Ugly Betty Ugly Betty Season 3 U.k Airdate

freckles08 posted on Mar 17, 2009 at 09:46PM
This is not exactly offical lol but According to What's On Tv Magazine it states Season 3 will be shown on Channel 4 in the Summer.
I hope its true even though i have been watching it online :P
last edited on Mar 17, 2009 at 09:47PM

Ugly Betty 6 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr waichingliu81 said…
it didn't say when during the summer the third season will be shown did it?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr freckles08 said…
No it just said "This summer" but you know what Channel 4 is like i mean i bet it will be around the same time as BIG BOTHER.
if it is, then it'll probably be shown after big brother at 10.00pm, which by that time a lot of the younger UB fans in particular will be in bed by then, and not a lot of people will be tuning in at that time. OR before BB at 9.00pm on fridays. another suggestion is that channel 4 will show big brother in full, and then when it gets to the final week, they'll show UB at an earlier time before the BB finale on the same night.

then again, i hate the way channel 4 schedules its shows, especially the US ones, in favour of BB. it's ridiculous.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr charlottec said…
How are you watching this online? what website are you using?
charlottec- if you visit the links on this ugly betty spot you should find other websites where you can watch the show online.
ok, put this in your diary: ugly betty, channel 4 this coming wednesday at 10pm. at long last!