Windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM
save

Windwakerguy430 9437 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5051-5100 of 9437

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Uh... Kate what? *That was all Rosemary said on the matter before she turned her attention to Flynn, walking out to meet them. She waved and spoke* Hey Flynn. You ready to go?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"I would love to do so to keep you company Helga, but I must find my students." Y'iel said. "Do not worry, for I am sure that there is no more danger than it was the previous day. I will be alright."
cosmic_fusions commented…
COLLAAAAA, LUBBB MEEEE BAAAACKKKKKKK Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cosmic_fusions said…
“B-b-but... B-But if y-you get h-hurt...” Helga sniffed, biting her lips to prevent saying the worst thing that could happen. “M-M-Macross e-evil...” She warned her. “Don’t want her to harm you...”
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Okay, fuck me, I guess XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Y'iel gave a nod at what she already knew now. "Yes, I am well aware of that now. The same mistake will not be made twice." She paused for a moment, and then spoke again. "To ease your worries, tomorrow afternoon if I must, and we shall dine on the critters of the sea. Perhaps a bit of time out will help, yes?"
COOOOLAAAAAA!!! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(Okay, I see Jade doesn't like responding to me, so whatever)

*Rosemary gave a sigh as she saw Flynn approach, before she turned to Jud* well, I'm heading back to the ship, Jud. We can talk about how angry you are there *With that, she took a sip of her potion and tossed it to her* See you there *And with that, she disappeared)
naaahhh Vor mehr als einem Jahr
What do Du mean nah?! Jade, respond to my posts. This isn't funny anymore Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Helga pouted with saddened eyes, her lips trembling as she unintentionally emerged her puppy face, staring up at Y'iel with the same look she gave Wiezen. However, with a beaten face and red eyes, it didn't work to her advantage. All she could do was suck up her feelings and nod, wiping at her tears. "....o-o-okay, Y-Y'iel...."

Zealia was silent as she stared at the scene between her mother and Y'iel. She took her reply as a cue to lock her arm around Helga's in a gentle manner. "It's alright, mom. You've got us. And we've got you know. Besides, I think it's time you rest some more for tonight."
"Yes, it would be for the best that you rested," Y'iel agreed. "The day has surely been a rather stressful one for you, and you will need plenty to replenish your strength." She took Helga's hand in her own for a moment. "Remember, use the light I gave you if you are ever in danger again. I do not want you to be harmed any further."

~

Judissia caught the bottle, but turned to Carlyle before she took a sip. "Remember, keep in touch with us, alright? Don't be a stranger if you need somethin'." She said, giving her a thumbs up before drinking from the bottle and leaving it there for Flynn to take.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
OKAY! What is this?! Why am I getting ignored now? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
....because i forgot to include Judissia. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
COOOLAAAA :((((( Vor mehr als einem Jahr
*Rosemary already appeared back on the ship, with Oswald waiting for her* So, did you speak to mother?
*Rosemary chuckled as she responded* Yes, Mr. Formalities. I spoke to "mother". And she says she's proud of you
*Oswald, despite trying to stay professional, felt some joy and pride as he was told what his mother felt. He just turned away from Rosemary to hide his expression before continuing* That's fine. Well, we'll be reaching land come morning, so you just do what you must. And please, no more guests on the ship, alright?
*Rosemary, hearing that, gave a nervous chuckle* Oops.
*Oswald slowly turned his head back to her, his brow raised before responding* Oops? Why oops? Rose, what did you do?
Helga's hands were cold in hers. "O-o-okay... n-no harm t-to you... t-too..." She mumbled, a little sad now that Y'iel was leaving.

"The quicker you go to bed the sooner night will pass." Wiezen Jr. suddenly said, a phrase his parents would use often whenever they wouldn't want to sleep as toddlers.

Helga looked between everyone before nodding softly.

"Aaaaaand, I have a surprise for you!" Zealia exclaimed, attempting to lighten the mood. When she retrieved her hand from her pocket, she revealed a small pink bottle labeled Hair Growth, a small little something she was working on ever since they had to shave her mother's hair. Helga blinked, squinting as she struggled to read the bottle before the corner of her lip twitched some into an awkward smile. "t-thanks...." She blushed.
With a poof, Judissia appeared next to Rosemary, swatting away the smoke around her. "You know, I'm actually starting to think that those potions aren't half bad. With a little sugar and some lemon juice or somethin, it would be a lot more bearable and easier to get down." She said, looking up after dusting herself off for the second time that day. "Oh. You must be Oswald, huh? Thought you'd be taller."

~

Y'iel smiled some herself, the warmth of her hands slowly leaving Helga's. "Off into your dreams now, darling." She smiled at the witch, a eyes meeting the emerald of hers. "Sleep fairly."
*Rosemary gave a smile* Yeah, he gets that impression from a lot... of..... OH SHIT! *Before Rosemary said another word, she threw a scarf around Judissia's face* Quick, put this over you. God, how could I be so stupid to forget! Oh damn, oh damn, oh goddamn!
*Oswald looked at Rosemary panic, crossing his arms* What are you on about now. And why do you keep bringing guests onto this ship. I know it's a big ship and a big ship needs a big crew, but I'd rather have them come willingly
*Rosemary didn't hear a word he said, as she continued to panic* Alright, Jud. You gotta keep that scarf on *She leaned in and she whispered* I forgot to tell you that Enricho and Ossiana are on this ship. And I don't know how they'll react if they see you
"Excuse me--WHO THE FUCK DID YOU SAY WAS ON THIS SHIP?!" Judissia exclaimed. "Are you kiddin me!? Out of all the things that you could've forgotten, you choose that!? I thought they lived in a damn desert!" She said, yanking the scarf from over her mouth.
coooolaaaa, you're not maaad at meee, arreee yooouuu? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I'm mad at Du XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
cooomeee oooonnn, I wuuubbb youuuuuuuuuu :)))) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Helga's hands closed into fists in attempt to hold that warmth Y'iel provided her momentarily. ".....n-n-night n-night..." She told her just above a whisper, her eyes never leaving the Therian as her daughter began to literally drag her out of the scene since she hesitated in going upstairs.

Wiezen's ears twitched some before he turned to face Y'iel. "Thank you." Was all that he told her, cleaning up after everyone's mess and organizing the boutique so it would be back in business by tomorrow.

Meanwhile, Helga still attempted to glance at Y'iel despite her now being far from her sight upstairs. She played with her fingers a bit, her eyes now adjusting to the light in her daughter's room when she opened it. Zealia helped her mother hop onto the side of the plushy bed, and before she could say something, Helga's mouth was already mumbling.

"....f-f-flower...?" Helga's ears perked as her eyes caught sight of the dandelions on the nightstand she didn't notice before.

"...huh?" Zealia's brows raised. "Oh, sorry, I don't know how those weeds got here, lemme just--" She was about to pick them up and throw them away before the shrieking of her mother startled her.

"...N-N-NOO!" Helga yelled, sniffling some as she apologized for scaring her daughter. Zealia just stared at her mother sniff at the flowers, a single petal entering her nostrils before she sneezed in a cute manner. She held them closely in awe, playing with them and twirling the stems around her fingers as Zealia began to pat some of the cream she made onto Helga's bare scalp.
Carlyle stared at where Judissia and Rose had been before they disappeared for while, thinking about what it was that ahe was going to have to do now. She couldn't remain at the boutique, that was for certain.

~

Y'iel's ears twitched into a perk, a small expression of surprise coming to her face when he thanked her. But them the corners of her lips lifted into a small smile. And at the command of her power, an outline of light faded into existence around a few things, helping Jr. with some of tbe cleaning and organizing.
Hey, Jud. Don't make it bad. Take a sad song, and make it better Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Remember, to let her into your heart. Then Du can start to make it better Vor mehr als einem Jahr
COLA! Du ignored me again! :( Vor mehr als einem Jahr
*Rosemary was trying to wrap the scarf around Judissia like a turban, hoping to pass it off* They did, but their home got blown up after Bonnus sent some scorpion dick head to attack and stole their daughter, which is why I'm gonna go find Bonnus, kill her little shit henchman, kill Bonnus, and get their kid back for Oasis' sake. But, for the time being, your name is... uh.... Jasmine, from the east, okay? Like the tea
Zealia covered her mother's scalp with the head wrap, tying it gently and letting it do its work overnight. She tucked her mother in, who was still fidgeting with the flowers that were left for her, her expression less saddened now. However, when she was about to step out, she heard her mom whimper. Helga peeked out of the bedsheets with a frown, like a child would scared of the monsters under her bed. "...s-s-sleep h-here?" She asked her.

"Uhh... I... I have work to do, mom." She conjured a small smile for her. "But I'll return by your side soon enough, okay? I'll just be downstairs."

"...b-bu-but..."

"Just downstairs, mom." She reassured her before blowing off the candles and exiting the luxurious room.

Helga blinked, looking at her surroundings with pouted lips before looking at Zealia leave her alone in the darkness with her troubling thoughts.

Wiezen returned from the kitchen, his antlers glowing dimly as he finished up cleaning what was necessary. He glanced at Y'iel before noticing Carlyle was no longer in the boutique. He smelled her being outside, following her scent before he found her. "Do you need shelter?"
Carlyle had been distracted from her thoughts by the stars for the little moment of her peace of mind until Wiezen's voice startled her. It took her a second to find her breath again before she spoke. "Shelter...well yes, b-but I was just on my way if I've been standing here for too long!" She said quickly. "I'm...I'm sorry for bringing trouble to your family..." She said quietly afterwards.

~

"Jasmime? Don't fucking insult me ya twerp!" Judissia said, slapping her hands away when Rosemary kept trying to wrap the scarf over her head. "On top of that, this'll never work, especially if Oasis sees me first."
"You should be more than sorry since you basically exposed us to all dangers imaginable." Wiezen replied, not caring for her stutters or that he had startled her. "If it weren't for Helga you would be frozen and floating in a dark, dark galaxy light years away." He told her, his tone as serious as ever. "However, because she considers you family; I have a duty to provide your leech-feeding soul with shelter."
Oasis see's what first?
*It was clear that they were already seen, as as soon as they turned, Enricho was standing behind them, his arms crossed as he looked between them. Rosemary was quick to pull Judissia's scarf up to cover her face before turning* Enricho, what are you doing here?
*Enricho's eyes moved slowly between the two of them before he spoke* I came looking for Ossiana, but found out she wasn't above deck. So I was going up to check if she was with her new friend on the crows nest
O-Oh, that's a shame *Rosemary looked at Judissia, already sweating* Oh I don't think you met my friend. This is Jasmine, from the east. She's runaway royalty and-
We've met, Rosemary *Enricho immediately cut her off as his eyes were now on Judissia*
*Rosemary was already starting to sweat bullets as she asked* Y-You met, huh?
*Enricho gave a sigh, before continuing* I may be dense, but you think I'd easily forget her *Enricho then turned his attention to Judissia, before asking* Why don't you tell me what you're doing here, Moonlight Thief? Though, I'm sure it's a different name now
Carlyle began to sniffle some as Wiezen spoke to her in a flat out condescending tone, blaming her for everything that had happened thus far. Everything negative. But as she spoke, Wiezen would come to find that this wasn't the case at all. "Such a scarred aura...scared. I'm truly sorry."

~

"Would you cut it out! Beijesus child, I am not a damn mummy!" Judissia pulled off the scarf when Rosemary had threw it over her head again, her attention slowly turning to Enricho when she heard his voice. Things seemed to cone to a stop for her, the salty breeze, the ever so sinking drift of the ship across the sea. "..Huntsman..." She said softly, her eyes staring into his. She was at a loss of words for a moment, the last time she had seen Enricho being when she was still trapped in her own personal hell. When she finally came to terms who he was, she spoke. "That was just a title," She chuckled. "Still got it though. As for why I'm here, it's for a number of reasons really. My name's Judissia." She took a few steps towards him before holding out her hand for him to shake. "Nice to formally meet the man who got to kick Macross's ass for a few minutes." She said, giving a half grin.
"Your apology is not accepted." He reminded her despite her saying sorry again, ignoring her last few words. "I will ask this once more: Do you seek shelter?" He remained with the same tone as before. "Helga isn't fond of leaving you out again."
*Enricho looked down at her hands, before his eyes raised up to her* Sorry for the lack of formality, but you need to leave right now. It's nothing personal, but Ossiana is not going to be happy to see you here. She's already dealing with too much right now, and she can't have anymore stress. We lost our home, our child, and she is having trouble with our other child, and she is bottling it all up to stay strong, when it's going to only tear her apart deep inside. So, I must ask again, you cannot be here.
*Rosemary stepped in front of him, already responding* Now hang on, she doesn't mean any harm-
I understand that, Rose *Enricho interrupted her, already breathing heavily to handle the confusion and stress* But it's not a matter of what she means. Ossiana, just seeing her, will cause trouble.
B-But... *Rosemary was hoping to try and find some solution* But can't we just talk about it with Ossiana? Surely she'll understand if we just sit her down and talk
*Enricho turned to Rosemary, before speaking* Would you be willing to speak with someone who destroyed your people, your family, and your life? Even if they aren't the same, the appearance will be enough to send her into a blind rage.
Okay, I joked about how much of a mess this'll be, but I'm super interested XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
"But if Oasis is here, and we've known each other for years by the way, then maybe that'll be enough to calm her down." Judissia said, but then continued with "Then again, I doubt it's gonna be that simple. Because she tends to hold grudges pretty hard. She's hard to reason with .." She sighed. "But, I can't leave
Rose and I, and probably Oasis have things to handle."

~

Carlyle's ears lowered a little more. "Shelter, yes, but you have made it evident that it cannot be here, and I don't wish to put anyone in further danger. Also...you do not have to be so rude. Helga is going to get better. I'm sorry that you have to suffer this sadness."
*Enricho gave a sigh, before he turned around. As he walked away, he spoke* I never saw you here. If Ossiana finds out, you two are on your own*
*Rosemary breathed a sigh of relief* Thank you Enricho
*He gave them both a half hearted wave and left the room*
"Don't worry, I'll try to stay out of her hair while I'm here." Judissia smiled slightly while Enricho walked away from them. "Thanks." At his wave, she gave a "hmph", and her attention transferred back to Rosemary. She watched her for a few seconds until she smacked her upside the head again, just to make it even clearer that she still wasn't off the hook.
"You've put us as far as danger can go." Wiezen replied in a snide way. "Helga wants you to stay with us, and if you don't, she'll have a fit and kill herself." He told her. "So I think you know where this conversation is going."
*Rosemary groaned before shouting* Will you stop hitting me? I'm the reason you're even allowed on the ship
Carlyle frowned. "I think you played a part in it yourself with trying to make enemies out of friends." She said finally. "I'll stay for Helga, but by no means are you going to keep treating me like I'm the reason your father doesn't want to deal with you." She said unexpectedly with a bit of flare to her voice. "And you should be lucky you still have your mom instead of talking about her like she doesn't matter."

~

"Oh yeah? Well I'm the reason you're not stuck in a cage or still mashed together with the blonde, so suck it up." Judissia retorted. "I need to find a place i can lay low, any ideas?"
"I'm treating you like the reason of almost killing my sister and possibly my mom." Wiezen said back as soon as she finished. "What my father chose to do and not to do is none of your business." He added on. "And I do not talk about her as if she does not matter."
"Yes you do! And I said I was sorry, and you can clearly see that! I didn't know that he would be able to track where I had been the way he did! He used some sort of spell that tracked the essence of my magic that I'd never seen! I'm not trying to say that I didn't make a mistake but just..just give me a chance here."
"I do not. What evidence brings you to lie through your tongue?" He glared at her with steely eyes. "You should know by now with your life wanted that you never LEAVE a trace of you behind, especially not in the same house with people in it." He raised a brow, appearing now like a father scolding his daughter. "Life is no game of kids with chances above chances. Second chances turn into three and then into eight until finally it breaks everyone APART."
*Rosemary sighed, rubbing her head, before answering* The best place I can think of is below deck in the holding quarters. No one goes there
And it turns out that's exactly where Ossiana is Vor mehr als einem Jahr
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Nope Vor mehr als einem Jahr
"I didn't leave a trace, he's just better at using magic than I am! I can do all the stuff that you guys can do with magic on my own! You think I don't understand that none of this is a game? I've had my share of hardships too. And its the way you treat Helga that shows where all of your problems are coming from, and that's exactly how you talk to her." She paused for a moment. "...You're just like him." Him, referring to the artificial Therian than had paid the boutique a visit in search of her.
She took a step away from him, her eyes shifting between the boutiqe door and Jr. for a brief second. "Why can't you accept that I just wanted to help? That I am trying to help?"

~

"Alright, lets get down there. But I don't need to be seen, so is there anyone else here that I need to know about right now?" Judissia asked while pulling Rosemary off to where no one would see them.
"Excuses, excuses, and more excuses. I guess you really are a Quartz." He said dryly. "No wonder they were so tired of all the foolery my idiotic siblings brought in." Wiezen Jr. mentioned, they referring to his parents. "If you do something good for once maybe I'll be able to tolerate you better. But until then..." He paused, stopping himself from saying anything further. His sharp ears caught sound of her mother snoring all the way from upstairs, his ears twitching briefly before they lowered slightly and he closed his eyes to prevent himself from sighing. "Come in."
*Rosemary had to think for a moment before answering* Well, Franziska does like to talk, so best to avoid her for now. That should be all
Carlyle ended up closing her eyes as well, but unlike Jr., her sigh had continued on its way out, almost as if some of what he felt had seeped over to her as well. Agitation, anxiousness. Relief. When her eyes opened, she looked up at Wiezen Jr. "...Thank you, Wie...zen?" She said questionably, still not used to having to call someone else by that name.

~

"Are you SURE, that's all?" Judissia asked again with a raised eyebrow. "Also asking so we can have a place to talk. We need to have a plan A, B, and C this time around." Becaise she'd be damned if things ended up like they had last time.
Wiezen held the door open for Carlyle for the time being, shutting it rather harshly and locking it for what felt like the 100th time. “What other necessity do you require?”
Cringing when the door was slammed behind her, Carlyle was silent for a moment, and though her thoughts told her to lie and say nothing in response to Wiezen's question, her words spoke against it as if the thought were blocked by a wall. "Truth potions...a lot of them--not saying at least 2 or three wouldn't work either," She added quickly, nervously. "I'm...not very good at that part of magic." She admitted in a mutter.
“I can tell.” Wiezen reassured her, leading the way through the clothes of the boutique and up the stairs that led to an actual house. “Truth potions, and what else? I speak of your feminine necessities.”
"Um....soap and a bucket of water." Carlyle answered while following along, looking through the many styles of clothing that the boutique offered.
That was her way of bathing, the way she had been taught. Or rather forced to. She never had gotten used to showers after the one time she had a chance to do so at the old Quartz Mansion. Bath tubs ended up feeling too cramped, so for her that only left the way she had always known. The only alternative for this for her was a clean pond or stream. The luxuries of scented soaps and lotions were something that remained just that. Luxuries, ones that she wasn't all that interested in.
“A bucket of water?” He said almost mockingly, taking it as a joke. “My sister can provide you with plentiful oils and soaps she herself made. As for a bed, would you prefer twin, king, or queen? A sleeping mask? What scented candle?”
*Rosemary gave a nod* Yes, Jud, that is everything you need to worry about. I mean, Crow and Lilith are here too, but they're too busy dealing with each other to really care about anything else *As they spoke, Rosemary opened the door to the holding quarters, which was a single small wood bed in a dimly lit room* Well, I've been in worse inns *She stepped inside before turning to Jud* Alright, so what's the backup plan
Carlyle began to quickly become flustered by the many questions that Wiezen asked. "Just...just a room! And...and a bucket of clean water with soap--and the truth potions." She repeated her first request again, this time more assertively.

~

"I don't know, we haven't come up with it yet." Judissia looked around the holding quarters briefly, seeing that it was quiet enough at least. But it smelled like old boots and mop water, and she could almost practically taste the salt in the air on top of that. "Out of all the damn places, had to he boat didn't it?" She sighed.
*Rosemary gave a nod* Never took Oswald to be a ship captain myself. But then again, he does have that sort of leader charm to him, in a way *She sat on the bed, her legs crossed as she looked at Jud* As long as you stay down here, I'm sure Ossiana won't find you.
“As you wish.” Wiezen replied, walking to the very end of the hall where the guest room was located. When he opened the door, was greeted them was a brick wall until his hands were placed upon them and he murmured a spell, the bricks fading as if they were an allusion and revealing the luxurious room, as big as Zealia’s despite just being a guest room with a king size bed. Their feet adjusted to the new carpet that greeted them. “All your feminine needs should be in the bathroom. I will return with the potions.” He said, disappearing into thin air.
Judissia nodded slowly, something that Rosemary had said bringing a thought to her mind. "Oswald...--hey wait, Oswald, like the son that the infamous Tyrant of Edrain was supposed to have?

~

Carlyle blinked a few times in awe after Wiezen had disappeared, waving her hand across the space that he had taken up before hand to ensure that he was gone. She stood within the room awkwardly, not getting too close to anything as she went and peeked into the bathroom, flicking on the light. Everything smelled so clean and fresh, like the room had just been cleaned thoroughly.
*Rosemary gave a nod* That's the one. I guess the only reason no one has come to kill him is because it's hard to be a king with no kingdom. And don't think about taking any hits on him if there are any. He's my brother and I ain't gonna let anything happen to him. And yes, our family really is that big
Judissia rubbed her chin. "Then if he's off the list then surely our cousin thieves are the next best thing then huh? Pirates are basically us if we grew up in one of the ship cities like Dral." She leaned shoulder first against the wall while continuing to speak. "Think we'll find anything good while we're out?"
*Rosemary gave a shrug* Doubt it. Nothing much here but a ton of water. But Oswald said we'll be reaching a port city in a while, where we'll meet his contacts, whoever they are. All we can do for now is sit tight and wait.
Carlyle was right, the room she now stood in had been recently clean, mostly due to the fact that they never had guests so a little sweeping was necessary. There was a mahogany cabinet filled with essential oils of all scents, and besides it luxurious shampoos and conditioner. Carlyle had the option of igniting a lavender or vanilla candle, and the bathtub there was larger than normal ones, so big and deep it almost mimicked a natural pond.

After a few minutes, Wiezen returned with the truth potions, six of them neatly besides one another within a gift box from the shop. He knocked on the bathroom before entering, setting aside the bottles. "Anything else?"