Veronica Mars Thoughts on the finale?

harold posted on May 23, 2007 at 07:56AM
What are your reactions?

Veronica Mars 10 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Lucica said…
Don't know... I haven't seen it yet! Would one of you wonderful, charitable people please post the vid?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kitcatchik said…
daily motion has it up -- just type in Vm 3x20
Vor mehr als einem Jahr whatcha55 said…
It was a good episode. But only that, an episode, not a good finale. I think even it the show hadnt ended, it wouldnt have been a good one as because there was no cliffhanger really. Yeah its annoying to have to wait ages to see it resolved but its great to watch when it is.
As for a season finale with this being the last episode, it was ok. We could assume Veronica will stay with Piz even while at the FBI. As for her dad, i wasnt to worried about if he got the election or not. EVen if he didnt egt it, he could go back the the PI business.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr brokenbrain said…
I though it was good episode, but a very unsatisfying finale. I agree, it wouldn't have made a very good season finale either, that's why it's such a disappointing series finale. I really don't like Veronica and Piz together. I just don't really see it. Although, granted he does have way more chemistry with Veronica than Duncan ever did. It seems like the last few episodes have been lacking that spark that made the previous seasons so great. I just wish it could have gone out with more of a bang.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jfreeman said…
i was highly disapointed!!!!!!!!! that was a rip off!!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Cherix said…
Is that the end of the show now?? I feel cheated if it is.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr thetrueslayer said…
The show deserved a much better goodbye. THey needed more time, more characters to return. It ended rather bittersweet, but I guess with what they had they did what they could to give back to Veronica. She's growing up and I like that. But I'm sad to see it go.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr megloveskyle said…
I have season 1 and 2 on DVD and season 3 on tivo..how do i post them so everyone can enjoy them?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr VMars4ever said…
I agree with Cherix. I felt cheated. That was no way to send off Veronica Mars, especially since it deserved so much more.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr movygirl said…
Way, WAY MORE!!!