Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3301-3350 of 13264

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jade_23 said…
Helga’s eyes dimmed even more in disbelief. She couldn’t believe it. Out of all the things he could’ve done.. She began to feel cold. A strange kind of cold.. Not on the outside, but on the inside. Her heart was so.. So lonely and so cold.. Her soul was filled with sorrow and sadness, and now knowing she was even forgotten by her own children - It only worsened her state. Did her own triplets forget about her too? What about Rosemary? The witch now looked ill. She looked unusually pale for an unknown reason. The color on her cheeks faded and so did the color on her lips. And even then.. She felt no hate toward Wiezen. Her heart wasn’t capable of hatred right now. The witch tilted her pale face at the man.

Helga: ..I.. I must see them.. He casted a spell that erased all your memories.. No.. Memories of me.. I.. yes.. Thank you.. I'll take care of them now..

The witch didn't even manage to force a smile, she just walked passed Ezekiel and followed the directions to the indicated room where her children stayed.. Perhaps.. Perhaps she wasn't a complete stranger.. Helga curls a lock of her hair, and as she lowered her hand back besides her hips, a thick strand of hair fell out of her head. She widened her eyes at the sight and lowered her ears. N-No.. This can't be happening to me..
Vor mehr als einem Jahr -Universe_COLA- said…
Ezekiel only furrowed his brow more at her words. He was fairly sure that no one had erased his memories, one reason being that his memories were forever bound to another's to where even if they were in fact, erased, they would return as they were. It was oddly intriguing, and made encouraged him to check the room on the top floor. He headed up the stairs, his hands placed behind his back as he hummed to himself silently. When he reached the room, he unlocked the door and pushed it open to find that it was just as it had been before. Vacant. Empty with specs of dust beginning to build back along the carpetless floors. He would have to tend to that. The room itself no longer had a hottub room, just an empty space. The closet door was wide open. He felt a strange urge to close it, but thought better of it. There was nothing there. Surely the young woman had been mistaken.
--
The symbols that had been on the children's foreheads were now gone, and the fur that had been on the ears of both Wiezen Jr. and Elijah were no longer there. The children were awake and played with each other on the softness of the bed. However the most noticeable difference was Zealia's eye, which no longer had Wiezen's blue in one of them and instead, were both the same emerald green as Helga's. They would seem to be just as they would be on any other day, except that...any trace of Wiezen was now absent within them.
Helga entered the room where her triplets were, but her eyes never seemed to glow as they used to before. They remained dim as she squatted near the bed and observed her three infants closely, lowering her ears at the sight of the babies and they're new appearance. She glanced at a shelf and encountered Mr.Snuggles in his lifeless, teddy bear form. She didn't know if her children recognized her since there wasn't really any telling. She stroked her own hair again, making more locks of her beautiful hair to just fall on the ground and disappear from existence. Her scalp area had slowly began to turn a grayish white.. Whats happening to me? The witch sniffed and bursted out in tears once more, lowering her head within her arms and cried silently on the edge of the bed.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (Kissed her more, as he sat her on the ground, keeping her in his embrace)
Macross pulled him down to her and slowly wrapped her legs around his waist as she continued to kiss him back a bit more fiercely, nibbling at his bottom lip for a moment before deepening their shared love.
~

Zealia's ears perked at the sound of tears hitting the floor, and with that she paused from her playful manner with her siblings. "Ma-ma?" She asked, her ears twitching as she crawled across the bed towards Helga, only to be hit by a levitating pillow from one of her brothers. Her nose wrinkled in confusion before she seemed to become a tad bit angry, the nightstand beside the bed lifting off of the floor slightly as her eyes began to glow. Even their magic seemed to have come purely from Helga alone.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Enricho: (Kisses her fiercely, as he continued to be close to her, his hands slowly sliding against her body and underneath her shirt)
Helga lifted her weary head and pierced her pale eyes at Zealia, perking her ears just a bit.

Helga: ...Y-You know who I am.. He didn't.. take everything away..
Zealia was just in the middle of raising the nightstand up higher and appeared to be preparing to launch it before she heard Helga speak. The glow from her eyes disappeared and the nightstand fell back to the floor with a thud in it's original position. "Ma...ma.." She said again as she crawled over to and tried to climb to the top of her head. Not a moment afterwards, her siblings were following after her in attempt to do the same.

~

Macross shivered in delight at his touch, moaning into his lips silently before pulling away. "N-not here..." She said, a blush coming to her cheeks as she realized that they were still outside of the gate, and directly on the path that lead out of the mountains. She wanted to continue, yes, but she also had to remember that thought they were building their home within the gate, this wasn't their mountain, and anyone who visited the mountains could find them as they were now at any time.
Enricho: Alright (Takes her hand, pulling her up gently, as he lead her back to where their home was)
As Zealia clutched Helga's hair, the witch catches her just in time before she had slipped and fallen since the stand of hair she held onto seemed to fall out as well. Helga held her triplets closely and continued to sob while her skin turned paler and paler, losing all color in her face.

Helga: Yes.. Mama.. But what about Papa? ..I miss papa and you must too.. Even.. *sniffs* Even if you don't remember him.. I want him here.. Besides me.. I want to tell him all the things I never got the chance to.. Before I myself disappear out of existence..
Macross blushed a bit more, following behind him and holding his hand clutched in hers, letting him lead the way back to their unfinished home. A home that...she hoped she had seen in fully.

~

Zealia wrinkled her nose for a moment before dh tried to sniff the air, only to be taken back in more confusion as it seemed as if her sense of smell wasn't working properly, no longer as keen as it had been before now that the other part to her genes were missing. She looked to her brothers in question, and they both sniffed at the air, only to notice that something was wrong as well. But only for a moment bfore it seemed to become a normality in only an instant.

But Elijah's eyes began to deep blue eyes began to water and his ears lowered. However, the expression he gave said that he didn't understand why as thick, clear tears began to pour down his cheeks.

"B-...Bu...bu.." Zealia managed to say, her eyes widening, looking to Elijah before they teared up as well. And soon, she began to cry.

Wiezen Jr. on the other hand, only looked between his two siblings, feeling what they felt but with no reaction to it at all besides looking back and forth between them in silence.
Helga lowered her ears at the sight of her own children crying, which made her only become paler and paler until.. Her skin was no longer a color. It was more of a crystal-like reflecting water color. Her hair continued to fall and switch colors while she lowered her head in deep sadness while slowly caressing her triplets, in effort to comfort them.

Helga: I'm so sorry my little ones.. This is all.. My fault.. My fault..
Elijah huddled against against Zealia and Helga as he and his sister cried with one another, unable to keep their tears at bay.
However, Jr. broke away from them and crawled across the bed, only to stop for a moment as his blue eyes stared towards the corner of the room. He stared right into a pair of deep, dark autumn red pupils that were surrounded by black and belonged to some sort of transparent shadowy figure of before it disappeared just quickly. But in the absence of whatever it had been, his body fell over onto its side, still and stiff, his blue eyes remaining open but staring while his breathing seemed to cease all at once.
Both Zealia and Elijah caught on to the sudden disturbance and their eyes became slits as their eyeslooked to the corner, finding nothing, and then to their brother.

The Mark of Carnage appeared vividly on Wiezen Jr.'s forehead for a moment, throbbing in darkness before it slowly began to burn away and rid itself from the child's body, creating a sizzling sound as this happened.
Enricho: (Leads her back to the home) Here we are, Macross
Helga raised her crystal face as her hair continued to change color, her eyes becoming dim slits and she stood up from her knees and ran to the other side of the bed. She gently stroked his cheek and cradled Jr. in her arms as her tears continued to fall on his small face. She tried holding him closer to give out her warmth, but her own body was cold and lonely.
The familiar dark veins began to branch from the burning mark in all directions across Jr.'s face as he laid their in Helga's arms, except that these veins began to burn an ashen red. His eyes widened, but no sound came from him as his mouth hung agape.

"B-Bu-Bu!" Zealia exclaimed in a gasp. Her slitted eyes looked to Helga frantically, as if expecting her to know what to do, or to do something to handle the situation. But then an identical mark etched into the eye that had been the same blue as Weizen's and she became stiff, her eyes stuck on Helga as the ash red veiny structures spread quickly.

Elijah's eyes were frantic, and the small blue slits within them deepened, his mind not able to comprehend what was happening. Only that something was wrong. He looked to Helga. "Ma...m--" The Mark of Carnage tattooed itself onto his small chest over his heart. He too, went still and stiff just as his siblings had as the marks began to burn away but the veins continued to spread.

~

Macross took in a deep breath of air, looking around at the place that their home would soon be build. But then she froze. The mark on the side of her neck glowed with a dark crimson aura. She felt its power start to course through her as the mark's veins spread across her neck and the side of her face where it circled around her eye. "S-something's happening...." Her hands began to tremble uncontrollably and she lifted them to her vision. She found herself suddenly ceasing her lover's throat in her grasp before slamming him down to the ground forcefully, her body slithering on top of his as her eye burned red. "Something's...definitely happening..." She spoke again, her voice more aggressively seductive as her hand trailed down his chest and stomach before grabbing between his legs and squeezing. A smirking grin unlike any other came to her face.
Enricho: (Groand as he was slammed onto the ground) M-Macross? That is who you are, right?
Macross put a finger to his lips and shushed him. She leaned down to his ear and bit it roughly, but not hard enough to cause a large amount of pain, but still hurt. "Shhh..." It was like a soft and gentle wind drifting from her lips. She continued to grin before kissing at his neck, biting a few times while grinding herself against him slowly.
Enricho: (Still confused with her change in tone, but the lust became much for him not to notice, as he continued to caress her body, moaning softly) *As long as I know part of her is Macross, I can still give her happiness. And I wish to do just that.*
Helga: N-no no no no!! W-wait!! That mark isn't suppose to be there, I can't take it off.. I'm losing myself and my magic, I can't I-I.. Wiezen, stop this!!! Please.. Don't bring the children in this.. I'm hopeless.. I'm nothing but a basic Hansel and Gretel witch.. I can't handle this.. I don't know what to do.. *she tries to transfer her magic into them, but as she does, her hand begins trembling as the nail on her index finger falls off. She suddenly pulls away* I don't know what's happening..
Macross smirked at the sound of his moaning and her hands began to sweep over his body. She drug her right hand down his chest, and with each button of his shirt that her fingers passed over, the buttons undid themselves until his shirt was open. She began to bite harder at his neck, suckling along her bite marks and hickeys began to appear quickly as she marked her territory.

~

"I may not know who you are, Madam, but if there is something that I am in fact familiar with...it is that." Ezekiel's voice came from the door as he stood there with his hands placed behind his back, his blind eyes oddly sharpening as if he were to be observing the mark visually. "Yes...yes...this is most extraordinary..." He spoke as he ventured closer and observed the marks upon the children. "I've only witnessed this once in my long life time of living....and there is only one that I have known capable of wielding the power of doing so." He looked towards Helga. "This Wiezen fellow...perhaps he is someone that I must find personally before this follows through. He is attempting to rid these children...and maybe an unknown amount of others, of this mark. This, is known as the Mark of Carnage." He paused for a moment, feeling a sense of dejavu. "But at a very unfortunate cost, I may know why it seems as though I cannot quite remember this Wiezen of who you spoke of. This reasoning is that in order for there to be a cure for the Mark of Carnage, he must become the antidote. It is not the merely a memory that is being erased. This Wiezen....is erasing himself from existence to become that antidote." He continued. "If this is occurring, then this means that something that shouldn't have been on this much of a verge to awakening...is finally doing so. The time of the First Beast...is nearing." He furrowed his brow.

"Ezekiel, I came as soon as you called." Lilith's voice was heard as she came through the door. Her eyes landed on Helga and the children and they widened for a brief moment. "Kiel, has it become this much of a threat so soon?" She asked. She looked to Helga. "This is the witch in which you were speaking of?" When she spoke, she sounded more mature than she had before.

"Indeed so, Madam Lilith. She is what is referred to as a "light" witch. Much like yourself I." Ezekiel answered.

Lilith chuckled. "Well, not as I am now I suppose." She said, referring to the green of her skin. "But if I attempt to aid her as I am, then it may result only in another mishap such as myself."

"May there be a connection Madam? She is of Quartz blood. As are you..." Ezekiel spoke.

Lilith stared at Helga for a long moment, her eyes cold and observant. But then she spoke. "Father never made much of telling me that I had a younger sibling. The old fool..." She mumbled. "I can only assume they wanted that story to be true after all. One born among witches, the other born among humans." She looked to Ezekiel. "Give me a moment. It has been a while before I have had to result to this." She closed her eyes briefly and whispered something. The green of her skin began to disappear from her fingers and trial up her arms, and the green complexion over the rest of her body seemed to all meet in one area over her heart. Now her delicate skin was more human like, colored softly with small shades of pink. The white burst from her long waist length hair to reveal the radiant golden brown locks. She let out a small sigh before opening her eyes which were now a deep, soft but piercing emerald, but there was a vertical scar over the left. "Hello..." Her voice was softer than it had originally, and she spoke, she looked to Helga. "I will help you. Do you know who I am?"
Enricho: (Moans, as his hands slip underneath her shirt and pulls it off)
Helga sunk her head within her shoulders like a turtle at the sound of the familiar voice, but she didn't dare look back. Her vision seemed to blur for a second as she winced slightly while holding her head and with her other arm holding Wiezen Jr. As she combed through her hair, more strands of it fell down and disappeared from existence. ...And soon.. It would be her too.. The witch looked tired, and her magical aura no longer shined for an unknown reason. All of this was new to her, it's never happened before.. Her crystal, pale skin darkened slightly and more of her fingernails began to just fall out and disappear. She remained with her back facing Ezekiel and the woman, keeping complete silence. Her weary, almost lifeless eyes glanced at the teddy bear on the shelf, and she slowly stood from her knees and instead of using magic, she weakly reached for it. As soon as it was in her grasp, she hugged it tightly and murmured a spell to bring Mr. Snuggles back to life. ..But it didn't work.. Her magic wasn't working. Or at least that's what she thought. She lowered her ears and turned around, finally making eye contact with the woman but didn't say a word. Helga seemed too tired to even talk... To even react.. Her dimmed eyes went from the lady across her to her triplets. She settled the bear in between them all.. Perhaps they could use their own magic..
Lilith murmured something and a see through glass like barrier of light appeared around the triplets. Though the barrier appeared to be fragile, weak in appearance, it was extremely powerful. Her attention returned to Helga. "I assume that this is your first time shedding. Interesting, mines occurred at an earlier age." She says. "I tends to happen once we've hit the deepest pits of emotion one to many times. Or as humans would say, "rock bottom". It is fairly simple." An aura of gold began to float from her in small orbs of light. "But this is not for all witches, after all, we aren't like others. The process of shedding is what helps us get a better understanding on who we are. Which also allows us to obtain a more potent grip on the depths of our magic. However, your process seems to be killing you, where else mine brightens my light while it lays in dormant." She took one of the golden orbs into he hand as it had floated down like a snow flake to her palm. "At this moment, disappear. And let this be your guidance. But fear not, you will return." She put the orb to her lips and blew slightly, causing it to drift across the air slightly until he seemed to be right in the middle of passing through Helga's body but came to a sudden stop. "There is much for you to learn."

~

Macross assisted in removing her shirt and pinned his arms down against the grounds afterwards, kissing his lips hungrily before pulling away with a smirk. Cuffs of dark magic latched onto her lover's wrists and bound him o the soft grass of the ground beneath them. "I shall have my way with you this time..." She says as she loosened his pants from her position on top, letting her legs rest on either side of him. She slipped her hand down into his pants and grabbed on to his shaft, squeezing it hard. "Tell me...would you like me to have my way with you, love?"
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Feel free to have the scene with Macross and Enricho uncensored this time XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I mean, there's no stopping Du and Jade from doing it, so might as well give up on that XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
-Universe_COLA- commented…
xD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Jade_23 commented…
Schreiben sex scenes is intense and needs passion and time. xD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Enricho: Yes. I want you to be happy. And I know that you want to be happy. And the way of making you happy is for this to happen
Helga shivered slightly, not even realizing that her cheekbones seemed to hollow furthermore and she began to very slowly lose weight, just like what had happened earlier when she was giving birth. The witch continued shivering as she looked down at the orb Lilith had produced while crossing her arms to keep any warmth she had left in her body, which was none.. Helga nodded weakly, her lips quivering and she endured the orb of magic. But then something odd happened. The orb just went right through her. As if her body wasn't even there. And it wasn't. One could literally put its hand through Helga's body, and you would see it appear on the other side. Nothing seemed to happen, as if it was going to anyways. The orb was still in its original size, waiting to complete its duty. But there was none to complete. No shedding at all, it seemed. It was something different. Something unknown. The witch shivered again and she lowered her ears when she realized it didn't work. She tried grabbing a nearby blanket, but it slipped from her hands. She couldn't touch or feel anything, it seemed.
"Hm..." Lilith stared at Helga's ghostly figure for a long moment, furrowing her brow. She approached Helga and tried to touch her, only to find that her hand had slipped through her and came out the other side. "Interestingly odd..." She mumbled to herself, drawing the orb back to her hands. She closed her eyes for a moment. "This is not shedding. Something else is occurring, similar, but very different." She turned to Ezekiel. "I haven't the smallest idea of what this may be. Perhaps it is a calling instead, I am unsure."

~

Macross paused for a moment, staring down at him. "I suppose that is one way of reasoning" A grin came to her face. "But there are always more than one." She began to rub her thumb across his tip slowly in a repetitive motion. "However, that isn't what I asked. Let me rephrase my words." She kissed his neck, and then his chest. "How badly...do you want to be inside me?" Her thumb moved itself faster for a moment before returning to its slow pace.
Enricho: (Moans, getting excited from the feeling) I want it badly
Helga drooped her ears even more at Lilith's response. Who would know what was happening to her? The witch slightly turns back at her teddy bear, leaning forward to reach it but failing to do so as her arms just passed through him. Her dim eyes interlocked with her children's, them raising an eyebrow at their mother, seemingly questioning her appearance and even.. Questioning who she was. Even though there was no further evidence, it was quite visible for their sudden change in their way of staring at Helga. The ghost-like witch tilted her head back at the teddy bear, trying to pick him up once more. The triplets stare at the bear in confusion, then back at their mother. Helga spoke in a low, raspy voice. Now her throat was beginning to hurt.. Yet all she truly felt that was defeating her was the loneliness inside.

Helga: ...Little ones... Use w-what is left of your own magic to bring Mr. Snuggles back to life.. You're all part of the Quartz family.. Therefore you have the power of controlling him.. Please.. He'll know what's wrong..

Zealia perked her ears at the familiar voice, but couldn't quite recognize who was speaking.. She wrinkled her nose and looked back at her brothers, twitching her ears in a way of understanding what she spoke. The three children turned their heads at the bear, crawling towards it and began to chew on his ear and paws. Helga sighed in complete loss of hope, shaking her head in pain and regret of actually asking infants to perform a spell. But then Helga's crystal ears rose just a little at the sound of swirling magic swooshing in the air. Her dim eyes widened as witnessed the golden aura surrounding her teddy bear, elevating it while the triplets let go of their grip of him. The bear spins in the air multiple times before it comes to life, falling back down on the soft bed from the sky. The teddy bear twitches his ears before lifting his small head at Helga and reached out for a hug, but only ended up falling flat on it's face on the ground. Helga managed to expand a very small, discrete smile at the act, leaning down to pick him up but only ending up failing again.

Mr Snuggles: Lady Quartz! Oh my goodness, you're still alive! And so am I! Phew.. I apologize, it was such a blur- I witnessed everything just right now!

Helga simply nodded at him, remaining quiet since her throat seemed to be in too much pain to even talk. She looked back at her triplets and nodded again in gratitude. She finally asked the question she was waiting for.

Helga: ...S-Snuggles.. *coughs quietly as she shivers* ..w-what's.. What's happening.. to me.. why.. can't I.. feel.. I'm so-so cold.. and my heart aches.. my hair keeps falling.. so with my nails..

Mr. Snuggles observed his owner closely, walking around her for a moment before sighing.

Mr. Snuggles: Do not worry, my lady. There’s still hope..

He remained quiet for a few more minutes before turning his attention to Ezekiel and Lilith.

Mr. Snuggles: ....You see, when the Ancient Ones first began creating the monsters.. There was a small catch.. The Ones from above heard the prayers of the humans below.. Wishing for a savior, one that could perform good magic rather than bad.. And that’s exactly what they did.. The Ancient Ones altered their original idea and created witches and warlocks that were of pure heart.. So technically, they were born from a wish of the hearts of the townsfolk. ….Things were going well, before Quartz here was born of course. ..I was originally made after Lady Margaret gave birth to her.. *blinks* Second child I guess... *he glances up at her and nods slightly, then looks back at the other two* Quartz was never taught what exactly she could do, since most of the time her parents weren’t really.. “Available.” But if they had, Helga wouldn’t be the woman she is now.. But before… Her parents were so.. So powerful.. They were worshipped by human beings. Her mother had her own shrine, and so did her father.. They were one of the first witch and warlock to be carved by hand by the Ancient Ones.. Humans often built small shrines in their home, dedicated to them. They would leave gifts and pray and wish to them. And Helga’s parents would make each one of them come true.. Even the bad ones.. Her mother.. Oh geez.. Her mother was so beautiful, she had the fairest face in the land. She was a walking goddess in the forest, blessed with beauty that was appealing for everyone. Even monsters. A beauty that only the Ancient Ones could provide. Her laugh was a remedy that served to make babies stop crying and the ill feel stronger. Her smile immediately brightened up anyone’s day.. And her green eyes.. The shade of her eyes were so satisfying, and Helga inherited them. Looking into her eyes made you feel like.. You were home.. That you were safe.. Many people wished for a strand of her long hair, and she gifted them with it. The strand of hair brought good luck and served as a bandage when wrapped around a wound that would immediately heal it. Her voice.. Her voice was so soft and gentle.. And her scent of roses covered her entire body. ...She had the purest heart of them all. Helga’s father though… *sighs* ..Lady Mary Margaret Quartz was a healer. She cured injured monsters and humans throughout the forest and healed each one of them. She even cured animals. Oh, how much she loved animals.. She’d rescue them all. She prohibited the killing of animals in her forest. She even prohibited the act of cutting trees and flowers. That cottage was actually still a live tree when she lived in there, but it isn’t anymore.. Mary Margaret was seen as a walking Goddess of beauty, love, and nature.. She had special healing tears that could heal about anything.. Even death itself legend says. But there was a catch. In order to make her cry, she needed to hear confessions. A person would confess their sins to her and she would decide whether or not if he or she was worthy of another shot in life. ..Margaret felt true remorse and love for those around her. She felt real sorrow for those who were hurt. Her tears were truly a special power of hers. ...And even though she isn’t with us now.. What she left behind still exists in this world.. In that same forest, near the small cottage, there is a fountain that is hidden from the sight of evil. A fountain with the very statue of her.. A fountain of her tears.. Tears that I remember her crying after a tragic night… *clears his throat* ..Pardon, I got carried away.. As I was saying.. Helga’s parents were born from a wish. And so was Helga. It wasn’t just sexual intercourse that made her. Beings wished for another pure hearted. One that would mostly bring loyalty and forgiveness in families. Which means loyalty and forgiveness must be her top traits Originally, Mary Margaret was the wish to bring love, lust, and friendship in a family..... ...But Helga spent her time cooped up in a house for most of her lifetime.. She only interacted with a few people, never really being able to bring up her true powers and legacy. ..So when she met Wiezen, Ezekiel, Lilith, Flynn, Macross, Franziska, Sonni, Buroa, Enricho, Wiess, Emma.. It created a strong chain of friendship. And that chain gives her a purpose. All those people I just named knew her and believed in her, which is her original purpose of life. To be known for and even worshipped. To be adored and to be aware of.. But when the memory of her being itself is stripped from someone else’s mind, it affects her too. She no longer has the connection with that person. That person doesn’t remember her, which gives her no reason to be alive. And once the duty of Quartz is done, as in most seem to forget about her.. Then she’ll vanish into thin air and never come to be again. Not only that, but.. The emotional state of a user of magic has much to do with what happens to the possessor. ...And by the looks of it… *glances back at the rings on Helga’s thin fingers, then up to her puffy eyes where she’s been crying for so long* She’s been on quite a ride. The thought of Wiess and Emma forgetting her left a deep wound in her. And while I was in my other form, I am also aware of the memory of Helga from the minds of Flynn and Franziska are slowly starting to fade as well. Another thing I sense that hurt her was the final encounter of her and Sir Wiezen.. I wouldn’t like to repeat the words, but they were really strong.. ...And I’ve witnessed this one too many times… And without her even realizing it, it’s the reason why she’s been with so many men and women. She’s forgiven as her job is to for their acts against her, but yet the people that she’s met has always betrayed her. Which is why she seeks for more and more companions to have a reason for existence. ..Until one day, she finally gave up. And then it was only me who believed in her. She lived off only my faith in her for several decades... And then Enricho came in.. and then Rosemary.. And then Wiezen.. And so on.. I’ve witnessed several times Helga shedding herself. That was different.. The first time Lady Margaret ever shed was when she realized the way of her errors, once it was too late.. The peels of skin is not the remedy to cure a broken heart and a broken memory.. Where is Sir Wiezen if I may ask?

Helga quietly endured her teddy bear's words.. So once I'm forgotten.. I'll die.. These feelings.. are killing me.. I literally have a broken heart.. I..

Helga: ..I-I'm not quite sure.. But I want to speak with him.. *looks down at the two rings* He must've been here just a while ago if those marks vanished from our babies.. I don't want to just disappear with leaving matters at worse with the o-one I love the most.. My own children.. Are starting to forget about me.. And my Rosemary is still out there.. And I.. Am here..
Macross slid down between his legs where she shackled his ankles to the ground with more of the black magic. She removed his pants and anything else that was in the way. "Badly...isn't at all good enough." He ran her tongue across his shaft very, very slowly. "Tell me more, how badly do you want to be inside of me." She says as she began to rubbing his length, looking up into his eyes from her position.

~

Ezekiel placed a curled finger to his upper lip and furrowed his brow. He looked to the children for a moment, watching as their marks diminished from their bodies completely. "This Wiezen fellow...I would like to think that he must be an descendant of Wiekendor Alphakterrerainonusok. Which would mean that he would also be Therian, or registered as a half blood most likely. One who's origin is becoming more potent. The manner of which you speak of pertaining to Madam Quartz is similar but opposite. He too, will soon drift from existence. But in doing so, he will not only fade from this existence, but he will erase himself from the past as well, as in halting the origin of the Mark of Carnage. By what I have witnessed mere moments ago, he is in attempt to purge the mark into oblivion, and by chances, consuming them himself to where they will take the original shape of what was created to destroy. The last I saw of something of this nature was some time ago. What I gathered was that if the descendant is powerful enough, said descendant would be able to purge himself of the darker side of the blood that flows within their veins, and instead shift to the aspect of light in which they will become the Prince Among Beasts. However, if he so as happens to fail, then the First Beast of which the most savage of monsters come from in origin will be unleashed unto this world once more, possibly more devastatingly carnivorous than before. By observation, the mark itself must be harnessing the second stage of the transformation, but in a far different manner than I would have suspected. You see, after the offspring of the First Beast, the Therians, came to be, there had been a split in which some became light, while the others remained dark. I must assume by instinct that Sir Wiezen would have been a descendant of the light of the First Beast's offspring, being that if it had been the darker half, hell would have surely been unleashed by now, or dare I say, sooner than this very moment, for they are the barer's of hatred and anger. Destruction and bloodshed. On the other hand, the Mark of Carnage is able to convert those of light to the manner and ways of the shadows. It is able to feel their minds with flooding hatred and temptations that are beyond anything imaginable, making their growing thirst for bloodshed comparable to a burning eternity in which their mentality begins to shift tremendously. It is able to use the faults and moments of pain from the memory in order to fuel that very hatred and force the progress of "Morphing", similar to what the how the full moon effects the lesser generations of the mark such as werewolves and lycan-kind. This is why those of such nature tend to hunt, or involuntarily kill when need be because if their thirst for blood and their hunger is not able to be quenched, then they will become much more aggressive and be taken by instinct. It is known that the darker half of the Therians have no understanding of the emotions that beings such ourselves are capable of feeling. Love, happiness, joy. Those are but fuel to their fires once these emotions backfire. The Therians of light have come to understand many things, however emotions of such came difficult to fully comprehend until they were able to find their own way of expewaaing them, though expressing them became difficult towards those that they didn't think understood them. Upon their discovery of such things, everything that they felt came in nearly triple the amount of what a normal creature would feel. If it is love, then they will truly love to the point where they would come to jump in front of the grasps of death to protect their mate. If they felt betrayal, then some would remain silent and stay in one area, refusing to eat or drink. If it were to be anger, then it would be expressed in a destructive manner. Sometimes some of the negative emotions could lead directly to anger. The purer race of the Therians had extremely big hearts, and therefore showed much compassion and kindness to those who showed it to them. However, once a heart of such receives a wound, they are liable to hold a grudge like no other, and some would find them almost unable to forgive at times, even if they may not show so. But this does not mean that they are not capable of doing so." He chuckled for a moment. "I have experienced this side of them myself, and I do not wish to tread that line again." He cleared his throat. "Back to the matter at hand, emotions of such were expressed through their eyes, said to be the purest of blue that rivaled the seas of an ocean and the reigns of clear skies. This is of dire importance, for over time, the Alphakterrerainonusok line of Therians began to come to love humanity, and with interaction, understand emotion itself. However, as I was informed by Sir Wiekendor, in which was a King himself, if a Therian was not taught what emotion meant truly from the time they were birthed, then they would become more subjective to the Mark of Carnage. When a child is born into the world, the love from their parents is needed. When a Therian child is born into the world, their parents' love is a necessity. A must. Because if the temptation of the mark strikes, and the love of a parent was absent, that would be the most fatal of persuasions and could trigger the darkness that lies within them. I can only hope that this is not the case for Wiezen."

Lilith nodded as she soaked up every last bit of information, and actually had a small journal floating in the midst, a feather quill jotting down the words that were spoken so that they could be recorded as the first bit of history she had ever gotten on the species itself. When Ezekiel had finished, she looked to him. "So, what must we do then? Our first priority would be getting," she cleared her throat, "Helga, to the fountain of my mother's tears yes, but if this First Beast is at this level of threat then what action shall we take? Surely this can not be left unattended to."

"If you are referring to edging him to the light, there are particularly three precise ways. The first is by meditation, in which a calm mind would be able to think clearly and find clarity before it is able to force the evil within it out and destroy it completely. This should be done where the moon shines the brightest, and sacred ground is boldest. But it is advised that you do not attempt to read his mind at any point in time, for that...will end in the worst of aspects." Ezekiel explained. "However, that would only be liable to work in the mark's first stage of progression. In the second stage, he must be able to confess what he truly feels without the influence of the mark, though that could back fire at any moment if the emotions of anger become to overwhelming. The third option is the very spell used by the Therians themselves to seal the First Beast into the Mark of Carnage to begin with. But I fear that that spell has been lost for tens of thousands of millenniums. Therefore returning his mind to reason may be the only other option, and that's IF he is able to be found. Soothing a First Beast's incarnate with a precise music may work and revert him to the beginning of the mark's second stage for a short period of time."
Helga lifted her weary eyes at Ezekiel, then at Lilith. She spoke slowly in a raspy voice as she held her throat slightly.

Helga: ..No, we take care of W-Wiezen first. Wiezen is our priority. *shifts her eyes to Lilith* You may not remember, but.. You were once Wiezen's lover. He loved you very much. And you loved him. I could tell you did.. And if you had your memory back you would put Wiezen first. You loved him so much that you couldn't even control your lust for him. You just spoke about sex, sex, and sex. Which kind of annoyed me, but now it's awkward since I g-guess.. You're my sister? .....I can keep up. Not everyone has forgotten about me.. *clears her constricted throat* ...M-Music, you say? ..I-I can do that.. I have a um, a.. Record Player.. It's this human contraption that produces music.. ..We're gonna need l-lots of cookies too.. Make them chocolate... It's been a week.. *finishes her sentence with a cough* Can't we do that tonight? Perhaps we can lure him in on this moon. Y-Yes, how about that? *gently strokes the two rings on her thin finger* Let's try..
"I-I what?" A blush came to Lilith's face and she furrowed her brow, shaking her head. "No....we're going to take care of you first. I doubt that if I knew you were a Quartz I would do anything of the sort. After all, my wicked side and I are similar to two separate people. We don't share memories for certain purposes, therefore we have opposite lines of thought. She would have, but I put no one foot before the other, and I will not put another before my own blood. Not after I've been traveling around with a false surname for so many years. And I mean no harm or disrespect when I say that you will not be capable of keeping up, especially not in your condition. You aren't even a solid figure, let alone able to produce any sort of magic that you are able to use."

"I do think that we would be able to get him under the light of a full moon, but doing so tonight will be a difficult standard to meet. I also may have to mention that a Record Player holds no real emotion to its music. The music itself may have to be pure in sound if it were to be used." Ezekiel added as he thought to himself. "But one of our main focuses would be getting him here. There is no telling what is state of mind could possibly be, but I would agree with Madam Lilith, Ms.Quartz, that if you are expecting to speak with Sir Wiezen, then it would be best to do so in a healthier condition." He paused for a moment.

"But may I ask, more so out of curiosity, what these..."cookies" may be for? Or what they are in particular? Might they some form of charm or ward?" Lilith asked, furrowing her brow as if she had never heard of such a thing. After all, it was only after she had met Wiezen that she knew what they were. But with those memories absent, she had no clue what they were at all.
Helga: M-Me? Speak with him? N-no, nononono.. I- I can't.. He hates me.. I'll say something wrong and screw it up again.. *her eyes widen, actually revealing fear* I can't mess it up again.

The witch spoke the truth. She was afraid. Wiezen made her afraid of talking. Of saying anything related to herself. She was scared of ever speaking to him again in a manner that would seem too selfish.

Helga: *lowers her crystal ears as she suddenly appeared to be shrinking just a bit.* ..Seeing my face will only make manners worse.. He rather eat shards of glass than ever speak with me again.. As he said, as long as I'm near him he'll never have silence.. And I can't even play an instrument.. I-I can't disturb him.. I don't want to hurt him anymore.. I don't want to be at fault again.. And again.. He'll be better off with you, Ezekiel.. You're the one he isn't mad at out of everyone in this room.. With the exception of the children of course.. I want to help him, I do.. But whenever he sees my face I just remind him of haunting memories.. I just.. I just wanna make sure he's.. alright.. *her eyes wander at Lilith at her question* ..O-Oh, uh.. Right.. Well, cookies are actually snacks.. Little sweets that are pretty good.. Wiezen loves them.. That'll help him someway, no?
"Well that still doesn't excuse you from being our priority. Or at least mine." Lilith says. "So I'd let Ezekiel handle the..."cookies". Surely I'd have no clue on how to make them." She looked over at him. "Surely you would be sure to let me test the flavor of one as well? I'm quite curious now to see how one may fair, how I do love sweets!" She says.

"I will be sure to do so Madam." Ezekiel says, giving a nod. He turned to Helga. "And I am sure that particular sweets that he may enjoy will come of use. Some of the ancestors that I have had the privilege of caring for have always had a tendency of being swayed by them." Perhaps I can speak to him if my efforts have to be used. It must be true that I was his caretaker at some point. Judging by the times, it couldn't have been too much of a stretch ago. I will have to be sure to prepare gifts as an offering, maybe a sacrifice of blood as well. There is a certain tendency of respect to follow when dealing with things of these matters."

Helga: *nods slowly* And if you get the chance..

She lowers her head and places her index finger and thumb on Wiezen's golden ring, closing her eyes for a moment before she as well broke a few barriers to pull it out. When the ring was off her finger, her eyes seemed to glow with life for a few seconds. Her body turned solid for a few moments. She'd spent the last of her magic on protecting those rings. She risked her life for them. When she saw the opportunity, the witch raises her head at Ezekiel and takes his hand in hers, placing the ring in his palm and closing it, then placing a kiss on his knuckle before her body reverted back to it's ghost-like form. She released a heavy sigh as she awkwardly scratched her arm.

Helga: ..Just.. Just give it to him.. Please.. Tell him I still have mine on.. And that.. I love him.. no matter what.. *looks back at her triplets who continue to stare at her in confusion, then places a kiss on each one of them even if they don't feel it. She looked down at the teddy bear and managed to expand a weak smile, then looked back at Ezekiel.* ..Those children.. Wiess and Emma.. I took them in as my own. We did.. I just.. I just want them to know who I am.. Those boots that they're wearing.. I got them those.. Of course, I barely knew them, but.. I love the,.. So, so much.. Wiess is so brave and Emma is so beautiful. Take care of them.. Just like you've always had.. *coughs violently again* I'll be back before midnight so that the ritual can take place.. *glances at Lilith* ..I don't mean to be a bother, but if I could borrow a bit of your magic to teleport us to the forest.. Our mother's forest..
"I will be sure to do so Madam Quartz." Ezekiel says with a nod. He would have to work on finding Wiezen before anything else could be done. Once he found the location, then it would be enough to where he could find a way to cause a distraction that could agitate him, as dangerous as it would sound. But the thing was...he may be old, but it was always obvious that there was more to him that met the eye. He already thought of a way that he could find out where he was, and if he could find someone that had the Mark of Carnage as well, he could trail them back to the source. But then he removed a cloth from his pocket and placed the ring inside of it before looking at the circular burn in his flesh in the rings shape. Perhaps...he wouldn't have to go through much trouble to find him after all.
He folded the ring within the napkin and stored it in his pocket. Within the time it had taken him to complete that small motion, the palm of his hand had already healed.

Lilith gave a nod, holding out her hand. "I have more than enough for you to use at your disposal. Just place your hands above mine." She said, giving a small smile as her emerald eyes held a brilliant twinkle within them.

Helga pierced her dim, almost lifeless eyes into Lilith's as she nodded silently. She looked at Mr. Snuggles and gave another nod, leaving him in charge of the children while Ezekiel was out. She extended her trembling hand above Lilith's but didn't really touch hers since it was physically impossible.
A dim light began to glow from the center of Lilith's palm, and at first, and a thick gold aura began to flow from it. But then the aura became clear as it drifted up into Helga's palm before it dispersing in small pulses of vibrant air before disappearing. It could be seen that she was being very careful, not wanting to much of her magic to leak out all at once so she wouldn't end up crushing the place.
Enricho: I want badly to feel you from the inside, as you are this close to me, Macross. I want to to enjoy the feeling of you being closer to me (Moans as she does this)
When the process of teleportation is done, both sisters disappears from their current location, leaving no trail of themselves as they reappeared back in the familiar forest. Helga never stopped shivering, and her legs began to wobble after Lilith's spell. Helga weakly stood up from the ground and crossed her arms to maintain some sort of warmth with herself , but to no avail. She looked around for a few moments, ignoring the sight of her destroyed cottage, and following a path out of instinct.
When they had appeared in the forest, Lilith felt a sense of familiarity and a small bit of relief. But then she mumbled to herself. "Welcome home Lilly..." She said a bit sourly to herself as she took a moment to take in the sight of everything. When she had seen Helga wobbling some, she went to reach out and keep her steady, but stopped herself, knowing that she would probably faze right through her. Seeing that she seemed to know where she was going, she followed along behind her.

~

Macross smirked some, the sound of his moans bringing a moistness between her legs that made her wag her butt slightly. "Hmmm...good, but not good enough. Tell, me, more~" She says before suddenly taking him into her mouth, using her tongue to lather him over before she took in more of him before she began to bob her head at a slow and gracefully smooth pace.
Jade_23 commented…
Not sure if I like submissive Macross oder dominant Macross better xD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Well, submissive just seems to not mind, but dominant makes me feel horribly uncomfortable XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
This got weird XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
On the contrary, Helga had no idea of where exactly she was heading to. Of course, she'd heard about her mother's famous fountain, but had never really seen it. The only thing she knew about it was that it was somewhere in the forest.. The huge forest.. But then she remembered what Mr. Snuggles had said about confessing. Helga raised her weary head at the night sky.

Helga: ...I-I come injured.. In hopes of being redeemed.. I'm an only mother of six children.. Children that have begun to forget about me. Please, I-

The ground beneath them all began to shook for a brief moment before the trees surrounding them began to dance a certain direction. Helga followed the trail, but remained besides Lilith.
Enricho: (Moans, the feeling of pleasure shooting through his body) I want to feel you're body against mine, hearing the moans in my ear, and pleasing you in every way possible
Lilith watched the trees when they had begun to waver in such a way while parting and revealing a path to them once Helga had made a small confession. She closed her eyes as they kept to the trail that presented itself, and her she took in a deep breath and wicked green over her heart shifted before taking the shape of what seemed to be a lock. She released the captured air slowly in a soft sigh, her eyes opening again and looking ahead to their path.

~

Macross lifted her head, intrigued and pleased by the sounds of his moans, and pursed her lips, removing him from her mouth and flicking her tongue across his tip. "Such a mediocre way of wording things. Words so soft, and generously spoken. So...very passive." She licked her lips, running the nails of her fingers over the inner area of his thighs. "Tell me, love, what do you want?" She brought his sack into her grasp and began to squeeze slightly as she licked his tip in the same slow motion before biting down onto his shaft softly, soaking it with leisured rubs from her tongue, her eyes piercing as she made eye contact.
Enricho: (Moans as she keeps going) I want... for you to be happy. Nothing else gives me more pleasure than that
Macross lifted her head once more to speak. "Oh?" A grin came to her face. "Nothing pleasures you more than the likes of I, being happy you say?" She tips her head to the side slightly. "Well well, I'd hate to spoil you dear," A grin came to her face. "But I beg to differ." She took him into her mouth, this time, swallowing his length into her throat as she bobbed her head quickly, but only to give him a taste before she slowed once more.
Enricho: (Moans as she does so, the feeling of it sending excitement through him, the kind he had never experienced before)
Helga held her own hand for comfort as she coughed silently. After a few for minutes of following where the dancing trees led to, they stumbled upon an open area of land. The area seemed bland, making Helga glance up at the trees to see if they had led her to wrong place. Perhaps more confessions was needed.

Helga: ..I, uhh.. I committed adultery.. I yelled at my triplets and blamed them for things that were my f-fault.. I spoke behind my lover's back.. I was.. Jealous.. Like father. I was terribly jealous.. *lowers her crystal ears as she seemed to shrink again*

The ground beneath them shook once more, an the earth between Lilith and Helga split into two, making them both fall back. From the crack that grew further, emerged a stature. Just like the teddy bear had said, there was the sanctuary. The large fountain that contained a statue of stone in the center that was a woman positioned with both arms on each side of her curvy hips. The woman had long, curly hair and the statue of her revealed her round breasts but covered her thighs with a robe of some sort. The statue’s eyes seemed to be closed, and the only living thing that surrounded her sanctuary were blue butterflies and small roses that was growing around her legs and the edge of the fountain. There were other small statues of deer and other animals surrounding her, but oddly, there was no water. The fountain was empty. The statue looked dry.
Lilith managed to barely catch herself as the statue emerged from the ground, thinking quickly enough to use a magic platform as a cushion instead of hitting the ground. She looked up at the dried statue. "Show off..." She mumbled as she picked herself up to her feet. "Sister, are you alright." She called to the other side, looking to see that the fountain was vacant of any source of water.

~

Macross continued to bob her head up and down, slowly, gleeful at the sound of his moans. She slid her hand down into her underwear and started to pleasure herself, letting out muffled moan with him in her mouth as she rubbed her sweet spot.
Enricho: (Moans, his hands clenching into fists from extreme pleasure, as he enjoyed every second of her playful acts)