Twilight - der Film TV Casting Call- we'll help Du lure in your vampire-loving crush

iwanttobefunny posted on Nov 07, 2009 at 12:31AM
Having trouble getting your fellow Twilight fan to notice you? Perhaps comedy is your answer, and you never even knew it. If you want to be paired with a professional comedian with the hopes of luring a crush with your new found comic wit- don't delay- send us your audition video!

If you think this might be something you're interested in, we're taking audition videos right now. They're fairly straightforward and we just want them uploaded to something like YouTube, Vimeo, Shutterfly, etc., and then send us the link.

The video needs to be NO LONGER than 5 minutes long and must contain your testimonial as to why you have that burning desire and NEED to be made funny. Use the remainder of your time and give us a couple minutes of you being your funniest. Whether it's stand up, improv, knock knock jokes- whatever you do that you think is funny, we want to see you in action.

Please submit them to us at iwanttobefunny@gmail.com ASAP, ideally by Tuesday the 10th. If you need more time, please let us know so we know you would still like to be considered.

Twilight - der Film 2 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jenifer1986 said…
hello iwanttobefunny, thanks for your post asking to join in the world of comedy. I know some people doing comedy and they are not professional. I will try to reach them and i will give your e mail to them. I wish i could help them.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sabina123 said…
Hi, i will tell who are interested and will give them ur email id. I wish i could help them. Hope to see you in new year.