Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 13264

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (Keeps the gun aimed, and walks closer to her) Sorry, but it's a hunters job

(Just wait :P)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jade_23 said…
Helga: A bullet won't hurt me.. Give me your best shot, little man.
Enricho: That's how Hunter weapons work. They make sure creatures, including witches, are in pain (Keeps the gun aimed)
Helga: *grins* Do your worst. Shoot an innocent.
Enricho: (Keeps hos gun aimed, but puts it away) Pretend you never saw me, understand (Turns and begins walking off)
Helga: *suddenly appears in front of him with purple smoke dazzling her body* Hehe, what made you turn and leave? My looks? Or the mess of a hunter you are?
Enricho: You're an innocent. I can see it in your eyes. Now please, get out of my way (Moves around her and continues walking)
Helga: *appears once again in front of him* Not happening. Where do you think you're going? You tried killing me, do you think I'll let you go that easy?
Enricho: (Sighs, and pulls the cloth around his mouth off, revealing a scar in the shape of a hook) Do you know what this is?
Helga: No. But it looks good on you.
Enricho: I got this from another country bordering Edrain. It's the mark of a traitor and a heretic. I got it from protecting a witch. I was only human, so I was spared, but they gave me this mark, and I was told not to be trusted by humans and was banned from the country. That's why I'm a hunter now. But I still don't have the guts to kill someone who hasn't wronged another. Including witches. Now, I'll ask again. Leave me alone. I've already spared you, so I don't need to be here anymore (Walks past her)
Helga: Well, I'm a good witch.. So imagine all the benefits you can get from a witch who you spared.
Enricho: The last thing I need is the country knowing that a Hunter is getting help from a witch. Just pretend I never existed (Keeps walking)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Helga: What, I'm not good enough support? Are you discriminating me? I'm raising a child. Mhm, that's right! A human!!! With love and care! Am I seriously a monster to you?
Enricho: If you were a monster, you think you'd be alive right now? No. I'm saying this because people aren't so quick to see the good side of a witch. The last thing is I need is a scar like this matching my other cheek (Keeps walking)
Helga: A scar?! How dare you?! *uses her magic and elevates him, throwing him against the floor* I am not a coldhearted witch! I am powerful, and kind! You are the rudest human I have met! You will look for me when you most need it, because I am capable of doing anything! But it'll be too late! When your dumb mind realizes the truth! Now if you'll excuse me.. I need to go fetch water for a kid. *leaves to the river to collect water, and returns to her home*
Enricho: (Gets back up) I'm too nice for my own good (Dusts himself off and walks back to town)
Helga: stupid hunters.. Stupid humans! gah! *opens the door of her cottage, changing her mood for the sake of a child being present.* ..I got you some more water.
Rosemary: Hi, Helga (Gives her a comforting smile)

Enricho: (Walks back to the town) At least I can be on my way now and move to another town (Goes to buy supplies)
Helga: Sorry for taking so long.. I got a little distracted. Nothing you should worry about.
Rosemary: Okay (Smiles)

Enricho: (As he buys supplies, people begins talking)
Helga: *returns the smile, then organizes the place a bit and prepares a bed*
Rosemary: (Sits in her chair, her legs swaying back and forth in the air, her legs too short to reach the ground)

Enricho: (Hears civilians talk about a witch in the forest, as rumors have begun to spread) ..... Goddamn it (Heads back to the forest)
Helga: Do you have a favorite animal? *continues to gather blankets and a pillow*
Rosemary: I like blue jays. Their so pretty. But I've only heard about them in stories. We don't get any blue jays anymore. Just a bunch of crows
Helga: Well, tonight when you sleep, you'll dream about thousands of blue jays. I'll make sure of that. *makes a bed base appear with a snap of a finger* What's your favorite color?
Rosemary: I like the color blue, like the sky. It's just hard to see it past the grey clouds
Helga: *turns the sheets and blankets blue with another snap* I like blue too. *smiles at her*
Rosemary: Wow. You're amazing, Helga (Smiles)
Helga: *smiles back at her* Hehe, thank you.. So tell me about yourself. How old are you? And where are you from?
Rosemary: Well, I'm only eight now. I've lived in this town all my life

Enricho: (Walks down the creek) How many damn times do I need to walk through this place
Helga: Eight? Hmm, a very young and beautiful girl indeed! You'll have lots of fun with me. *smiles*
Rosemary: I can't wait

(Of course, Universe_Cola)
Helga: *returns to organizing stuff for more space*
(There's a knock at Helga's door)
Rosemary: Who's that
Helga: I already have a guess and I don't like it.. Hide by the bed just in case, alright? *gives her a comforting smile, then walks to the door and opens it* Oh, so did you finally realize what an idiot you are?
Enricho: There is going to be a mob coming to this house. They know a witch is out here and they will try to kill you (Points at Rosemary) Her too. They'll mistake her for a young witch and cut her head off
Helga: What?! *suddenly slaps him across the cheek* What the hell did you tell them, Enricho?! What am I suppose to do?! I'd be fine on my own, but I have an eight year old in here!!
Enricho: I didn't tell them anything. They got it on rumors. That's why I've come with this (Reaches into his bag and drops the severed head of a Cerberus Spawn onto the ground, making Rosemary scream in terror) I need you to turn this into a replica of your own head. Do it fast before they get here
Helga: My beautiful face? ..Fine. But if this doesn't work, Rosemary, you run to that crowd and say I captured you, that way they don't kill you. I can fight them off my own. *looks back at the head, raising her hands above it* Phasmatos veras nos ex malom. *converts the head into a replica of her own* ..why are you helping me now?
Enricho: Like I said, you're innocent. And you aren't the first witch I've helped

(As they talk, the shouts of the townspeople gets louder, as they come near the house)

Enricho: Both of you hide before they get here. I'll take care of this (Picks up the head by the hair and stands near the door, letting blood from the head drip onto his sword)
Helga: *unexpectedly removes the cloth from his mouth and kisses his cheek* Thank you. I'm sure you've heard a kiss of a witch is good luck. *smiles at him, then grabs Rosemary's hand and makes them both invisible while hiding behind a few barrels*
Enricho: For all our sakes, I hope it's good luck (Puts the cloth back on and waits)

(The crowd reaches the house, carrying weapons as they head to the door)
Enricho: (Opens the door)
Civilian: Hunter, what are you doing in the house of a witch
Enricho: Here (Throws a head down to the ground as it rolls to the crowds feet, the ones in the front backing up from the decapitated head)
Civilian: You killed the witch
Enricho: Yes, I did. I'd recommend burning the head before she revives herself, or becomes a Lich
Civilian: Y-yes. Thank you, Hunter. I'm sure the town will pay you for your services
Enricho: I look forward to getting the money
(The civilian wraps the head in a piece of cloth and carrying it back to the town to burn it, leaving the forest)
Enricho: (Turns to Helga and Rosemary) They're gone. You two can come out now
(Awesome. Welcome to the RP :D)
Helga: *reveals herself* money? I'm getting some worth of gold for this, aren't I?
Enricho: Only a small amount for food. I need the rest for supplies. I'm leaving first thing tomorrow morning. After that, you won't have to see me again and we can go our separate ways. I'd suggest moving, since this location is no longer safe. If you can't leave for yourself, then I suggest leaving for Rosemary's safety.
Helga: I have nowhere else to go. Where will you go?
Enricho: I'm heading to the next town over. I heard that their catacombs have Deserted lurking inside, and I need to kill them before they break out into the town
Helga: I'm going with you then. And you can spend the night here since you already invited yourself..
Enricho: I told you before that I have to worry about my own life. I can't handle watching you and Rosemary at the same time