Vampire Academy Team Dimitri oder Team Adrian!

dramadiva123 posted on Jan 28, 2010 at 04:45AM
First of all i totally love the series. I mean who doesn't? (don't answer that)

But I saw on other websites for Vampire Academy, they have created teams (like Twilight). There was a Team Dimitri and a Team Adrian.

Tell me, do you think us fans should start this war between the two? Who would you choose and why. 5 stars for the VA series.

Vampire Academy 28 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr love_VA said…
angelic
i can't choose its too hard.. i want both .. because. Dimitri is like the real thing for rose and adrian well hes just adrian he hasn't anything wrong.. so i can't pick..
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SG1-090 said…
mischievous
I know Dimitri's great and all but i'm total Team Adrian! I love him! He's easy going, friendly, he's so full of himself in a great way :D - seriously adorable to Rose - and hilarious! Probably why I like him more than Dimitri is that he's funny and fun and Dimitri's too serious. I actually like Christian more than Dimitri (not for Rose obviously but character wise), I still think Dimitri's awesome though, totally hardcore!

Normally my favourite character in books, movies or tv shows is the hardcore, funny, sarcastic guy, so it is hard choosing - especially after just writing this I realise each of the 3 main guys takes one of those qualities each!

Anyway...I realise Dimitri is Rose's soulmate so I guess because of that a part of me wants them to get together and be happy but I just love her with Adrian! And I love Adrian so yeh when it comes down to it I'm Team Adrian!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr love_VA said…
well Dimitri and rose are like THE big thing.. ROse is funny,sarcastic and alot of fun, but dimtri the hardcore like u said.. its like rose completes him.. S2
Vor mehr als einem Jahr svgirl said…
big smile
I would defiantly be Team Adrian! Dimitri's okay though.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr madik515 said…
laugh
I think dimitri cuz hes so much better for her

link
Vor mehr als einem Jahr madik515 said…
tongue
I think that this series is way cooler and its cool to kniow wut others thinklink
Vor mehr als einem Jahr nedelina said…
I'm total agree with SG1-090. I love Dimka! And I know if there's chance to save him, Rose will be with him and I'll be happy. But Adrian is so friendly, funny, easy going, sarcastic. I love him! And he is so nice with Rose. I love him even when he smokes and drinks, thought I don't. =D
Dimitri is perfect, but I'm TEAM ADRIAN!

PS: I'm acctually very surprised to see that I met another person who likes Christian more than Dimitri too. Dimka is a badass, yeah, and he is Rose's mate but Christian and Adrian makes me laught and that's why I like them so much!

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Caprysa said…
Team Dimitri all the way...the other guys are great but he and Rose are perfect for eachother (once she fixes him)...can't wait to find out!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mariecline26 said…
big smile
hmm..team dimitri..
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jae3345 said…
Team Dimitri!!! All the way! Rose and Dimitri belong together, mortal or immortal...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr II_Jelly_II said…
smirk
Somehow I agree with both sides! its soo hard to pick but im TEAM ADRIAN FTW! hes like so cute for her! and fun 2 especially since he even is gonna write her a dating proposal! but i love dimitri 2 in the beginning but im curious to see who rose ends u with.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr italiangirl976 said…
hmmm
I really don't know. Before the last book I was all for Dimitri but after Blood Promise I like Adrian more then I used too. So I'm really not sure. Their both great.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr VampAcadFan999 said…
ADRIAN!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr VampAcadMyLife said…
big smile
Adrian all the way.
I want rose too go with either but if she gets Dimka i get Adrian. But my heart is still for Christian. then Adrian.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rosiepoupakina said…
Team ADRIAN !!! all the way because he was there for rose when dimitri was turned strigo and gave her the money she needed when she went to kill dimitri and i just love him i like dimitri to but i think adrian is better dor her now :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr xochristina said…
TEAM DIMKA!
Rose & Dimitri BELONG together.
Doesnt mean I don't like Adrian though.. I love him too! But not for Rose.
Dimitri & Rose have to end up together, but Adrian & Rose can be friends, and he can find someone new to love, so everyone wins. :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cottman345 said…
angelic
adrian,i like him better dimitri is to old for her.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr niikkii__xx said…
Team Dimitri, because Rose's heart belongs to him && so does mine. nawww <3
Vor mehr als einem Jahr princess_mimi said…
smirk
i am from both team DIMRIAN= dimitri+adrian

But my heart is for Christian.

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Belikovs_Girl said…
Personally, I would date either of them... they both are awesome!

But I'm team Dimitri all the way for Rose!!! Love Dimka!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr black_iris said…
Team Dimitri! It's as simple as that.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ATornRose said…
WARNING: THIS RESPONSE CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR SPIRITBOUND!!!!!!!

Honestly, my name's ATornRose for a reason. I'm completely torn between the two. I know that Rose still loves Dimitri. And, reagardless of what he tells her, you know he still loves her too. If that weren't true, he wouldn't have tried to fight off the queen's guardians when they came to arrest her. At the same time, though, a lot of the things he did as a Strigoi are unforgivable. Especially using Lissa and Christian as bait. That way over stepped the line and I'm not sure I'd forgive him for that. Still though, I've always liked their relationship and admired the way the tried to fight it for their duty and the people they cared about. I loved the way they got past their obstacles and found each other. It was heartbreaking when he was turned.

With Adrian though, he's a great guy and deserves a chance. I mean, he funded her trip to Russia and was there to pick up the pieces when she returned. He didn't pressure her into anything she wasn't ready to do yet and when he found out what she's was trying to do for Dimitri, he accepted it. Sure, it pissed him off, but it doesn't matter, because he was there for her when she needed him to be. And when they brought Dimitri back, he didn't just walk away, he's trying very hard to be the boyfriend that Rose needs, even if Rose hasn't been the best person about the whole thing. Bottom line, Adrian truly and deeply loves her, whether their world wants to admit it or not. He loves her and would marry her, even if it isn't considered acceptable. And I think that Rose loves him a lot more than she's willing to admit to even herself.

I honestly can't say who I want her to get with. I do want to see more between her and Adrian, though.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DaniKatZ said…
big smile
TEAM DIMITRI!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Twi_Artiste said…
TEAM DIMKA ALL THE WAY Y'ALL!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr katie15 said…
big smile
I like Dimitri but I'm TEAM ADRIAN!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Elbelle23 said…
smile
^Agreed with Katie15
I love Adrian <3
Vor mehr als einem Jahr icegal said…
team adrian
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TeVaerua said…
TEAM ADRIAN!!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!

i agree with pretty much everything you said ATornRose. Adrians always been there for her and is so accepting of her and that she still loves dimitri. hes charming and he makes me laugh so he gets my vote.

i was so pissed off when dimitri didnt actually die at the end of blood promise. i really want rose to be with adrian, but after finishing spirit bound, just the way it was written you can tell that she's still gonna end up with bloody dimitri.