Tiva Tiva Fan Fiction Fest! [Round 2 - "Slow dance with destiny."] [CLOSED]

freshfunkpride posted on May 28, 2011 at 12:05PM
Hey all! So to keep us busy and keep the spot active over the hiatus, a few Tivotees have suggested starting up the TFFF again! This time though, I made the competition period three weeks instead of a month, because there are only four-ish months until S9 and I wanted to get a few good rounds in by then. :) I hope you guys don't mind! I also picked the first prompt, just to make things easier.

RULES:

1. Rounds will last for THREE WEEKS each. After this period I will put up a pick to decide the winner. If your fic is not submitted by this time, it will not be eligible for the contest. :)

2. Winner gets props, and the right to pick the next prompt. Full list of prompts can be viewed on the Tiva Fanfiction Fest Checklist thread. :)
link
It's mostly just all the ones from the other thread that Dannii made.

3. Entries must be between 250 and 1500 words.

4. You do not HAVE to participate in every round.

5. Make sure your article clearly says in the title that it is for the TFFF and which round it's for.

6. Fics can be AU and do not have to pertain directly to the scene they are from. Whatever springs to mind! :)

7. Please state in the notes your fic's name, summary, word count and rating. If it is smut, please say so in the title or notes so people know before they read.

8. Winner will be posted here, along with the next prompt.

9. It would be great if you could post a link to your fic here in this thread, but you don't have to. :)

10. Please do not vote for yourself :) Even if your fic is super-duper amazing! ;P

Good luck to everyone! ♥

ROUND 1 - "There is always another monster," from 8x23 Swan Song -
Winner: Lie_to_Me_123 Dannii, with 'Will you be my Superman?'

ROUND 2 - "Slow dance with destiny.' -
Winner: ?????????

last edited on Jul 10, 2011 at 01:12PM
save

Tiva 11 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr freshfunkpride said…
heart
Ready....set.....WRITE! :D

Just making the thread show up on the updates page :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TivaParaSiempre said…
Good work, Tegan!

Shouldn't they all link to their fics here? Otherwise how do we find them to read them?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Lie_to_Me_123 said…
Vor mehr als einem Jahr midnyte007 said…
I probably totally failed at this fic.

link
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Here's mine.

link
Rule 9 says that you can link them here, but you don't have to. :) Don't worry, we'll be able find them! It also says you have to clearly state that the article is for the TFFF, and which round it's for in the title! :D The 'Articles' page is pretty easy to navigate :)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
big smile
Round 2 of the TFFF is officially open! The prompt is: "Slow dance with destiny." Thanks to Dannii for choosing the prompt, and congratulations for winning Round 1!

And everybody else.... what are you waiting for? Get writing! :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Here is my entry for Slow Dance with Destiny! =]

link
heart
Yay! Here's my entry for Slow Dance with Destiny! :)

link
heart
Here's my entry for Slow Dance With Destiny :)

link
Are we starting another round, Tegan? :)