Wild Hunde Speedfur-Goddesss of speed and mischief

Moonstorm100 posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 11:41PM
Speedfur was said to be the first wild dog to be able to run at fast speeds. She is believed to be born from the wind and now is the controller of the wind.She loved to run with the wind and race. But one day her ambition almost got her trapted in a dark whole forever!
It started when Speedfur decided to go on earth and race the wind. But while they were racing Speedfur spotted some quick sand ahead of her. She tried to slow do and run around it but she was going to fast! She fell in the quick sand hole and began to sink! Speedfur cried to the wind to save her but no matter how hard it tried, it could not free her!
But a live dog not far from her, heard her call and ran to the rescue! He grabbed her scruff and tugged! Trying to pull her out of the hole! But it was no use the more he tugged the more he slipped in as well, she told him to stop but he promised he wouldnt let her sink.
With all his might he pulled Speedfur out of the hole with some help from the wind! As a gift for saving her, she granted him and his kin the gift of speed! Which is why wild dogs that may not seem fast enough to outrun a bigger hoved creature, can do it!
 Speedfur was sagte to be the first wild dog to be able to run at fast speeds. She is believed to be bo

Wild Hunde 7 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Moonstorm100 said…
big smile
Speedfurs my favorite goddess of them all! Thats why I posted her first!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Bluefire7777 said…
big smile
was speed fur moon or storm cause moon can beat those storm dogs anyday and i taught her name was speedheart
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Razorfang55555 said…
she was neither! Werent u listening? It says she was born from the wind!
hmmm
what does she look over which clan is she worshiped more in
smile
She was born from the wind,so shes worship equally by both! Storm n moon bth worship her and thnx Speedfur for her gift! N yes I was gona make it Speedheart but shes more of a trickster then caring!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
big smile
okay but i think moon worships her more because they love running more
big smile
sure........watever............i dont think it matters!