed I made an appearance of a piranha in the pond? I think that was a good prank." She chuckled before rotating herself back to place. "The children are fine. Zealia has offered to take care of the laundry and I spotted Elijah reading in the library~" The witch smiled some, her attention falling on the book Wiezen held. "Why do you need it, may I ask?"
Vor mehr als einem Jahr -Universe_COLA- said…
Ossiana rolled her eyes when she heard Enricho stumble into the room, however, she continued with folding their clothes until his arm wrapped around her. She gave a lovely sounding chuckle and turned her head to look up at him. "Was your nap well?" She asked, kissing his jaw.

~

Wiezen raised his eyebrows in surprise a little. "Zealia offered to actually do something aside from asking to go shopping and getting manicures? And Eli, reading? Hm. That's new. I hope they don't think that that alone is going to be enough to change my mind." He said. When she asked about the book, he smoothed his hand across it's rough cover. "To read it. What else would I be doing with a book?" He chuckled.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Well, it wasn't anything compared to having you sleeping next to me, but I think I slept alright *He gave a quiet chuckle as he lifted her head up slightly and kissed her lips affectionately*
"Mmmmhhhmmmm, AND she will also fold the clothes once dry and organize them back into their corresponding drawers. Ahh, and Eli has taken care of Wick's stable and already fed him as well." She added on to the list of things they'd done with a proud smile. When Wiezen asked about the book, she tilted her head. She stared at him for a moment, her brows lightly furrowing. "Well... You know, if you need more information about something, learning how to cast a new spell, wanting to learn the history about something or... someone..." Her ears perked slightly, but she managed to smile. "I don't know..." She finally said. "It seemed like something was bothering you earlier and I only wish to know if you're okay... Or you know, if there's something I can do."
Ossiana giggled some as she kissed back, licking his bottom lip a little. "Well, I would have preferred if you had slept in bed instead of the chair, zhough I would have joined you either way after I finished with zhe washing of clothes." She smiled at him.

~

"Huh...alright then if you're sure then it's out the back we go. We don't have time to deal with any guards right now. I spotted some of them going towards the bridge on the north end, so I'm guessing that whoever is in charge here is expecting the our target. Must be somethin' high end, maybe some sort of meeting or some business like that." She said, pushing the goggles from over her eyes and storing them in her pouch as she started down the stairs. "We better get going."

~

Wiezen paused for a moment in thought. scratching the top of his head with the end of the book's spine, which felt as if it were made from and actual spine, and then spoke. "Actually, there is something that I'll need your help with...that is, if you're willing to of course."
Enricho: *He chuckled at the thought* Oh, I know you would've, love *He gave another light chuckle as his hands trailed down her body, slowly moving down her back. But as he did so, he gave a light groan, still sore from his trip to Edrain* Damn, I got hurt way more than I thought. I may need to meet our old friend to get it fixed, Oss

Rosemary: *She gave an agreeing nod* Alright. Lead the way, Jud
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
The corner of Helga's plump lips curled into an eager smile, her pupils dilating some and flickering into the shape of a star before returning back to normal. It was as if she was a little girl being told a top secret."Yes! Yes, of course!" The witch emphasized. "Of course I'd be willing to! Anything for my Wiezy!" Her ears lowered some before they perked fully. "What can I do for you?"
"Well that's what you get for being reckless yourself, Enricho." Ossiana said sternly, and at the mentioning of a "old friend", she raised her eyebrows. "You are going to see Flynn or Franziska?" She asked curiously.

~

Judissia led their way back down the stairs cautiously, her hand on the hilt of her katana while striding down three steps at a time. Before they reached the bottom, she came to a stop to listen closely. When she didn't hear anything, she peeked around the corner before motioning for Rose to follow.

~

"Aah, as excited as ever I see." Wiezen chuckled some at her enthusiasm. "Well, I'm going to need you to go to Hai Shang of the Fre Kingdom to retrieve something from Bonnus that I had asked her to hold onto for a few years. Just tell her that I sent you so she'll know why you're there."
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Now wait a minute. Hai Shang doesn't sound very English XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
cosmic_fusions commented…
....yes Vor mehr als einem Jahr
He's never coming back. Creepy guard #2 is never coming back Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Enricho: No, not them. They have enough problems as it is. The last thing they need is to take care of a broken man. I'm going to go visit Helga and Wiezen. They can fix this arm up, good as new. *As he mentioned it, a thought came to mind* I think I'll take Oasis with me. She's friends with her daughter after all

Rosemary: *Nervous about the guards in the building, she followed behind Judissia*
"Bonnus?" Helga blinked in confusion. "Who's Bonnus?" She asked, taking her a few minutes to dig back into the memories she forced herself to forget. It rang a bell after a minute. "Ohhhh, Bonnus..." She remembered, though she did not say anything about her. She processed the rest of Wiezen's words. "Hai Shang of the Fre Kingdom..." She repeated, scratching her chin in thought. "I have no idea where that is BUUUUUUUUTTT I'll find my way around." She gave him a thumbs up. "Should be easy to get to."
Wiezen blinked before facepalming. "Uuh..never mind, I'll probably have to do that myself. I don't need you getting lost for weeks again like you were when first arrived here." He said. "And even til this day I don't see how you even managed to do that." He chuckled. "So with that said, I have something else for you then. "I need you to prepare a dish of your liking. I'll also need a map for a tracking spell if you wouldn't mind the extra. But that's only if you'd like." Wiezen added.

~

Ossiana blinked. "The Quartz?" She tipped her head to the side for a moment, thinking on his words. And then she smiled. "I zhink I may accompany you. I would like to speak with Helga and catch up on a few zhings. And I'm sure Oa would love to see her friend."

~

Judissia moved around carefully, taking the time to stop at every corner and listen for any movement. When she didn't hear anything, she moved on once again until she was no longer focused on being silent. "I think this place is clear." She said out loud. "We would've caught wind of something by now.."
"Whaaaaaaa--?? No, I can do it! I may get lost, but heh, who doesn't, amiright?" Her ears twitched briefly before she lifted a brow at his comment. "When I got lost? Remember when Jr. got lost while you two played hide and seek? We couldn't find him for hours! And it turns out he was in the fridge eating all leftovers." She crossed her arms and stuck her tongue out. "A dish? Check. A map? Check. I can do all of that, AND go to, um.. Hey Bang of the Fry Kingdom." She gave another thumbs up as she marched her way to retrieve a map.
"No Helga, only the dish and the map." Wiezen said with a chuckle. "And it doesn't have anything to do with fry or fire in any way possible." He went into the kitchen and opened the fridge, grabbing himself an english muffin to snack on. "He sunk his teeth into it and drained away the color instantly before his teeth chomped all the way down for a large bite.
Enricho: Excellent. You go ahead and get ready, dear. I'll go and let Oasis know *He gave her a smile as he turned and made his way to Oasis room. He just hoped that this would at least cheer Oasis up in some way*

Rosemary: A-Are you sure, Jud *She looked around the area, still not too sure herself*
"Awwwwwwww, no fair! Helgy wants to take care of things so that Wiezy can stay behind and rest." She said before she disappeared from sight. She came back a couple minutes later with a roll in her hands and handed it over to Wiezen with a proud smile. The witch then proceeded to help him with the groceries and put the food to their corresponding shelves and spots in the refrigerator. "What are thee getting from the fry kingdom anyways? Fries?" She guessed. "Get them extra salted if so. ...with cheese."
"As sure as I can be." Judissia said. "But we're still not taking any chances." She glanced over at her. "Has Kopfdämon been givin' you shit again?" Kopfdämon, the word that they had decided to refer to the voice in their head as. And even they've already admitted that it was a part of them, it was at least a way to let it be another thing to distinguish them from their voices.

~

Ossiana had given a nod at his request and went to prepare herself for their trip.

Meanwhile, Oasis laid curled in a ball as her hammock swung, her arms wrapped around herself as she slept and her tail slumped over onto the floor from the side.

~

"It's not from a fr--never mind." Wiezen said dismissively while eating his muffin, levitating things into the cabinets and making sure that they were directly in the front for him to grab for later use. He scratched his butt with his other hand as he went towards the stairs to head up to his library. "I'll be in my studies when everything is finished love."
Head demon? Oh, that's terrible XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
-Universe_COLA- commented…
XD That's the point. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
She's not sleeping like a cat, Katzen can't wickeln, wickeln sie their paws around themselves! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Rosemary: *Just the mention of it's name put Rose in a bad mood. She exclaimed to Judissia* When doesn't it? Stupid piece of shit

Enricho: *He made his way back up the stairs and lightly knocked on Oasis door* Oa, dear. Your mother and I are going to meet Helga and Wiezen. I thought maybe you would like to join us
"-h-huh? Wait, you're leaving?" She asked, even if he was only going upstairs. "B-But what should I cook? What do thou want me to cook?" The nymph frowned some, her ears lowering. "I'll prepare anything you want." Helga said, rinsing the vegetables and fruits with water to cleanse them.
"I know you are but what am I, brash cunt-hole." The voice retorted with a tone that sounded as if it were to have a glare behind it.

"If it helps any, at least you have someone here with ya to say that they understand the feeling, right? Then again of course you would already know that." Judissia laughed a little at the end of her words, scratching her fingers through her hair. "

~

Oa's eyes opened drearily at the sound of Enricho speaking from the other side of the door, most of what he was said not really being comprehended by her in her drowsiness. She blinked sleepily for a second or two before laying her head back down and turning over to face away from where she heard her father's voice.

~

"Cook anything that you'd fine fit Chef Mourey. Thank you my sweet nectared nymph~!" Wiezen called from the stairs while making his what up them, his attention moving to the book in his hands.
nectared? xD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
...you have a vagina? XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
No. I'm just a giant nectar sack XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Enricho: *He didn't hear any noise, and instead, responded once again* Come on, Oasis. Your friend, Zealia, will no doubt be there. I'm sure you would like to see her, right?

Rosemary: I wish no one else had to deal with this kind of thing... But yeah, I guess it helps
"Yeah..me neither." Judissia said. "Especially not you at the age you were back then." They came about the fountain that they had passed on their way to the stairs, and instead of going straight, she took them over through the hall to their right. She didn't know why, but she had an odd feeling about this place, and her wariness switch flicked itself back on.

~

Oasis mumbled something that was no where near the volume to be heard, nor comprehensible, grabbing the leaf blankets that she never used and rolling herself up into a burrito, curling herself up within it.
Helga blinked from where she stood, hearing Wiezen's voice get fainter as he created more distance between them. She gulped, her long ears lowering even more as she looked at all the ingredients she had in hand. The witch felt... sort of intimidated by them all. So many possibilities... so many recipes... so many opportunities... so many chances of... failing. The nymph played with her fingers for a moment as she debated on what to cook.
Enricho: *He leaned against the wall just outside her door. He had to think of some reason, and then it hit him.* And I also think that Helga was making a nice chocolate covered sugar cane cake. And I doubt Zealia would save any for you if you didn't make it there. Helga did say her kids have a sweet tooth

Rosemary: Yeah..... Not the best childhood *She didn't say anymore on the matter and just followed behind Judissia*
helga aint got time to feed another fucking child that ain't hers xD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
also, i've come to the conclusion that enricho only visits when he wants something xD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Would Helga really say no to an injured friend......... Probably, yeah XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Oasis wiggled around in her burrito of covers for a moment, debating on what she would do. After a few minutes of silence, she reached her hand out of the covers and grabbed her pillow, and then rolled out of her hammock and onto the floor to cushion the fall. She then worm crawled all the way to her door and used her tail to open it.
She poked her head out from the covers, looking at her father with low eyes. "I don't wanna go. And Zealia would send me so--" She cut herself off as she remembered that Zealia had also told her that her magic had been restricted. So she just stared at him while her tail slowly pushed the door back close, her expression drowsy and blank.

~

When Wiezen entered the library, the book he had was already opened to some of the pages in the middle of it, his eyes scanning across the pages while he used his finger to make quick notes of things. He sat down in one of the chairs at the oakwood bar-counter that sat off in the corner instead of in his usual comfy chair that he used for reading. He didn't pay much attention to his surroundings, for his focus was solely on the pages of the book's text.

~

It took them a short while, but they finally came upon a door that looked like it had been sealed shut from the outside. Which Judissia found more than just strange, for the door also had a lock to it, though there was no knob or anything to pull it open with. "Great..." She sighed, looking around them to see if there was any other way out.
Stop making Oasis do these things, COLA XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Enricho: *He gave a sigh as he looked at her in her blanket, before he responded* Come on, Oa. You never say no to your favorite cake. And being a Cover Caterpillar? I thought you said you grew out of doing that when you were a kid *He chuckled as he continued to speak through the door*I promise you will enjoy yourself, Oa. And Oss would love it if you came too.

Rosemary: Guess the door's locked now, huh *She gave a shrug as Judissia looked for another exit*
"Don't judge me!" Oasis growled as she worm crawled back over to her hammock and got herself to standing up straight to climb back in. "And it's called a BLANKET ROLL! A BURRITO!" She corrected childishly, snuggling the blankets around her. "You guys probably don't even trust me to go anyways, so you can have a nice trip!"

~

"It looks like it's been like that for years." Judissia said, looking back to the door for a moment. "But it won't be for long." She stared at it for a moment before drawing her sword quickly and slicing at the lock with one quick strike. The large lock shattered where it hooked to the door, falling to the floor and leave a hole where a loop was left, one that had been made specifically for that door. "Alright, now one more." Taking a stance with the posture of a striking viper, a second one following behind it, splitting the wood in sections and leaving deep gashes within the wooden frame.
Taking a step back, she lifted her foot and kicked out the section that she had cut into formation, kicked out portion falling with a heavy flop onto the ground. "Move, now!" She said to Rosemary and was out the door, immediately starting to climb the tower, using the trees that stretched out over the fence as cover.
Enricho:*He chuckled at her wording for it, but his expression became more soft at what followed.* That's not true, Oasis. We only reacted the way we did because we were worried about you. It's just what parents do. We know that you are better than that. We do trust you. We trust you very much, Oasis. And we want you to trust us as well. Please, Oasis, can we just enjoy our time together as a family.... Can we just spend time with our little scorpion burrito *He snorted and snickered at the wording, but his words were sincere and held much care for her*

Rosemary: *Surprised and slightly panicked at her sudden command, she ran after Judissia*
Right across from Wiezen sat Elijah, his legs dangling off the seat as he read his book upside down. His eyes came to view a pair of legs from where he was. And as he looked up, he came to the realization it was his father in the same room. He also noticed he didn't seem to notice him. The hybrid yawned some before he debated talking at all. But he kept Helga's words in mind about mending fences with Wiezen. "Soooo.... Whatcha readin' there, dad?" His voice broke the silence.
Oasis was silent for a long moment, and it seemed as if she wasn't going to say anything at all. But then she could be heard growling to herself from within her room before she sighed, and then spoke. "...Will you leave me alone if I go?"

~

Judissia climbed up the side of the tower and pushed herself off in a jump, outstretching her hands to catch on to the branch of a tree and using the momentum to swing herself around into a crouch on top of it, checking for guards before jumping down and sprinting into a nearby alleyway just two guards were coming around the corner a few yards away.

~

"A book." Wiezen answered simply in a distracted manner. The liquor cabinet for to the bar, which was much smaller than the one in the kitchen, opened up, and a small bottle of scotch floated from it before it closed softly. The top unscrewed itself on its own and a short glass filled with ice lifted from under the counter and into his hand for him to pour himself some, though he barely even filled the glass halfway.
well no shit sherlock Vor mehr als einem Jahr
XD Well, he asked Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Enricho: *He gave a playful smile as he spoke again* Maaaaybe.

Rosemary: *She was barely able to do the same, the branch catching her off by just that much, and made her way to the alleyway, just avoiding the guards line of sight as she caught up with Judissia*
wOw tHaNkS cApTaIn ObViOuS Elijah mocked in his head before he rolled his eyes. He closed the book he was holding in his hands before sitting up right. The hybrid observed his father in silence for a long moment before he spoke again when he saw him sip from his drink. "Can I have some?" He asked. "Please?"
"There isn't a maybe. It's either yes, or yes. Anything other than those answers, I'm not going anywhere and I'm going to stay in my burrito where I can't be bothered." Oasis stated. "So if that's your answer the BYE DAD!"

~

Judissia dipped around corners until she reached a street where the guards had already passed through, slipping pass onto the other side and maneuvering through buildings until she found a decent climb that led her onto the rooftops once more where they could avoid the eyesight of the people below.

~

"You're welcome." Wiezen retorted, hearing Elijah's thoughts loud and clear as he turned a page in his book. At Elijah's question, he came to a stop and glanced over at him, then at his liquor. He was quiet for a moment until another glass appeared on the table with three cubes of ice within it. "Let's make a trade. You let me have a cigarette, I'll let you have a drink or two. And don't try to lie above the smoking, Zealia already ratted you out on that note. Buuuut I may or may not have grinned internally at that. So, what do you say? I won't tell your mother if you don't." He looked over at him again, giving a sort of smile.
Enricho: *He gave a chuckle as she continued to use the word* Okay, okay, I won't bother you if you go with us *He stood straight and held his hand up* I solemnly swear not to bother the little burrito if she agrees to accompany her lovely mother and father

Rosemary: *She jumped up onto the roofs after Judissia, panting ever so slightly as she finally caught up with her*
I like how most of these characters are now just Schauspielen like total chodes and are making these really dumb jokes XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
xD Maybe because 20 years of not having to deal with bullshit made them soft and Mehr open to dumb jokes XD Buuuut.... Vor mehr als einem Jahr
And despite that, Flynn's the biggest choad of them all XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Elijah's ears lowered some and his facial expressions softened when he realized his father had heard his thoughts. He gulped soon afterwards and leaned back against the chair. At his offering, his eyes squinted at his father as he debated about the trade. Eventually he sighed and reached into his pocket before he retrieved his box of cigarettes and pulled a single one out, standing slightly to lean and hand it to him. "There. Now your side of the deal." He said, raising his glass with ice.
What the fuck is this, Middletown? Who agrees to trade alcohol for a smoke with their kids XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
"Lovely?" Oasis snorted sarcastically. "And I am not little!" She cursed to herself as she unrolled out of her blanker burrito and sat up in her hammock, blowing a few strands of hair in front of her eyes. She looked over to where she had rolled her stuff up in a packing bag, letting out a sigh. It took her a few minutes to change clothes, and when she opened the door, she was dressed in an all red version of her previous attire, some of her hair still remaining tied back in a loose ponytail. "Let's get this over with." She muttered.

~

Wiezen took the cigarette and sparked it almost instantly, and was in the middle of taking a puff from it when Elijah spoke again. The top unscrewed itself from the whiskey bottle and filled Elijah's glad a third of the way full before stopping. He waved his hand over the glass and a piece of butterscotch candy plopped into the liquor, causing it to sizzle slightly in a fizz. "If I'm going to give you a drink for the first time, might as well make it right." He said, sighing out a light mist of smoke.

~

Further away they got from the tower while Judissia led the way, taking long and quick strides. Now all that was left to do for the moment was get to Kahni, and they'd go from there as planned. The daylight was becoming more potent, and it was time for them to duck out of sight for the time. The pace of her sprint picked up when they neared a large gap that needed to be cleared to get to the other side, and not a second to late from the edge, she jumped high and far, soaring into a somersault before landing gracefully onto her feet and keeping forward, only straying to jump onto other buildings that were across from them.
Okay, Oasis is starting to bring it back. That's good Vor mehr als einem Jahr
wiezen's such a fantastic father Vor mehr als einem Jahr
what a core example of what a dad should be Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I know right Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Enricho: *He gave her a smile as he patted her shoulder* I knew you couldn't resist seeing me and Oss. Alright, after you *He stood to the side and gestured her to go first*

Rosemary: *When she saw Judissia make the jump with the flip, she didn't hesitate to speed up her run and jump. Rather than a somersault, she fell with a roll, but immediately picked herself back up and continued to move*
Elijah blinked at the glass he held. "That's it?" He questioned as to how little he had put in. But when he tossed in the butterscotch candy, his ears twitched to the fizzling. He decided not to question or ask for anymore because he knew he was going to get scolded. He stirred the mixture with his pinkie before sucking on it and downing the glass in just two gulps, suckling on the candy as he laid back down. It wasn't like that was his first drink ever anyways. Lots... and LOTS of parties along with deciphering Wiezen's code to the liquor cabinet a few years ago. He rested his head against the fluffy pillow and pulled out a cigarette for himself as he finished chewing the candy.
Judissia soon came to see s spot where four alleyways seemed to intersect and jumped down into it. Her breathing was as steady as it was from when they had started, and now she looked around, her eyes searching the ground until she found half of a hemp cigar laying in the crevice of the cobblestone ground, the part that had been lit pointing to the east.
Snatching it from the ground, she went east.

~

"Couldn't resist? Oh I could resist alright." Oasis mumbled under her breath and went further upstairs to the door to wait outside instead, her arms crossed across her chest in agitation.

Ossiana was coming upstairs soon enough, a small basket held in her hands. She had changed into a plain white buttoned up shirt that was under a hot sand colored dress-shirt that just covered her knees. She smiled at both Oasis and Enricho, glad that her lover was able to coast their daughter from her room for them to take their trip to the Quartz's home together.

~

Wiezen had given a shrug to Elijah's "that's it?" question before absentmindedly pushing the bottle across the counter to him while he retrieved the whiskey. His eyes wandered across the pages of the book quickly, and he licked the tip of his thumb before flipping to the next two pages, muttering something to as he took another puff from his cigarette and rubbed at his temple. He poured some of the whiskey into the scotch that was already in his glass and settled with that, taking one long sip from it before he added, "Oh, and don't drink all of my scotch. It's the last bottle up here."
aBsEnTmIdEdLy Vor mehr als einem Jahr
You're missing an 'n' Jade XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
oops. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Now I can shit talk you........ But I will let it slide. FOR NOW! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Enricho: *Once he saw Ossiana coming up the stairs, he greeted her with a smile* Ready to go, love?

Rosemary *Once she turned the corner, she saw Judissia run toward the east. Sure enough, she was quick to follow after*

Oswald: *He slowly made his way back up to the family house. Today, he did not do much of his usual thing. He didn't flirt with any girls, he didn't attempt to fight any nobles, and due to Elijah and Zealia's punishment, he wasn't a victim in their ceaseless bickering. He just made his way home, having accepted that today was just not one of his most exciting ones*
Elijah was happy when he found out he'd brought a lighter with him, proceeding to ignite the end of the cigarette. His eyes glanced at the bottle being pushed towards him, a very small smirk becoming visible in his face before he poured himself half a glass of the liquor. He would've enjoyed levitating the cup to his lips, but using his hands would do fine. He took another sip before resting again in the chair, inhaling another whiff of smoke before exhaling it with ease. "What book are you reading?" He asked in attempt to break the silence, following his mother's advice to introduce a conversation.
Ossiana gave a nod. "Yes, I am prepared for our departure Richo." She answered with a warm smile, her eyes holding a twinkle in them when she looked at him.

Oasis kicked her foot across the dirt impatiently as she waited for her parents to come so she could get all of it over with, the talking, the having to be around people. But perhaps seeing Zealia would give her someone to vent to and make things a bit better.

~

It didn't take long for them to find Kahni settled on top of a crate that blocked her from the view of the street behind her, sitting cross-legged, yet another cigar being rolled within her fingers. She licked her tongue across a strip of it and was tucking and rolling one bigger than she had at the hotel, but oddly enough, unlike before, this one was scentless aside from the tinge of tang that it held to it.
When she saw Judissia and Rosemary approaching, she gave occupied wave, motioning them over.

"We've got guards gettin' heavy around." Judissia said right off bat.

"Didja get a look at their get-ups and weaponry?" Kahni said, snickering a bit as if the situation was humorous to her.

"Yeah, what about'em?" Judissia asked, getting closer to the crate so she too would be out of sight and would be able to take notice of anyone who was coming from the other directions.

"Their not just normal guards. Those are mages." Kahni said, tucking and rolling with her fingers until she was done with her creation, now holding a hemp cigar the size of three of her fingers put together and longer than all of them. "The other ones are Civil Striders, soldiers from the northeast. From Caledat to be specific, the one of the Five Great Cities, and just in our luck, the one that has the most advanced armed forces throughout the countries."

"Caledat? So those weapons they had...shit." Judissia cursed.

"Exactly." Kahni nodded, like she'd already known what Judissia had been about to ask. "And somethin' has them uptight down here. The good news is that they might be here on the account of the guest they're supposed to be havin' in a bit. I overheard a few people talking about some sorta top priority meeting that's gonna go on between the mayor and Wein.

Judissia furrowed her brows, traces of concern finding their way into her expression for the first time. "I think we would be able to get the job done still. But the kick in the ass is doing so without having to exactly cost anyone their life. We got mages, and now soldiers to deal with."

Kahni looked at her and gave a cheeky grin. "That's what this is for." She said, holding up the freshly rolled, obese hemp cigar.

~

Wiezen really didn't give an immediate answer, sipping from his glass and puffing from his cigarette, mumbling out some of the words that he read. "The Ágnosta Paidiáac" He answered finally when he reached the end of the page that he was reading and now transitioning to another. He looked up from the book and at Elijah, his eyes puncturing into his. "When did you suddenly become so interested?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, his gaze moving to the book that Eli had been reading and giving a questioning nod towards it.
Enricho: Alright, Ossiana. Let's be on our way. Wouldn't want to keep the precious "burrito" waiting, now do we *He chuckled as he held his arm out to her*

Rosemary: *She listened carefully, not wanting to interrupt, but as soon as Kahni finished, she only crossed her arms and chuckle* It's about time we had a real challenge, right Jud? Nothing we can't handle, though
Elijah shrugged. "When did you become such a somewhat cool dad?" He remarked, his gaze moving towards the cigarette Wiezen held along with his drink. He remained silent for the next few minutes before glancing at the book that was suggested to him. "You told me to read so I read. Just obeying dad's orders, ya know?" He took another sip from his drink before licking his lips. "What's this Agnita Paidick you speak of anyways?"
Judissia rested a hand on her hip, smirking a bit. "Hm, that's if you can keep up without rupturing a lung. I could hear your panting from all the way in front of you." She teased.

"I'm sure she'll do fiiiiiiiiiiiine." Kahni added in. "So for now, we wait it out and pile up our stamina, caz we sure as hell are gonna need it heh?"

~

Ossiana's smile turned into a half-grin. "She did it? Zhe blanket burrito?" She began to chuckle as she thought back to when Oa was only a child, back to when that was the only way that she would sleep refusing to just simply be tucked in. And the more she started to reminisce, the more her smile began to shorten, becoming something that wasn't exactly a frown, but was far from a smile as they made their way out of the burrow.

"Will you two come on? I kind of want to just do this so I can be left alone." Oasis spoke up, her hands shoved in her shallow pockets to where her thumbs were exposed at her sides.

~

"When? Since the day you and your brother and sister were born. You three just never seem to keep the same definition of the term." Wiezen answered Elijah's remark. He took a long drag from his cigarette, the long ash being dumped on the counter as he took another sip from his glass. "Obeying orders even though that book looks more like one on mythological species of creatures rather than ones about the evolution of rocks. But I'll let it slide because hey, at least you're reading something." He put out the end of the cigarette. "And it's Ágnosta Paidiáac. or Paidiá." He corrected. "Aig-nos-ta, Pai-di-act and or Pai-dee-uh." He sounded it out so it could be pronounced clearly. "I swear, I don't know who's worse with pronunciations, you or your mother."
"Anyways, the Ágnosta Paidiá, also known as the Filii Ignotum in more ancient tongues, translates into "Unknown Children". My current area of revisiting for information."
Enricho: *He gave a joking wave to Oasis* Yeah, yeah, we're coming *With that out of the way, he made his way to the door of the burrow and held it open for Ossiana and Oasis, ready to make their way to the Quartz family house*

Rosemary: H-Hey, you can't make fun of my lungs when you're the smoker here *She gave a joking 'hmph' as she crossed her arms*
"Ehhhhhh..... doubt that." Elijah commented about Wiezen's past of being... "cool". He looked down at his book when Wiezen said it was the wrong one, giving him a shrug. "Mom said I could read it. And she's definitely better at picking books than you are. I mean, come on, really? RoCkS?" Elijah took another sip of his drink without a scrunch on his face. "Yadah yadah blah blah pie." He repeated after Wiezen's clear pronunciation. "Unknown children, eh? What, you got even MORE kids you never told us about? Dontcha think this family is big enough as it is? I don't be needin' anymore annoying siblings." He joked, though he was serious about the last part.
"Hey, it ain't cigarettes or tobacco for that matter, and this smoker can still outrun you without breakin' a sweat." Judissia shot back with small bit of laughter.

"Hm..maybe it's because her fanny got fatter over the years. Baby got er some back." Kahni began to laugh some herself, covering her mouth when she almost did so more louder than she intended to.

~

Oasis, who was already outside, resisted the urge to stick up her middle finger, but decided against it thinking that it was only going to make an already long day seem longer. And she was not in the mood for a longer day, far from it.

Ossiana stepped outside, the heat of the sun above refreshing to her as it always was. "So, love. Are we going to use a potion or travel by foot to arrive zhere? Have you not a way to contact zhe witch and notify them of our arrival before hand?"

~

"NO." Wiezen emphasized on his last statement. "No more children anywhere. There are enough of you handfuls as it is, more does not sound very pleasing." He looked back to his book, but still spoke to Elijah. "The only reason you believe she picks out better books is because she didn't seek to punish you in the process. I don't think she understands that punishments aren't supposed to be "fun"." He went from reading the pages to now skimming through them, looking for something more specific.
"She believes that I am to hard on the four of you. But I don't. If anything, while she's busy attempting to still pamper you, I'd rather show you what you need to be shown and tell you what you need to be told instead of what you would want to hear. And that's what you four hate about me, isn't it?" He chuckled. "But the three of you will never understand...not now, at least."
Rosemary: *At the mention of that, she leaned against a wall, her face red, as she looked away, speaking quietly* ....my butt isn't that big

Enricho: Well, I think I still have some teleportation potion left for us. But sadly, no way of contacting Helga, so we can just treat it like a surprise visit. But I should probably think about getting one of those carrier birds some time soon. God knows we all have had enough surprises to last us a lifetime *He reached to his pouch and took out a vial of blue potion, before calling out to Oasis* Oa, you be the first one to take a drink
yeah, because she loooooves surprise visits Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Yeah, but the Morgan-Scorpio family doesn't destroy her cottage, so it's one of the better surprises XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
"Well maybe she thinks that because the punishments you give her are fun." Elijah shrugged and chuckled. "Believe it or not, Grumps, I don't hate you. I don't think any of us hate you for that manner." He said, scratching his chin in thought. "You're the tough one and she's on the more gentle side of things. There's a balance. Or else I think neither of us would be alive right now." He took a puff from his cigarette. "So don't worry about it. Stop holding grudges against your favorite triplets." He finally said. "It's not like we're happy either that we disappointed you both. Heh, look at us now." Elijah tapped the tip of his cigarette, the ash falling onto the counter. "We're doing great disappointing mom. See? We don't mean to do it, but we still do."
"Awww~" Judissia poked at Rose's heated cheeks. "Look at this! These are sayin' otherwise!" She began to laugh some more.

Kahni snickered and waved her hand for a moment. "Alright, alright, leave Rosey and her big tooshie alone. We've gots business to tend to, we can get back to that later." She leaned forward some, her demeanor coming a bit more serious, despite the smile that was on her face. "Wein should be arriving before afternoon, which means we've like an hour an uh half."

"We go along with the original plan A. As long as we can catch him near the town circle, guard or no guard, we'll have the advantage of surprise." Judissia stated.

~

Wiezen was silent while listening to Elijah, sipping on his scotch-whiskey combination and savoring the heat that it formed on the inside. By the time Elijah had finished, he seemed to have finally found the page that he was looking for. "I'm not grumpy, just old." Wiezen said to his son finally. But then he came to a pause. He looked at Jr. for a moment, something different being caught deep within his eyes, something unsettling but not quite able to be pin pointed. "How about you accompany me to the Fre Kingdom today?" He coughed slightly. "There's something there that I need to pick up from an old family friend."

~

"Yeah yeah yeah," Oa only continued to mumble to as she went over and snatched the bottle from her father. She opened it and drank some from it before glowing as she gave it back to him and disappeared in the next instance. She reappeared near the cave that led to the portal, which then would lead to the lands of the Quartz, since no normal teleportation potion would lead them directly to the Quartz's residence.

Ossiana rolled her eyes and just released a sigh. "You are up next dear." She said, looking to Enricho and still managing to smile a bit.