Warriors (Novel Series) How Do ( Du ) Think FireStar will Loss His Final Life?

tanglebelly posted on May 05, 2010 at 12:38AM
So how do you guys/girls think the all mighty FireStar will Loss his Ninth And final Life?
Me: Ambush

Warriors (Novel Series) 19 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr StichxAngel4eva said…
tigerstar will meet him in the dark forest & kill him
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 18wanda said…
Maybe...or some other enemy in the dark forest. I like where you're going with that.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Mistyflower said…
old age
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Fairy8346 said…
Brambleclaw
Vor mehr als einem Jahr XxIvystar2345 said…
Ambush because i herd about it.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 18wanda said…
I hope so. That is a noble way to die.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr boomerlover said…
BRAMBLECLAW ARE CRAZY!?!?!!?!

I had a dream last night that twolegs spilled poison or oil or something toxic in the river and he drank it, got sick, and lost his final life like that. poor Sandstorm, she was devastated!

I hope to god that doesn't happen though!!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr WarriorsFan98 said…
i agree with old age.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Shaquita-Ann said…
mischievous
ANSWER BACK (OR FACE MAH WRATH MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!) i keep having a dream where tigerstar & hawkfrost haunt him in his dreams and he goes crazy and kills himself!!! (creepy, right??) (P.S. I LIKE POKEMON!!!!)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Rainsky57 said…
I think he'll lose it when Leafpool runs over him with her Ferrari. Firestar didn't give her any money so she had to use her own money! Poor Leafpool. Now she doesn't have any money to buy herbs!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Hail415 said…
hmmm
i like pokemon 2.tigerstar and hawkfrost only haunt evil and kin cats so why would he haunt them?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr WarriorsFan98 said…
OLD AGE WON'T DO!!!! i thought for a while. Cause bluestar had been around since before Into The Wild and she had at least 5 lives left. You could have one life and be able to live forever.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr animafanatic25 said…
mischievous
I hope he dies a long and painful death XD (lol I'm a firestar hater XD) Maybe .. Onestar? Blackstar? or Maybe just maybe a fox!
MWHAHAHAHAH DIE FIRESTAR DIE!!!
 I hope he dies a long and painful death XD (lol I'm a firestar hater XD) Maybe .. Onestar? Blackstar?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr smartone123 said…
cool pic and i think hell lose it in battle with other clans
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Spottedheart14 said…
i agree with the tigerstar killing him......i like firestar, but he's been leader 4 2 long now.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Spottedheart14 said…
wait..i take that back. tigerstar will probably plan the battle but make his dark forest apprentices to the killing.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr snowfire72 said…
angry
grr(firestar lover)i hope he dies a noble way(after sandstorm dies =3)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Mistyflower said…
Maybe Firestar will kill himself? No, he's above that. I think it'll be someone we least expect...MAPLESHADE!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 123cosmo4 said…
heart
Firestar will die in the final battle against teh Dark Forest. At least, I think so.