Winx Club Roleplay: Cloudtower!

pandawinx posted on Mar 01, 2011 at 04:50PM
Hi everyone! :)
I've decided to start up a new role-play where you invent a Cloudtower witch and pretend your a freshman at cloudtower, starting at the first level of magic..
All you need to do is fill out the form below and you've successfully joined!
See you in cloud tower!
-pandawinx. :)

Name (Doesn't have to be real name):
power:
source of power:
Home realm:
Status (whether your royal, noble, etc):
Personality:
Looks:
How you look in fairy form:
Any thing else we should know?:

Here's mine!:
Name (Doesn't have to be real name): Angel Dolittle. But she preferred to be referred to as "Devil" by her friends.
power: The power of dark animals..
What she can do with her power: She can turn into any dark animal, communicate with any animal and tame them and can (somehow) turn invisible.
source of power: She doesn't know this, but she actually inherited this from her father (who she's never met) who can transform into a tiger........
Home realm: Born in Magix, but parent's are telepaxian. She's raised by a lot of different fairies....although she doesn't tell anyone that.
Status (whether your royal, noble, etc): Normal girl.
Personality: She loves to listen to the latest gossip, and is very witty. She likes to know secrets, but doesn't force it out of anyone. She's a very talented spy, but doesn't like to spy unless she's forced to.. Long story short: gossip loving, great spy but also very gentle and subtle!
She's a brilliant dancer but a terrible singer! (Unlike her mother, who was a brilliant singer but a terrible dancer!)
Looks: She has black hair in a bob, with a few turquoise, mint green and lilac streaks. she has wide, innocent hazel eyes. She has slightly-tanned skin, she is tall and fairly thin.
Fashion style: For a witch, she actually dresses quite lively. She's love to expiriment with different colors, including bright, fairy colors but also loves the typical range of witch colors: Black, pitch black, jet black, pure black, shadow black, really black and her personal favorite: dark black!
How you look in witch form: Her's is like icy's only dark green and instead of a I on the belt she has a "A" Standing for angel in white. She has white bracelets on her left arm and a white ring on her right hand.
Any thing else we should know?: Nothing that SHE knows...

Winx Club 21 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lovebaltor said…
smile
Yay! :D
New role play! ;)

Name (Doesn't have to be real name): Adina-Helsing-Dragulia. "The Devil's Assassin" to others. (Ironic that her father was the Devil's son, and her former step-dad was an assassin)

power: The powers or vampires and werewolves.

What she can do with powers: As a curse, she has to transform into a werewolf every full moon. She can transform into a vampire at her own will, and even a wolf at her own will. She can vanish and re-appear where and when she wants to, she can jump and run with super human strength too.

source of power: She really doesn't have one, since the werewolf and vampire genes flow through her veins. Literally.
Home realm: Earth. (Transylvania to be precise)

Status (whether your royal, noble, etc): Technically she is royal, due to that her father is the ruler of all vampires... But, her life is normal.

Personality: Adina has a very fierce, and tough personality. (Just like her dad and former step-dad) She is also a very brave girl though too. For those she loves dearly, she can be very kind to and will do anything to save them if they are in danger.

Looks: She has long blond hair, and a tail that is the same color. She has one yellow eye (right) and her other is light blue (left). She has dark yellow ears sticking out of her hair and bright white fangs hanging on either side of her mouth. It catches a few people off guard, but, they get used to it. She is tall, with a light tan to her skin and is fairly thin and muscly.

How you look in witch form: Kinda looks like Stormy's but her outfit it dark purple, black and has a silver tinge in the light. Her hair is down and she has heavy silver and black eye shadow over her eyes. Her lips are covered with black lip stick, and she has a fancy "A" in the middle of her outfit. Her shoes are also high heeled black boots. Gloves, are long that stop near her shoulders, and are pointed at the end. They are silver and black.

Fashion style: She usually wears large brown over coats and hats. Her hair is usually down, and she wears dark colors. Her hat and coat make her look mysterious, sometimes attracting un-wanted attentino to herself. She also wears black hiking boots, and golden hooped ear-rings on her ears. Also, she has an eagle feather on her hat.

Any thing else we should know?: Do not piss her off! If may be the last thing you ever do....

Pic: (Just felt like adding one)
 Yay! :D New role play! ;) Name (Doesn't have to be real name): Adina-Helsing-Dragulia. "The Devil's
Vor mehr als einem Jahr chrie said…
neme:darla(queen of tha underworld/next world) but she's mostly called as 'demon' coz she's tha only demon in cloudtower
powers:demons,shadows,devils,dark,shadows n monsters
source of power:pluto n tha underworld/next world

power abilaties:she can transform 2 a dragon change ppl's mines n thoughts control other demons read minds open a portal which sends her enemys n her self(if she wants)2 tha underworld using her sword/blade slashes her enemy using demon fangs/claws

realm:at first she lived in element with lisa n nova but after tha true victory of the tav lisa lives as a real demi-god nova as tha leader of tha demon-slayers n darla as tha queen of tha underworld her n all 2 sises lived apart darla lives in tha underworld now
status:queen of tha underworld,demon she's abit kind though
persona:she's a bit cold but she's not thet cruel she likes 2 be with ppl but however she dosen't realy like cloudtower even though she's known as cloudtower's "admin/administrator"coz she's tha powerfullest n most diffrent student in tha school n shee keeps a secret which every1 must never ever know abot it she dosen't want every1 2 know(which is her secret) thet after she comes 2 be tha queen of tha underworld thet she dosen't want 2 admit thet lisa n nova r her sisters enymore n also she dosen't wanna admit 2 thet her mother is a fairy which once lived in solaria n is tha 1 ho's tha princess of tha sun n tha moon she usualy travels alone most of tha time she has a witch friend nemed mako ho's also a good witch n like lisa darla carries a blade/sword which she used 2 open a portal 2 tha underworld she's very powerfull but she's also after lisa's powers 2 become no.1 but she failed though ectualy she's not a student there but she works as the vice president of cloudtower's student council even though she's mostly absent it's no prob 2 cloudtower coz they heve a back up vice president n she also carries a staff which is in tha past already been broken(now she dosen't use it enymore)
looks:in tha pic but it's her look without her sword but she usualy carries her sword with her all tha time n her ears r suppose 2 look like tiker bells on smaller
how do u look in witch clothes:she dosen't heve 1 coz she's not a witch
enythin else:in tha pic tha stripes in her face r her markings n she heve a moon oh her fore-head wat ever u do just don't get her on her bad side
pic:this is tha pic when she still uses both blade n staff only I didn't draw her blade coz it's too hard(lol sorry but inuyasha n hayate tha combat butler has influenced lisa nova n darla alot lately)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
ok here's tha pic it's been kept 4 a long time in my computer but I have 2 redraw it coz I'm using laptop
 ok here's tha pic it's been kept 4 a long time in my computer but I have 2 redraw it coz I'm using la
Vor mehr als einem Jahr winxlove2 said…
Name (Doesn't have to be real name): Chimera
power: Fasion,Snakes And Posiions! She Allso Have These Special Powers:turning ppl to stones whit her eyes,read minds,her hair are snakes becouse she is half medusa!If her snake bites you you get posionen!
source of power: Snakes :D
Home realm: Earth
Status (whether your royal, noble, etc): Well Normal Monster girl XD She is Half-Blood Medusa :D
Personality: Evil,Pissing off,she doesen't really make friends whit eny another person!
Looks:Green Snake Hair,likes wear Black,Green or Gray.She all ways have some chains on her clothies!
How you look in witch form: She is like Darcy+stormy! Short dress but have darcys gloves!
Any thing else we should know?: Well She Made Her HEart a stone! And No one can bring it back to normal!
 Name (Doesn't have to be real name): Chimera power: Fasion,Snakes And Posiions! She Allso Have These
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AgyJude said…
Name (Doesn't have to be real name): Maldrine Cristae Ciarus
power:Power of darkness
source of power:She doesn't know.
Home realm:Siasisus
Status (whether your royal, noble, etc):Royal
Personality:She is the quiet type. Doesn't talk much.She isn't very intested in making friends with others.
Looks:Has deed blak hair. Avaerga height. Wears black eyesshadow. Blish grey eyes and pale skin.
How you look in witch form:Resembles darcy. Her outfit is almost entirely black with a little bit of dark violet. She wears black eyeshadows and her eyes turn black.
Any thing else we should know?: Maldrine is a very powerful witch.She is so much into studying and sacrifices her whole life for it. She is really seriouse. There is only one thing she is scared of, and that is light. She doesn't like light and can loose control and become phsycis with too much light (lol i tried to make her as wierd as possible)

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Elie_star said…
Here I am! I'm happy that we'll be together again in Cloudtower! ;)

Name (Doesn't have to be real name): everyone knows her as October
Power: silence
What she can do with her power: she can make everyone stop talking, she can delete books' words and she's able of blanking out a memory or a thought.
Source of power: she says that she's grown in a family that loves to talk, talk and talk again. She likes being silent, and her power comes from her hate for chatter and tales.
Home realm: noone knows about her native town, she doesn't like it and she prefers to don't talk about it.
Status (whether your royal, noble, etc): she has pretty dresses and some jewels, but she's not royal, she's only a normal girl from a normal family.
Personality: she's quite silent, but when she get angry she can be very talkative! She's red-blooded and rebellious, but if you see her you could think that she's a noble and cute girl. She's very clever and smart and she's a great student. With her friends she's nice and she can give awesome advices, but she jumps on them when they say something against her.
Looks: She has long straight black hairs and beautiful brown eyes. She's quite pale and she likes to put make-up on to gain some colour. She likes gold and black, but her favourite color is brown (every shade, from sandy to ebony). She likes also earrings, bracelet and necklaces. She usually wears shorts and top or a short dress.
How you look in witch form: Her witch form is a long black skirt with a golden belt with a O-shaped buckle and a small black top with a huge golden collar.
Any thing else we should know?: October is very silent and she doesn't like to talk about her so much, so it's hard to know her well...
Pic: I'll update it soon! ;)

[Pandawinx, I'd like to do a colour over for Devil... do you like the idea?]
 Here I am! I'm happy that we'll be together again in Cloudtower! ;) <b>Name (Doesn't have to be real
Vor mehr als einem Jahr silverfairy said…
Name : Silvette Maraciuse

Power:Time. She can see the future and travel to the past.

Source of power:Her Mind's eye.

Home realm: Magix

Status (whether your royal, noble, etc):Normal girl

Personality:She's silent most of the time. She often have hunches and thinks a lot even about unimportant matters.She likes lonliness and prefers being lonely. But she wouldn't mind having a few friends

Looks:Has straight black hair and very pale skin.She has red lips and Blue eyes and it turns black when she is having a dream about the future.

How you look in Witch form:She wears a silver and black, venice carnival mask.She wears a white frock with a black belt and long black boots. Her skin now sparkles like diamonds.

Any thing else we should know?:She often have dreams and nightmares. Due to this she is considered wierd. She can loose consiousness and fall alseep inorder to see her dreams. She is blessed by the Black wing. She has an invisible black wing with which she can fly.

Hey i would love to draw my character and I'll publish it real soon. Feel free to ask if anyone else wants a fanart of thier witch!(Twilight has influenced my character a lot, sorry but i'm a big fan!)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr missdada15 said…
mischievous
Name:Tanya

Power:devil's fire(the evil version of the dragon fire)

Source of power:Her real mom was a witch

Personality:manipulative,ill tempered,dominant,selfish,devios,sadistic,­cru­le narcist

Looks:red-orange long hair and grean eyes

how you look in witch form:(look at the pictur)

Home realm: earth

Any thing else we should know?:

-She lived on earth and got anything she wanted using her powers but by the age of 15 she was moved to magix where she found out about her power of the devil's fire

-Her real mom died after her birth and her father had some plans on his own so he brought Tanya on eart and switchd her with a new bornd eart child knowing that it won¨t survive in their dimension.(she doesnt know that)
 Name:Tanya Age:19 Power:devil's fire(the evil version of the dragon fire) Quelle of power:Her real
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pandawinx said…
Thanks eliestar! i'll love it, if it's not trouble! :)
Thanks for joining everyone!
it should be started up soon! :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr silverfairy said…
big smile
Here's a picture of silvette. Sorry it's a bit dull....
 Here's a picture of silvette. Sorry it's a bit dull....
Guys, we need ten people at least before we start, i'm afraid......
If you can we'll love for more people to join! :)
why 10???the club can by not so big as Tav XD Tav is like from 23 ppl....
yeah why 10 ?
Well, if we are all happy with eight? :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lovebaltor said…
smile
I am! :)
And I'm pretty sure everyone can't wait to get started!
So-- How about Phoebe? Start with 8? ;)
I am oky whit 8!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr missdada15 said…
me too! xD
wink
then let's get started!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AgyJude said…
Yay! Eight will be easier to make wall papers it won't be crowded!
yeah! :)