Tiva Thoughts about ZIVA Küssen A MAN that IS NOT TONY! [A SCREENCAP FROM THE GOOD COP , BAD COP PREVIEW, SEASON 7, EP4]

goodgirlmikey posted on Oct 09, 2009 at 01:51PM
Okay, so I stumbled upon the extended preview for the Good Cop, Bad Cop episode. It's a Ziva-centric ep, and it included THIS heinous...thing. Ziva kissing a man. Who isn't Tony.

My point is, considering that this is a flashback [it happened some time during her mission.], why would she be kissing THIS GUY? And Rivkin just died. At one point I thought Ziva was having feelings for Rivkin.[but she didn't get the chance to explore it, though.]

Does this mean she's rebounding or just looking for some cold comfort...? I mean, as I have said, Rivkin just died...and Tony. She thought at that time Tiny betrayed her. Right?

Sorrry, i'm rambling. I need to get this out of my system, which I admit, I am having a hard tome in doing so.

Tell me what you think. please.

I'm not the only one who's angry at this, yes?
 Okay, so I stumbled upon the extended Vorschau for the Good Cop, Bad Cop episode. It's a Ziva-centric

Tiva 4 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Lie_to_Me_123 said…
I'm angry also! I saw it last night and my jaw just dropped and I was upset for the rest of the night lol. I sorta shook the laptop, I was that angry!

But then I began thinking....

Eli obviously sent Ziva on the Damocles to finish Michael's mission. I'm thinking that Ziva had to go undercover and pretend to be this... persons girlfriend, so to speak.

Does anyone else agree?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ncislover17 said…
worried
yep i agree and i am soo angry with this its not fair but ziuva did think that tony had bretrayed her at this time
but now that ziva is back at ncis everything seems to be getting better between tony and ziva
maybe they might get together after all
i hope so x
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ziva_rocks said…
mischievous
She had to get the guy on her side and she knew he was attracted to her. She's said before she'd do anything for the sake of a mission even sleep with someone. They had been caught snooping and had to do something so they made it look like they were after some alone time. She also knew he wasn't like all the other scumbags on the ship (he was a marine, or ex marine) so she knew having him on side might be handy. And yeah i hope she hurries the hell up and plants one on Tonys lips, its taking forever and i'm not that patient!! x
Vor mehr als einem Jahr maddyD12 said…
angry
:@ angry face lol