What I Like About Du Dvds

wilayfan13 posted on Jan 25, 2008 at 02:26AM
Does anyone one know if seasons 2, 3, and 4 are going to come out on dvd? And if they already are where do you find them?

What I Like About Du 2 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lizard_07 said…
Seasons 2,3, and 4 are not yet out on dvd and do not yet have any release dates. They can't be found anywhere at this point which is a total bummer. Just keep a look out and i'll let ya know if i find out anything.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wilayfan13 said…
Ok thanks, I can't wait to get the other seasons if they ever come out on DVD.
SandyJacobs commented…
Aaaah, I Liebe this Zeigen when I was a teen. I really, really miss the old Amanda Bynes. The sweet and innocent look in her. Too sad that she's gone crazy now. I used to watch this Zeigen with my sisters and we are all big Fans of both stechpalme, holly and Val! They're both great. The tight of their sisterhood is so exceptional. I received a DVD Collection of this Zeigen with all the uncut episodes from the whole 4 Seasons. I asked my sister where she bought it and she said, she bought it at yourdvdcorner.com. I think this is a fan's version because all the seasons are not officially released. But I'm so proud with this set because the episodes are complete and the quality for both audio and video are both well-defnied, it's a nice preservation though. Vor mehr als einem Jahr