TV-Paare ღ~COUPLES ICON CHALLENGE ~ღ

buffyl0v3r44 posted on Feb 28, 2012 at 08:52PM
♥♥This is not a contest and none of these will be put on pick, this is simply just an excuse to make random icons and have fun. Think of this like a 30 day challenge, except its with icons. You can start it whenever you want, do the icons in any order, finish whenever you want, but stick to the themes that are given. You must make the icons there is NO stealing, and you have to make the icons now they can't be icons you made before.This is my second icon challenge here and there will be others with different themes then this, when I start them I will be sure to give a link here. After you finish all your challenges you are more than welcome to start again. Every 5 comments with an icon you will receive a prop from me. And anyways let the challenge begin!♥♥

Category/Theme #1 One Couple(can be any couple but all the icons must be of the same couple)
-5 Icons Black&White with one color showing
-5 Icons Showing Injury, Hurt, and/or Pain
-5 Icons Showing Happiness
-3 Icons Plus One More Person
-3 Icons Sepia
-2 Icons Look
-2 Icons Your Choice
Category/Theme #2 One Couple(can be any couple except for the couple you did before and all the icons must be of the same couple)
-5 Icons Sepia with one color showing
-5 Icons Black&White with one shade Blue showing
-5 Icons Showing Happiness and/or Sadness
-3 Icons Look
-3 Icons At a special event
-2 Icons Plus One More Person
-2 Your Choice
Category/Theme #3 One Couple(can be any couple except for the couple you did before and all the icons must be of the same couple)
-5 Icons Black&White and/or Sepia
-5 Icons That Say One Word
-5 Icons Showing Injury, Hurt, and/or Pain
-3 Icons Plus One More Person
-3 Icons At a special event
-2 Icons 2 Colors
-2 Your Choice
Category/Theme #4 Gay/Lesbian and/or Friendships of the same gender(you can choose to do as many relationships/friendships that you like)
-5 Icons Hugging and/or Kissing
-5 Icons That Say One-Two Words
-5 Icons Showing Happiness
-3 Icons Comfort
-3 Icons Plus Two More People
-2 Sepia and/or Black&White
-2 Your Choice
Category/Theme #5 Random Couples(Can be all and any of the couples you'd like to make icons out of)
-5 Icons Black&White and/or Sepia with one color showing
-5 Icons Hugging and or/Kissing
-5 Icons Showing Happiness and/or Sadness
-3 Icons Look
-3 Icons At a Special Event
-2 Icons With Song Lyrics
-2 Your Choice

Participants: (just comment here and I will add you)
link
last edited on Feb 28, 2012 at 08:53PM

TV-Paare 44 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...