Twilight - der Film Twilight vs. Harry Potter

jackie5starr posted on Apr 26, 2008 at 05:42AM
Why are people comparing Twilight to Harry Potter and not some other book or series? Which one do you like better?

Twilight - der Film 25 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jackie5starr said…
I'm not sure why people compare twilight to harry potter but i think it is because so many people read both...both are unique in their own ways and i luv them both
Vor mehr als einem Jahr funnyshawna said…
i luv them both equally, but right now twilight is probably my favorite, cos i just read it. i dont think twilight and harry potter are similar in any way at all...except that they're both really popular and ppl read them both and are curious to see what ppl's opinions are. other than that i dont know why they are being compared so much.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Heidi42 said…
i think Twilight is better. I have read the harry potter books and Twilight and i just like twilight better. Twilight made me believe in Vampires and Werewolves. (well not like OMG im moving to forks to meet Jacob and Edward, but it was written in a real way.) but idk harry potter has to many weird things for me to grasp in one reading of a book. I dont know why they compare them.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jacob4ever57 said…
Twilight is way better to me because a book about wizards it's such a classic story!!! i couldn't get into them! i totally hate harry potter! I'm sorry for those of u who don't but i just don't like them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Thima said…
Harry Potter was my first love but now that I've read Twilight,Twilight wins HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!at least in my opinion.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BritKeyser said…
Thima is right. I have replaced Harry Potter with Twilight. They are both great books, though.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr italiangirl976 said…
Dont know I never read the Harry Potter books only Twilight series. I love the Harry Potter movies though i watch all thoes.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr latterdayfrodo said…
Twilight makes Harry Potter seem like a child's book.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Bitbit-girl said…
I like them both
Vor mehr als einem Jahr twilovers said…
TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT! But I can't say HP since I haven't read it. So I won't judge it :]
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Sinner21 said…
I refuse to compair them I love them both so much that I don't want to ruin either of them by knit-picking at either to see which is better!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wild-child11 said…
twilight is soooo much better coz it makes hp seem so childish (except the last 2 books).

however i think the twilight films wont make as much money as the hp films but i thik i will prefer the twilight film.

i was so sad when cederic died in hp, so glad the actor is playin edward but he doesnt look at all how i imagined him.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr duckey94 said…
I do like both of them, but Harry Potter is far, far better than Twilight. I think that they're always compared because they're both fantasy books that are really huge hits. A lot of people have read both series, so they compare them.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Fashion_life said…
I have read both series and I love them. each has something that makes them good and unique. I can't compare them because they are different.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bellaphonedx said…
uhm i'd have to say harry potter, it goes so much deepr and its so much mroe to think about and its really complicated too. i think its fascinating.
i love the twilight series but i love my wizards better!! : ) im not that musshhyy for love story's either so yeahhh.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ligers1 said…
i agree twlight is to different from harry potter!!! but i like them both sooo much!!!!
I have both on my mind i can't wait till nov.21 and dec.12!!!
ive been a harry otter fan way longer than ive been a twlight fan
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Andressa_Weld said…
kiss
Twilight and Harry Potter are really different! They are both greats! They both have a lot of fans! And a really good story! But Twilight is kinda speciall! HP describe a litlle wizard and Twilight describe the perfect mans! You can be Team Jacob or Team Edwrad, Emmett, jasper etc... In Twilight you have a lot of options! In HP is all about HP! Nobody says "I'm Team Rony Weasley"!! Twilight is more romantic too! And in Twilight we have fantasie mix with reallity!! We have problens like "I'm in love with 2 boys" not like "I'm fighting with a terrible wizard"
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HaleyDewit said…
I haven't read Twilight yet,so I wouldn't know.I've seen the second movie and I didn't like it very much.Now I've seen the first one and I loved it way more.I don't get why people compare HP and Twilight.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HaleyDewit said…
Okay,I'm reading Twilight and I made up my mind.Harry Potter is so much better.And it's really not all about Harry.It may seem like that.Harry isn't everyone's favourite character.Mine's Ron Weasly :) And I think fighting with a terrible wizard is much worse than being in love with two boys,which by the way isn't love but lust.Bella's only attracted to guys who are perfectly good-looking,smell nice,have a hypnotizing voice,...that's simply not love.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Renarimae said…
I'm a fan of both, but Harry Potter is definitely better. Harry Potter is an all ages book, while Twilight is mostly aimed towards teenage girls.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ilsaf12 said…
I have to say, Twilight. Of course. I love it so much. It's the best book I've ever read. Hp and Twilight is so much different. I don't really like HP. Because it just beating about the bush. It's my personal opinion. Anyway Twilight rocks!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr xEdwardCullen said…
I love Twilight the best. Also Harry Potter. Ok, lets not fight lets just say that both movies a great. Deal?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AmyofCamelot said…
Twilight is SO much better!!! But why do people compare them as the two movies are completely different. Harry potter is fantasy and adventure while twilight is romance and a bit of horror. How can you relate them to each other???
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NordicVeronica1 said…
Harry Potter and Twilight are different on so many levels that it's unfair to judge them. Personally (this is personally, people, so don't flip out on me) I think it's Harry Potter that makes *Twilight* seem childish.
For Harry Potter - there's so much more of a deeper meaning than wizards and spells and potions. It's one of the ultimate battles of good and evil. It symbolizes the things happening to us, and within us.
It's a very powerful story, and I personally find it miles ahead of Twilight - and Twilight will never touch it. Because, let's face it, the image of Dracula-like vampires and Lupin-like werewolves (which were correct views) should've been left alone to *not* sparkle and *not* be incorrectly labeled as 'werewolves' when they were honestly shape-shifters.
Being a big geek of mythology, legend & lore - I felt like the author of Twilight had taken everything I loved most in the fantasy world: all the fantastical creatures and all the myths of old - and had beaten them against a rock until they were just a blob of what they used to be.
Now nobody knows what a real vampire or a real werewolf is, and that's really what made me stop reading Twilight. It messed up mythology and lore waaay too much for comfort.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr k04saki said…
I like both of them. When I was a kid, I was fun of Harry Poter, but now I'm more fun of Twilight.