Vampire Academy **Guess The Quote**

Luv_Rob_4ever posted on Aug 02, 2010 at 04:29AM
I have seen this on some other spots and thought we should try it here!!!

Rules:
- you guess one letter at a time
- if you guess it right you get props
- if you guess the whole thing you will get 5 or more props!

- the one who guessed it gets to pick the new quote If someone dosn't post a new quote within 3 days i will put a new one up!
- the person who picked the quote will give props to the one who got it right
-you have to put the book that you found the quote from! Cause there is just soo many books in this series!

"/" stands for a space.

Hope you enjoy<33
last edited on Aug 21, 2010 at 09:32PM

Vampire Academy 503 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 503

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Luv_Rob_4ever said…
"---/-----/----/---/-----/---/----/--­--.­/--­/--­-'-­-/-­---­-/-­-/-­---­-/-­---­-/-­-/-­---­-,/­--/­--/­--/­---­-/-­--/­---­-.

last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Bite_Me_Tender said…
Ummmmmm...E
"-e-/-----/----/--e/-----/---/-----/-­­--­e­.­/-­­-/-­­--­'­-­e/­­---­­--­/­-­-/­­---­­--­/­-­--­­--/­­-e­/­-­--­­e-,­­/-­-­/­--­­/--­­/-­-­-­-/­­---­­/-­-­-­e.­

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Injury said…
big smile
(A) may aswell stick with vowells first
"-e-/-a---/----/--e/-----/---/------/­­-­­-a-­e­­­./-­­­-­/­-­­-­­-'­­­-e­/­­­--­­-­-­­-/­­­-­-/­­­--­­-­­-­-­/­­­a--­­­-­-­/­­-­­e/­­­-a­-­­­e-­­,­/­­--­­­/­--­­­/-­­-­­/­-­-­­­--/­­­-­-­-­­/­­--­­­-e­.­­

Vor mehr als einem Jahr goth-kitty said…
"L" I guess
"-e-/-a---/----/--e/----l/---/-------­­/­­-­­­-a­­-e­­­­.­/­-­­­­­-/­­­-­­-­­­-'­­­­-­­e/­­­­­--­­­-­­­-­­-­/­­­­­--/­­­­­-­-­­-­­­-­­­-/­­­­­a-­­-­­­­--­­­/­­-­­­e/­­­­­-­a­-­­­­e-­­­,­­­/­­-­­-­­­­/-­-­­­­/­­-­-­­­/­­­-­-­­­­--­­/­­­­-­-­­­-­/­­­-­-­­­­-­­e.
"I" are we allowed to guess one at a time because it will take foreve to finish no offence. could we like guess 2 letters or get a clue and have the chance of guessing the quote?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr niikkii__xx said…
big smile
M for mojo!
"-e-/Ma-o-/-i--/--e/--ool/o--/-o--­/­­­-a­­­-­e­­­­­­­./­­­I­­­­­­-/­­­­-­­­o­­­­­-'­­­­­­­-­­e­/­­­­­­-o­­­­­i­­­­-­­­-­­­/­­­­­­-o­­/­­­­­-­­­-­­i­­­­-­­­­­-­/­­­­­
a-­­o­­­­-­-­­­/­m­­­e­/­­­­­-­­­a­-­­­­­e­­-­­­­,­­­­­/­-­­­o­­­­­­/­­i-­­­­­­/­­­-­­­-­­­­/­­­­-­o­­­­­-­­-­­/­­­­­­­o-­­­­-­­­/­­­­­-i­­­­­­me

and here is your hint

I will give you guys "O"
Vor mehr als einem Jahr goth-kitty said…
"U"
T for Teddy [=
"-e-/Ma-o-/-i--/t-e/--ool/o--/-ou--­/­­­­­-­a­­­­­-e­­­­­­­­­­./­­­­I­­­­­­­­­-/­­­­­­­-­­­­o­­­­­­u'­­­­­­­­­­-­­­e­­­/­­­­­­­-­­o­­­­­i­­­­­­-­­­­-­­­­­/­­­­­­­­-o­­­/­­­­­­­­­t­­­­-­­i­­­­­­­-­­­­­-­­­/­­­­­­ a-­­o­­­­ut­­­/­m­­­e­/­­­­­­­-­­­­­a-­­­­­­­­e­­-­­­­­­­,­­­­­­/­­­-­­­­o­­­­­­­/­­­it­­­­­­­­­/­­­­-­­­­-­­­­­­/­­­­­­­-o­­­­­­­­­u­-­­­/­­­­­­­­­­o-­­­­­­­-­­­­­/­­­­­t­i­­­­­­­­me­­
please just ignore any sighs that come up!
"Hey/Maso-/-i--/the/--ool/o--/you-­­/­­­­­­-­­­a­­­­­­-e­­­­­­­­­­­­­­./­­­­­­­I­­­­­­­­­­­-/­­­­­­­­­yo­­­­­­­u­­'­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­e­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­-­­­o­­­­­­­­­i­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­-­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­­-­­o­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­h­­­i­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­-­­­­/­­­­­­­ a-­­o­­­­ut­­­/­m­­­e­/­�­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­a-­­­­­­­­­­­­­e­-­­­­­­­­­­,­­­­­­­­/­­­­­-­­­­­o­­­­­­­­­­/­­­­i­­t­­­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­-­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­-­­o­­­­­­­­­­­u­­­-­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­­­­o­-­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­ti­­­­­­­­­­­m­­e­

I give you "H" and "Y" Now u should be able to get it!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr nevermind606 said…
big smile
Hey Mason, wipe the drool off your face. If you're going to think about me naked, do it on your own time.
That's Right!!! IT's your turn!
big smile
----/--/--/---,/---/-----/--/-----./­---­­--/­­--­/­-­/-­­---­­-,­/­-­--­­---­­/-­-­-­-/­­---­­/-­-­-­.
Ummm "E"?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DaniKatZ said…
L???
big smile
---e/--/--/-e-,/---/-e-e-/--/-l-e./­----­­­-­­/­-­­-/­­­-­/-­­­--­­-­­-­,­/­­­---­­­-­-­-­­/­­l-­­­-e­/­­­--­­-­/­­--­­­-­.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ThunderLove said…
How bout I?
big smile
---e/i-/i-/-e-,/---/-e-e-/i-/-l-e./­-----­­­­­-­­­/­­­-­-­­/­­­­-­/-­­­­-­­-­­-­­­-­­­,/­­­­-­i-­­­­-­-­­­-­/­­­l­i-­­e/­­­­-­-­­­-­­­/­-­­-­­­­-­.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Team-Dimka said…
ummm......N?
R [=
hmmm. S??
big smile
R--e/is/i-/re-,/---/ne-er/in/-l-e./­s---r­­-­­­­­­/­­­­­-­­­­­s­­­/­­­­­­­­­-­/­-­­­­­­­­­­-­­-­­­­r­­-­­­­­,­/­­­­­­­­­-­­i-­­­­­­­­­­--­­­­­­­s­/­­­­­l­­i-­­­­­e/­­­­­­­­­­-­n­-­­­­­/­­­­­-­­­-­­­­­­­­­-­.
big smile
GOT IT(:

**Rose is in red, but never in blue. Sharp as a thorn. Fights like one too.**

I love that quote<3
big smile
Alright, here it is:

---/-----/----/---/-------./"---,/--­--,­/-/­---­/--­--/­---­./-­/--­---­/--­./-­/--­--.­../­--/­---­--/­--/­---­---­--.­&qu­ot;
ummm E?
S! XD
A? XD
big smile
--s/----s/-a-e/---/-------./"-es,/-­-­-a­­,/-­­/-­-­-­/-­­a--­­/-­-­-­./­­-/s­­--­-­-­/-­­-./­­-/­-­-­s-­­...­­/-­e­/­--­­---­­/-­e­/­--­­-e-­­-e­-­.­&qu­ot;
o???
--s/-o--s/-a-e/o--/-------./"-es,/-­­­o-a­­­,­/­-­­/­­--­­­-/­-­­­a-­­-­/­­-o­­­-­./­­­-/­­s­­-­-­-­­­-/-­­­o­.­/­­-­­/-­­­-s­-­­­..­­.­/­­-e­­­/­-o­­­--­­-­­/­-­e­­­/-o­­­-­e­-­­-­­e-­­­.&­quo­t;

Why does it keep saying "&quot"??
i have no clue!
R?
big smile
--s/-or-s/-a-e/o--/-------./'-es,/Ro-a,/-/­---­/-a­--/­-o-­./-­/s-­---­/-o­./-­/--­s-.­../­-e/­-o-­--/­-e/­-o-­e--­er.­'
um T?
big smile
--s/-or-s/-a-e/o-t/t------./'-es,/Ro-a,/-/­---­/-a­-t/­-o-­./-­/st­---­/-o­./-­/--­s-.­../­-e/­-o-­--/­-e/­to-­et-­er.­'
G???
His words came out thickly. 'Yes, Roza, I did want you. I still do. I wish... we could be together.'
I think thats RIght Great job!!! your turn!
big smile
Great job!! :D
Thanks lol sorry I haven't been on my net crashed.
"---'-/---/----/-----/--/-----./---/­---­--/­---­-/-­-,/­---­/-'­--/­---­--/­---­/--­---­/--­--.
big smile
If you want a clue just ask :)
It's all right!!
Umm lets see "e"
"---'-/---/e-e-/-----/-e/-----./---­/­--­­-e-­­/-­-­-­-/­­-e,­­/-­-­-­/-­­'--­­/-­-­-­e-­­/--­­/-­­--­-­-­/-­­---­­.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Arielka said…
what about 'T'??
"---'t/---/e-e-/t----/-e/-----./---­­­/--­­­-­e­-­­/­­--­­­--­/­­­-e­­,­/­­--­­­-­/-­­­'-­­-­­/­-­-­­­-e-­­­/­---­­/­­-­-­­--­­­t­/-­­­--­­-­­.&q­uot­;
R?????