Tokio Hotel tom hit a fan? no, heres the REAL story

andrea_95 posted on Apr 21, 2009 at 01:07AM
Tom didn't hit a "fan" he hit a stalker who was a gang member. The gang had been harassing the band for MONTHS by throwing eggs at tom's car, sending them threatening messages and harassing their family members. Here's the link to the full story...

link

Tokio Hotel 8 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rawrr-doll said…
angry
They attacked Simone on the 8th of April as well
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lizzy said…
hmmm
if he was smart he shoudnt hade hit anyone and just turn them in
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mrs-mindfreak said…
reallyy if theyve been following the band for months, why hasnt someone stopped them?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr oJdelight56 said…
I hate that if a ordinary person were to hit the guy it would be nothing but if a famouse were to hit someone it is a big deal!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr maiatokiohotel said…
surprise
ow gosh
:o
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jjojola said…
you know to tell you the truth i saw that i would have hit them poor tom the girls kept surrounding him and told them like 100 times can u please move i have to go please get out of my way and they just stayed there and they started hitting the window and he just rammed them they where hitting the car and everything so he reacted in a bad way poor tom (im on his side)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr theonlyking said…
I'm on Tom's side because he didn't do it for nothing he had a strong reason to. He reacted a little bad but still he was right
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 93088990 said…
heart
I would do the same, if I was Tom.. Or I would not just stop by hitting her ones.. If someone attacked my mom and trow eggs on my car, I would.. I don`t actualy know.. I would be furious as hell..