Ugly Betty UB season 4 spoiler: look who's back!

waichingliu81 posted on Aug 03, 2009 at 06:42PM
'Ugly Betty' exclusive: Look who's returning!
by Michael Ausiello

I didn’t think he’d stay away for long, and goshdarnit, I was right: Grant Bowler has inked a deal with Ugly Betty to reprise his role as Wilhelmina’s crooked ex, Connor, for multiple episodes, sources confirm to me exclusively.

Last seen at the end of season 3, Connor fled town after Betty discovered that he had embezzled millions from Meade Publications. Willie spent the rest of the season mending her broken heart — a process I’m guessing will spill over into the fall.

Happy the little thief is back? Sound off below!

link

Ugly Betty 2 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr waichingliu81 said…
more details below:

Ugly Betty Surprise: Connor’s Back!
August 3, 2009 by Tom

I don’t know if this was a surprise to you, but I was shocked to discover that Connor is coming back to Ugly Betty in season four.

According to Ausiello at EW, Grant Bowler has signed a deal with Ugly Betty producers to bring back his role of Connor Owens, the Aussie who stole Wilhelmina’s heart and all of Mode magazine’s money. Multiple sources have confirmed this.

I really, really didn’t expect this character to be back.

This could mean some new, juicy plot lines, especially if the writers harden Wilhelmina’s heart toward Connor, as I suspect they will. If they can resist temptation to bring the romance back, it can be a real cat and mouse game, with Wilhelmina chasing down Connor, maybe catching him. Then, Wilhelmina can hatch an evil plot to get Mode’s money back before Daniel finds out and tries to get the money himself.

Done correctly, this could be a lot of fun.

Or, they could bring back Connor and have Wilhelmina become a pile of mush in his presence again. I don’t think that would be very compelling, unless it was done as a ruse, before Wilhelmina springs her trap.

A small side issue: how will Connor react to Molly’s death? Was he really over her, and reacting to Daniel the way he did only because he “hates to lose”, as he said? Or did Connor really, deep down love Molly (as I believe)?

It’s just another interesting twist to the story. Welcome back Grant (and Connor!)

link
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ali-aligator said…
i'm glad hes back because i am actually on wilhelmina's side in terms of ussing the money connor stole to push cal hartley out of the company. because i totally hate him now that he made matt betty's boss.